Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 11:47 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Totally agree, sarahseben. Let's come back to the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahseben View Post
yeah but it's pretty sad to see those who didn't know hujung pangkal, butt-ed in and be a batu api between you guys. since the cat is already out of the hat, maybe we could just put this thing aside and proceed with the initiator's main attention. just my small(and probably, meaningless) opinion yeah, blackie.

at least, this is an eye opener to me..scary if it ever happens to any of my stooges.and yeap, i'll make the initiative not to randomly send my stooges to places that don't provide any certified(and knowledgeable) vets.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
... at least, this is an eye opener to me..scary if it ever happens to any of my stooges.and yeap, i'll make the initiative not to randomly send my stooges to places that don't provide any certified(and knowledgeable) vets.
Yup, never take anyone's word for it.
See it for yourself the facility, speak to the vet ... don't be like me! Yes, my nick says it all, pure "silly".

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-14-2009, 11:56 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Yup, never take anyone's word for it.
See it for yourself the facility, speak to the vet ... don't be like me! Yes, my nick says it all, pure "silly".
Sillylupie,
I wonder a question, if you no found any problem of your cat, you still unknow where the cat send to? Do this Pakcu Usual Pet Shop tell you where the place do surgeries?

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:09 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Imadi Pet Shop

Ok, ok, Charlene. So now the culprit is Shareen Natasha. Will the real Shareen Natasha please stand up??
Old 06-15-2009, 12:19 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Ok, ok, Charlene. So now the culprit is Shareen Natasha. Will the real Shareen Natasha please stand up??
June, you has answer to Jimmy,Charlene. Captain Sparrow celup is not Shareen. I can reassured that. Shareen did not online for almost 2 mths because she was busy with her exam and classes. She also was in her kampung. Her kampung got no internet line. Just recently came back home. I think I know this guy.
Whatever it is,we should not reply to his posting. Wast of time only.

the question now have proof by 007 about the picture, that is charlene opinion, we want more right on proof, I need asking ANDY, do she is same IP address as register same person,
Let Andy find up for us.
p/s:sorry to said the IP can change everytime log in.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 06-15-2009 at 12:31 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:20 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

I don't think you created this thread to put Shareen Natasha in the limelight, right? So, let's just come back to the topic. We have gone way off topic already as it is.

I'm interested to know if anyone has gone to check on Imadi Pet Shop yet. There's one member, Azris, I think his nick is, who said he'll be going to check it out when he is free. I'd really like to know if anyone has seen this facility for themselves.

Quote:
Old 06-15-2009, 09:24 AM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

ape dah jadik dgn thread nih? pegawai jab berwajib dah pegi investigate ke? ...
Old 06-15-2009, 12:23 PM
PetFinder Buddy

casriex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by meira View Post
ok kantoi terang-terangan.

so no action ke kt imadi tu?sillyuppie tanak do something ke?than what is the purpose of this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post
ape dah jadik dgn thread nih? pegawai jab berwajib dah pegi investigate ke? ...

Syyhh Miera, hatemetoday... Dun ask this question anymore.. The owner had already answer it.. This is the answer..

Quote:
Casriex,

Whether or not I seek any legal remedy, report to the authority or etc, it is totally up to me, myself and no one else.

I don't see anyone else waiting, except yourself.

Hehehe.. got it? Now it become three of us.. Hahahaha...

Last edited by casriex; 06-15-2009 at 12:37 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:33 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
so i guess, the conclusion is to boycott byb, imadi and any other petshop who sells animal and provide vet-like services and the victim him/herself decides not to take any legal action (or probably he/she would but we don't have to be so kepochi, kept on asking "what are you going to do next?" because to be honest guys, that question is quite annoying when it was asked for more than 5 times although answer has been given).

i dok baca this thread everyday..macam drama CSI plak! every hour ada climax
I'm totally agree with your recommendation. Lets boycott byb, imadi and any other petshop who sells animal and provide vet-like services. We can do the change by posting all the pet shop name which provide those services..

Perhaps we should open another thread regarding the Hall Of Shame list of unethical pet shop..

1. ..........
2. ..........
3. ..........

Agree?
Any petshop which provide those the above things should be banned..
Old 06-15-2009, 01:13 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by casriex View Post
Syyhh Miera, hatemetoday... Dun ask this question anymore.. The owner had already answer it.. This is the answer..

Hehehe.. got it? Now it become three of us.. Hahahaha...
serius aku nak tahu ending yg konkrit sikit..bukan bukak sana sini thread sampai dua tiga tajuk tapi intipatinye tetap yg sama..aduan cum hentaman pada individu2 tebabit yg tak ada ending (ini yg aku baca)...ujung2 benda ni diam mcm angin lalu...esok lusa ada orang lain bukak pet shop..mula2 semua puji..bila dah tekehel/tersentap..semua keji.....sori...

ini yg aku rasalah...tapi peace brothers and sistas..aku pon bukan nye penah deal ngan byb pon..tak pandai aku hal ehwal breeder2 ni segale...sbb aku bela kucing kutip2 tepi jalan jek..paling mahal penah aku baya pon 80 hengget..spca cat..and hes still standing setelah 5 tahun bersama...insyaAllah

sorry im nobody's side k..guys...aku nak tengok results nyata...
Old 06-15-2009, 01:24 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
serius aku nak tahu ending yg konkrit sikit..bukan bukak sana sini thread sampai dua tiga tajuk tapi intipatinye tetap yg sama..aduan cum hentaman pada individu2 tebabit yg tak ada ending (ini yg aku baca)...
Sillylupie... Please answer this question again, if you may!
Old 06-15-2009, 01:30 PM
PetFinder Guru

sarahseben is on a distinguished road

probably, the intention of having this thread adalah untuk memberitahu public that this particular petshop is ill-treating their customers and indirectly, support BYB. and having sillylupie's as a referral case jer..so for those yang tak support BYB, they could have this particular shop in their No-no list and a reminder to us, petlovers not to take advantage on services given by petshop yang takde certified vet. i rasa sillylupie's answer has already shown that he/she is not interested to reveal on what reaction yang he/she gave to solve his/her problem. i personally think we should ask ourselves what should we do next, rather than asking others "have you done it?"

and yang dok hentam tu, that was just his/her way of showing their anger..maybe.what is your opinion on having this type of petshop? would you still go to, for instance Imadi petshop, to buy your pet stuff? or probably you have a better idea that can be shared by us? at the moment, i belom ada authority to take extra mile other than stop sending my pets to places yg takde proper vet. nasib baik both mention petshop jauh from my house,else i'll be sending my pet to their places as well..manusia kan selalu fikir cara mana yang senang utk solve problem,without thinking the impact to others i agree though that all of us nak tengok result yang nyata

Quote:
serius aku nak tahu ending yg konkrit sikit..bukan bukak sana sini thread sampai dua tiga tajuk tapi intipatinye tetap yg sama..aduan cum hentaman pada individu2 tebabit yg tak ada ending (ini yg aku baca)...ujung2 benda ni diam mcm angin lalu...esok lusa ada orang lain bukak pet shop..mula2 semua puji..bila dah tekehel/tersentap..semua keji.....sori...

ini yg aku rasalah...tapi peace brothers and sistas..aku pon bukan nye penah deal ngan byb pon..tak pandai aku hal ehwal breeder2 ni segale...sbb aku bela kucing kutip2 tepi jalan jek..paling mahal penah aku baya pon 80 hengget..spca cat..and hes still standing setelah 5 tahun bersama...insyaAllah

Old 06-15-2009, 01:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

sarahseben is on a distinguished road

cool! at least there's an idea from you. i'm more interested to know petshop that provide vet services when there is no certified vet to begin with.

Quote:
I'm totally agree with your recommendation. Lets boycott byb, imadi and any other petshop who sells animal and provide vet-like services. We can do the change by posting all the pet shop name which provide those services..

Perhaps we should open another thread regarding the Hall Of Shame list of unethical pet shop..

1. ..........
2. ..........
3. ..........

Agree?
Any petshop which provide those the above things should be banned..
Old 06-15-2009, 01:55 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Casriex,

I will not. Go figure yourself.

This thread is about IMADI PET SHOP.

Should you, after reading about my experience wish to patronise IMADI, feel free to do so.

I've said it before. I'll let you guys/gals be the judge of it.

It was after I related my experiences here that more "worms" crawled out of the can, most disturbing one being an incompetent person spaying my cat.

To be honest, I am upset, but I am not going to sit down here all day, complaining.
It it very simple, I relate my experiences, if others have similar ones (good or bad or anything...), then write too.

Just get back to the topic.

Quote:
Sillylupie... Please answer this question again, if you may!

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-15-2009, 02:04 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Dear Miera & hatemetoday,

Please be noted the owner's answer regarding your query. Hope you all satisfied with the answer.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:34 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Casriex,

I will not. Go figure yourself.

This thread is about IMADI PET SHOP.

Should you, after reading about my experience wish to patronise IMADI, feel free to do so.

I've said it before. I'll let you guys/gals be the judge of it.

It was after I related my experiences here that more "worms" crawled out of the can, most disturbing one being an incompetent person spaying my cat.

To be honest, I am upset, but I am not going to sit down here all day, complaining.
It it very simple, I relate my experiences, if others have similar ones (good or bad or anything...), then write too.

Just get back to the topic.
Way to go SillyLupie!
We are here to share our experiences so that others may learn about it and share theirs too.
If that persons may want to patronize the pet shop even after learning what had happen then by all means they may go ahead but if something goes wrong than don't come crying and complain about it.
Don't say that we did not warn you.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 06-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Mamiauww...

shareen_natasha is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to shareen_natasha
Talking Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Assalamualaikum & Salam sejahtera to all forummers.
First of all 1000 apologies to Mod2 & k.June (tokey thread)

SHAREEN NATASHA bukan CAT SPARROW.

(sila guna id yg sama utk check di fotopages,photobucket,flogblog,frienster,tagged) telah menggunakn id ini slama 15 taun.Perlu jd KEYPO CHEE jika mau check ya...

Ada forummer yg x bpuas ati nk menghentam forummer lain yg x tau pakang ujungnya... cnthnya mmbuat edit photobucket palsu & claim as SHAREEN NATASHA add. Diterangkn pd forummer yg xpernah guna photobucket, ia adalah tmpt utk upload pixs & publics blh view jika kna pd images yg hendak dicari.. Sila la jd KEYPOCHEE utk check IP saya... Di alu2kan ya...

PADA PIKIRAN SAYA :

1- ada forummer yg suka pukul gendang, & ada yg suka ikut mnari besama...
2- ada forummer yg suka jd batu api dithread2 tertentu.. saja kasi panas.
3- ada forummer suka simbah pasir dalam periuk nasik org lain... penting beb...
4- ada forummer suka jadi POM2 girl & KEYPOCHEE sibuk2 nk tau hal dlm kain org lain... kain sdri koyak tak nmpak.. sdg crita fmily dia smua frummer dah tau
5- ada forummer yg suka mengadu dombakan diantara forummer lain...
6- ada forummer suka blagak bagus & kedarah puji...
7- ada forummer suka blagak best dlm forum jerr... bila bg details x brani lak..
8- ada forummer ckp mcm bagus je dlm netwking, sbnrnya knlwdge br sejengkal jari ja.
9- saya dah MENYAMPAH la tgk forummer2 yg suka bergembar gembur dlm forum, ckp x menyiasat... tp wat jugakk... spt ludah dilangit jatuh ke muka sdri..
10- ada forummer suka kipas ngipas utk dapat nama. dah lma nmpk, U all xpnh nmpk ker???

P/S : malas la PK beb, stakat gembur2 dlm forum apa barang... Paste la pic sbnr yg suka gembur2 tu...stakt buh tampal2 apekehal... Sila masuk profile SHAREEN utk jumpa real SHAREEN punya muka...
TQ pd akak2 forummer yg knal sapa SHAREEN slama ni... xperlu bising2 dlm forum mcm AYAM BERTELOR SEBIJI, RIUH SKAMPONG..
Stakat ni saja yg patut & perlu cita pada sumer...xkan dlm kain pun nk cita

TAK PERLU LA NK QUOTE OR REPLY ya kt post ni... tak penting dah.... tukang KEYPOCHEE saja suka

"`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Old 06-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Mamiauww...

shareen_natasha is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to shareen_natasha
Talking Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by shareen_natasha View Post
Assalamualaikum & Salam sejahtera to all forummers.
First of all 1000 apologies to Mod2 & k.June (tokey thread)

SHAREEN NATASHA bukan CAT SPARROW.

(sila guna id yg sama utk check di fotopages,photobucket,flogblog,frienster,tagged) telah menggunakn id ini slama 15 taun.Perlu jd KEYPO CHEE jika mau check ya...

Ada forummer yg x bpuas ati nk menghentam forummer lain yg x tau pakang ujungnya... cnthnya mmbuat edit photobucket palsu & claim as SHAREEN NATASHA add. Diterangkn pd forummer yg xpernah guna photobucket, ia adalah tmpt utk upload pixs & publics blh view jika kna pd images yg hendak dicari.. Sila la jd KEYPOCHEE utk check IP saya... Di alu2kan ya...

PADA PIKIRAN SAYA :

1- ada forummer yg suka pukul gendang, & ada yg suka ikut mnari besama...
2- ada forummer yg suka jd batu api dithread2 tertentu.. saja kasi panas.
3- ada forummer suka simbah pasir dalam periuk nasik org lain... penting beb...
4- ada forummer suka jadi POM2 girl & KEYPOCHEE sibuk2 nk tau hal dlm kain org lain... kain sdri koyak tak nmpak.. sdg crita fmily dia smua frummer dah tau
5- ada forummer yg suka mengadu dombakan diantara forummer lain...
6- ada forummer suka blagak bagus & kedarah puji...
7- ada forummer suka blagak best dlm forum jerr... bila bg details x brani lak..
8- ada forummer ckp mcm bagus je dlm netwking, sbnrnya knlwdge br sejengkal jari ja.
9- saya dah MENYAMPAH la tgk forummer2 yg suka bergembar gembur dlm forum, ckp x menyiasat... tp wat jugakk... spt ludah dilangit jatuh ke muka sdri..
10- ada forummer suka kipas ngipas utk dapat nama. dah lma nmpk, U all xpnh nmpk ker???

P/S : malas la PK beb, stakat gembur2 dlm forum apa barang... Paste la pic sbnr yg suka gembur2 tu...stakt buh tampal2 apekehal... Sila masuk profile SHAREEN utk jumpa real SHAREEN punya muka...
TQ pd akak2 forummer yg knal sapa SHAREEN slama ni... xperlu bising2 dlm forum mcm AYAM BERTELOR SEBIJI, RIUH SKAMPONG..
Stakat ni saja yg patut & perlu cita pada sumer...xkan dlm kain pun nk cita

TAK PERLU LA NK QUOTE OR REPLY ya kt post ni... tak penting dah.... tukang KEYPOCHEE saja suka
Saya nk quote diri sdri... :

sila click sini :

ini cth picx di copy dari photobucket id FOSGUY... Igt perlu jadi KEYPOCHEE utk click ya... SHA pun xknal FOSGUY ini... pinjam jer..

Pic 1
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g...ughing_dog.gif

Pic 1
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g...ughing_dug.gif

ada beza?

"`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Old 06-15-2009, 03:13 PM
PetFinder Guru

getting no where..keputusan tuan punya kucing pon sudah tahu...ANDY solex lah thread nih...just my spohsen cadangan...
Old 06-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Cat-ptain Da Black Purrl

~Cat Sparrow~ is on a distinguished road

heheheheheheheheheh dangdut yeppa yeppa !! ayuh dong kita jogetē yuk !!!

Lautan biru jangan diduga, mungkin ada...
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow surfing !!!!

Master All da Sea.Malaysia.Singapore.Austria.Burma.Colombia.India.I ndonesia.Sri Langka.Hawaii.LA.Hong Kong.China.US.Kaherah.Mesir.Jordan.Australia.Sudan .Arab Saudi.Peru.Bangladesh.Thailand.Pakistan.Congo.Pale stin
Closed Thread