Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself to our fun community and meet some new friends here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 04-06-2009, 11:15 PM
sue_nax's Avatar
sue_nax sue_nax is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 40
Rep Power: 0
sue_nax is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Cats

i suke sume u punye kucing... even yg seekor tu bibir die mcm tu... but they all cute!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Elaine Elaine is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 67
Rep Power: 12
Elaine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Cats

Hi June i just finish seeing your anak bulus picture. You have got so many beautiful cats. I like all of them especially kecik & Putih. So sayang. June, is it Len Len you are refering to? She is a stray who was trap on the 2nd floor window grill for 2 days meowing non-stop until my heart sick. I know i cannot climb up there so what i can do is go to see her every now & then to talk to her until my neighbour ask me who am i talking with? So, i tell her that there is a cat trap on the 2nd floor window grill (which no body is staying). Lucky her husband asked his "paling kurus" worker to climb from the awning to help her down. It seems that Len Len know that i am the one who got help to rescue her. So, from that days onwards automatically she keep following me. At last ended in my house until now and put on a lot of weight. Previously she is very skinny.


Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I love the grey and white cat.the first pic on the left.so chubby and round
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Elaine Elaine is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 67
Rep Power: 12
Elaine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Cats

Hi blackie007 yah u are correct. Fatty mummy is indeed very shy. She won't let me touch her. But i always like to touch her to show that I care for her when she is eating? She is also a stray cat who give birth inside a drain until one raining day she brought all her kittens to my house. So, as usual ended up with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Yup, I agree.....very round & chubby.

this one reminds me of imann's hitler.....



ahh....i noticed elaine has those samurai swords from langkawi.....
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Elaine Elaine is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 67
Rep Power: 12
Elaine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Cats

Well cookie Yung Cheong can't eat properly as she have no front teeth? That is why I give her a lot of attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Elaine, I am glad Yung Cheong is with you and an indoor cat as well. It would be difficult to survive as a stray. Her upper lip looks like one big keloid right up to her nose. Can she eat properly and does she have front teeth in her upper jaw?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01882.JPG
Views:	49
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	4404  
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Elaine Elaine is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 67
Rep Power: 12
Elaine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Cats

Thx sue-nax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nax View Post
i suke sume u punye kucing... even yg seekor tu bibir die mcm tu... but they all cute!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-08-2009, 10:06 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default My Cats

hhehehe!! I just read your posting abt my anak bulus. Well,nobody wants them when I first rescued the strays.But look at them now!! so beautiful,manja and smart. Very well behave cats, I would say.

Hmm!! you know what Elaine?? I did the same with one of the stray kitten last week. My neighbour told me the kitten trapped in the empty apartment for abt 3 days already.she brought water and food everyday for the kitty.When she saw me on the 3rd day evening,she asked me to help her to release the kitten.I become the real Macgyver that nite.hehehe!! Glad Len Len gained weight and look healthy as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
Hi June i just finish seeing your anak bulus picture. You have got so many beautiful cats. I like all of them especially kecik & Putih. So sayang. June, is it Len Len you are refering to? She is a stray who was trap on the 2nd floor window grill for 2 days meowing non-stop until my heart sick. I know i cannot climb up there so what i can do is go to see her every now & then to talk to her until my neighbour ask me who am i talking with? So, i tell her that there is a cat trap on the 2nd floor window grill (which no body is staying). Lucky her husband asked his "paling kurus" worker to climb from the awning to help her down. It seems that Len Len know that i am the one who got help to rescue her. So, from that days onwards automatically she keep following me. At last ended in my house until now and put on a lot of weight. Previously she is very skinny.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-08-2009, 11:11 PM
cookie's Avatar
cookie cookie is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 257
Rep Power: 13
cookie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Cats

No front teeth means she may have had an accident to her mouth. She must have suffered a lot. As long as Yung Cheong has her upper and lower molars (those big teeth right inside her mouth), she can still eat. Front teeth are usually not used for chewing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
Well cookie Yung Cheong can't eat properly as she have no front teeth? That is why I give her a lot of attention.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-09-2009, 12:17 AM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: My Cats

Oh dear, poor Yung Cheong.

but cookie is right. the front teeth are not used for chewing. they are used to pulling their owner's hair when their owner is asleep, or for picking up their toy & putting it back in its original place after playing with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
No front teeth means she may have had an accident to her mouth. She must have suffered a lot. As long as Yung Cheong has her upper and lower molars (those big teeth right inside her mouth), she can still eat. Front teeth are usually not used for chewing.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Elaine Elaine is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 67
Rep Power: 12
Elaine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Cats

Yes I agree with you that the strays we save is all well behave cats. Wah, you are a real Macgyver lah to have save the kitten. Love to hear this. This is Tammy. Someone put her at my place when she was just a small kitten with an eyeball hanging out & a wounded ear. Dr.said her eyes cannot be safe. Lucky she got one more. If not I really don't know what to do. Anyhow, she is fit, healthly, playful & a beautiful cat's (i see lah) now. He he

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
hhehehe!! I just read your posting abt my anak bulus. Well,nobody wants them when I first rescued the strays.But look at them now!! so beautiful,manja and smart. Very well behave cats, I would say.

Hmm!! you know what Elaine?? I did the same with one of the stray kitten last week. My neighbour told me the kitten trapped in the empty apartment for abt 3 days already.she brought water and food everyday for the kitty.When she saw me on the 3rd day evening,she asked me to help her to release the kitten.I become the real Macgyver that nite.hehehe!! Glad Len Len gained weight and look healthy as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01568.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	4569  
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-14-2009, 04:26 PM
Elaine Elaine is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 67
Rep Power: 12
Elaine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Cats

Thanks cookie & blackie 007 for your info about Yung Cheong front teeth as all the while i feel so pity seeing her like this. At least now I know that she can eat nicely. Ha ha blackie007 i have a good laugh when you mentioned front teeth is for pulling their owner's hair?



Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Oh dear, poor Yung Cheong.

but cookie is right. the front teeth are not used for chewing. they are used to pulling their owner's hair when their owner is asleep, or for picking up their toy & putting it back in its original place after playing with it.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 06-22-2009, 11:34 PM
Penghulu's Avatar
Penghulu Penghulu is offline
Tok Penghulu
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bamboo River
Posts: 937
Rep Power: 13
Penghulu is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Cats



__________________

MJ
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cats 101 : Getting Your First Cat - Part 5 All-Important Scratching Needs of Cats ashleywong Cats & Kittens 0 10-14-2008 10:58 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.