Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 08:33 PM
Cat Slave

Fareen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: For Free OR For Sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
mana taknyer..dahla avatar pun gambar berbaju tentera..ganas gitu..pastue souund pulak ala ala peluru berpandu.. ramai yang panas jugak..kena peluru..
hahahhaahaah betul betul tu Nur. Bukan peluru berpandu je. Dia carpet bombing terus hahahahaahah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naq1989 View Post
ok2.Assalamualaikummmm....Assalamualaikummmm....As salamualaikummmmm....Assalamualaikummmmmmmmm..cuku p tak kak fareen?siap bagi bonus satu salam...he3
Naq naq. hahahhahahahha. cukup cukup

Proud mummy of Sophie / Dexter / Yuki / Heidi / Optimus

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 05-31-2010, 09:11 PM
Animal Lover

CatLover is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

I'm new here. After viewing all the nice Kitty pics, the first topic I came across in the forum is this one. =/

In my opinion, we can call her evil, mean, cunning etc and she's acting selfishly. But the thing is, she is entitled to do whatever she wants with the cats (as long as she doesn't harm them). The same goes to the owners, you can give away, or sell your pet.

The main objective of this website/organization, is to find a new loving home for a pet. It is about the pet, not us!

She took it free from you and sold it to another one. So what? As long as someone wants the cat and it has a new loving home thereafter. And I'm certain that the new owner, after having paid a fee, will treat the cat nicely! (even a small fee. It's simply human psychology).

From another point of view, the Nur-lady has to go through the trouble, searching for a cat here for free, meet the owner and then, go to another few websites, create a new identity and search for a new home for the pet! She has to use her time, energy, petrol etc and it is not a simple job! And I think any middle-man is entitled a small fee for the service! Don't you think?

In short, as long as her action does not harm anyone/any pets, she has the right to remain here. At least she is the distributor of cats. =)

ps: The owner has the right to determine whom to give;
while the buyer, has the right to refuse/ responsibility to determine the genuineness of info posted by seller (plus a loving heart is a must for the pet)

Last edited by CatLover; 05-31-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:20 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatLover View Post
Hi all,

I'm new here. After viewing all the nice Kitty pics, the first topic I came across in the forum is this one. =/

In my opinion, we can call her evil, mean, cunning etc and she's acting selfishly. But the thing is, she is entitled to do whatever she wants with the cats (as long as she doesn't harm them). The same goes to the owners, you can give away, or sell your pet.

The main objective of this website/organization, is to find a new loving home for a pet. It is about the pet, not us!

She took it free from you and sold it to another one. So what? As long as someone wants the cat and it has a new loving home thereafter. And I'm certain that the new owner, after having paid a fee, will treat the cat nicely! (even a small fee. It's simply human psychology).

From another point of view, the Nur-lady has to go through the trouble, searching for a cat here for free, meet the owner and then, go to another few websites, create a new identity and search for a new home for the pet! She has to use her time, energy, petrol etc and it is not a simple job! And I think any middle-man is entitled a small fee for the service! Don't you think?

In short, as long as her action does not harm anyone/any pets, she has the right to remain here. At least she is the distributor of cats. =)

while the buyer, has the right to refuse/ responsibility to determine the genuineness of info posted by seller (plus a loving heart is a must for the pet)
Aww..greetings my dear. Hopefully you'll find a place here in petfinder. And btw, assalamualaikum ( if you are a Muslim) or Hi newbie ( if you are the adverse)..

p/s I think you forgot the introduction thread you are suppose to open
Old 05-31-2010, 09:28 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road

Yes, indeed -- it is about the pet.

But did the "adopter" state her true intentions when she adopted the cats? Did she tell the rescuers that she was going to turn around and try to sell them for profit by falsely advertising their pedigrees? Not likely.

Will the "adopter" screen potential buyers carefully to ensure the cats go to a good, loving, caring home? Not likely.

If you choose to spend time here on Petfinder, you'll find a community of people who do care very deeply about animals and their welfare. If we believed that these cats -- both seemingly adopted under false pretenses -- were likely to find great homes, we wouldn't be making a fuss in the first place.

My personal opinion: if "this Nur-lady" as you put it, has to go through the trouble of misleading people to get their cats and resell them, she could probably find an easier and more decent way to make a living. A "distributor of cats" is not something to aspire to. Cats are NOT products. Let her distribute vacuum cleaners or boot-leg DVDs.

Quote:
Hi all,

Old 05-31-2010, 09:31 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Aww..greetings my dear. Hopefully you'll find a place here in petfinder. And btw, assalamualaikum ( if you are a Muslim) or Hi newbie ( if you are the adverse)..

p/s I think you forgot the introduction thread you are suppose to open

Hi Nur,
Thanks!

What's an intro thread?
Old 05-31-2010, 09:39 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi all,

Yes, I agree with you that we have the right to sell our pets or give it away to someone who needs them as pets but I STRONGLY feel that it is wrong for her to get the pet FREE OF CHARGE and then sell it to someone else FOR A QUICK BUCK. If this person, wants to make a quick buck please DO NOT EXPLOIT HARMLESS ANIMALS! YES, I also AGREE with you IT IS ABOUT THE PETS and PETS are to be cared for, to be loved for and NOT FOR MAKING BUSINESSES! Yes, if the cat is lucky it will go to a lovingly home but what if it is not lucky and end up as a breeding machine instead? Think wisely before you react.

If the person wants a simple job....... GET A REAL JOB! Not a job scamming and conning people!

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Felix The Cat; 05-31-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:41 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:
Hi Nur,
Thanks!

What's an intro thread?
It's all go back to our manners btw. Say hi or cakap salam if we first met people, not to 'join' the topic like that. Anyway, you might want to read this http://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Btw, Andy is online ( tho I think he sent you an email ait after your registration which you might overlook)
Old 05-31-2010, 09:41 PM
Cat Lover

naq1989 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to naq1989

Quote:
mana taknyer..dahla avatar pun gambar berbaju tentera..ganas gitu..pastue souund pulak ala ala peluru berpandu.. ramai yang panas jugak..kena peluru..

ala,luaran je ganas,dalam hati ada taman.hak3..ngan org tertentu je kena torpedo dgn saya,cube tanya my 3 notti cat,diorg dok joget buat tiger show atas dapur pun sy just sembur air kat diorg,jentik telinga pun tak pernah..he3
Old 05-31-2010, 09:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It's all go back to our manners btw. Say hi or cakap salam if we first met people, not to 'join' the topic like that. Anyway, you might want to read this http://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Btw, Andy is online ( tho I think he sent you an email ait after your registration which you might overlook)
Gosh Nurkasih... I really love your style.
Deep yet meaningful
The hammer hit right on the NAIL.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 05-31-2010, 09:53 PM
Animal Lover

Wink Re: For Free OR For Sale!

[QUOTE=Maneki Neko;81604]Yes, indeed -- it is about the pet.

//But did the "adopter" state her true intentions when she adopted the cats? Did she tell the rescuers that she was going to turn around and try to sell them for profit by falsely advertising their pedigrees? Not likely. //
When the tobacco companies sponsor a tournament, will they tell u their main intention is to advertise themselves and increase sales? When you buy a pack of soya milk, did they say that it's a GM product and you might get cancer afterwards?

If you re-read what I wrote, the main point I tried to state is, she can do what she wants, trick a new owner into believing her but it IS our very own responsibility to choose what to believe.

//Will the "adopter" screen potential buyers carefully to ensure the cats go to a good, loving, caring home? Not likely. //
So you are saying, that any potential adopters, will CERTAINLY provide a good loving caring home? while a potential buyer is less likely to do so?
Hence my point that, any fees paid, be it small, will induce a sense of responsibility and possession.

//If we believed that these cats -- both seemingly adopted under false pretenses -- were likely to find great homes, we wouldn't be making a fuss in the first place. //
A potential buyer/ adopter HERE IS wanting a pet, not the BRAND (breed) of a cat. S/he wants to love a cat. This adoption website IS NOT a shopping mall.

//My personal opinion: if "this Nur-lady" as you put it, has to go through the trouble of misleading people to get their cats and resell them, she could probably find an easier and more decent way to make a living. A "distributor of cats" is not something to aspire to. Cats are NOT products. Let her distribute vacuum cleaners or boot-leg DVDs.//
Never once I mentioned that cat is a product But you mentioned it so detailed: product, hovers etc. And you also think that a caring adopter is looking for a certainly type of breed, in order to love a cat. Now I'm intrigued why do you unconsciously think like that. hmm
Old 05-31-2010, 10:02 PM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua

wah! baru sekejap ku off9..ramai juga umat PF yg berdiskusi kt cni..uhuhu..bgs3! mari kita sama3 prihatin..marila ramai2 bg idup dia xtenang..hehe..

penat betol jln g tesco cheras..sempat usha guinea pigs kt sne..hehe..my fav right now..(sorry slh topic sket kak felix..hehe)
Cat Slave

Fareen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi all,

Hi Catlover,

Everyone knows that pet trading is one is the oldest business in the world. No one is disputing the legitimacy of that fact. I think whatever we do in life, in whatever religion or race, goes back to our intent and honesty. That Good intentions, honesty and integrity should be the foundation of human beings.

In the pet trading world, there are petshops, registered catteries, individual breeders, middleperson selling pets etc etc etc. There is no harm doing any of those if the person's foundation is right. In this case, this Nurkitty person has been discovered adopting pets for FREE under the pretext of adopting them as her pet and not for sale. Had she been open and informed her adopter that she adopting as a middleperson and intend to sell, at least the owner has a choice to decide whether to give the pet up for adoption or not to the person.

Perhaps, since you are new, you aren't privy to many of our discussions. Most of us at petfinder are animal/cat/dog lovers who truly care for our pets. I say most. Sometimes we come across stray cats/dogs errr iguanas :P And take them home, nurse them back to health. Since most of us have many cats at home, we opt for adoption, looking for adopters who would love the little creature and we take trouble to filter our adopters to ensure the cat does not become a kitten mill, contribute to the homeless cats out there or any other types of abuse.

In this case granted, that the owner had made a mistake not filtering the adopter properly but most importantly I think Nurkitty has clearly mislead the owner and it is not right.

Please take the time to go through as many threads as you can and understand the intent of Pet Finder Website. Perhaps that would shed some light to you.

Thank you.

Proud mummy of Sophie / Dexter / Yuki / Heidi / Optimus

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Yes, I agree with you that we have the right to sell our pets or give it away to someone who needs them as pets but I STRONGLY feel that it is wrong for her to get the pet FREE OF CHARGE and then sell it to someone else FOR A QUICK BUCK. If this person, wants to make a quick buck please DO NOT EXPLOIT HARMLESS ANIMALS! YES, I also AGREE with you IT IS ABOUT THE PETS and PETS are to be cared for, to be loved for and NOT FOR MAKING BUSINESSES! Yes, if the cat is lucky it will go to a lovingly home but what if it is not lucky and end up as a breeding machine instead? Think wisely before you react.

Yes, I do too, think that it's wrong to trick someone to giving him/her a pet and resell it. This is a place for adoption not for business. But who can ever predict what might happen?

If she gets the pet for a fee here and sold it, will you still think it's wrong? It's all because she got it for free and we feel injustice.

//Yes, if the cat is lucky it will go to a lovingly home but what if it is not lucky and end up as a breeding machine instead? Think wisely before you react//
Any cats, will either end up in a loving home, or treated badly. Any! We can only hope for the best when we give up a cat for adoption. After all, it's the owner refuses to provide his/her own loving care.

//Think wisely before you react//
If it's meant for me, I don't understand what have I done? If it's general, that's my exact point for the owners/sellers and the adopters/buyers.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:18 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:

I'm sent a welcoming msg with a link to the Rules & Guidelines.

About manners, I did made a quick introduction and SAID hi. It is NOT compulsory to open another thread. You are the one who overlooked the rules and guidelines. Being sarcastic and indirectly judging one's manner is against rule #8.

If you've joined any forums worldwide, you'll learn that anyone is welcome to join any topics. It's ok to do so.

So please don't attack anyone passive-aggressively. Thank you.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:18 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
Nur Azua.........

Sapa pulak le si belang n si oren yang di maksudkan tue?hehhehehehe.......dah cukup kuota dah kat umah nie......cuma nak tunggu Wan punya bulus baru malam nie dr sarawak.......siap naik Airasia lagi.......nama dia Abang.......nnt Wan updated yang baru

Anyway maaf k kalau ada ayat Wan tersalah lam thread nie but wan cuma menyatakan pendapat Wan sebagai pencinta kucing..........n hope we r not going to repeat the same mistake........kenali siapa yang nak adopt bulus2 kita n follow up.......adalah sebahagian dr dosa kita bila meletakkan bulus2 nie ke tangan yang tak ada tanggungjawab........kerana dia adalah hidupan dan di alam sana tetap juga sama kehidupan dgn kita yang bernyawa oleh Allah s.w.t......renung2 kan

Kyzoor
belang ngn oren tu kucing pakcik sy yg nk kasik utk adoption..ni 1st time family uncle nk put up their cat for adoption..so,i help them in finding an adopter.. wah3! siap naik AirAsia c abg..hehe
Old 05-31-2010, 10:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

tibe3 sy rase sgt marah seeing the stupid person pny FB! mmg gila jahat dia tu! siap pamer lagi kucing yg dia adopt dr Miss Anzz! rase mcm nk sekel3 pale dia! Sape nk join?? jom!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:28 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:
I'm sent a welcoming msg with a link to the Rules & Guidelines.

About manners, I did made a quick introduction and SAID hi. It is NOT compulsory to open another thread. You are the one who overlooked the rules and guidelines. Being sarcastic and indirectly judging one's manner is against rule #8.

If you've joined any forums worldwide, you'll learn that anyone is welcome to join any topics. It's ok to do so.

So please don't attack anyone passive-aggressively. Thank you.
Aww... no personal attack..errr I dunno what no is that btw..

Did I meant to you? or did I just remind you as I did to the rest

If reminding is being sarcastic to you and indirectly judging ( huh?@#).. wait a minute?..I am judging you? How can I judge you when you just posted 3 to 4 replies only this far..owhh right.. I understand.. You FEEL I am judging you. But my dear, unfortunately, I am not as I do not get a dime out of it anyway <--- this is sarcastic ait? or not
Old 05-31-2010, 10:28 PM
Animal Lover

// Everyone knows that pet trading is one is the oldest business in the world. No one is disputing the legitimacy of that fact. I think whatever we do in life, in whatever religion or race, goes back to our intent and honesty. That Good intentions, honesty and integrity should be the foundation of human beings.//
I didn't know that. I believe it's animals trading, not pet. I would never trade my cat away.

//In the pet trading world, there are petshops, registered catteries, individual breeders, middleperson selling pets etc etc etc. There is no harm doing any of those if the person's foundation is right. In this case, this Nurkitty person has been discovered adopting pets for FREE under the pretext of adopting them as her pet and not for sale. Had she been open and informed her adopter that she adopting as a middleperson and intend to sell, at least the owner has a choice to decide whether to give the pet up for adoption or not to the person.//
She knew it's wrong to do so. Do you think she'll still put up a sign, loud and clear, stating that she's a reseller?

//Perhaps, since you are new, you aren't privy to many of our discussions. Most of us at petfinder are animal/cat/dog lovers who truly care for our pets. I say most. Sometimes we come across stray cats/dogs errr iguanas :P And take them home, nurse them back to health. Since most of us have many cats at home, we opt for adoption, looking for adopters who would love the little creature and we take trouble to filter our adopters to ensure the cat does not become a kitten mill, contribute to the homeless cats out there or any other types of abuse. //
Since one opts to give the kitten away, s/he can only hope that it won't be mistreated. One can never keep a surveillance.

//Please take the time to go through as many threads as you can and understand the intent of Pet Finder Website. Perhaps that would shed some light to you.//
Do I really have to read many threads to understand the word 'adoption'? Perhaps this sentence might shed some light on you?
Old 05-31-2010, 10:32 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:
// Everyone knows that pet trading is one is the oldest business in the world. No one is disputing the legitimacy of that fact. I think whatever we do in life, in whatever religion or race, goes back to our intent and honesty. That Good intentions, honesty and integrity should be the foundation of human beings.//
I didn't know that. I believe it's animals trading, not pet. I would never trade my cat away.

//In the pet trading world, there are petshops, registered catteries, individual breeders, middleperson selling pets etc etc etc. There is no harm doing any of those if the person's foundation is right. In this case, this Nurkitty person has been discovered adopting pets for FREE under the pretext of adopting them as her pet and not for sale. Had she been open and informed her adopter that she adopting as a middleperson and intend to sell, at least the owner has a choice to decide whether to give the pet up for adoption or not to the person.//
She knew it's wrong to do so. Do you think she'll still put up a sign, loud and clear, stating that she's a reseller?

err..excueeeessseee meee... how do you know she knew it's wrong to do so? You talk to her just now or she told you?

and I am asking politely okay..
Old 05-31-2010, 10:34 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Aww... no personal attack..errr I dunno what no is that btw..

Did I meant to you? or did I just remind you as I did to the rest

If reminding is being sarcastic to you and indirectly judging ( huh?@#).. wait a minute?..I am judging you? How can I judge you when you just posted 3 to 4 replies only this far..owhh right.. I understand.. You FEEL I am judging you. But my dear, unfortunately, I am not as I do not get a dime out of it anyway <--- this is sarcastic ait? or not
I wrote 'you' because you're the one who wrote the message. That's wasn't an 'attack' or any of that sort. If you really take that as a personal attack, I can only apologize for the misunderstanding.

A reminder, is a polite, direct message to someone.
Closed Thread