Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Old 12-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Animal Lover

blackright is on a distinguished road
Default Great News to all rescuer/ cat owners!

Hi all, I've manage to get a vet to agree to offer a much lower price for MALE cat castrate at RM59.00 on every Tuesday for the month of December 2011. Subject to term and condition applied. Those who intend to castrate male cats can now benefit from this social return program, but please do call the clinic for appointment 2 days in advance because the senior vet is very busy and he takes only limited surgery in a day due to the demand of his customers.

Here's the clinic contact, hope everyone can benefit from it.
Kinrara Veterinary Center
20 Jalan BK 5A/3B, Bandar Kinrara 5, 47180 Puchong
012-686 7363
www.kinraravets.com
Old 12-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great News to all rescuer/ cat owners!

Great job! Thanks to both you and the vet or vets at the Kinrara clinic.

I hate to push our good fortune, but it would be really wonderful if the vets could extend the offer to Tuesdays beyond the month of December, so the promotion could help people who perhaps have kittens not quite old enough for neutering, or who have stray toms that take a while to catch, etc.

Still, many thanks for organising tom-cat Tuesdays! I hope many owners and rescuers will benefit from the vets' offer. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackright View Post
Hi all, I've manage to get a vet to agree to offer a much lower price for MALE cat castrate at RM59.00 on every Tuesday for the month of December 2011. Subject to term and condition applied. Those who intend to castrate male cats can now benefit from this social return program, but please do call the clinic for appointment 2 days in advance because the senior vet is very busy and he takes only limited surgery in a day due to the demand of his customers.

Here's the clinic contact, hope everyone can benefit from it.
Kinrara Veterinary Center
20 Jalan BK 5A/3B, Bandar Kinrara 5, 47180 Puchong
012-686 7363
www.kinraravets.com
Old 12-26-2011, 01:37 AM
Animal Lover

blackright is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great News to all rescuer/ cat owners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Great job! Thanks to both you and the vet or vets at the Kinrara clinic.

I hate to push our good fortune, but it would be really wonderful if the vets could extend the offer to Tuesdays beyond the month of December, so the promotion could help people who perhaps have kittens not quite old enough for neutering, or who have stray toms that take a while to catch, etc.

Still, many thanks for organising tom-cat Tuesdays! I hope many owners and rescuers will benefit from the vets' offer. :-)
I've already spoke to the vet. So far not many actually sent their cats or any rescue cats for castrations. My neighbourhood started TNRM for stray cats in back alley right now, and the clinic had agreed to participate for stray cases at lower price to encourage ppl in practicing neutering rather than killing. As for the offer period, once December past would be up to the clinic discretion and case to case basis ( with 2 days appointment in advance, and NOT dumping strays/ rescues/ pets in clinic...etc)