Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Old 12-24-2008, 12:27 PM
Animal Lover

incredulous is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

To June:

I am very aware of what the kitten forum is like. But they are not here in this forum. You are. And you have brought with you your aggressive, quarrelsome behaviour.

And the quarrels that caused you to be banned from the kitten forum was started by you. You had to attack the members there, just like what you are doing here. Is it any wonder they called on their friends, the moderators, to terminate your account?

I can only say I am glad those friends of yours that you mentioned are not like you. They are not quarrelsome, nor aggressive.

And to conclude my FINAL post, let me say a word to those members whom you or abgraldo have attacked publicly in this forum (you yourselves know which ones you have attacked personally), names which I have mentioned:
You guys are to be commended for not attacking this rude, obnoxious woman and abgraldo back. I have noticed how you guys try to be moderate and apologetic in your replies. You guys have my respect, as it takes a great man or woman to not retaliate.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:49 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Excuse me?? I was banned in the kitten?? have you chk your eyes and mind?? I was not banned but I choose to leave that forum because they practising dbl standard among forumers and when I questioned them, the Datuk2 and Datin2 over there attacked me. They are like you,when I demanded an explaination for their dbl std practised they chicken out. I left the forum and brought the rests of the gang to petfinder. At that time Bina and Din Penghulu already joined Petfinder. If you don't know the head and tail of the story you better stay away. You will get the same answer from other forumers.

I think you are one of the Datuk/Datin from kitten forum and now trying to tarnish my name or you got nothing else to do in that forum and try to mess up this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incredulous View Post
To June:

I am very aware of what the kitten forum is like. But they are not here in this forum. You are. And you have brought with you your aggressive, quarrelsome behaviour.

And the quarrels that caused you to be banned from the kitten forum was started by you. You had to attack the members there, just like what you are doing here. Is it any wonder they called on their friends, the moderators, to terminate your account?

I can only say I am glad those friends of yours that you mentioned are not like you. They are not quarrelsome, nor aggressive.

And to conclude my FINAL post, let me say a word to those members whom you or abgraldo have attacked publicly in this forum (you yourselves know which ones you have attacked personally), names which I have mentioned:
You guys are to be commended for not attacking this rude, obnoxious woman and abgraldo back. I have noticed how you guys try to be moderate and apologetic in your replies. You guys have my respect, as it takes a great man or woman to not retaliate.

Last edited by June; 12-24-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

OMG!!! Juneeeeee!!!!! You wanna see Incredulous' balls or tits???? OMG!!! From bontot to tits now arh?????? gakaakakakakakkk!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Hello!! Chicken!!

I don't write or talk on behalf of other people like you do.

Aishah, aka Ladycatherine, Fanna,Furkids,Ashley.Bina aka Sillylupie,Charlene aka Blackie,Filin,Vivienppl,Arisham and many more are my friends. Some we have met some are not but we communicate via forum and PM.Obviously you don't know what are u talking abt.

Pls introduce yourself if you want to accused me of being forum bully and don't hide behind your nick. Show who you are. otherwise I will just assumed that you have no balls (if you are a man) and no tits (if you are a girl). Chicken!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 12:59 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
To June:

Please check your facts. As I know till date, We've never being banned from the other forum.

Quote:
Aiseh Man... Dont la go away, I'm about to reveal who you are, (yes, i know who you are really) so everybody (including me) can really be friends with you two faces and getting a really nice advise from a smart person like you. Really, I rather be friends with the devil that i know than angel that i dont know. Anyhow, I do understand, you had to heed your doctor advise and I wish you well in your health well being... Merry Xmas...
Old 12-24-2008, 01:47 PM
Animal Lover

Default The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Aiyoh!! Madam, why are u still with balls and bontot?? I thought we over it already.heheheh!!! Why I keep thinking abt Bina when balls and bontot subject being brought up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
OMG!!! Juneeeeee!!!!! You wanna see Incredulous' balls or tits???? OMG!!! From bontot to tits now arh?????? gakaakakakakakkk!!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 01:55 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Can't help it laa....when I saw balls and bontot, all those pictures of cat bontot pictures come to mind.......hahahaha.

And it looked like now you wanna see human bontot and tits pulak!!!

Quote:
Aiyoh!! Madam, why are u still with balls and bontot?? I thought we over it already.heheheh!!! Why I keep thinking abt Bina when balls and bontot subject being brought up
Old 12-24-2008, 02:00 PM
Animal Lover

hahahahahah!!! ya lor!! bontot and balls already see mah!! now wants to see something else

Quote:
Can't help it laa....when I saw balls and bontot, all those pictures of cat bontot pictures come to mind.......hahahaha.

And it looked like now you wanna see human bontot and tits pulak!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 02:16 PM
Petfinder Moderator

oh dear!! what do you wanna see now??? I hope nothing too x-rated.

Quote:
hahahahahah!!! ya lor!! bontot and balls already see mah!! now wants to see something else
Old 12-24-2008, 02:16 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Walao kak jun, Blackie,
Kena censor sudah ni.
X rated conversations.
Just kiddin.
Come on.
Let's stop posting argument in here. Kak jun follow Pak cu step.
Nafas....lepas.....nafas....lepas..... ok.
Done.
and i want to cc bobo and bumbum too

Deng deng deng!!! 2molo is christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 02:19 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Quote:

but then, you have just assumed that i am a female and probably are thinking i am "mrs dolittle". I am not her, so please do not malign her name. She is a kind lady who sincerely goes out of her way to help the animals that need help.
thanks buddy... Just let it be...

I truly admire your guts... I wish there are more "incredulous" who stands for their rights...

Buddy, i would contribute to dimb foundation should i can afford... I myself had once asked for dimb's foundation assistant, since i may adopt more and looking for a bigger piece of land...

This is my passion... Lets just continue our mission and forget about those being nasty in anyways it may be... Since it won't do us any good...

They are eligible for their opinions and no one can stop them... It goes the same for us...

Lets forgive... But not forgotten since it is a lesson to learn in this life...

Cheers buddy...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 12-24-2008, 02:29 PM
Animal Lover

You want to know ah?? Let me whisper to your ear,cannot let Vivi hear mah!! she's still budak kecik.

Quote:
oh dear!! what do you wanna see now??? I hope nothing too x-rated.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:32 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Dongdong86 is on a distinguished road

mrsdollitle,
Salute to you, you are true animal lover. If you have time, we shall meet up one day. Hope this day will come soon. If can, please come to Sungai Long, meet with me and my mentors, I think that will be a great time.

See you soon, cheers.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:33 PM
Petfinder Moderator

ok, ok, whisper here....*opening ear hole big big*

Quote:
You want to know ah?? Let me whisper to your ear,cannot let Vivi hear mah!! she's still budak kecik.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:42 PM
Animal Lover

pssst!!psstt!! *%#*:###

Quote:
ok, ok, whisper here....*opening ear hole big big*
Old 12-24-2008, 02:44 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

yUCK!!! Blackie tak korek telinga!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
pssst!!psstt!! *%#*:###
Eh, vivi, which hole you tengok??? i think u tengok salah hole laa.....I'm very the clean one....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
Old 12-24-2008, 02:49 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongdong86 View Post
mrsdollitle,
Salute to you, you are true animal lover. If you have time, we shall meet up one day. Hope this day will come soon. If can, please come to Sungai Long, meet with me and my mentors, I think that will be a great time.

See you soon, cheers.
Will be glad too meet up with you brother... let me know when you are free...

What about new year holiday?

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 12-24-2008, 02:56 PM
Animal Lover

Ferreted is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
VIVI!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! I was sippin my sweet nice hot chocolate.. the last drops with cereal crumbs and i read your post!!!!! I OMOST HICCUP and had the cereal up my nose!!! U ARRHHHH!!! GRRRR...

behold the wrath of a ferret!!! *($*(@&$*(@&$*(@&*_$&@
Old 12-24-2008, 02:57 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

Quote:

Eh, vivi, which hole you tengok??? i think u tengok salah hole laa.....I'm very the clean one....
aiks!! Salah tengok pulak. Lubang hidung blackie pulak yang kotor.

Oh oh topic running off again.
Blackie i stop here lorrr. Nanti kena baling kasut.
My rocky head tak dapat tahan lama with kasut. Have to ganti with my other dog Nana.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:58 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Dongdong86 is on a distinguished road

Sis, anytimes, I am a student, so will be free anytime. New year holiday also can. We may pay a visit to C.A.R.E.S in Johor next few week.