Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 04:36 PM
PetFinder Guru

daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: Letter from an Animal Shelter Manager - the sad truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Tak kuasa la aku, kawan ... hehehehhhh!!! Nanti dia throw her hands in the air like the other day semasa DBKL Dog Cruelty huhaa, citing "... we don't have the powahhhh..."

We can lead a horse to water but we cannot make it drink ....
Hi Furkid,
I can feel how u felt on SPCA/PAW about their way of handle animals..last time I do have the same thinking as u, I dont like SPCA/PAW here coz they will put their animal to sleep.

Then there is one time, I was doing some assignment regarding SPCA in Malaysia so My lecturer ask me to go to SPCA Penang and get the information. Therefore, I went there. I meet a lady there in charge of SPCA, she explained to me about their situation. She said she hope more and more people can really come and adopt their dogs or cats coz their space is so small, they dont have enough space and even the food and some expenses for them are not cheap.

Not muz ppl really can support them so if their space is full and there are new dogs and cats coming they need to put to sleep the one that are older there. This is no choice which also not what they wish to. She said Malaysia is different compare to others country (Hong Kong or US or etc), their citizen and government are very care to those innocent animals, more ppl are willing to help and support. However, for Malaysia even to find some volunteer or donation also not easy coz In Malaysia not really much ppl care about those stray dogs and cats, not muz ppl willing to spend money for them.

If Malaysia are like those country( Hong Kong or US) then our SPCA wont need to put the dogs or cats to sleep already. After that, the SPCA lady show me to view their dogs and cats, she also provide us the house tour to the whole SPCA. Ya, is true actually what she said. The SPCA in Penang actually very small. She even told me that they choose the location there ( Jelutong, bhind Shell station) is because no one will complaint about the dog barking, their place is far away from those housing area and town area but the space is small. Indeed, she told me they would need more donation to help them to buy a biggest space for accommodate more dogs and cats.

I feel sad after interview her, in fact we should not blame on them but us. I as a Malaysian, I feel shame. There are not much ppl like SPCA or PAW that willing to drive their van everywhere to rescue those stray dogs and cats from street and forester them.
1. Are u willing to do so?
2. Are u able to forester or rescue them even they are sick or injured?
3. If u have a bigest space and after u rescue them, u found that ur space are full and again u found more stray dogs and cats that need help, what will u do? Yet, u do facing some financial problem. How are u going to handle them?

Sorry, I did not mean that ur thinking is wrong but I really hope one day u can really visit there and understand more about their problems. However, if u can help them to solve their problems, it would be much more better.

Cheers
Daphne

Last edited by daphne1985; 03-18-2009 at 05:00 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 03-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

First, Daphne, my condolence about dear Yuki ...

Second, Daphne, you misunderstand ... problems elsewhere are the same. Not enough people to adopt all the strays, not enough space to house the strays that keep increasing explosively ... same problems.

And it is because HK and San Francisco SPCAs are aware that rehoming is not solving the problem, there will never be enough homes, never be enough land and shelters and never enough $$$ that they changed and turned to the effective and humane solution to do TNR. And SPCA NZ spent YEARS in order to get their municipal councils to leave their TNR colonies alone.

Our SPCA keep justifying why they need to kill. Their counterparts have been honest with themselves and stopped the killings. Of course they also had the same problems, just that they had the courage to admit that what they were doing weren't solving problems and changed to solve problems differently.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 03-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Animal Lover

dreay is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes.....If u nvr c it wif ur own eyes...u'll never now hw sad it was....
Well~i've experience it b4...it was bak in 2 or 3 years i tink~
As my family drove pass SPCA i ask thm whether cn i go thr anot~
So,my dad went thr after listening to my mumbling

Wen we walk ard...2my suprise...i saw a beautiful shih tzu lying thr in a smal cage...jz thn i realise she was half blind..
Te worker frm SPCA say tat thy were gona pt her2slep on tat day...
Jz thn te worker pointe2a girl in her 20's..
she was carrying 2adorable pups in her hands..
"tats her owner" said te worker...
My eyes widen in horror..
Hw cn she do tat???thy were abt2pt tat poor dogs2slep!
N thy u r standing thr lk an idiot as if is non of ur business!
My parents cn c hw sad te shih tzu has on her face~
N v decide2hav her...eventhough she's half blind n she's reli old..
V din mind....

Im reli sad tat hw mean human cn b nowadays...its reli horrible...
Thou2sum ppl thy r jz animals,bt thy hv life n feelings2....
Hw wud u feel if u were in tat poor dog plc??
I believe myself...sumtimes humans r much more worst n te1who is acting lk animal...

Is ok,if u wana breed te dog...keep te pup n so does te mum...
Love thm~
Old 03-18-2009, 05:18 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
First, Daphne, my condolence about dear Yuki ...

Second, Daphne, you misunderstand ... problems elsewhere are the same. Not enough people to adopt all the strays, not enough space to house the strays that keep increasing explosively ... same problems.

And it is because HK and San Francisco SPCAs are aware that rehoming is not solving the problem, there will never be enough homes, never be enough land and shelters and never enough $$$ that they changed and turned to the effective and humane solution to do TNR. And SPCA NZ spent YEARS in order to get their municipal councils to leave their TNR colonies alone.

Our SPCA keep justifying why they need to kill. Their counterparts have been honest with themselves and stopped the killings. Of course they also had the same problems, just that they had the courage to admit that what they were doing weren't solving problems and changed to solve problems differently.
Oh...sorry if I have misunderstand u.. I just would like to share my experience on SPCA here. I knew SPCA when I was primary school I saw it in the TV which is not in Malaysia. But only until when I went to college time I just realize Malaysia do have SPCA and I was so happy, i though it would be the same as oversea. But them what I found out is actually different.. Then, when my lecturer giving me this assignment I was so excited to accept it so this is what I found...
Old 03-18-2009, 05:54 PM
PetFinder Guru

Hi Furkids,

hehe, I agree u to ask this question to them, maybe they will provide answer to u..

For me I still think that what have suggested by u in regard to the TNR, there are some problems, maybe u can help me to answer or maybe u can try to find out from SPCA....

1. In recognising this, we have introduced an animal birth control programme, the HKSPCA Cat Colony Care Programme to provide FREE spay/neuter surgery for our ferals.

(Do SPCA in Malaysia have enough financial/ volunteer from vet in provide the Free spay/neuter surgery?)

2. Established in August 2000, the SPCA's Cat Colony Care Programme (CCCP) mobilises a dedicated army of volunteers who feed and watch over "families" of street cats in Hong Kong. The aim is to improve the lives and health of these animals and to stabilise and eventually reduce the numbers of stray and feral cats in the community through the coordinated Trap, Neuter and Return (TNR) effort.

(Is anyone support the dedicated amy of volunteers for our SPCA Malaysia to have this TNR effort?How many of volunteer they have in our Penang SPCA do u noe? How many ppl willing to give this help?)

3. The Society's vets also provide general medical treatment when the cats are brought into for surgery. Friendly kittens and adults are placed in our adoption programme. Those deemed not suitable for domestication are returned to their respective colonies to pick up their lives again under the watchful eyes of their carers.

(Do SPCA Malaysia have this society's vet to provide free medical treatment? Any of our vet willing to give free? Any of our professional vet have the heart toward animal as Hong Kong or even San Francisco? Are we cooperate enough for the TNR to run succesful even in Malaysia?)

I believe, if above problems are solve, we did can have the same Colony Care Programme like TNR from Hong Kong for our Animals.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:09 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Daphne

hehe, I agree u to ask this question to them, maybe they will provide answer to u..

I don't need to waste my time and energy to ask our local SPCA just to hear the outdated answer that SF, HK (and many others) SPCAs gave dulu-dulu tahun nenek moyang in order to justify why they were killing off healthy strays at their shelters - not enough space and $$.

... and killed all the healthy strays year in and year out, as fast as they could, they found that they still could not keep up with the reproduction rate ...

... and the HK SPCA (and others) came up with this:

"At the SPCA, we strongly believe that all feral cats deserve our compassion and protection, and that there are humane, effective ways to control their populations. We support the efforts of compassionate caregivers who are working hard to make life better for feral cats. Many people in our city complain about these cats, but simply killing them is not the answer to reducing their numbers. In recognising this, we have introduced an animal birth control programme, the HKSPCA Cat Colony Care Programme to provide FREE spay/neuter surgery for our ferals."

--------------------------
Do SPCA in Malaysia have enough financial/ volunteer from vet in provide the Free spay/neuter surgery?

No, if you just sit around doing nothing but with a face full of self-pity ... and donations will stop coming in if donors see you doing nothing concrete and effective but just complain no volunteers, staff, etc but hundreds of independent pet rescuers (IPRs) - many are in fact ex-SPCA staff - are running around doing good work animal rescue work independent of SPCA (that tells a LOT about SPCA) and donors are smart enough to put their hard-earned $$ into the accounts of these deserving self-sacrificing IPRs.

Ask yourself why donors no longer want to contribute to you instead and ask what initiatives (like the ones your counterparts in other parts of the world are diligently doing ... minus the jumble sales, and other tame stuffs ...)

---------------------------------------------

Is anyone support the dedicated amy of volunteers for our SPCA Malaysia to have this TNR effort?How many of volunteer they have in our Penang SPCA do u noe? How many ppl willing to give this help?

This is what HK SPCA said they anticipated and did ... not just sit and complain ... a true leader will attract plenty of followers (read as volunteers and donors), a bad leader will sit back and complain that people ignore and do not follow him!

"Through this humane programme via both education of the community and action to improve the welfare of the street cats and decrease their numbers, people should be more able to accept the cats place in the community".

At the SPCA, we strongly believe that all feral cats deserve our compassion and protection, and that there are humane, effective ways to control their populations. We support the efforts of compassionate caregivers who are working hard to make life better for feral cats. Many people in our city complain about these cats, but simply killing them is not the answer to reducing their numbers. In recognising this, we have introduced an animal birth control programme, the HKSPCA Cat Colony Care Programme to provide FREE spay/neuter surgery for our ferals.

NZ SPCA acknowledges things they have to do and issues they have to address and has this to say ... they also do not just sit down and complain:

"All of this huge veterinary expense is covered by the colony carer, who has to fund raise or spend their own money. Contrary to some beliefs, most stray cat carers are not little old women who have nothing better to do!! All of the colony carers I know are dedicated, responsible (and far from old) people, who do this in their spare time...because they care! They go out in all weathers feeding and trapping and care very much about each cat in the colony.

We do hear of a few people who feed cats, without realising that they should have the cats de-sexed, so they continue to multiply, but this is where education comes in and other colony carers offering support and advice. There are also some examples of cat hoarding occurring, but this is a different thing altogether and to be discouraged. The latter has nothing to do with well managed stray cat colony care!

In some countries e.g. Rome, stray cats are helped far more and the colony carers are given training, support and status for their work. This is also on going in the USA and they have some great organisations involved in caring for stray cats and disseminating education.

On our website, you can read more about some of the people involved with the 'managed' stray cat colonies* found throughout New Zealand. I think that it is very important for the general public to understand why people are caring for these cats, that they are just ordinary felines and why extermination is not the way to control them! .

Complete colony extermination is downright short sighted, because when a colony is totally removed from an area, another cat group will just move in to take over the space and the problem continues. However, having a neutered and 'cared for' group maintained in one area, deters groups of other cats from moving in (although individuals may join a group at times) and also keeps unwanted 'vermin' at bay e.g. rats. "

----------------------------
Do SPCA Malaysia have this society's vet to provide free medical treatment? Any of our vet willing to give free? Any of our professional vet have the heart toward animal as Hong Kong or even San Francisco? Are we cooperate enough for the TNR to run succesful even in Malaysia?

Reply is same as above ... provide the leadership and the followers will emerge like ants. Respect doesn't come free, it needs to be earned.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 03-19-2009, 10:40 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Daphne

I don't need to waste my time and energy to ask our local SPCA just to hear the outdated answer that SF, HK (and many others) SPCAs gave dulu-dulu tahun nenek moyang in order to justify why they were killing off healthy strays at their shelters - not enough space and $$.

... and killed all the healthy strays year in and year out, as fast as they could, they found that they still could not keep up with the reproduction rate ...

... and the HK SPCA (and others) came up with this:

"At the SPCA, we strongly believe that all feral cats deserve our compassion and protection, and that there are humane, effective ways to control their populations. We support the efforts of compassionate caregivers who are working hard to make life better for feral cats. Many people in our city complain about these cats, but simply killing them is not the answer to reducing their numbers. In recognising this, we have introduced an animal birth control programme, the HKSPCA Cat Colony Care Programme to provide FREE spay/neuter surgery for our ferals."

--------------------------
Do SPCA in Malaysia have enough financial/ volunteer from vet in provide the Free spay/neuter surgery?

No, if you just sit around doing nothing but with a face full of self-pity ... and donations will stop coming in if donors see you doing nothing concrete and effective but just complain no volunteers, staff, etc but hundreds of independent pet rescuers (IPRs) - many are in fact ex-SPCA staff - are running around doing good work animal rescue work independent of SPCA (that tells a LOT about SPCA) and donors are smart enough to put their hard-earned $$ into the accounts of these deserving self-sacrificing IPRs.

Ask yourself why donors no longer want to contribute to you instead and ask what initiatives (like the ones your counterparts in other parts of the world are diligently doing ... minus the jumble sales, and other tame stuffs ...)

---------------------------------------------

Is anyone support the dedicated amy of volunteers for our SPCA Malaysia to have this TNR effort?How many of volunteer they have in our Penang SPCA do u noe? How many ppl willing to give this help?

This is what HK SPCA said they anticipated and did ... not just sit and complain ... a true leader will attract plenty of followers (read as volunteers and donors), a bad leader will sit back and complain that people ignore and do not follow him!

"Through this humane programme via both education of the community and action to improve the welfare of the street cats and decrease their numbers, people should be more able to accept the cats place in the community".

At the SPCA, we strongly believe that all feral cats deserve our compassion and protection, and that there are humane, effective ways to control their populations. We support the efforts of compassionate caregivers who are working hard to make life better for feral cats. Many people in our city complain about these cats, but simply killing them is not the answer to reducing their numbers. In recognising this, we have introduced an animal birth control programme, the HKSPCA Cat Colony Care Programme to provide FREE spay/neuter surgery for our ferals.

NZ SPCA acknowledges things they have to do and issues they have to address and has this to say ... they also do not just sit down and complain:

"All of this huge veterinary expense is covered by the colony carer, who has to fund raise or spend their own money. Contrary to some beliefs, most stray cat carers are not little old women who have nothing better to do!! All of the colony carers I know are dedicated, responsible (and far from old) people, who do this in their spare time...because they care! They go out in all weathers feeding and trapping and care very much about each cat in the colony.

We do hear of a few people who feed cats, without realising that they should have the cats de-sexed, so they continue to multiply, but this is where education comes in and other colony carers offering support and advice. There are also some examples of cat hoarding occurring, but this is a different thing altogether and to be discouraged. The latter has nothing to do with well managed stray cat colony care!

In some countries e.g. Rome, stray cats are helped far more and the colony carers are given training, support and status for their work. This is also on going in the USA and they have some great organisations involved in caring for stray cats and disseminating education.

On our website, you can read more about some of the people involved with the 'managed' stray cat colonies* found throughout New Zealand. I think that it is very important for the general public to understand why people are caring for these cats, that they are just ordinary felines and why extermination is not the way to control them! .

Complete colony extermination is downright short sighted, because when a colony is totally removed from an area, another cat group will just move in to take over the space and the problem continues. However, having a neutered and 'cared for' group maintained in one area, deters groups of other cats from moving in (although individuals may join a group at times) and also keeps unwanted 'vermin' at bay e.g. rats. "

----------------------------
Do SPCA Malaysia have this society's vet to provide free medical treatment? Any of our vet willing to give free? Any of our professional vet have the heart toward animal as Hong Kong or even San Francisco? Are we cooperate enough for the TNR to run succesful even in Malaysia?

Reply is same as above ... provide the leadership and the followers will emerge like ants. Respect doesn't come free, it needs to be earned.
Ya Furkids, I understand what u mean. but beside pint point people fault, we should stand out and find out what is going wrong. I hope u can go there and get the answer is bcoz I hope u can really understand their situation. Also, I noe that u have so many knowledge coz u like to surfing and doing a lots of research and study, therefor, u should go there and find the problems out then together u solve the problem with them.

I mean if everyone of us keep the same thinking as u "I don't need to waste my time and energy to ask our local SPCA just to hear the outdated answer that SF, HK (and many others) SPCAs gave dulu-dulu tahun nenek moyang in order to justify why they were killing off healthy strays at their shelters - not enough space and $$.
; the problems will never be solve, the problem will still there..

Although I do not agree with their way of killing animal when lack of space but I cant blame on them coz I not even do as them to save so many animals that are strays. Rather than let than catch by DBKL. They are trying their best to find the home for those innocent, do u ever? We as a citizen of Malaysia should stand out and help them also support them, then together we find the best solution. If u change ur mind, this will happen, Malaysia will have this kind of campaign program for our dogs and cats. coz SPCA is fully support by us, I believe something will change..sure

" Don't blame ur driver that lost the key, instead of blaming, stand out from your seat and find the key together with your Driver, the potential for your car to move is even higher."

I willing to volunteer for SPCA and I hope some changes there, are you here to give ur hand?
Old 03-19-2009, 11:04 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

daphne,
for a young person, u have a great, analytical mind, and logical coherence.

and i particularly like this quote of yours:" Don't blame ur driver that lost the key, instead of blaming, stand out from your seat and find the key together with your Driver, the potential for your car to move is even higher."

Old 03-19-2009, 12:13 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
daphne,
for a young person, u have a great, analytical mind, and logical coherence.

and i particularly like this quote of yours:" Don't blame ur driver that lost the key, instead of blaming, stand out from your seat and find the key together with your Driver, the potential for your car to move is even higher."

Thanks Blackie, I create it myself..Dont noe why suddenly this word appear on my head after replying this thread..
Old 03-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Daphne, you assume that people are not doing much because probably you do not see them in SPCA. You are young, iedealistic and enthusiastic (heheh! I was too, when I first left school) but after several years in the pet rescue business (and in the corporate world where you are being trained to lead and manage from the top and are responsible for effectiveness of an organisation), you will start to see all the incompetencies at the top level. Daphne, I am never talking about the lower level where volunteers run around doing their utmost best with the limited resources that they have.

Daphne, for your information, and as pointed out by many forumers here and elsewhere, there is lot of action out there (not in SPCA because that is certainly NOT where the action is ... for obvious reasons, hehehhh!!!) by people who are busy really doing things and do not go all out to attract publicity, unlike some people.

At management level (not at the support level where most of the volunteers like yourself are) you are required to benchmark your organisation against your counterparts overseas and apply best practices, not continue to make excuses and give reasons for failing.

A support staff will go down on his knees to help the driver look for his keys, but a manager will be knocked on his head for carelessness. That is why a driver is more lowly paid than a manager.

Never mind, Daphne, you mean well, but one day, you will learn to look at things and solve them at macro level as you climb up the corporate ladder. The expectations at the top are different from expections of the bottom level.

My friend, continue to put in your efforts at SPCA doing the things on the ground, it will equip you with much knowledge and experience, but I am addressing things at the top which our local SPCA will be forced to address whether they like it or not as their resources continue to be depleted. In life it is like that, if you refuse to change voluntarily, circumstances will force it on you ... and the cost will be higher to bear.

Because you are internet savvy and you can avail yourself to much information on what the SPCAs around the world is doing and how they do it, and why they do it in a new way and not the traditional way which is not overcoming the strays overpopulation at all, just waste a lot of $$$.

Do take time to read slowly and carefully (with a dictionary and thesaurus in hand to understand the finer points in the English language - don't take offense because I do it too since English is also not my mother tongue) that they have published on their websites. There are a lot of examples of how they achieve their success so that they do not have to continue killing healthy animals!

Take time also to read T.Ruth's comments on SPCA, her comments are very true and she is a veteran rescuer, much more veteran than myself.

And SPCA HK specifically mentioned that they got very little support from their government (same problem everywhere), but somehow, they manage to succeed reducing the number of strays without having to kill the healthy ones in the shelter just to save space and $$.

Your points of arguements strongly indicate that you have not really patiently read through to fully understand the effective solutions that I have helped post from the other SPCAs.

Daphne, spend time to read, ok? There is a solution to the culling (the other SPCAs do not use the word "euthanise" to describe the killing of healthy animals) of the healthy animals, the other SPCAs have spelt it out clearly and I am impressed with their aggressiveness and determination to effectively end the cruel and inhumane killings and actually succeeding with little governmental assistance.

Good luck!

Last edited by FurKids; 03-19-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:04 PM
Petfinder Moderator

i can see both sides of viewpoints.....both furkids and daphne have valid points.

however, i also see something here.....daphne has a great heart and she can rationalise things out for herself.

she may be young (18 or so, based on photo?) and idealistic, but we do need these people for without youth and idealism, nothing gets changed. if everyone is cynical, there'll be no changes. it's those who are idealistic that makes progress.

she believes that something can be done, and if we have enough of these enthusiastic and idealistic people, i do believe it can be done. that's what happened in america.....they managed to free the slaves!! who would have thought that was possible at that time? it was an accepted and approved culture then.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:13 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Blackie, not all slaves have been freed ... still got many around, especially Net Slaves (the 'garbage collectors'), hehehehehhhh!!!!

Errrr, Blackie, your master is now calling ... want warm water, not cold ... then some delicious fresh lactose-free milk , shaken vigorously, not stirred ....

...... larrrriiiiiiiieeeeee!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 03:33 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
i can see both sides of viewpoints.....both furkids and daphne have valid points.

however, i also see something here.....daphne has a great heart and she can rationalise things out for herself.

she may be young (18 or so, based on photo?) and idealistic, but we do need these people for without youth and idealism, nothing gets changed. if everyone is cynical, there'll be no changes. it's those who are idealistic that makes progress.

she believes that something can be done, and if we have enough of these enthusiastic and idealistic people, i do believe it can be done. that's what happened in america.....they managed to free the slaves!! who would have thought that was possible at that time? it was an accepted and approved culture then.
Thanks Blackies..

Furkids
I dont want to fight and I dont like war sorry I dont want argument with u.. Do what u think is right, I never force u, I just asking are u here to give ur hand but if u dont want is fine, everyone understand, no need here scolding me.

For your info:
I'm not yet the volunteer of SPCA but I always want to b the volunteer for them. I just hope u can join us..since u dont want is okay, i never force u..

I'm not a high school student nor College Student, I'm working in a Big Group of Corporate Group Company it is a Malaysia Listed Company, the organization is big, politic even worst.. but as i say i dont like war i will always find the peaceful way of working, work simple, think simple..

My experience of volunteer is Tzu Ji (Buddha Association), if u join us here, u will not as aggressive as now ..sorry if i offense u

Be cool and be relax I'm not laughing at u or teaching u or what, I just sharing my opinion only ..Take it or leave it..

Peace

Daphne (I'm 24 Yr Old)
Old 03-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Petfinder Moderator

I didn't mean all slaves la....u know what i mean mah....

and i've just changed blackie's water.......

ketuk kepala Furkids.

Quote:
Blackie, not all slaves have been freed ... still got many around, especially Net Slaves (the 'garbage collectors'), hehehehehhhh!!!!

Errrr, Blackie, your master is now calling ... want warm water, not cold ... then some delicious fresh lactose-free milk , shaken vigorously, not stirred ....

Old 03-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Petfinder Moderator

wow, u look really young, daphne. i had a friend in uk who looks exactly like you.....and we were 18 then. i almost thought you were her, but then, she would no longer look like that now.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:52 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:

Furkids,

Do u find something different of us, u are here to find out ppl problems but I'm there to help ppl to solve their problems. We are totally different, I noe that u are very very TOP LEVEL..thats why asking u if a top level willing to give any hand? Like a I'm asking charity from u only.... what have u read???..i guess u misunderstand me. I never say they are so perfect and I'm so wow or proud of them or what. What I mean is I noe, u noe , everyone even SPCA they noe, the " problem" so let us play our role to help and try to see if we can solve or not..u never try u never noe..do u get what I mean...???

Dont keep scolding me before understand what I write, u are trying to discriminate me, my language and my position level, u never even noe what my position is. I'm not as Top level as u nor lower rank staff too

Fine, if u dont want..is okay...I never force u...
Old 03-19-2009, 04:02 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
wow, u look really young, daphne. i had a friend in uk who looks exactly like you.....and we were 18 then. i almost thought you were her, but then, she would no longer look like that now.
hehe...thanks Blackie...

I just feel sad why Furkids say that to me, she/he is discriminating me...so hurt what he/she said.. rude sumore

I just want to help only..

a little girl asking charity donation from a working business man, but this man push this girl away and scolding her. After that, another kind person saw it and "sayang" this little girl then give some advise to this Business man..

Blackies, u are the Kind person that help this little girl.

Daphne
Old 03-19-2009, 04:07 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne1985 View Post
Thanks Blackies..

Furkids
I dont want to fight and I dont like war sorry I dont want argument with u.. Do what u think is right, I never force u, I just asking are u here to give ur hand but if u dont want is fine, everyone understand, no need here scolding me.

For your info:
I'm not yet the volunteer of SPCA but I always want to b the volunteer for them. I just hope u can join us..since u dont want is okay, i never force u..

I'm not a high school student nor College Student, I'm working in a Big Group of Corporate Group Company it is a Malaysia Listed Company, the organization is big, politic even worst.. but as i say i dont like war i will always find the peaceful way of working, work simple, think simple..

My experience of volunteer is Tzu Ji (Buddha Association), if u join us here, u will not as aggressive as now ..sorry if i offense u

Be cool and be relax I'm not laughing at u or teaching u or what, I just sharing my opinion only ..Take it or leave it..

Peace

Daphne (I'm 24 Yr Old)
Daphne, I no scold-scold you, I tell-tell you oni ... no angry oso, temperature still downstairs, heeeheheheeeee!!!

You work in big corporation but not as big boss, ah? I am addressing big boss issues, not support level issues. Don't worry if you do not understand, continue to do your best at your level, what your boss tells you to do. But your boss needs to do things expected by customers and shareholders and steer the organisation to bring about outcomes, and cannot make 1000 and 1 excuses, blah! blah! blah! for failures ...

You do not have to do what your big boss has to do, neither do you have the capabilities or are paid to do that at your level, so don't worry about not understanding what I am saying, there will be other forumers at the appropriate level that understands what I am addressing.

No, I do not want to go to SPCA and be a volunteer there at all. The fact that you keep suggesting that I do indicates you do not understand the things I am saying and I am not insisting that you do because if you don't see the issues, you simply don't. In project management, one has to do a risk analysis. If you see a risk, you prepare for risk management, if you do not see the risk and do not prepare for it, you are not a good project manager and can get the sack for incompetency. Simple as that.

Never mind, Daphne little girl, both of us are actually talking at different levels (I am not talking little girl talk and hence no cayang little talk ... I oni little girl talk my precious cats, hehehehehehh!!) and heheheheh!!! going nowhere, so let us just leave things as it is, kay?
Old 03-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Animal Lover

dreay is an unknown quantity at this point

To....Oh My Goodness,GUD GREAT SPEAKING ENGLISH HUMAN Furkid~

Wow....ya lor hor,ur english damnnnnnnn Cantik neh until wana condamn ppl at here...i tink u were stil tinking u r in skul huh?
Wana compare wif ppl....aiyo...*clap clap clap slap*
Shud every international school gv u an award....wasted ler...
I tink u hv te potential2b an English Teacher.....
Mayb in te subject cal *i tink im te profesional in eng,keep on dreaming*
or mayb *im orang english*...which title u1?

Look....i dun tink u r well educated enuf eventhough ur ENGLISH SO BANYAK BAGUS....
if u r well educated,u wouldnt argue wif Daphne n look down on ppl..
Ur teacher din teach u1meh?dun look down on ppl...
Or i shud teach u a new ENGLISH WORD?
"do not critises other ppl"
Repeat after me "do not critise other ppl"
Learn ady?gud...now...
Go show off la,tat u learn a new language today...
Go go go.......
Dun nid2thank me...cnt accept it
English Teacher wana thank me4learning frm me....
Old 03-19-2009, 04:21 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Daphne, I no scold-scold you, I tell-tell you oni ... no angry oso, temperature still downstairs, heeeheheheeeee!!!

You work in big corporation but not as big boss, ah? I am addressing big boss issues, not support level issues. Don't worry if you do not understand, continue to do your best at your level, what your boss tells you to do. But your boss needs to do things expected by customers and shareholders and steer the organisation to bring about outcomes, and cannot make 1000 and 1 excuses, blah! blah! blah! for failures ...

You do not have to do what your big boss has to do, neither do you have the capabilities or are paid to do that at your level, so don't worry about not understanding what I am saying, there will be other forumers at the appropriate level that understands what I am addressing.

No, I do not want to go to SPCA and be a volunteer there at all. The fact that you keep suggesting that I do indicates you do not understand the things I am saying and I am not insisting that you do because if you don't see the issues, you simply don't. In project management, one has to do a risk analysis. If you see a risk, you prepare for risk management, if you do not see the risk and do not prepare for it, you are not a good project manager and can get the sack for incompetency. Simple as that.

Never mind, Daphne little girl, both of us are actually talking at different levels (I am not talking little girl talk and hence no cayang little talk ... I oni little girl talk my precious cats, hehehehehehh!!) and heheheheh!!! going nowhere, so let us just leave things as it is, kay?
Mommy scolding me here....

better dont tell u my position level, u will laugh at me...and bla bla bla bout me