Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Old 12-24-2008, 01:48 AM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Haiya Bina... no lah i dont mean you , It means i found the above statement rather more silly than funny. That explains the capital letter. Dont you agreed? Please forgive me if it's accidentaly hinted as you, really it is not Pakcu meant. BTW you always address me as Pakcu and now abgraldo? hehe.. mean anything? Thanks for your visit to the show and collecting your RC, really appreciates it. So sorry for the missing Adult Hairball packs, Pakcu read it too late, but it is still available and it's yours if you still interested. I'll be going to KL on this coming 27th. Do let Pakcu know k... HAPPY CHISTMAS BINA! HOHOHO...
Ya, still interested in the Adult Hairball Pack ... where will u be in KL?? Let me know ya...
Pakcu sounds a bit elderly and you look young mah.... so call u abgraldo lor but then again, Pakcu easier to spell.... probably will stick to that ... or call u AB ... :) This is very important decision making issue ....

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 12-24-2008, 01:59 AM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Ya, still interested in the Adult Hairball Pack ... where will u be in KL?? Let me know ya...
Pakcu sounds a bit elderly and you look young mah.... so call u abgraldo lor but then again, Pakcu easier to spell.... probably will stick to that ... or call u AB ... :) This is very important decision making issue ....
Thanks. I'll be in Kampong Baru for a MCC meeting at 3 pm, 27th Dec. If you dont mind, PM me your HP number and i'll let you know of the latest development if some changes arise. Me look young? LOL... , yeah you can stick to whatever u felt easier and comfortable..hehe
Old 12-24-2008, 01:59 AM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

ab is abzalia husbandlah. Nanti mix mix. Oh-oh!!!
For rocricrus foundation. i think wait for dimb reply. If he oso agree to wat babyzee suggest, then everybody can proceed to the next step.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:20 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

I wish someone knew me able do the donate, I will be wishing some do not know me able do require from me.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:29 AM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

ehhh sori.
mean what? can't catch.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:37 AM
Animal Lover

Ferreted is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by incredulous View Post
To other forum members:
If you have been donating to animal shelters, then please channel your donations to Rocricrus Foundation. Rocricrus supports no-kill shelters and I am sure Dog is my buddy will carefully scrutinize those that applied for aid from his foundation.
kill no kill, the furry friends still need to eat.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:30 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

vivi, I mean who interested please do contact the web page was mention. Inside have contact email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
ehhh sori.
mean what? can't catch.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:45 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Hello!! Chicken!!

I don't write or talk on behalf of other people like you do.

Aishah, aka Ladycatherine, Fanna,Furkids,Ashley.Bina aka Sillylupie,Charlene aka Blackie,Filin,Vivienppl,Arisham and many more are my friends. Some we have met some are not but we communicate via forum and PM.Obviously you don't know what are u talking abt.

Pls introduce yourself if you want to accused me of being forum bully and don't hide behind your nick. Show who you are. otherwise I will just assumed that you have no balls (if you are a man) and no tits (if you are a girl). Chicken!!!!!!!!

Quote:
To abgraldo & June:

Thank you for the congratulations and for acknowledging that I am a true animal lover. At last we agree on something.

To answer your question, abgraldo, I am absolutely sure there are some members here who are hypocrites. But unlike you, I do not attack them directly.

You and June, on the other hand, are behaving like tyrants. Forum members who are not part of your gang are attacked mercilessly the very minute you do not like what they say or do.

To name a few, they are: DJNAZ23, Fanna, LadyCatherine, AshleyWong, Vivienlpl, Sillylupie, Arisham, Furkids, Mrs Dolittle, and so on.

The above-mentioned members have been viciously attacked at one time or another by either one of you over trivial matters.

There is a name for your kind of people in forums - they are called FORUM BULLIES.

You are the disease here, not me. You have both carried your quarrelsome behaviour from www.kitten.com.my to this peaceful forum. I call upon you to reflect on what transpired in www.kitten.com.my, and ask yourself honestly if it was not you who started those quarrels and had your accounts banned by the moderators as a result. Check yourself first, instead of going around shooting off your mouth, attacking anyone you like. You have caused a number of genuine animal lovers to leave this forum, or perhaps you are blind to this, or don't really care.

And it was not me who sought praises for giving donations or doing good work. Had I wished to be recognized for what I did, I would have had "dog is my buddy" list down my name as so-and-so. I had asked "dog is my buddy" to keep my name anonymous, but he wanted to show appreciation by listing my name. I saw no harm in it, since none of you here know who I really am. I am just a faceless nonetity.

And it was dog is my buddy's own initiative to open this thread. Has it ever crossed any of your mind that perhaps it was due to the lack of favourable response he gets from the forum members here?

But then, you have just assumed that I am a female and probably are thinking I am "mrs dolittle". I am not her, so please do not malign her name. She is a kind lady who sincerely goes out of her way to help the animals that need help.

Enough said.

To Dongdong86:
You are a true example of a humble, animal lover. And you did great by trying to ease the tension here. But I do know what I am talking about as I have observed what's happening for a long time before registering myself and speaking out.

To Dog is my buddy:
My sincerest apologies to you for going off topic in this thread. Please keep up your good work, and do not let others underestimate your efforts.

To other forum members:
If you have been donating to animal shelters, then please channel your donations to Rocricrus Foundation. Rocricrus supports no-kill shelters and I am sure Dog is my buddy will carefully scrutinize those that applied for aid from his foundation.

To the moderators:
Please do not delete this thread as it will undo all the good work Dog is my buddy has put into.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:49 AM
Animal Lover

Default The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Pakcu,saya setuju dgn cadangan Zee.However,bear in mind yg this donation tak involve cash as per DIMB.just brg2 keperluan je. mcm mana Pakcu?? kita blh donate food,litter sand,blanket etc.ok tak??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
pakcu, suddenly i have some ideas for your upcoming petshop..
maybe you can put a donation box under rocricrus foundation and highlight the importance of no-kill shelter..
i bet secara tak langsung,you as the owner and also your customers are helping the foundation..so what do you think?
Old 12-24-2008, 10:56 AM
Animal Lover

incredulous is on a distinguished road

To BabyZee:

No, no more names will be mentioned. Those names were mentioned to prove a point. It is time the forum bullies get a wake-up call. I, for one, will not tolerate any more bullying here.

As long as those two bullies behave themselves, and start to be polite, I will not log on into this forum. I will just read as a guest.

Your suggestion for abgraldo to put up a donation box in his pet shop to help is a good idea. However, Rocricrus Foundation does NOT accept cash donations.

If abgraldo owns a pet shop, then he is in a fantastic position to help dog is my buddy in his Rocricrus Foundation. Dog is my buddy is asking for bags of pet food that are have expired BUT still in good condition or are near expiry date from pet shop owners.

To vivi:

Thank you, but I am not here to get praises. And I am not here to cause any quarrels. My purpose here is to ensure that what transpired in www.kitten.com.my does NOT recur here.

If you read all posts by them, you will not fail to notice how they failed to observe one of the universal forum rules - to be polite and friendly, not to be personal.

To Sillylupie:

Your suggestion to register Rocricrus Foundation with the Registrar of Societies is an excellent idea. It will be looked into.

Lastly, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all of you.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:58 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Pakcu,saya setuju dgn cadangan Zee.However,bear in mind yg this donation tak involve cash as per DIMB.just brg2 keperluan je. mcm mana Pakcu?? kita blh donate food,litter sand,blanket etc.ok tak??
this is good too, that is the problem, DIMB, without a physical place and committing to a certain product, I dont feel at ease to drop donation. it just seems like much of a hassle.

to incredulous: i enjoy going to animal shelters as i can interact with animals there.

kalau boleh pakcu.. maybe bisa taruh spca/paws donation box for long run? its part of public relations. hehehhee.. and partly.. the customers can drop their change there!! i saw a cute big dog shaped one on spca website..
Old 12-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Animal Lover

To June:

Your recent post just goes to show how immature you are and you just can't restrain yourself from quarrelling with others.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but it is really beneath my dignity to engage in juvenile quarrels with you. Learn to curb that unruly tongue of yours, young lady!
Old 12-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Animal Lover

To Ferreted:

Please do not think I am discouraging you from going to shelters. On the contrary, the animals there do need people like you to visit them and play with them. It really brightens up their day. So, please continue to go to the shelters.

What I was trying to say, but perhaps failing to do so, was that those shelters are kill shelters, and if you are against killing animals that are less adoptable, then please support those that are against killing.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:08 AM
Animal Lover

Ferreted, SPCA does not included in the list because they put animal to sleep.DIMB project is for no kill animal shelters like Furry Friend Farm in Sg Buloh if I'm not mistaken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreted View Post
this is good too, that is the problem, DIMB, without a physical place and committing to a certain product, I dont feel at ease to drop donation. it just seems like much of a hassle.

to incredulous: i enjoy going to animal shelters as i can interact with animals there.

kalau boleh pakcu.. maybe bisa taruh spca/paws donation box for long run? its part of public relations. hehehhee.. and partly.. the customers can drop their change there!! i saw a cute big dog shaped one on spca website..
Old 12-24-2008, 11:12 AM
Animal Lover

you too. pls chk you facts before you write bad thing abt me. The squabbling in kitten.com not because of me. It is because the Datuk Datuk and Datin Datin over there wants power. Their politic affecting the forumer's pets. So pls watch your mouth also.

Quote:
To June:

Your recent post just goes to show how immature you are and you just can't restrain yourself from quarrelling with others.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but it is really beneath my dignity to engage in juvenile quarrels with you. Learn to curb that unruly tongue of yours, young lady!

Last edited by June; 12-24-2008 at 11:36 AM.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Animal Lover

sweet june, i know which one is kill and no kill..

and incredulous: i, sadly, support neither shelter more than the other (after thorough understanding of both strengths n weaknesses), i am just balancing the rocricrus with the interactions i get at the shelter..

both june and you has been generous, thats all that matters

there are two types of animal lovers, like both sides of a coin but we are together as a force.

dont fight anymore please,

Animal lovers are a special breed of humans, generous of spirit, full of empathy, perhaps a little prone to sentimentality, and with hearts as big as a cloudless sky"
— John Grogan
Old 12-24-2008, 11:38 AM
Animal Lover

BillHambridge is on a distinguished road
Default MERRY CHRISTMAS! Today is Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas to everyone.. Hi, i'm new in here
actually i'm here bcz i looking for a samoyed
a member name ferrete told me eventually samoyed not suited in malaysia
btw i still hope i can get one for this year christmas present to my lil sis
Old 12-24-2008, 11:44 AM
Animal Lover

Default MERRY CHRISTMAS! Today is Christmas Eve.

Hi!! Bill,welcome to Petfinder.you can open your intro at introduction thread.mroe members will welcome you once you open your intro thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillHambridge View Post
Merry Christmas to everyone.. Hi, i'm new in here
actually i'm here bcz i looking for a samoyed
a member name ferrete told me eventually samoyed not suited in malaysia
btw i still hope i can get one for this year christmas present to my lil sis
Old 12-24-2008, 11:48 AM
Animal Lover

Default Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS! Today is Christmas Eve.

yes, its me... hehehe oh turn out its for your lil sis.. why dont u take her to the shelters and let her choose hehehe.. i even saw a shih-tzu (i dont like this breed) being handed over by a mercedes-driving family. i think dogs should not be given as gifts.. have to see the chemistry! ^^
Old 12-24-2008, 11:50 AM
PetFinder Buddy

lisalau is on a distinguished road

Well said, Ferreted. There are 2 kinds of animal lovers and we need both teams and together we work as one synergy for our furry friends' welfare, well-being.

I know all of our intentions to help our furry and not-so-furry friends are noble whether our deeds are explicit or in anonymity and I know all of us help in many different and in special ways we can.

Happy Holidays to all! ;)