Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 05:46 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation
Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Kyzoor's Cats

Dear All,

This conversation appears to be going off-topic. Let's stick to the plan and see how things go.

Kyzoor, please ensure that your current cats receive the checkups as agreed upon and share with us the documentation once available. Also please scan your documentation on earlier checkups of the existing cats first if possible.

Also, kindly take into consideration the advice that other members give on ensuring that your house is properly disinfected and the suggested quarantine procedures, if indeed there are such infections.

Obviously other members cannot dictate what you do, but we all care for the health and safety of the animals. We trust that you will make the correct judgments and decisions from now onwards.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:48 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
sorry nurkasih....,

anyway u dah baca dari posting our admin tak? and hope u tak ketinggalan satu pun dari satu..... but menaip cepat pasal soalan yang sama di ulang2 n tuduhan melulu di buat tanpa bukti.........,
anyway apa yang saya boleh bantu nurkasih?

Kyzoor
Kyznoor,
I cuma pemerhati. I baca sekali lalu saja sebab I perhati thread nie dengan phone. Nanti I balik,I akan baca dengan teliti.

Cuma saya nampak banyak emosi jadu u tak boleh jawab dgn rasional. Pikir dulu sebelum jawab

Last edited by blackie007; 07-21-2010 at 06:21 PM. Reason: short form
Old 07-21-2010, 05:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hani14 View Post
encik wan alias... kenapa nak tunggu saturday ni? if kucing2 yg dah mati sebelum ni pernah buat vaksin, sure dah ada kad rawatan.. just scan & display kat sini. dan ni bolehlah membuktikan yg awak tu bukan lawyer yg putar belit.
Hani14,

harap u dapat teliti dengan apa yang di post oleh our admin nat the first side n u pun berpelajaran bukan? ii hope so........ ada ke tak admin nyatakan bila akan ke vet?????? read carefully...... sbb tue jgn slow sangat nak membaca........
Old 07-21-2010, 06:00 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Guys,

Enough about Air Asia and suing each other please. Let's focus back on the primary issues here. Irrelevant posts will be deleted.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:12 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Guys,

Enough about Air Asia and suing each other please. Let's focus back on the primary issues here. Irrelevant posts will be deleted.

sorry admin.......... please call dr teoh and i just verified with him......

please ask about account under

Wan Alias-

0124500610- Dr Teoh
Old 07-21-2010, 06:13 PM
PetFinder Guru

hani14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hani14 Send a message via Skype™ to hani14

wan alias.. saya rasa awak yg tak faham apa yg saya katakan.

DIRINGKASKAN BEGINI AYATNYA:

TOLONG SCAN & PAMERKAN MEDICAL CARD YANG BOLEH MEMBUKTIKAN YG AWAK DAH SEND KUCING2 YANG DAH MATI TU UNTUK VAKSIN DI THREAD NI... BUKAN SATURDAY NI BARU NAK SEND KUCING2 YG ADA TU FOR VAKSIN. ADA FAHAM TAK???
Old 07-21-2010, 06:13 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Kyznoor,
I cuma pemerhati. I baca skali lalu saja sbb I perhati thread nie dengan phone. Nanti I balik,I akan bc dgn teliti.

Cuma saya nampak byk emosi jd u tak boleh jawab dgn rasional. Pikir dulu sblm jwb
ok Nurkasih will come back again later

Thanks
Old 07-21-2010, 06:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hani14 View Post
wan alias.. saya rasa awak yg tak faham apa yg saya katakan.

DIRINGKASKAN BEGINI AYATNYA:

TOLONG SCAN & PAMERKAN MEDICAL CARD YANG BOLEH MEMBUKTIKAN YG AWAK DAH SEND KUCING2 YANG DAH MATI TU UNTUK VAKSIN DI THREAD NI... BUKAN SATURDAY NI BARU NAK SEND KUCING2 YG ADA TU FOR VAKSIN. ADA FAHAM TAK???
Topik di sini and admin nak verified kucing2 wan yang ada skrang nie kat rumah kakak tue di bawa ke vet n confirm kan takde virus by this friday........... serta di varified oleh admin yang diaorg bukan di PTS, and takde kena mengena dgn yang dah mati 3 weeks back..... tu yang wan suruh hani paham kan............. im doing the things atas permintaan admin and wat is the reason for u to ask the thing that is out of request by admin....

thanks
Old 07-21-2010, 07:54 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Resolution of Dispute - Kyzoor's Cats

Admin and Mods,

Let me rephase again the whole thing. Reason why we open this thread. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Everyone in this forum were asking about:

1. How many cats died??

2. Died because of what?? According to Dr Teoh is due to FPV. Pls clarify with proof. Report from Dr Teoh are much appreciated because Wan claimed his cat died due to poisoning.

3. How many is Kyzoor's own cat and how many is for adoption or waiting to bea adopted. (dead or alive. Most important is how many cats he has in his apartment)

4. Report from UPM as he claimed the cats autopsy was done in UPM.

Quote:
Topik di sini and admin nak verified kucing2 wan yang ada skrang nie kat rumah kakak tue di bawa ke vet n confirm kan takde virus by this friday........... serta di varified oleh admin yang diaorg bukan di PTS, and takde kena mengena dgn yang dah mati 3 weeks back..... tu yang wan suruh hani paham kan............. im doing the things atas permintaan admin and wat is the reason for u to ask the thing that is out of request by admin....

thanks

Last edited by June; 07-21-2010 at 08:36 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 07-21-2010, 08:03 PM
PetFinder Guru

Dear Members,

This thread has been created to properly and objectively resolve the dispute that arose at Kyzoor's Kiki profile:
http://www.petfinder.my/pets/12242/

We have communicated with a number of members, and below are the points summarized:

1) A significant number of Kyzoor's cats died. Kyzoor stated that it is due to some form of poisoning, possibly from the negligence of his maid. Others stated that it is due to virus.

2) A member Mahizan who boarded her 2 cats with Kyzoor for 3 weeks, later found that they were infected by virus. However, the cat of another member Oni Hatamah that was also boarded with Kyzoor for 3 weeks did not get any infections.

3) There are on-going disputes on what Kyzoor is / should be doing to his remaining cats, and whether they will be put to sleep.

4) There are accusations that Kyzoor did not vaccinate his cats or give them the proper medical attention as claimed.

i will answer only this issue by saturday................ thank n june as u wish for ur previous words to put me under hall of shame...... than u have a power for that then u just go ahead coz never going to spoil my future....

Thanks
Old 07-21-2010, 08:58 PM
Animal Lover

Mahizan Khan is on a distinguished road

Hi and Assalamualaikum everyone.

I would like to respond to Wan's comment about there was no "thank you" from my cousin who helped me to pick up Romeo and Juliet from his house as I'm staying in Muadzam Shah Pahang. Wan, do u remember when my cousin went back to your house to take the balance of the food, she was on the phone. (well I'm sure u can see she was talking to someone on the phone) and that was me who she is talking with. And I clearly heard, I swear I did hear that she said "thanks tau Wan!". Tak baik tau cakap macam tu wan, I feel very bad. Macam kitorang tak tau nak berterima kasih pula. Plus, I myself personally called u and thanked you for taking care of my 2 furkids. I did ask you from the very beginning right, if I need to pay you for fostering them. But you said no need and for that, thank you so much sebab ikhlas jaga diorang.

I don't want to comment about other issues but I would like to update the condition of my 2 sweethearts here.

Dear admin, Romeo is not RECOVERED yet. As we all concerned, FPV is really2 strong virus. There's no way he can recover within 1 week. But he is slowly RECOVERING now. He's doing good and become more active. It is because he had completed his vaccinations. That's why he survived. He already stop vomiting but slightly still has the diarrhea. Dr. Teoh said, once he stops suffering the diarrhea, and looks okay, I need to bring him again for another FPV test which is done through his feces. If he is negative from the virus, then he still need to be caged at least for another 6 weeks, as well as Juliet because she also may be infected even though not showing any symptoms of FPV. And their cages, litter boxes and surrounding compound have to be bleached with clorox 3 times a day. (Sampai panas tangan my cousin!). Credit to her for taking really good care of my sick cats.

And, about their medical expenses, I can handle it. Don't worry about it, Wan.
I won't ask u to pay.

That's all from me. Thanks.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:01 PM
PetFinder Administrator

June,

We understand that there are many unresolved questions.

However, the pressing issue right now is to ensure the health of Kyzoor's remaining cats, and if there are problems, to quickly address them before diseases spread further. And, like some of you have suggested, take necessary precautions and quarantine procedures on the premise.

As for his earlier cats that have unfortunately died, there is not much we can achieve by asking him to prove the vaccination. Even if he succeeds in doing so, more unanswered questions will surely follow and it would not end there. If he fails to produce it, then he is likely negligent in his care for the cats, but that does not mean he has defrauded our members and there is nothing much we can do either. In either case, we believe that he has learnt a valuable lesson from our members.

So let's focus on getting the cats checked and the results published here as soon as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Admin and Mods,

Let me rephase again the whole thing. Reason why we open this thread. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Everyone in this forum were asking about:

1. How many cats died??

2. Died because of what?? According to Dr Teoh is due to FPV. Pls clarify with proof. Report from Dr Teoh are much appreciated because Wan claimed his cat died due to poisoning.

3. How many is Kyzoor's own cat and how many is for adoption or waiting to bea adopted. (dead or alive. Most important is how many cats he has in his apartment)

4. Report from UPM as he claimed the cats autopsy was done in UPM.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:04 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Mahizan,

Thank you for your detailed account, we appreciate your assistance.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:21 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahizan Khan View Post
Hi and Assalamualaikum everyone.

I would like to respond to Wan's comment about there was no "thank you" from my cousin who helped me to pick up Romeo and Juliet from his house as I'm staying in Muadzam Shah Pahang. Wan, do u remember when my cousin went back to your house to take the balance of the food, she was on the phone. (well I'm sure u can see she was talking to someone on the phone) and that was me who she is talking with. And I clearly heard, I swear I did hear that she said "thanks tau Wan!". Tak baik tau cakap macam tu wan, I feel very bad. Macam kitorang tak tau nak berterima kasih pula. Plus, I myself personally called u and thanked you for taking care of my 2 furkids. I did ask you from the very beginning right, if I need to pay you for fostering them. But you said no need and for that, thank you so much sebab ikhlas jaga diorang.

I don't want to comment about other issues but I would like to update the condition of my 2 sweethearts here.

Dear admin, Romeo is not RECOVERED yet. As we all concerned, FPV is really2 strong virus. There's no way he can recover within 1 week. But he is slowly RECOVERING now. He's doing good and become more active. It is because he had completed his vaccinations. That's why he survived. He already stop vomiting but slightly still has the diarrhea. Dr. Teoh said, once he stops suffering the diarrhea, and looks okay, I need to bring him again for another FPV test which is done through his feces. If he is negative from the virus, then he still need to be caged at least for another 6 weeks, as well as Juliet because she also may be infected even though not showing any symptoms of FPV. And their cages, litter boxes and surrounding compound have to be bleached with clorox 3 times a day. (Sampai panas tangan my cousin!). Credit to her for taking really good care of my sick cats.

And, about their medical expenses, I can handle it. Don't worry about it, Wan.
I won't ask u to pay.

That's all from me. Thanks.
Salam Mahizan,
Thanks for ur reply and info about Romeo and juliet, pasal ucapan thanks tue from ur cousin really sorry coz wan tak dengar n kalau ada pun bukan waktu berdepan dengan Wan.... i get a thanks only from u by sms........ n i appreciate it,

pasal romeo n Juliet i get the xplanation From Dr. Teoh ptg tadi a7 6:40pm while one of the member suddenly appear there......... and i know the situation and anyone who want to know may call Dr Teoh personally n suggest to admin to clarify about romeo n juliet........... and one more things to the member yang pergi ke klinik dr teoh petang tadi.... u know the truth either im careless or not dalam penjagaan kucing....... and tak seekor kucing yang di hantar sakit teruk and langsung berkutu serta benda tue pun di mention in front of that member..... ini ke tuduhan yang mengatakan Wan careless n tak nak bawa pergi vet..... Dr teoh know why i have to move from VET at subang to his Vet start from early this years coz i get more explanayion n knowledge....... kenappa pula member tue accused me refused to bring my cat to the vet......... pasal kuarantin yes i keep doing it till i send back the cat to mahizan n oni hatamah.... FOR MORE ABOUT CARELESS AND UNRESPONSSIBLE ATTITUDE that people been accused me and refused to send to the vet pls call directly to Dr Teon from 10am till 7pm or just meet him at the vet as the member did.... One more thing plsssssssssssssss i never ask any of my fren to ask about the report from Dr Teoh before regarding about my cats as she claimed that i ask her to call Dr Teoh.............. i dont know why is she being lies to use my name to call Dr Teoh while she accused me as a liar....and asking about my pet before this thread is open start from last few weeks...... n as i know thats her attitude.....

For further info will let u know after get the results by this saturday

Thanks

Last edited by Kyzoor; 07-21-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:28 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
June,

We understand that there are many unresolved questions.

However, the pressing issue right now is to ensure the health of Kyzoor's remaining cats, and if there are problems, to quickly address them before diseases spread further. And, like some of you have suggested, take necessary precautions and quarantine procedures on the premise.

As for his earlier cats that have unfortunately died, there is not much we can achieve by asking him to prove the vaccination. Even if he succeeds in doing so, more unanswered questions will surely follow and it would not end there. If he fails to produce it, then he is likely negligent in his care for the cats, but that does not mean he has defrauded our members and there is nothing much we can do either. In either case, we believe that he has learnt a valuable lesson from our members.

So let's focus on getting the cats checked and the results published here as soon as possible.

Dear Administrator,

I must say that I am deeply sadden by your comments. Yes, I do agree that we are looking for the welfare of the remaining cats of Kyzoor however, as you are aware he has avoided answering questions posted by June, Myself and the rest of the forumers. We want to know the REAL truth as to what caused so many of his cats died. He said he has proof that the cats died to POISONING and not because of POSITIVE Viral infection. He has done a post mortem at UPM if so where is the report?

I was at Dr. Teoh's clinic earlier this evening and wanted to get testimonial from Dr. Teoh about the positive of viral however due to legal issues Dr. Teoh is unable to reveal the report to me however Dr. Teoh said that you may call him directly to get the results. Also Dr. Teoh confirmed that he NEVER said that Kyzoor's cats died due to POISON.

There was a time too that Kyzoor informed me and a couple of forumers that his cat Fifi was pregnant however the kittens died in the stomach and had to be removed by c-section and during the operation it was found that there was a live fetus which was left behind by Dr. Teoh. When I checked with him, Dr. Teoh was shocked as he never performed any surgery on Kyzoor's cats. Also, it is known as a medical fact that if a c-section is performed to remove still born kittens any live kittens will also be removed. There is no way that the live fetus will be left in the womb. Clearly again he lied.

We (me and other forumers) have caught him lying to us on many occassions and that is why we want him to PROVE to us that :-

his cats died of poisioning and not of Viral

If you do not want to investigate further, then I see that this forum serves no purpose to educate us and let us learn a valuable lesson from this incident.

I must apologize Mr. Admin, that people have eyes and ears, we read, listen, watch both side arguements and I can reassure your actions are bias.

We just want an explanation from Kyzoor on the questions raised by June and a few others. Once the questions and proof have been cleared then I will rest my case.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 07-21-2010, 09:33 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Salam Mahizan,
Thanks for ur reply and info about Romeo and juliet, pasal ucapan thanks tue from ur cousin really sorry coz wan tak dengar n kalau ada pun bukan waktu berdepan dengan Wan.... i get a thanks only from u by sms........ n i appreciate it,

pasal romeo n Juliet i get the xplanation From Dr. Teoh ptg tadi a7 6:40pm while one of the member suddenly appear there......... and i know the situation and anyone who want to know may call Dr Teoh personally n suggest to admin to clarify about romeo n juliet........... and one more things to the member yang pergi ke klinik dr teoh petang tadi.... u know the truth either im careless or not dalam penjagaan kucing....... and tak seekor kucing yang di hantar sakit teruk and langsung berkutu serta benda tue pun di mention in front of that member..... ini ke tuduhan yang mengatakan Wan careless n tak nak bawa pergi vet..... Dr teoh know why i have to move from VET at subang to his Vet start from early this years coz i get more explanayion n knowledge....... kenappa pula member tue accused me refused to bring my cat to the vet......... pasal kuarantin yes i keep doing it till i send back the cat to mahizan n oni hatamah.... FOR MORE ABOUT CARELESS AND UNRESPONSSIBLE ATTITUDE that people been accused me and refused to send to the vet pls call directly to Dr Teon from 10am till 7pm or just meet him at the vet as the member did.... One more thing plsssssssssssssss i never ask any of my fren to ask about the report from Dr Teoh before regarding about my cats as she claimed that i ask her to call Dr Teoh.............. i dont know why is she being lies to use my name to call Dr Teoh while she accused me as a liar....and asking about my pet before this thread is open start from last few weeks...... n as i know thats her attitude.....

For further info will let u know after get the results by this saturday

Thanks

Yes, I went to Dr.Teoh this evening and yes I did clarify him and YES Dr. Teoh clarified your Cats is POSITIVE. I went there because I picked up my cat as I sent my cat for testing unlike YOU! You just wait for them to DIE and make a big hu hah!

Yes, your cats may not have KUTU or FLEAS but they Have VIRAL INFECTION! DAH ADA VIRAL INFECTION NAK KATA POISIONING, NAK BLAME ON YOUR NEIGHBOUR. I REALLY PITY YOU AS I THINK YOU HAVE A MENTAL DISORDER.

SEBAGAI KAWAN KITA IKHLAS UNLIKE YOU WHICH IS FULL OF S***t AND LIES.!

My apologies for my rudeness but I cannot help it as I am talking to an IMBECILE.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:38 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Felix,

Let's put this in a clearer manner.

It is very obvious that Kyzoor is unwilling to go to the detailed extent of proving every single allegation against him. Pressuring him to do so will unlikely yield any result.

Moreover, he has no legal obligations to proof anything to us. He has already agreed on taking his cats for examination and showing us such documentation, so let's not push him any further and take things one step at a time.

Let's be realistic on what can be achieved and prioritise things. We are doing our best to ensure both parties are given the chance to respond, but you would certainly understand that there are limits as to what can be achieved at a cyber forum.

If you have the urgent need to get answers for those questions, then please approach Kyzoor personally or obtain the necessary information from Dr.Teoh and furnish them here, such as a written statement from him or scanned copies of the diagnoses.

Emotional outbursts and accusations of bias will do no good in resolving the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
I must apologize Mr. Admin, that people have eyes and ears, we read, listen, watch both side arguements and I can reassure your actions are bias.

We just want an explanation from Kyzoor on the questions raised by June and a few others. Once the questions and proof have been cleared then I will rest my case.

Last edited by Administrator; 07-21-2010 at 09:44 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Animal Lover

Mahizan Khan is on a distinguished road

OMG. I did CALL you, Wan. Bukan dalam SMS saja!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:46 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Felix,

Let's put this in a clearer manner.

It is very obvious that Kyzoor is unwilling to go to the detailed extent of proving every single allegation against him. Pressuring him to do so will unlikely yield any result.

Moreover, he has no legal obligations to proof anything to us. He has already agreed on taking his cats for examination and showing us such documentation, so let's not push him any further and take things one step at a time.

So let's be realistic on what can be achieved and prioritise things. We are doing our best to ensure both parties are given the chance to respond, but you would certainly understand that there are limits as to what can be achieved at a cyber forum.

If you have the urgent need to get answers for those questions, then please approach Kyzoor personally or obtain the necessary information from Dr.Teoh and furnish them here, such as a written statement from him or scanned copies of the diagnoses.

1) That is quite right because he is LYING simple as that.

2) Yes, I did. I asked him for the report from UPM but he said that his sister the so called vet was the one registered. Asked for the name from his sister and he said sister cannot be reached because mobile switched off. What a coincidence? Spoke to Dr. Teoh and because of legal matters Dr. Teoh is unable to provide and written black and white however we can get VERBAL confirmation from him.

I rest my case.

Last edited by Felix The Cat; 07-21-2010 at 09:53 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

Nurul.....,
i didnt force u to know me n being frens with me if u think that im a shit...... i just respond for the request admin now n appointment is on Friday morning...

anyway who r u to use my name at Dr Teoh all this while that i dont ever know?
i never ask to u to call Dr Teoh before as u claimed it from Dr teoh but u are always welcome to ask from him.......... and do i need to follow such a kind of order from u with finish a request from admin here???? tindakan u adalah salah bila menggunakan nama aku sebelum nie untuk mendapatkan apa2 maklumat n dah pun dibagitau oleh Dr teoh pada ko tadi kan?

uthe truth is at Dr Teoh ffor every single things that u have mention here... he answer it in front of u rite? am i careless n unresponsible cat owner.... n save the life of strays................ ADMIN im sorry and i wish u can clarify how careless n unresponsible am i with Dr Teoh.......... please ADMIN and maybe u can explain it here....

Dr Teoh
012 4500 610
10am-7pm

under account Wan Alias

Thanks
Closed Thread