Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 06-30-2010, 03:48 PM
PetFinder Buddy

tlllastar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cylos Siang - Harassment & Abuse of PetFinder.my

58pages (0.o)

will take some time to read it. plus, the language used in these akta akta, so hard to understand
Old 06-30-2010, 04:06 PM
PetFinder Guru

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road

READING and EXPERIENCE is the best way to solve any of the problem and for me as a lawyer and spend over than rm300,000.00 to get my PHD is not worth when im always giving free guide all the time..... everybody working for money, its not really hard to understand and study it coz i have spend near to 8 years to get my PHD n to get a Lawyer title... and all is not free.... please dont tell me its hard for you to understand coz im giving you the free info n let u to call me from 12pm to 6pm for any inquiry...... few hours reading and understand it better than im study over than 7 years, then if you really serious to take a legal action i will try to help but prepare the things n fee..... thanks and sorry for any unexpected words

Kyzoor
Old 06-30-2010, 04:37 PM
PetFinder Buddy

lolssss i just meant it will take some time before i actually finish reading and decipher everything. don't emo =P
Old 06-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Cylos Siang - Harassment & Abuse of PetFinder.my

Wan,my question above is only have 1 answer. Either yes or no. If yes just give me the Act number (say Act 53 or Act 54) and I can get it from MPH Bookstore for the reading. I don't need to pay RM300 thousand to the answer, do I?? I used to work in legal firm for 3 yrs many many donkey years ago. I know what Litigation and Conveyancing is.(though I must admit I forgot most of the legal jargon).

I only pay the lawyer consultation fee when advice are seek proffesionally. Your post doesn't convince me you are a lawyer.

As a lawyer, do you know that we can get the info ( the Akta I mean) from MPH Bookstore?? If you do not want to give us free advise, the least you can do is to direct us to the right sources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
READING and EXPERIENCE is the best way to solve any of the problem and for me as a lawyer and spend over than rm300,000.00 to get my PHD is not worth when im always giving free guide all the time..... everybody working for money, its not really hard to understand and study it coz i have spend near to 8 years to get my PHD n to get a Lawyer title... and all is not free.... please dont tell me its hard for you to understand coz im giving you the free info n let u to call me from 12pm to 6pm for any inquiry...... few hours reading and understand it better than im study over than 7 years, then if you really serious to take a legal action i will try to help but prepare the things n fee..... thanks and sorry for any unexpected words

Kyzoor
Old 06-30-2010, 05:51 PM
PetFinder Buddy

kak june,

you can find all the Acts from this website too. and the link given by kyzoor is straight to animals act.

http://www.agc.gov.my

however, i read through the animal cruelty part, section 43 onwards, penalties for animals cruelty is still rm200 and jail up to 6months, but offenders can opt to pay instead of jail. what is rm200? i have yet to come across anything with penalties of rm2.5k. maybe i haven't come across.

there are also parts i don't really understand, but will try to act finish reading the whole thing 1st before asking, later kena marah again
Old 06-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Animal Lover

My dear, the law stated is only for animal cruelty.But question always ask by animal lovers is weather or not law in Malaysia ever prohibited resident from keeping pets in condo/apartment?? This is what I wanted to find out. What Act the law fall into??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlllastar View Post
kak june,

you can find all the Acts from this website too. and the link given by kyzoor is straight to animals act.

http://www.agc.gov.my

however, i read through the animal cruelty part, section 43 onwards, penalties for animals cruelty is still rm200 and jail up to 6months, but offenders can opt to pay instead of jail. what is rm200? i have yet to come across anything with penalties of rm2.5k. maybe i haven't come across.

there are also parts i don't really understand, but will try to act finish reading the whole thing 1st before asking, later kena marah again
Old 06-30-2010, 06:00 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation

Dear All,

Thank you for all your input and sharing of knowledge.

Let's not get too emotional over some mundane replies and pick on each other's words, shall we? We understand that such issues can get a bit emotional and debates can get heated, but let's not forget what our mission and actual opponents are.

Like what Kyzoor suggested, those interested can read up further based on the suggested resources to better understand the issues involved. On the other hand, most of Tllastar's replies are just innocent remarks, so Kyzoor please refrain from picking on her words or intentions as she is trying to learn as are most of us.

We would appreciate it if our members that have an improved understanding of the laws involved can subsequently help in explaining out the relevant points or courses of actions to better educate the rest.

Keep up the good work and let's ensure the community remains peaceful and united towards our shared mission.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:03 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation

June,

Can you please create a new thread on your Condo pet question and move the relevant posts there, so this thread does not get off-topic on a different issue?

It would also help get more participation and feedback on your question if the thread is more elevant. Thanks.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:19 PM
PetFinder Guru

hi to all..... sorry i told now im still in cylos Siang discussion and theres 3/4 act caj be charge..... wait coz rite now i have to go to perak from pandan indah.... tllstar and all.... i will explain which act u guys should charge for cylos siang.... im a bit confused here because wat im talking about about pet disease n liars sellers...... this is my main topic.... will get back to you all later after i come back from perak slim river....... give me few hours then i will xplain it clearly..... thank you

Kyzoor
Old 06-30-2010, 06:48 PM
PetFinder Guru

once again im sorry to tlllstar and admin for any of misunderstand n misjudge the conversation..... i will answer all more in details after i get the kitten from Kyodo at perak by tonite.... the kitten need a care from a mother kitten..... both is important.... this issue n the kitten life..... i hv to drive and focus..... see u all n sorry once again....

Kyzoor
Old 06-30-2010, 10:07 PM
PetFinder Buddy

np ^.^ perhaps we really abit off topic. but i'm really interested in the having pets in condo/apartment question too.

we get emotional/defensive at times during discussions, but no one can doubt the hearts petfinder members have for animals. and to that same vision we unite =)
Old 06-30-2010, 10:08 PM
PetFinder Buddy

btw, have a safe trip and all the best. you're a hero to these kittens
Old 07-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Animal Lover

Ok,Mr Admin,

Sorry, I got carried away. Must be the virus from this chap, Cylos Siang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
June,

Can you please create a new thread on your Condo pet question and move the relevant posts there, so this thread does not get off-topic on a different issue?

It would also help get more participation and feedback on your question if the thread is more elevant. Thanks.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Animal Lover

Angelsoo is on a distinguished road

Kyzoor,

Pls correct me if i'm wrong.
What you are saying here is ..... it's all boil down to $$$$. So if no $ no talk. you can not depart any knowledge or advice with us?
Old 07-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Animal Lover

Angel, don't worry. I have open a new thread in General Discussion abt law & animal. He is not the only lawyer in Malaysia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsoo View Post
Kyzoor,

Pls correct me if i'm wrong.
What you are saying here is ..... it's all boil down to $$$$. So if no $ no talk. you can not depart any knowledge or advice with us?
Old 07-01-2010, 12:39 PM
PetFinder Guru

thanks angelso n kak june,

anyway wan minta maaf kalau ada yang tersalah maksud..... maksud wan adalah tentang kes cylos siang...... lagipun wan minta any of you here go through info akta yang wan bagi dan kalau ada salah satu dalam akta tersebut berkenaan dengan incident any of you tolong terus telefon ke nombor yang wan bagi kerana wan bukan nya selalu depan lappy dan untuk wan perjelaskan seperti yang diminta adalah mustahil tanpa wan tahu mana satu dari info akta tersebut ada berkenaan dengan incident any of you, tiada paksaan untuk anyone bertanya atau tidak bertanya pada wan tapi disini wan akan membantu sedaya mungkin dan setiap masalah mesti ada puncanya serta perbincangan dari punca masalah..... bukan untuk kita nyatakan sebarangan tanpa termaktub dalam kanun atau akta yang tertera..... there is over than 500 akta dan setaip akta akan melebihi dari 100 kanun dan dipecahkan kepada setiap seksyen........ harap boleh tolerate untuk wan tidak menjelaskan seperti meminta penjelasan untuk apa yang wan post kan in previous.... study it and let me know.... i know im not the only lawyer but tujuan wan kat sini adalah sama untuk menjaga hak dan kebajikan haiwan dan sama sekali tidak untuk mencari any kes dari sini selain dari berkongsi dengan apa yang wan tahu.... but andai kata ada kes yang boleh wan ambil dari sini its just a luck dan tak pun berharap sangat....... maaf kerana mungkin ada sesetengah yang kurang paham sebab itulah wan advertise wan punya phone number dan lebih selesa untuk wan tanya true the phone berbanding untuk menaip segala penjelasan di sini kerana wan pasti masing2 kita di sini ada kerja yang pentung jugak dilakukan ketika kita surfing the net..........anyway please do call me n let me know in details which n what is your problems.... thank you

Kyzoor @ Wan