Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 07-24-2008, 02:55 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default .:: Inconsiderate HUmans! ::.

I'm very blur to story a-z now,actually still feeling quite sad for the mommy cat but we don't know what to do already as don't have our own transportation to move around easily.. :(

However basically it was about 12pm this incident happen...
I was in my room when it happen,luckily my housemate notice what was happening at the hall,at that time our house owner was going to throw away the white+tabby kitten that my bf going to take to adopt later,however sadly before that, my owner already throw away the mommy cat without informing us anything,he put the mommy cat inside a guni bag and drive his way just to throw her!

Luckily,very very lucky when he wanted to throw the white+tabby kitten my hsemate was there and she immediately stop him and called me from my room...

i was speechless seeing him wanting to throw the kitty like wan throw garbage only, he was just putting the kitty in the guni bag and tied it up!
How stupid it is! Imagine if i put him in a guni bag and tied it nicely and let him be inside it 20minits, i hope you suffocate and @#@##$%...
Come on la,can you atleast have a common sense,well i don't think you do MR.CHOO@#$@@%$...

We already told the owner so many times to give us time until end of this month that is next week and they did agreed to it and now it's like nonsense!
We know this is their house and there are rules and everything but please don't treats animals like that, they need love and respect too..Not some guni suffocating bag!!!

If next time he come to check on this house then i'll take his picture and maybe post it here, it was Andy,our petfinder founder's idea..:)
We'll see how it goes..Thank God we manage to save Blacky and white+tabby kitty that we call him Fatty cuz he's fat but cutie fat....
Owh yeah, and my house owner was very inconsiderate+dumb+clueless that he doesn't even know there are pets adoption, he don't know that animals can be adopted also,when we explain that the cats are going to be adopted he just say 'really?can ah like that?'..Like duh...

If i keep on typing, i wont stop so better i stop now.. :)
Just hope for the best for mommy cats,she was a stray before,hope she's ok..
So what say you?

Last edited by AndyKoh; 07-24-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:09 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: .:: Inconsiderate HUmans! ::.

Hi Zee,

Thanks for sharing the story with us.

Your landlord Mr.Choo is one typical example of an inconsiderate, heartless guy who deserves to be forever shamed upon in this Hall of Shame specially created for people like him.

Even if he doesn't like the animals, he should give you time to relocate the animals, and not mindlessly dump them into sacks like garbage.. which makes me feel like stuffing him into the MBPJ rubbish truck and make him eat the trash.

Yes, I'd love to see his face in this hall of shame - let the world recognize him for his heinous deeds!

Oh, and good job in quickly relocating Blacky - don't give up hope in locating his owner yet though - I'm sure the owner is now searching high and low for him, it's just that both your paths haven't crossed yet!
Old 07-24-2008, 03:43 PM
PetFinder Buddy

ChewChew1987 is on a distinguished road

Thank goodness you saved them in time!!! Suffocate in the guni bag in one thing, being smashed by the trash car is worst!!!! We should not just shame him here, we should report his cruelty to SPCA/PAWS or post them on article if possible.

Take his fu****g picture and lets trow darts at him!!!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 04:43 PM
Animal Lover

SummerGhost is on a distinguished road

so sry to hear about the kitten and mommy. i acutally know a lady who take homeless kitten and then rehome them. she make sure those kitten she rehome have a good family and shelter. i just gave my rescue kitten (from drowning in the drain ) to her. if u can't find a home for the kitten i can help u to ask the lady. she lives in kuala selangor but she does come up to klang area to send her cats for check up