Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 09-23-2010, 04:07 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Dogs killed because they were hungry? yet birds rescued as they were underfed? Justice?

These are the scenario happened in line with the famous murder which is still under investigation. I would not want to touch about the human murder..but to highlight the inhumane murder done under th spotlight. Reason? They were hungry.. I am still disturb with the fact that none NGO's of animals welfare voice out the issue as I can see there's something went missed somewhere.. The dogs killed with no hold but the birds were caught to be feed up? Ask kindergarten children, what's the similarity of both birds and dos? You would get the answer..animals?.. So why ? and Why?

p/s please do comments but leave out the murders to the police. The newspaper highlighted them so much until I skipped the first page of newspapers In short, do not comment on the hot issue..please..

(New Straits Times) - BANTING: Nine pedigree dogs, belonging to the lawyer brothers from here, were put to sleep by Kuala Langat District Council officers yesterday.

Six Rottweilers, two Dalmations and a bulldog were put down by lethal tranquilisers at the poultry farm in Sungai Gadung, believed to the scene of a quadruple murder.

The officers were seen entering the farm at 8.15am and left about two hours later with the carcasses in a pick-up lorry.

According to sources, since the murders were uncovered, the hungry dogs which were left unattended became aggressive and attacked other animals in the farm, such as goats, ducks and chickens.

The source said police had told the district council to catch the dogs but the team despatched to the area decided to put the dogs down as they were aggressive.

The carcasses were taken to the Sungai Sedu landfill in Telok Datuk, near here, to be buried.

http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/6det/Article/
__________________________________________________ _______

Selangor Perhilitan 'Rescue' Birds From Murder Location

BANTING, Sept 20 (Bernama) -- The Selangor Wildlife and National Parks Department (Perhilitan) on Monday 'rescued' four peacocks, three Spotted Doves, three Indian Mynah birds and an Oriental Magpie Robin from a farm owned by the main suspect in the murder of cosmetics queen Datuk Sosilawati Lawiya and three others.

The farm is located near Ladang Gadong in Tanjung Sepat here.

Four Perhilitan officers led by Ahmad Sahrizan Mohd Nawawi took possession of the birds in an hour-long operation which began at 3.50pm.

Ahmad Sahrizan believed that the birds were under-fed as the area was monitored by the police to facilitate investigations (into the murders).

He said the purpose of their visit to the farm was to look after the welfare of the wildlife.

"These animals are not protected species but the department cares about the welfare of our wildlife," he said, adding that they became aware of the existence of the birds through news reports.

He said the birds would be placed at the Perhilitan office in Section 8, Shah Alam until a court order was obtained for further action.

-- BERNAMA

http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v5/ne....php?id=529024
Old 09-23-2010, 05:03 PM
was a cat before

azmyrax is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dogs killed because they were hungry? yet birds rescued as they were underfed? Justice?

My dad has a tiong bird which requires a license to keep him. Then one day few years back, my dad forgot to renew the license and was late for 2 weeks. People from Jabatan Haiwan or something came and seized my dad's bird and we were fined for our 'recklessness'.

Funny thing is, around the corner our neighbour has 7 adult cats stuffed in a 3 tier cage that wasnt big pun. They never cared pun to take action

P/s: we managed to get the bird back by the way
Old 09-23-2010, 05:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

MidnightMaiden is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dogs killed because they were hungry? yet birds rescued as they were underfed? Justice?

Nurkasih,

I'm glad somebody brought this matter up. I too, was deeply disturbed, saddened and livid when I read the news!!!!

Where is the justice in this???

I'm sure even if the authorities issues a statement regarding this incident (Which, I doubt they will) it will be along the lines of "the dogs were agressive and a danger to the community at large whereas the birds were non aggressive bla bla bla bla bla"

Frankly, there are better ways to handle this, but the chose the EASY way instead. Shame on them!
Old 09-23-2010, 06:02 PM
PetFinder Buddy

TheDillingerEscapePlan is on a distinguished road

Anjing yang dibunuh itu adalah anjing penzalim yang melindungi tuannya berbuat kezaliman,
sekiranya tuannya ada bersama-sama anjing itu,
ada antara sesiapa yang cuba rapat mengancam kepada tuannya,
anjing-anjing itu lebih cepat sampai menyerang yang cuba mengancam dari tukang bakar orang diskelilinga.
ATAU
Memang anjing yang ada iutu adalah jenis yang terlatih menyerang orang asalkan memasuki kawasam tanah berkenaan.

WAJIB BUNUH. kerana memang di Sunnahkan membunuh anjing kecuali yang kita miliki atas tujuan menjaga keselamatan ladang dsb yang bukan jadi pelindung penzalim.

Anjing-anjing liar tidak bertuan, bepenyakit, anjing yang memang di latih berbuat zalim seperti di ladang gadong memang di SunnahkanNya untuk dibunuh, kecuali yang keseluruhan jasadnya berwarna hitam disebabkan ia harus jelmaan jin.

Apa yang di Sunnahkan oleh Nabi SAW telah sunnahkan adalah jelas,
tentang perintah membunuh anjing dan pengecualiannya,
sama juga seperti perintah membunuh ular dan pengecualiannya.

Adalah malang jika keturunan Islam sengaja bertanya,
apa salah, apa dosa anjing berkenaan,
jangan pula nanti...
sehingga ada bertanya apa salah dan dosa anjing atau babi !!!
NA'UZUBILLAHIMINZALIK.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:10 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDillingerEscapePlan View Post
Anjing yang dibunuh itu adalah anjing penzalim yang melindungi tuannya berbuat kezaliman,
sekiranya tuannya ada bersama-sama anjing itu,
ada antara sesiapa yang cuba rapat mengancam kepada tuannya,
anjing-anjing itu lebih cepat sampai menyerang yang cuba mengancam dari tukang bakar orang diskelilinga.
ATAU
Memang anjing yang ada iutu adalah jenis yang terlatih menyerang orang asalkan memasuki kawasam tanah berkenaan.

WAJIB BUNUH. kerana memang di Sunnahkan membunuh anjing kecuali yang kita miliki atas tujuan menjaga keselamatan ladang dsb yang bukan jadi pelindung penzalim.

Anjing-anjing liar tidak bertuan, bepenyakit, anjing yang memang di latih berbuat zalim seperti di ladang gadong memang di SunnahkanNya untuk dibunuh, kecuali yang keseluruhan jasadnya berwarna hitam disebabkan ia harus jelmaan jin.

Apa yang di Sunnahkan oleh Nabi SAW telah sunnahkan adalah jelas,
tentang perintah membunuh anjing dan pengecualiannya,
sama juga seperti perintah membunuh ular dan pengecualiannya.

Adalah malang jika keturunan Islam sengaja bertanya,
apa salah, apa dosa anjing berkenaan,
jangan pula nanti...
sehingga ada bertanya apa salah dan dosa anjing atau babi !!!
NA'UZUBILLAHIMINZALIK.
Dalam paper menjelas bahawa kesemu anjing anjing itu bersifat ganas kerana lapar, Kenapa? Tuannya dan pekerja yang sering memberi makanan tiada untuk memberi makanan. Saya yakin sejumlah anjing anjing itu dipelihara untuk menjaga ladang. Seorang Islam juga dibernarkan memelihara anjing untuk sebab yangs ama.

Surat khabar berkenaan tidak menyebut langsung yang anjing itu merbahaya kepada manusia. terang terang anjing anjing itu menyerang bahan makanannya,

Anjing yang dilatih membunuh ? tiada report menyatakan anjing anjing itu terbabit dalam pembunuhan.. jadi konklusi saudara..saya tak layak bertanya apa salah anjing anjing demikian kerana saya seorang ISLAM. Dan maksud saudara kalau ada sekor anjing dilanggar di hadapan rumah saya, saya perlu buat tak tahu tetapi kalau ada kucing yang dilanggar depan rumah saya, saya boleh bawa ke vet.

betul ker hujah tu? kenapa rasa macam double standard?
Old 09-23-2010, 06:14 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMaiden View Post
Nurkasih,

I'm glad somebody brought this matter up. I too, was deeply disturbed, saddened and livid when I read the news!!!!

Where is the justice in this???

I'm sure even if the authorities issues a statement regarding this incident (Which, I doubt they will) it will be along the lines of "the dogs were agressive and a danger to the community at large whereas the birds were non aggressive bla bla bla bla bla"

Frankly, there are better ways to handle this, but the chose the EASY way instead. Shame on them!
I doubt the decision is being made carefully enuogh. I am guessing the decision is made as that is the easiest way and.. when I expressed this feeling of mine, many responds by saying " that's the mentality of normal Malays. The saw nothing but dirt/haram if a dog comes into discussion"> Guess it is true tho.. as there's a reply highligthing that I am an ISLAM so I should not questioned. ermm..
Old 09-23-2010, 07:03 PM
Animal Lover

Miki Satohara is on a distinguished road

The part where black dogs should not be killed because it is an apparition of Djinn. cool!
Old 09-23-2010, 08:23 PM
PetFinder Guru

kuntum is on a distinguished road

Finally! Thanks a bunch Nurkasih ... sebab brought this issue up!

Nape la nak bunuh anjing2 tu..KESIAN la!! Ish...apa salah put up for adoption..instead of put to sleep!!! saya pasti ramai orang akan adopt anjing2 tu....anjing tak salah la!!! GEARM yang teramat ni...

ATAU train the dog so be anjing pengesan yang bagus! Dorang tak leh fikir ke benda2 macam ni...????

Apa la...
Old 09-23-2010, 08:30 PM
PetFinder Guru

Nurkasih,

I'm not even going to dignify some people's post with a response
Killing animals outright without even trying other humane ways first is just inexcusable, however way u see it.

No anjing is zalim, no babi is zalim either. They are not capable of being 'zalim' or of having malicious, vindictive intentions (unlike us humans). Neither are they capable untuk 'buat dosa'. They were just hungry, confused animals who have not been given food due to the closure of the farm due to police investigations.

If somebody had had enough forethought to feed these poor pets their daily meal, they wouldn't have had to kill all those farm animals as a source of food and maybe none of this had to happen.

Kudos to Perhilitan for rescuing the birds after knowing of their existence. I only wish somebody had done the same for these poor dogs.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:08 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki Satohara View Post
The part where black dogs should not be killed because it is an apparition of Djinn. cool!
Cool kan.. ini mesti kes explaination tak habis atau tak lengkap. Banyak persoalan yang timbul. Baik jangan sentuh kalau tak tahu right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntum View Post
Finally! Thanks a bunch Nurkasih ... sebab brought this issue up!

Nape la nak bunuh anjing2 tu..KESIAN la!! Ish...apa salah put up for adoption..instead of put to sleep!!! saya pasti ramai orang akan adopt anjing2 tu....anjing tak salah la!!! GEARM yang teramat ni...

ATAU train the dog so be anjing pengesan yang bagus! Dorang tak leh fikir ke benda2 macam ni...????

Apa la...
Itu yang I pikir. Sebab suratkhabar tulis diorang lapar. Instead of panggil orang yang betul..diorang pergi panggil Majlis Daerah. Macam tak berpengalaman ja handle benda nie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMaiden View Post
Nurkasih,

I'm not even going to dignify some people's post with a response
Killing animals outright without even trying other humane ways first is just inexcusable, however way u see it.

No anjing is zalim, no babi is zalim either. They are not capable of being 'zalim' or of having malicious, vindictive intentions (unlike us humans). Neither are they capable untuk 'buat dosa'. They were just hungry, confused animals who have not been given food due to the closure of the farm due to police investigations.

If somebody had had enough forethought to feed these poor pets their daily meal, they wouldn't have had to kill all those farm animals as a source of food and maybe none of this had to happen.

Kudos to Perhilitan for rescuing the birds after knowing of their existence. I only wish somebody had done the same for these poor dogs.
That was why I highlighted the fact , HUNGRY. It was not an excuse of putting them to sleep.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Animal Lover

Miki Satohara is on a distinguished road

Calling the SPCA/PAWS volunteers would've been a better option.

I have experience with vicious dogs and NONE have yet to cause harm nor injury should you have foods/treats available.

And as been highlighted by Nurkasih, they're hungry. Orang lapar pon jadi gila. And city councils everywhere are notorious for being fundies (if you know what i mean) that gives no second thought nor remorse for doing such acts towards dogs. Continue planting trees on our road dividers and collect parking fault summons. But leave animals to the expert and those who actually care. Please.

And honestly, this (excuse my reference) 'dog-hating' culture only exists extensively here in Malaysia. Where certain people are brought up to believe dogs are a harm, hence the unnecessary trauma and phobia to dogs. Elsewhere, muslims do have pet dogs, to guard properties and to protect families - which has also been highlighted by Nurkasih.

But then again - as we are a pet forum, i hope sensitive issues like religion, race and politics are best left out as it really causes offence to some. There are other forums out there that caters to such fetishes.

Don't behave like a terrorist. Not to animals. God has placed us on earth as his ambassador so we can care for all his other creations.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:42 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:

Don't behave like a terrorist. Not to animals. God has placed us on earth as his ambassador so we can care for all his other creations.
Well said, Miki.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

adrianng87 is on a distinguished road

hi everyone,
a very good highlight by nurkasih. after i have been looking through the comments, i just wanna express as an individual and without any disrespect to any parties.

MidnightMaiden & Miki Satohara said it well regarding to the dogs issue in m'sia. it's actually quite sad to know that the dogs here are treated in such a way when knowing they don't even harm people. to even do such acts to animals, i dont really think that is what humanity is. humans are capable to think, but not dogs or other animals, and the way they chose to act is not even comparable to an animal.

i am very disturbed by the dead bodies of the helpless dogs.

Last edited by adrianng87; 09-23-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:54 PM
PetFinder Guru

kuntum is on a distinguished road

I agree! Saya pon kalau tak makan..belom sampai satu hari tak makan breakfast pon mood dah lain...nak marah orggg je ...ni lagi la binatang...!

Lepas saya baca berita ni dalam Harian metro hari tu...hati ni panas membara! (macam tak makan brekfast!). Dorang ni tak reti fikir panjang...! Apa salah bagi makan anjing2 tu dulu...simpan sekejap kat SPCA ke PAWS ke...then fikir la nak buat apa...put ou for adoption ke atau latih jadi anjing pengesan polis ke, jadi guard ke...ni tak ambik jln mudah bunuh je...Eh, senang kerje dorang ye...
Old 09-23-2010, 10:34 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:
Calling the SPCA/PAWS volunteers would've been a better option.

I have experience with vicious dogs and NONE have yet to cause harm nor injury should you have foods/treats available.

And as been highlighted by Nurkasih, they're hungry. Orang lapar pon jadi gila. And city councils everywhere are notorious for being fundies (if you know what i mean) that gives no second thought nor remorse for doing such acts towards dogs. Continue planting trees on our road dividers and collect parking fault summons. But leave animals to the expert and those who actually care. Please.

And honestly, this (excuse my reference) 'dog-hating' culture only exists extensively here in Malaysia. Where certain people are brought up to believe dogs are a harm, hence the unnecessary trauma and phobia to dogs. Elsewhere, muslims do have pet dogs, to guard properties and to protect families - which has also been highlighted by Nurkasih.

But then again - as we are a pet forum, i hope sensitive issues like religion, race and politics are best left out as it really causes offence to some. There are other forums out there that caters to such fetishes.

Thanks for the clearer explanation. Well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntum View Post
I agree! Saya pon kalau tak makan..belom sampai satu hari tak makan breakfast pon mood dah lain...nak marah orggg je ...ni lagi la binatang...!

Lepas saya baca berita ni dalam Harian metro hari tu...hati ni panas membara! (macam tak makan brekfast!). Dorang ni tak reti fikir panjang...! Apa salah bagi makan anjing2 tu dulu...simpan sekejap kat SPCA ke PAWS ke...then fikir la nak buat apa...put ou for adoption ke atau latih jadi anjing pengesan polis ke, jadi guard ke...ni tak ambik jln mudah bunuh je...Eh, senang kerje dorang ye...
Itulah. hope to get clearer explanation on the said issue.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:36 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianng87 View Post
hi everyone,
a very good highlight by nurkasih. after i have been looking through the comments, i just wanna express as an individual and without any disrespect to any parties.

MidnightMaiden & Miki Satohara said it well regarding to the dogs issue in m'sia. it's actually quite sad to know that the dogs here are treated in such a way when knowing they don't even harm people. to even do such acts to animals, i dont really think that is what humanity is. humans are capable to think, but not dogs or other animals, and the way they chose to act is not even comparable to an animal.

i am very disturbed by the dead bodies of the helpless dogs.
They put it as carcasses anyway. Hopefully they did buried them appropriately as mentioned. They better do!
Old 09-23-2010, 10:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

adrianng87 is on a distinguished road

yeah i hope they do... or the dogs' spirit will go lurking them in the middle of the night.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Write to them to protest. http://www.mdkl.gov.my/web/guest/home There's a "Contact Us" button on the top right hand corner.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:01 AM
Animal Lover

shax2 is on a distinguished road

Just simple reason, we live in Malaysia. Most Malays hate dogs, so just put the dogs to sleep and case closed. Dont need to waste time & think so hard on what to do with the dogs.

We cannot change anything, stop wasting your time sending protest email to whoever or whatever. You cannot change their mentality. They wake up hating dogs and will kill every dog until the day they die. They grow up with the wrong mentality & culture from the day they were borned. I am not racist it has nothing to do with Muslim or any religion. And may God / Allah bless for those who treasure the life of animals and others.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:36 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shax2 View Post
We cannot change anything, stop wasting your time sending protest email to whoever or whatever. You cannot change their mentality.
One person CAN make a difference, so PLEASE people, please please try not to have a defeatist attitude before we even try.

I'm a muslim Malay, so is Nurkasih and many others here, and we definitely do not live with that attitude, so please don't lose hope just yet.

Btw, this is not happening only in Malaysia. Remember the mass murders of stray dogs in Bali (predominantly Hindu population) and in China?