Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Memorial

Pet Memorial Share with us the grief on the loss of your pet, and may it be dearly and lovingly remembered forever.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Animal Lover

SABRINA KONG is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MIMI Passed Away on 2/12@3.00am

Hi Sue,

I really respect you and you have done as much as you can.
I have 2 little kitties buried in my yard. My son rescued both of them but they couldn't make it. It's really heart breaking to see them stop breathing slowly. It's more sad when I saw my son crying and digging the little hole to bury them.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:06 AM
Cat Lover

azraf is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to azraf

Hi, tumpang sedih.

I can still remember, digging the first hole for my passed away kitten at my yard. Really sad, even now when I walk pass his rest place.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:37 PM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakeem View Post
setuju sgt kak hate...huhuhu....yg patah tumbuh berganti...cuma tak sama jer dahan nyer....
memang tak akan sama keem...itu lah kecantikan kuasa Allah Taala..setiap kejadian pasti ada keistimewaannye tersendiri ...
Old 12-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Animal Lover

irena6300 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABRINA KONG View Post
Hi Irene, you have done your best.
aiks...
Old 12-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Animal Lover

today i tell my sis..
my little sis,she love this cat,and bouquet see her b4,
aiks.
she sad,and full of tears.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Animal Lover

Lady_Diana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
today i tell my sis..
my little sis,she love this cat,and bouquet see her b4,
aiks.
she sad,and full of tears.
aiyoyo, really..but i have a doubt,i dun believe it
because if u really care bout her, why mimi condition really bad , when bonquet took her..I did follow the story when bonquet and crool trying to save her..huhu...i heard from my close friend ..dun want to mention la his name,
when the vet doing a medical check up to mimi they found out that she's ate big white bones..seems like (dun want to mention la) and obviously is not a fish bones and u do mention u fed her a fish..

sorry for that, i just wanna know the truth,pls dun hide the truth and when crool said "haiz..so sad...some more with minor injury..huhu.. have to bring to nearby clinic....huhu..." and u replied "actually not minor injury lar...js a bit weak.." i have a question 4 u, y u state on her profile minor injury?...people really get confused u know..so pls dun hide anything n tell the truth.. if bonquet din't rush bring her to vet she might be more critical, now only u wanna cry be4 this by looking on her condition u din;t even cry and said u wanna vommit becoz she's having diarrhea.loca2
http://www.petfinder.my/comments/7265/page1.htm
Old 12-07-2009, 09:55 AM
PetFinder Guru

cookies4bulat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cookies4bulat

sorry for your lost bouquet RIP mimi.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Diana View Post
aiyoyo, really..but i have a doubt,i dun believe it
because if u really care bout her, why mimi condition really bad , when bonquet took her..I did follow the story when bonquet and crool trying to save her..huhu...i heard from my close friend ..dun want to mention la his name,
when the vet doing a medical check up to mimi they found out that she's ate big white bones..seems like (dun want to mention la) and obviously is not a fish bones and u do mention u fed her a fish..

sorry for that, i just wanna know the truth,pls dun hide the truth and when crool said "haiz..so sad...some more with minor injury..huhu.. have to bring to nearby clinic....huhu..." and u replied "actually not minor injury lar...js a bit weak.." i have a question 4 u, y u state on her profile minor injury?...people really get confused u know..so pls dun hide anything n tell the truth.. if bonquet din't rush bring her to vet she might be more critical, now only u wanna cry be4 this by looking on her condition u din;t even cry and said u wanna vommit becoz she's having diarrhea.loca2
http://www.petfinder.my/comments/7265/page1.htm
Fish bones ker ... chicken bones kerr .... duck bones kerrr .... goat bones kerr ... cow bones kerr ... ???? (cannot mention) bones kerrr .... no cat (let alone such a tiny starving kitten who will gobble it up and later pierce and block her intestine causing immense pain and will need an operation to remove) should be offered any bones even if you have no money to buy kitten food because you can easily pull out and wash just a teaspoonful of pure meat (no bones attached) from your plate, wash off salt, onion/garlic and other spices, mash it up and offer it to the poor tiny starving little kitten, kan? Kalau nak rescue, buat lah baik-baik and seriously to save a life kan? No use crying afterwards kan? The poor little pretty kitten suffered .... ouch!

This is oooooooo, sooooooooooo sad .......
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 12-08-2009, 12:57 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Bouquet is on a distinguished road

What I would say is.... If you want to be a rescuer, even if you dun like cat and not getting support from parent, please please do it in a correct way.. Even if you are a student, a packet of Whiskas tuna or friskies kibbles for kitten will only cost for RM1.00 instead if feeding the cat eats what yr dog eating..
Dogs are able to chew/crunch bones but not the tiny kitten.

Anyway, Lady_D, No one will tell the truth but I hope there is lesson learn here.. (hopefully)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Fish bones ker ... chicken bones kerr .... duck bones kerrr .... goat bones kerr ... cow bones kerr ... ???? (cannot mention) bones kerrr .... no cat (let alone such a tiny starving kitten who will gobble it up and later pierce and block her intestine causing immense pain and will need an operation to remove) should be offered any bones even if you have no money to buy kitten food because you can easily pull out and wash just a teaspoonful of pure meat (no bones attached) from your plate, wash off salt, onion/garlic and other spices, mash it up and offer it to the poor tiny starving little kitten, kan? Kalau nak rescue, buat lah baik-baik and seriously to save a life kan? No use crying afterwards kan? The poor little pretty kitten suffered .... ouch!

This is oooooooo, sooooooooooo sad .......
Old 12-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

It appears that after poor little Mimi had died and after which many heartfelt commendations and sympathies were poured out to sad, grieving Bouquet (who had really cared for and loved little Mimi and managed to bond with the tiny, little ill gugurl in that short week), irena6300 stepped forth to claim some credit as the one who first found Mimi.

Well, irena6300, it seems you do not deserve any credit at all because you did not care for Mimi, in fact it appears that you had been negligent in the way you had handled her (and from your photo, you aren't that young so your age is inexcusable - FYI my friends and siblings had been more responsible at a much younger age than you ... don't blame your parents either, you did what you did with within your own capacity!) and your negligent abuse towards the poor defenceless little kitten contributed to her suffering and ultimate death.

The way you described your disgust at the sight of Mimi's diarrhea (hey, the little girl was sick, la! You poo much worse when you are sick la!) and how you giggled through your conversation leaves much to be desired and speaks volumes about your mind and heart, and your attitude towards poor little sick Mimi.

How could you do what you did, irena6300, how could you! A tiny life was lost, not to mention all the pain endured ... all of who read about Mimi and our hearts went out for the little one .... and most of all the poor kitten Mimi who suffered so much at so young an age and whose life had been so short but so filled with pain!

Instead of demonstrating remorse over what you did and coming clean, you have the cheek to come forward to claim credit and some of the limelight from Bouquet ... and continue lying.

Shame on you, irena6300! Shame on you indeed!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 12-08-2009 at 10:59 AM.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:16 AM
Animal Lover

SABRINA KONG is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It appears that after poor little Mimi had died and after which many heartfelt commendations and sympathies were poured out to sad, grieving Bouquet (who had really cared for and loved little Mimi and managed to bond with the tiny, little ill gugurl in that short week), irena6300 stepped forth to claim some credit as the one who first found Mimi.

Well, irena6300, it seems you do not deserve any credit at all because you did not care for Mimi, in fact it appears that you had been negligent in the way you had handled her (and from your photo, you aren't that young so your age is inexcusable - FYI my friends and siblings had been more responsible at a much younger age than you ... don't blame your parents either, you did what you did with within your own capacity!) and your negligent abuse towards the poor defenceless little kitten contributed to her suffering and ultimate death.
The way you described your disgust at the sight of Mimi's diarrhea (hey, the little girl was sick, la! You poo much worse when you are sick la!) and how you giggled through your conversation leaves much to be desired and speaks volumes about your mind and heart, and your attitude towards poor little sick Mimi.

How could you do what you did, irena6300, how could you! A tiny life was lost, not to mention all the pain endured ... all of who read about Mimi and our hearts went out for the little one .... and most of all the poor kitten Mimi who suffered so much at so young an age and whose life had been so short but so filled with pain!

Instead of demonstrating remorse over what you did and coming clean, you have the cheek to come forward to claim credit and some of the limelight from Bouquet ... and continue lying.

Shame on you, irena6300! Shame on you indeed!
That night I sms her and offered to transfer money to her bank so that she could bring Mimi to the vet. However, she keep on saying 'I can't, I am just a student'. I was a little pissed off coz I was not in town and that the most I could offer to help. Anyway, we have to understand her situation too because she was sitting for exam the next day. Just hope she would be more thoughtful and handle this kind of situation better.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABRINA KONG View Post
That night I sms her and offered to transfer money to her bank so that she could bring Mimi to the vet. However, she keep on saying 'I can't, I am just a student'. I was a little pissed off coz I was not in town and that the most I could offer to help. Anyway, we have to understand her situation too because she was sitting for exam the next day. Just hope she would be more thoughtful and handle this kind of situation better.
Exams and the such are simply events, not the issue at all, Sabrina (it had been very kind of you to offer the $$ since she had whined that she had no $$ to buy a small pack of kitten foo for RM1.50, so she fed sick, tiny Mimi dog food plus some bones, if I read correctly?).

The issue we are dealing with here are attitudes, values, ethics and morals which determines the type of person that you are and influences your actions.

And her actions speak loud and clear. Doing something and then repeatedly lying about it afterwards to cover your tracks is bad .... real bad.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:19 PM
PetFinder Guru

DJSNAZ83 is on a distinguished road

may MIMI rest in peace there...
sabar byk2 Bouquet...Tuhan lebih sygkan dia..
Old 12-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Animal Lover

yeah!u all can blame me,i dun mind.
i dun have any energy to explain with u all,
wat i m going to say,i m really a 15 years old student,
i dun have transportion,and my parents will not bring me go 99speedmart to buy cat food.
and,if i dun care for mimi,i wont put mimi up for adoption,js hope somebody can help her,
last,i din feed it with dog food,
i js feed it with fish,and is a boiled fish.
and may be bouquet will see my dad shop is full of those dirty bones,those dirty bones is my grandpa work!
he use to feed those cat with those bones!
watever...
i js hope mimi rest in peace.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:03 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Perhaps, all we know about is "one side of the story", we will never quite know the BIG PICTURE unless we are directly involved in the situation. It is unfair for us to judge so quickly, without having access to all the information...

I hope you could share you sadness in loosing Mimi with your grandfather especially...
Tell him with his foolish attitudes, feeding the tiny kitten with left over food especially bones that had cause her life.. (If like what you have been clamming that not able to do this and that, I believe at least you can do is to advise your grandfather to stop feeding the cats with left over food especially bones. I highly recommend that u safe your energy and explain this to your grandfather then explaining to us

Quote:
Originally Posted by irena6300 View Post
yeah!u all can blame me,i dun mind.
i dun have any energy to explain with u all,
wat i m going to say,i m really a 15 years old student,
i dun have transportion,and my parents will not bring me go 99speedmart to buy cat food.
and,if i dun care for mimi,i wont put mimi up for adoption,js hope somebody can help her,
last,i din feed it with dog food,
i js feed it with fish,and is a boiled fish.
and may be bouquet will see my dad shop is full of those dirty bones,those dirty bones is my grandpa work!
he use to feed those cat with those bones!
watever...
i js hope mimi rest in peace.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:13 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Mungkin kan... Tapi satu keistimewaan Mimi yang memang tak pernah Sue jumpa dekat kucing kucing lain.. Bila kita gerakkan dia atau alih kan barang barang dia.. Dia akan buat bunyi "Eh ! Eh!" until now when I sit alone by myself, I rasa macam terdengar-dengar Eh ! Eh! dia..

Bila dia buat bunyi tuu, I sekeluarga memang gelak besar and all these.. left as our lovely memory with her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post
memang tak akan sama keem...itu lah kecantikan kuasa Allah Taala..setiap kejadian pasti ada keistimewaannye tersendiri ...
Old 12-08-2009, 05:34 PM
PetFinder Guru

linda_gamble is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to linda_gamble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouquet View Post
Mungkin kan... Tapi satu keistimewaan Mimi yang memang tak pernah Sue jumpa dekat kucing kucing lain.. Bila kita gerakkan dia atau alih kan barang barang dia.. Dia akan buat bunyi "Eh ! Eh!" until now when I sit alone by myself, I rasa macam terdengar-dengar Eh ! Eh! dia..

Bila dia buat bunyi tuu, I sekeluarga memang gelak besar and all these.. left as our lovely memory with her...
sabar yer sue.
terpaksa kita telan walopon pahit.
R.I.P mimi.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Animal Lover

yeah,wat can i say is,my grandpa wont hear to me,as i m the small,they think they no nid to hear the small one advise, those dirty bones is he bring back from restaurant,i dun know why he acting like tat,he is rich,wat for he go and collect those bones which is after being eaten by human?
i dun understand those old human.
he make my dad shop becum dirty and dirty.and smelly.
sometime we tell him,wat for?
he wont hear.
and i wont scold him,when i big,when i got the money,i will help those cats and dogs which is sick.i will getting to know more and more bout kitties from now.
actually,my dad is an animal thrower,he throw alot of cats and dogs b4,include my mongrel dog.
i hate his reaction,sometime i feel very very hate him,but wat can i do?
i m js a small kid,i scold them,no one hears.
like we go out eat,my mum scared of those cats,then my dad wanna use water to pour them,haha,i pour the water to my dad.
after tat,he wont do anymore.
sometime i feel so hard so suffer at this house,
even when i trying to help mimi,my mum was saying me crazy!
from her words,i know,i know i js can help mimi as much as this.
the fish,is my golden retreiver's fish.
i give my golden eat fish with rice,and i give mimi also the same,but no rice.
some glucose water.
i never give dog biscuit..
last time my dad was trying to sell off my golden,if nobody wan,he wan throw at roadside,i call all the interest buyer,call them dun wan to buy.
i tell my dad,he throw so many dogs and cats,i will throw him someday too.
my mum was angry at there...
i wont blame my dad and mum,cause they r not me,they dun understand.
i love animals,wat kind also,but they r not.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:09 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouquet View Post
Perhaps, all we know about is "one side of the story", we will never quite know the BIG PICTURE unless we are directly involved in the situation. It is unfair for us to judge so quickly, without having access to all the information...

I hope you could share you sadness in loosing Mimi with your grandfather especially...
Tell him with his foolish attitudes, feeding the tiny kitten with left over food especially bones that had cause her life.. (If like what you have been clamming that not able to do this and that, I believe at least you can do is to advise your grandfather to stop feeding the cats with left over food especially bones. I highly recommend that u safe your energy and explain this to your grandfather then explaining to us
So there is an old grandfather involved, eh? That explains a lot of things.

Irena6300, a thousand apologies to you, young lady. I now know that you had been a very, very brave young lady standing up to your parents who would not take you to buy the food you wanted to get for Mimi and most of all, and which is the greatest challenge of all, standing up to your grandfather who feed dangerous bones cats and to little Mimi, causing grievious internal injury. I do know grandparents are the hardest because many, many older people are so very set in their ways and act so stubborn that it is near impossible to get them to change even in the tiniest way.

Many wise people say that we will also be that way when we reach that age but my friends and I pray that we will not be so and we are making conscious efforts so that we will not be because it is such a liability to others.

And part of that effort is by apologising to you, Irena6300, from the bottom of my heart. Continue to be strong and stand up for the good and right that you believe in even though others may be older than you.

And Irena6300, the world will be a better place and there will be hope because of young people like you because you are our future generation.

Take care, young lady, and thank you very much!
Old 12-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
So there is an old grandfather involved, eh? That explains a lot of things.

Irena6300, a thousand apologies to you, young lady. I now know that you had been a very, very brave young lady standing up to your parents who would not take you to buy the food you wanted to get for Mimi and most of all, and which is the greatest challenge of all, standing up to your grandfather who feed dangerous bones cats and to little Mimi, causing grievious internal injury. I do know grandparents are the hardest because many, many older people are so very set in their ways and act so stubborn that it is near impossible to get them to change even in the tiniest way.

Many wise people say that we will also be that way when we reach that age but my friends and I pray that we will not be so and we are making conscious efforts so that we will not be because it is such a liability to others.

And part of that effort is by apologising to you, Irena6300, from the bottom of my heart. Continue to be strong and stand up for the good and right that you believe in even though others may be older than you.

And Irena6300, the world will be a better place and there will be hope because of young people like you because you are our future generation.

Take care, young lady, and thank you very much!

thank you very much for understand my situation furkids,i dunno whether my grandpa got feed mimi with those bones or not,may be mimi eat herself as the bones all around my shop.
but wat can i sure is,he feed those adult cat with bones..
yea,may be he is kind,but he did it with wrong way.
wat a old man,he wont hear anything to children,young generation,the stupid and stubborn mind of them already cause some animal die.
i dunno,and i dun wan know,but wat can i sure is,my parent and family member,except me,and my little sis..dislike animal.
but my sis now only 6 years old.
and i m only 15 years old.
now is holiday,i dun have any income.
so tat i js can help mimi with some glucose,some boiled fish,and is my golden's fish.tat is much tat i can help.and i put mimi up for adoption.
i really hope somebody can help her.
i know she is sick.
but wat can i do?sigh...

Last edited by irena6300; 12-09-2009 at 02:01 PM. Reason: write wrong