Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Memorial

Pet Memorial Share with us the grief on the loss of your pet, and may it be dearly and lovingly remembered forever.

Old 12-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MIMI Passed Away on 2/12@3.00am

Irena6300, if you can, try and sweep away all the bones and throw them into the garbage every day so that the others cannot eat and swallow them accidentally and cause serious injury.

Looking at your grandpa, I think that in an ignorant way, he loves the animals and feeds them dangerous food partly because he has no money (is he still working or does he depend on your parent?). Otherwise he would be kicking and beating away all the poor animals the way the animal haters do.

May I suggest that we provide you and your grandpa some good cat and dog kibbles each month (it would be easier to bank in money to you but you will have problems to go buy it yourself, right? That day your parents even refused to bring you to Speed99, kan?). But for your part, you must make sure you provide huge containers of clean water (scrub each container every day and use only filtered water because the chlorine and rust in water is very bad for the kidneys) every single day so that the animals are not forced to drink dirty toxic longkang water, kay?

Since Bouquet stays near your area, maybe we can arrange something for you and your Grandpa for the strays. We just hope that your parents will not complain.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 12-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Animal Lover

irena6300 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Irena6300, if you can, try and sweep away all the bones and throw them into the garbage every day so that the others cannot eat and swallow them accidentally and cause serious injury.

Looking at your grandpa, I think that in an ignorant way, he loves the animals and feeds them dangerous food partly because he has no money (is he still working or does he depend on your parent?). Otherwise he would be kicking and beating away all the poor animals the way the animal haters do.

May I suggest that we provide you and your grandpa some good cat and dog kibbles each month (it would be easier to bank in money to you but you will have problems to go buy it yourself, right? That day your parents even refused to bring you to Speed99, kan?). But for your part, you must make sure you provide huge containers of clean water (scrub each container every day and use only filtered water because the chlorine and rust in water is very bad for the kidneys) every single day so that the animals are not forced to drink dirty toxic longkang water, kay?

Since Bouquet stays near your area, maybe we can arrange something for you and your Grandpa for the strays. We just hope that your parents will not complain.

my granpa,he very rich,an old man,with a marcedes,is tat showing he rich??
if i got cat kibbles,i will feed them.
and everyday.
swept away those bones?
haha,is a hardcore k,my shop is fu*king dirty...last time i and my sis trying to swept all the bones until we fell really tired and feel geli.
really,dun u try to come my shop and see.
u will feel...suck.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by irena6300 View Post
my granpa,he very rich,an old man,with a marcedes,is tat showing he rich??
if i got cat kibbles,i will feed them.
and everyday.
swept away those bones?
haha,is a hardcore k,my shop is fu*king dirty...last time i and my sis trying to swept all the bones until we fell really tired and feel geli.
really,dun u try to come my shop and see.
u will feel...suck.
Walah! Itu maciam ka, my young friend? OK then, we grasp the picture of your grandpa alright .... nothing you can do for the old guy then ...

But never mind, Irene, just keep throwing away the bones whenever you have the energy, kay? Remind yourself you are doing for the poor suffering animals so that they won't choke on those dangerous bones. Are the bones from the dogs fed by your grandpa? Try to find some other place to feed the cats and kittens and put the big clean water bowls for them to drink from. God will see and bless you and your sister, believe me! But be careful of your neighbours, try not to let them see everything because they may accuse you of attracting all the cats to the area and then your parents will step in to stop you.

Irene, all these efforts at cracking your head thinking how to do this and that will make you a very capable person able to solve many problems both when you are grown up working for a living as well as managing your personal life. Do you know, many parents send their kids to work in McDonald's as temps in order for them to learn how to be disciplined and manage things.

To other forumers reading this: Hey you guys wanna sponsor BW kibbles for Irene and her little sister to feed the strays at her shop tak? We can put some $$ into Kakak BW's account and Bouquet boleh tolong pick up together with her own supplies and drop some of monthly to Irene at her parent's shop. Put the kibbles in 2 BW tongs: satu adult dan satu kitten. Irene, how many kittens and how many adults are there? What say kalau we contribute 1 tong adult (kalau tekan padat-padat dan goncang kuat-kuat muat 2.5kg) and 1 tong kitten (kalau tekan padat-padat dan goncang kuat-kuat muat 2.8kg). We do it in loving memory of dear little Mimi so her sad death would not have been in vain.

Nurul and Bouquet ok with the cadangan tak? Crool, jom join yer?
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 12-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Walah! Itu maciam ka, my young friend? OK then, we grasp the picture of your grandpa alright .... nothing you can do for the old guy then ...

But never mind, Irene, just keep throwing away the bones whenever you have the energy, kay? Remind yourself you are doing for the poor suffering animals so that they won't choke on those dangerous bones. Are the bones from the dogs fed by your grandpa? Try to find some other place to feed the cats and kittens and put the big clean water bowls for them to drink from. God will see and bless you and your sister, believe me! But be careful of your neighbours, try not to let them see everything because they may accuse you of attracting all the cats to the area and then your parents will step in to stop you.

Irene, all these efforts at cracking your head thinking how to do this and that will make you a very capable person able to solve many problems both when you are grown up working for a living as well as managing your personal life. Do you know, many parents send their kids to work in McDonald's as temps in order for them to learn how to be disciplined and manage things.

To other forumers reading this: Hey you guys wanna sponsor BW kibbles for Irene and her little sister to feed the strays at her shop tak? We can put some $$ into Kakak BW's account and Bouquet boleh tolong pick up together with her own supplies and drop some of monthly to Irene at her parent's shop. Put the kibbles in 2 BW tongs: satu adult dan satu kitten. Irene, how many kittens and how many adults are there? What say kalau we contribute 1 tong adult (kalau tekan padat-padat dan goncang kuat-kuat muat 2.5kg) and 1 tong kitten (kalau tekan padat-padat dan goncang kuat-kuat muat 2.8kg). We do it in loving memory of dear little Mimi so her sad death would not have been in vain.

Nurul and Bouquet ok with the cadangan tak? Crool, jom join yer?
Furkids,first of all,i really need to say thx of ur kindness,if u guys willing to help me,i will say thousand of thank you to u.in onther way,i will feed those kitten and cats with those kibbles.

But to the bones....
i really feel so sorry,i mean,i will swept it up,but...
i really worry,the bones,i cant clean all it up.
because,it was too many dude...
the bone,my grandpa collect from restaurant,fish bones,chichken bones,and all tat.
i mean,after the fish eaten by ppl?
really feel so suck,and geli.
my neighbours?
may be nothing?js because my neighbour is a malay.
here is a malay place.
u know like..actually those cat is from my neighbour.can say is strays?
or may be belong to my neighbour?
cause when cat come to my shop and finding thing to eat,my neighbour say we steal his cat...

my gosh,amen....
they dun feed the cat,and here got thing to eat..
cat will come here automatically!
rite?

and...here have no dogs,beside my shop is a mosque.
last two day,my mongrel puppy dead.
a malay,knock her off.
so,here have no dogs.
my golden retriever is at my house.
and nobody dare to feed him.
i will scold.
really.

how many cats here?
i dunno,may be 10 above?
kitten...
i dunno too.
they will hide somewhere.
mimi got 2 brothers,look like siamese.
bouquet saw tat day.
now,i dunno where is he.
may be run away?
or throwed by my dad?
i cant sure it,as i see him,i will feed it.
tats all i can do.

snap some photo for u all.

Last edited by irena6300; 12-09-2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: i wan to put some photo
Old 12-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Irene, I am assessing the conditions around your place and the risks created for the cats that will be attracted to your area once you start feeding them with kibbles (right now you have not started and the only feeder is your grandpa).

Since your parents are not involved and I do not see the possiblity of them getting involved since they would not even take you to Speed99 to get some proper food for Mimi, that means there will only be 15 year old you and maybe a little 6 year old who have absolutely no control over that place and will not be able to provide any protection for the cats that are there and any new ones that will turn up there attracted by kibbles that you put out for them. There are no responsible adults present to protect the cats and the area.

Because of this, Irene (I am sure Bouquet, Crool, Sabrina and others will agree) based on my own experience in managing colonies (and my friends) where other people in the communities as well as authorities may not agree and cause a lot of problems for the cats which will be rounded up and killed, my final analysis is that it be better not to start the kibbles feeding now but to wait until you are much older and financially independent (working, which puts you in a better position to do things the way your heart desires and not have other ppl push you around).

Right now, the current cats around your shop area are in hiding, out of sight (and you even do not know how many are around), so it is safer for them this way.

Meanwhile, Irene, study very, very hard so that you will get a good job to provide enough money to do all the good things you want to do in life, kay? Tell your little sister too!

.... one more thing, young lady .... don't swear ... not cool ....
Old 12-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Irene, I am assessing the conditions around your place and the risks created for the cats that will be attracted to your area once you start feeding them with kibbles (right now you have not started and the only feeder is your grandpa).

Since your parents are not involved and I do not see the possiblity of them getting involved since they would not even take you to Speed99 to get some proper food for Mimi, that means there will only be 15 year old you and maybe a little 6 year old who have absolutely no control over that place and will not be able to provide any protection for the cats that are there and any new ones that will turn up there attracted by kibbles that you put out for them. There are no responsible adults present to protect the cats and the area.

Because of this, Irene (I am sure Bouquet, Crool, Sabrina and others will agree) based on my own experience in managing colonies (and my friends) where other people in the communities as well as authorities may not agree and cause a lot of problems for the cats which will be rounded up and killed, my final analysis is that it be better not to start the kibbles feeding now but to wait until you are much older and financially independent (working, which puts you in a better position to do things the way your heart desires and not have other ppl push you around).

Right now, the current cats around your shop area are in hiding, out of sight (and you even do not know how many are around), so it is safer for them this way.

Meanwhile, Irene, study very, very hard so that you will get a good job to provide enough money to do all the good things you want to do in life, kay? Tell your little sister too!

.... one more thing, young lady .... don't swear ... not cool ....

i dunno everything,i js do wat can i do.
those cats,i dunno from where,but i know,there got one cat keep born baby.
and now got one tabby cat pregnant again,
after the baby born,i dunno wat will happen on the baby.
if got kibbles,is better.
actually,my grandpa own many cats.
but he feed with bones lar.
those cats,i think got 4 male and 1 female.
other is from neighbours one,
er...
those cats will wait my grandpa when morning.
after tat they will go..
but two of them,mean tabby(female)
and one male cat will be around my grandpa.
now the male one,i think sick lar.
i dunno as i din handle b4 cats.
i hear him cough,and his body got a bit injured.
may be is because fight.
if anybody can supply me some food...er...
i think...
Old 12-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Irene, it is not so simple you see ... if you start feeding the kibbles for the current cats in your shop, many new hungry cats will start coming and this will create a problem for those now in your shop as well as your grandpa's cats. They will fight for the territory and since you say you do not know anything about cats or their natural behaviour, you will not know how to correct or control the situation. And in the end, all the cats will suffer. My friends and I are knowledgeable and experienced enough to manage and control all the risks involved but we are very far from your location. There needs to be someone right in your neighbourhood to do this well and it requires a lot of motivation and self-discipline, so unless this is in place, it is very, very likely that any colony of cats created will end up captured and destroyed.

So, Irene as I mentioned, the best option now would be to study real hard because rescuing animals and caring for them need A LOT of money out of our own pockets.

Take care, young lady, the good thing is that you have at least one good and kind cat friend living near you: Bouquet.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Irene, it is not so simple you see ... if you start feeding the kibbles for the current cats in your shop, many new hungry cats will start coming and this will create a problem for those now in your shop as well as your grandpa's cats. They will fight for the territory and since you say you do not know anything about cats or their natural behaviour, you will not know how to correct or control the situation. And in the end, all the cats will suffer. My friends and I are knowledgeable and experienced enough to manage and control all the risks involved but we are very far from your location. There needs to be someone right in your neighbourhood to do this well and it requires a lot of motivation and self-discipline, so unless this is in place, it is very, very likely that any colony of cats created will end up captured and destroyed.

So, Irene as I mentioned, the best option now would be to study real hard because rescuing animals and caring for them need A LOT of money out of our own pockets.

Take care, young lady, the good thing is that you have at least one good and kind cat friend living near you: Bouquet.

thx anyway.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:43 PM
PetFinder Buddy

azris is on a distinguished road

im sorry to hear about your loss..you had done a good job of keeping her safe n showering her wif lotsa love and care but God loves her more...stay strong and take care
Old 12-14-2009, 01:23 AM
Fast & Furry

CatMother is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry for your loss... I know it hurts a lot especially when you've done so much to save her.. It happened to me as well.. It still hurts til now. I still can see him walking around the house. But God loves him more & he doesn't have to suffer anymore...
Be strong okay? Like I told the other forumer who lost his BumbbleBee, everything happens for a reason. Just remember that at least Mimi was loved by someone like you sincerely..

::the 3d clanz::
Everything happens for a reason