Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Rescuers & Fosterers

Rescuers & Fosterers For rescuers and fosterers, the true heroes of PetFinder.my

Old 03-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Animal Lover

Angelsoo is on a distinguished road
Smile Pearl color terrier mix for adoption *FREE*

Type: Terrier mix Doggie, full white

Sex: Male but neutered

*I having problem loading his pic. Any interested party can always call me (no email pls as I'm often away fr the internet) and I'll arrange for my friend to email you his pic

His story:
Al (the dog) was abandoned in a box and dumped at the road side. We found him during a heavy downpour on the 4th of July. Even though the box had collapsed, and the road was flooded to his knee high, he still tried to hide inside it. With every passing car, he looked hopeful.

Al is full of life, joyful and playful. He is ready to please and has started to guard and protect us on the very night that we rescued him. We noticed that he has long claws. He is extremely happy to be allowed to roam around our garden. So we suspect that he was caged up most of the time with his previous owner.

Al is petite for a male terrier mix. He behave very well in car rides. He is suitable to be adopted to family with children or an active owner. Please give him a tender loving home. No more caging for him pls. New owner must be able to take him for his daily walk/exercise and train/teach him manners and what's right, what's wrong.

Al is neutered. He eats and poo very little. Al doesn't do marking like other male dogs. He is currently place with a family at Kg Cheras Baru.

Anyone interested to adopt, pls call me for a chat and I would like to know details of your animal experiences and what kind of residential area you are staying in. My h/p 012-2255831. TQ

p/s: No email, no sms, no giving me a miss call and expect me to call you back. Trust me, I get people doing that to me. If that person not even willing to pay even $0.20/call, how will he/she pay for the vet expenses if the dog fall sick??? So please, CALL only.