Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 07:47 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Sorry i can't agree to that, I might probably be older then him but I will apology for any wrong I commit. Don't expect anyone to be able to read his mind.

The truth is always hard to except, especially if that person is close to you but truth is truth whether you like it or not.

To those who post rubbish & irrelevant message to this thread are trying hard to divert the whole topic, you are definitely not helping. We know why you do it, bcoz you are as guilty as that person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noor22710 View Post
this is what I quote from kak anita

Why can't we just think like this :
People made mistakes. It's our duty to tell them that they did wrong (but politely, as he is older than us....remember 'BUDI BAHASA BUDAYA KITA'). When an elderly person keeps quiet, it doesn't mean that he / she refuses to accept his / her mistakes. It's just their way of accepting their mistakes but never to show it. Cmon guys...you all hv parents or grannies.....do you expect them to apologize when they did something wrong ? When they didn't apologize, does that mean that they still stubborn ? Must we still keep the fire burning till the end ? How long will it last?

Or if you really want him to say sorry, maybe someone here who are close with him can advc him to do so...because like kak nita said (sila baca di ats)...

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 06-16-2009, 08:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
this is what I quote from kak anita

Why can't we just think like this :
People made mistakes. It's our duty to tell them that they did wrong (but politely, as he is older than us....remember 'BUDI BAHASA BUDAYA KITA'). When an elderly person keeps quiet, it doesn't mean that he / she refuses to accept his / her mistakes. It's just their way of accepting their mistakes but never to show it. Cmon guys...you all hv parents or grannies.....do you expect them to apologize when they did something wrong ? When they didn't apologize, does that mean that they still stubborn ? Must we still keep the fire burning till the end ? How long will it last?

Or if you really want him to say sorry, maybe someone here who are close with him can advc him to do so...because like kak nita said (sila baca di ats)...
First of all, he is not old.

To compare him with my granny and parents is wayyyyy out..... I am indebted to my parents and granny, if they do not admit they are wrong, it is okay, I can live with it! BUT, I am not indebted to him in any way!

Also, note, apology comes sincerely, not on the terms of "if you really want him" to say sorry. Who do think I am? Begging for an apology? Did I ever mention I wanted an apology? It was when Ms. Anita mentioned the word "forgive", then I decided to ask "where's the apology?"

Why not convey your "budi bahasa" / or being polite to other thread, which at times, contain the most intriguing usage of words beyond comprehend.

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-16-2009, 08:07 PM
Meow

a.lya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post

To those who post rubbish & irrelevant message to this thread are trying hard to divert the whole topic, you are definitely not helping. We know why you do it, bcoz you are as guilty as that person.
Honestly, I fail seeing anyone posting 'rubbish or irrelevant messages' on this thread.

Unless, you're saying some of our honest opinions are rubbish. :/
Old 06-16-2009, 08:25 PM
PetFinder Guru

noor22710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to noor22710

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
First of all, he is not old.

To compare him with my granny and parents is wayyyyy out..... I am indebted to my parents and granny, if they do not admit they are wrong, it is okay, I can live with it! BUT, I am not indebted to him in any way!

Also, note, apology comes sincerely, not on the terms of "if you really want him" to say sorry. Who do think I am? Begging for an apology? Did I ever mention I wanted an apology? It was when Ms. Anita mentioned the word "forgive", then I decided to ask "where's the apology?"

Why not convey your "budi bahasa" / or being polite to other thread, which at times, contain the most intriguing usage of words beyond comprehend.
Im not saying that you begging for an apology...im sorry sillyluppie if im mistake but when you ask "where's the apology?", its shows that you want pakcu say sorry to you.
For me yeah, it is his (pakcu) mistakes...and he should apology...but what Kak Anita said also true...sometimes we need to be tolerate each other...Maybe Pakcu did not said sorry because he feel uncomfortable to do so, everybody are blaming him now...and some of them just put more oil into fire...for me anybody claim as his fren here or whatsoever should advc him to say sorry...and we just wait and see, did somebody will hentam him again...???

Last edited by noor22710; 06-16-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:12 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Im not saying that you begging for an apology...im sorry sillyluppie if im mistake but when you ask "where's the apology?", its shows that you want pakcu say sorry to you.
For me yeah, it is his (pakcu) mistakes...and he should apology...but what Kak Anita said also true...sometimes we need to be tolerate each other...Maybe Pakcu did not said sorry because he feel uncomfortable to do so, everybody are blaming him now...and some of them just put more oil into fire...for me anybody claim as his fren here or whatsoever should advc him to say sorry...and we just wait and see, did somebody will hentam him again...
I not side sillylupie or personal condemn to pakcu.The issue no just apology, or some said is mistakes. It's was miss fortunate by that Pakcu Usual Pet Shop. If no happen, all customers still unknow where the cat sending to? This is concern with the person is sincerely to customers. I would like said Pakcu no sincerely to customers.
I must let you know that this was a very bad experince and if we not tell to public, it going happen again, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue. Now Packu sillent for hidden behind of your. That is no gentlemen as businessman. It was shameful as petfinder.my member.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:13 PM
PetFinder Guru

DJSNAZ83 is on a distinguished road

nabi Muhammad SAW x memerlukan org dtg mnta maaf dgn dia untuk dia maafkan orang2 Quraisy yang kafir dan tidak memihak pada kebenaran wahyu Alla..
kita sebagai hambaNya hanya insan biasa...tiada yg sempurna,kawan...
Old 06-16-2009, 09:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
I not side sillylupie or personal condemn to pakcu.The issue no just apology, or some said is mistakes. It's was miss fortunate by that Pakcu Usual Pet Shop. If no happen, all customers still unknow where the cat sending to? This is concern with the person is sincerely to customers. I would like said Pakcu no sincerely to customers.
I must let you know that this was a very bad experince and if we not tell to public, it going happen again, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue. Now Packu sillent for hidden behind of your. That is no gentlemen as businessman. It was shameful as petfinder.my member.
so, u want pakcu and all other petshops which u curious as BYBs close their shop and then u'll be happy? u dunno how good pakcu is...actually,he just want to get the best for his customers...but,suddenly, that thing happened...and, everybody already knew that he did that mistake by sending Syllilupie's cat to Imadi...we know it..and he admitted it already...he'd asking for forgiveness...how cold your all heart to forgive him...
he keep silence because he doesn't want to add on some more fire...

hurm...there are so many petshops where worse than pakcu's...we can avoid, but we cant stop or force all the petshops to close just to make u happy...we dont have that so much power,dear...

this is about how confident and comfort u with the petshop u go...if u think pakcu's is a bad one, so just don't go there...but, we have our faith in him where he's a good man inside..
and, please, jangan bakar satu kelambu kerana nyamuk seekor...
Old 06-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Mamiauww...

shareen_natasha is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to shareen_natasha
Thumbs up Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSNAZ83 View Post
so, u want pakcu and all other petshops which u curious as BYBs close their shop and then u'll be happy? u dunno how good pakcu is...actually,he just want to get the best for his customers...but,suddenly, that thing happened...and, everybody already knew that he did that mistake by sending Syllilupie's cat to Imadi...we know it..and he admitted it already...he'd asking for forgiveness...how cold your all heart to forgive him...

hurm...there are so many petshops where worse than pakcu's...we can avoid, but we cant stop or force all the petshops to close just to make u happy...we dont have that so much power,dear...

this is about how confident and comfort u with the petshop u go...if u think pakcu's is a bad one, so just don't go there...but, we have our faith in him where he's a good man inside..

...... Sha sokong statement ni... Sha slalu g kodai Pakcu... Pakcu suka kutip kucin jugak, tp dia xheboh2 pun...dia letak kt kdai untuk org adopted kucing2 tu...setelah di beri rawatan yg sewajarnya..
First time Sha pegi....Dia beri layanan yg bagus sbg Tokey kedai... Barang2 jauh lebih murah dari kedai2 petshop sekitar Equine & Puchong....
Setelah kenali dia...
Dia jadi my MENTOR, ketika Sha menyertai 1st Cat Show.. & my KJ Boy (kocheng kampong jek) betul2 menjadik lar... Alhamdullillah... Pakcu mmg xkedekut ilmu..
Sha BANGGGGA punyai ramai mmber2 PETFINDER yg x kdekut ilmu...

"`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Old 06-16-2009, 10:09 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

I only knew Pakcu Usual Pet Shop since the miss fortunate
happen to petfinder forumer member cat, I didn't see how good compare with sincerely from here. That was two differ thing, since you was wrote so many supporting to him. that is your own opinion, everyone have own view.
as I knew he lost the reputation.
keep silence no as solution, that is turtle way. If you meet him, tell him i said he is no sincerely doing business.

Quote:

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:17 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
I only knew Pakcu Usual Pet Shop since the miss fortunate
happen to petfinder forumer member cat, I didn't see how good compare with sincerely from here. That was two differ thing, since you was wrote so many supporting to him. that is your own opinion, everyone have own view.
as I knew he lost the reputation.
keep silence no as solution, that is turtle way. If you meet him, tell him i said he is no sincerely doing business.

Sorry to say...sometimes berdiam lebih baik dari berkata2...And again for me maybe dia taknak hot kan lagi suasana...or he will voice out once everybody calm...like i said before, maybe he feel uncomfortable to say anything right now coz everybody are blaming him...he just don't want put more oil...

Can we give him some times???everybody has 2nd chance, rite??

Last edited by noor22710; 06-16-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:25 PM
PetFinder Buddy

baca882004 is on a distinguished road

OK, let me summarize.

1. Pakcu is an active and at one time, respectable member of PF. He opens a petshop
2. He sent a cat to an non-certified vet to spay. Complications arise. Matters are not handled properly.

3. Group A feels that he's dishonest and probably a supporter of BYB.
4. Group B had experience dealing with Pakcu and feels that it is a one time mistake. And Pakcu regrets it.

So, Group A had made a point. If members feel the same, no need to patronize Pakcu's place. I think we are all grown up enough to draw ow conclusion. But it's good that these things surface.

Group B can continue to give Pakcu a chance to proof his worth once more.

End of summary.

So no need prolonged discussion that will destroy harmony of this community.
Having said that, even convicts are given chance to repent, so how about we let time proof Pakcu's sincerity.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:26 PM
Mamiauww...

Talking Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Quote:
Sorry to say...sometimes berdiam lebih baik dari berkata2...yg boleh memburukkan lagi keadaan. For me maybe dia taknak hot kan lagi suasana...or he will voice out once everybody calm...like i said before, maybe he feel uncomfortable to say anything right now coz everybody are blaming him...
SEMUA MANUSIA MMBUAT KSILAPAN...tiada manusia yg perfect dlm dunia ni... INGAT KAWAN2KU... MANUSIA BUKANNYA TUHAN !!!!!!

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Old 06-16-2009, 10:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

i x paham laa...serius i x paham...
bagus sangat ke orang2 yang suka jatuhkan orang,kutuk orang,salahkan orang lain nie? perfect sangat ke diorang nie? kalo perfect sangat, perfect dari segi mana? cuba bagitau....
ini untuk tatapan semua :
skarang ni, Pakcu yang kena...tapi,kita x tahu bila pulak giliran kita...waktu ni, best la kita kutuk2 pakcu, rendah2kan pakcu, salah2kan pakcu.....tapi, korang sure ke satu hari nanti korang x kena benda yang sama?
bukan apa, i slalu tgk...if berkaitan dgn kutuk2 org nie, mmg nama yg sama je yang mengutuk tu...wah! bagus betol kutukan...kutuk itu, kutuk ini...bukan nak memberi sokongan atau nasihat yang membolehkan si pesalah tu sedar dari kesilapan, tp terus kutuk2 dia,salahkan dia....xde etika lgsg..

dan, cuba buka minda sikit...
if perkara2 x baik macam ni terus berlaku, akan ada lagi ke gathering2 petfinder? if moderator arrange another petfinder gathering after this, brapa ramai yg akan datang? sebab kita semua dah berpecah belah...dah x suka satu sama lain...sangat2 merugikan...

i bukan sokong pakcu...tp, i mmg x suka pada orang yang mengutuk orang lain...kalo itu dah jadi hobi hidupnya, alamatnya, xleh nak buat apa la. pasni orang akan kutuk i plak...x caya? tengok laa next2 replies...org2 mcm ni la yg saya maksudkan.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:49 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
bagus sangat ke orang2 yang suka jatuhkan orang,kutuk orang,salahkan orang lain nie? perfect sangat ke diorang nie? kalo perfect sangat, perfect dari segi mana? cuba bagitau....
skarang ni, Pakcu yang kena...tapi,kita x tahu bila pulak giliran kita...waktu ni, best la kita kutuk2 pakcu, rendah2kan pakcu, salah2kan pakcu.....tapi, korang sure ke satu hari nanti korang x kena benda yang sama?
bukan apa, i slalu tgk...if berkaitan dgn kutuk2 org nie, mmg nama yg sama je yang mengutuk tu...wah! bagus betol kutukan...kutuk itu, kutuk ini...bukan nak memberi sokongan atau nasihat yang membolehkan si pesalah tu sedar dari kesilapan, tp terus kutuk2 dia,salahkan dia....xde etika lgsg..

if perkara2 x baik macam ni terus berlaku, akan ada lagi ke gathering2 petfinder? if moderator arrange another petfinder gathering after this, brapa ramai yg akan datang? sebab kita semua dah berpecah belah...dah x suka satu sama lain...sangat2 merugikan...

i bukan sokong pakcu...tp, i mmg x suka pada orang yang mengutuk orang lain...kalo itu dah jadi hobi hidupnya, alamatnya, xleh nak buat apa la. pasni orang akan kutuk i plak...x caya? tengok laa next2 replies...org2 mcm ni la yg saya maksudkan.

Dan saya yg masih baru...walaupun before ni cuma jadi silent reader without registered...rasa tak happy nak join any gathering yg di adakan selepas ini...
Old 06-16-2009, 11:15 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

hmm!!! mcm biasa dengar je kata kata ni.

Quote:

Old 06-16-2009, 11:38 PM
Cayang Kucing

farahnm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farahnm

Quote:
Originally Posted by baca882004 View Post
OK, let me summarize.

1. Pakcu is an active and at one time, respectable member of PF. He opens a petshop
2. He sent a cat to an non-certified vet to spay. Complications arise. Matters are not handled properly.

3. Group A feels that he's dishonest and probably a supporter of BYB.
4. Group B had experience dealing with Pakcu and feels that it is a one time mistake. And Pakcu regrets it.

So, Group A had made a point. If members feel the same, no need to patronize Pakcu's place. I think we are all grown up enough to draw ow conclusion. But it's good that these things surface.

Group B can continue to give Pakcu a chance to proof his worth once more.

End of summary.

So no need prolonged discussion that will destroy harmony of this community.
Having said that, even convicts are given chance to repent, so how about we let time proof Pakcu's sincerity.

Well I strongly agreed.
Rasanya thread ni pun dah melalut-lalut dah. Macam nak perang besar ajek
Old 06-16-2009, 11:38 PM
BAD Company...

fantasticat is on a distinguished road

finally... it happens...

if some of u still remember... i had already reminded u guys last year (if not mistaken) about these few 'people' coming in... that the same stormy scenario will happen sooner or later... and i still remember some of u did tell me about 'forget about the past... let's start new life in this new kampung...' now what happen...?

dont bother to reply as i'm not a frequent visitor here anymore... and fyi, i know about these 'fun fairs' from a friend's sms... really amused me... really...

ok la... got to go... got more important things to do... one last word... GROW UP DUDES...!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 11:41 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
hmm!!! mcm biasa dengar je kata kata ni.
no,kak....lgsg x tuju pd akak...
ini dituju kpd sesiapa saja yg suka mengata org tanpa ade apa2 bukti kukuh atau tahu cerita yang sebenar...cuma hanya pandai komen and komen...
saya respect pada yang komen dan bertindak...
Old 06-16-2009, 11:44 PM
Mamiauww...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasticat View Post
finally... it happens...

if some of u still remember... i had already reminded u guys last year (if not mistaken) about these few 'people' coming in... that the same stormy scenario will happen sooner or later... and i still remember some of u did tell me about 'forget about the past... let's start new life in this new kampung...' now what happen...?

dont bother to reply as i'm not a frequent visitor here anymore... and fyi, i know about these 'fun fairs' from a friend's sms... really amused me... really...

ok la... got to go... got more important things to do... one last word... GROW UP DUDES...!!!

Old 06-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Mamiauww...

Quote:
no,kak....lgsg x tuju pd akak...
ini dituju kpd sesiapa saja yg suka mengata org tanpa ade apa2 bukti kukuh atau tahu cerita yang sebenar...cuma hanya pandai komen and komen...
saya respect pada yang komen dan bertindak...

Closed Thread