Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 07:31 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

a.lya,

hehe, I am a spy, a good one, too! I am James Bond mah...

Ok, I have a quick thing to show here (am rushing to go out for dinner with in-laws), just to convince June that Shareen Natasha is Cat Sparrow.

Yesterday, at 5:27pm Shareen Natasha posted these photos from her Photobucket account.

First Picture file name
//i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/shareen_natasha/DSC01745.jpg

Second Picture file name
//i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/shareen_natasha/DSC01746.jpg

Third Picture file name

//i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/shareen_natasha/DSC01747.jpg

(have to remove the http so as to show the whole file name)

At 11:44pm, after I told her that I know Cat Sparrow is Shareen Natasha, she went in and deleted or removed those photos.

These are the new picture file names now.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/conz12ve/DSC01745.jpg[/IMG]

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/conz12ve/DSC01746.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/conz12ve/DSC01747.jpg

Sorry, it's all captured....is she going to change it again now? Because no matter what she does, this will only show the files have been deleted or removed. from Photobucket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.lya View Post
Eh Blackie, you spy or stalker?

I personally thought it was rude when s/he called you 'amoi'. :/

Okay okayyy. Guys! Let's get back to the main topic and let's not get side-tracked by sideshows!

Last edited by blackie007; 06-14-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:41 PM
PetFinder Guru

meira is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to meira

ok kantoi terang-terangan.

so no action ke kt imadi tu?sillyuppie tanak do something ke?than what is the purpose of this thread?
Old 06-14-2009, 07:46 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by meira View Post
ok kantoi terang-terangan
Don't play play with Blackie Bond...

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-14-2009, 07:50 PM
PetFinder Guru

meira is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to meira

eh hi sillylupie.

hows ur cat doing?dh getting better ke?

u tanak amek action ke kt imadi tu?
Old 06-14-2009, 07:56 PM
Cayang Kucing

farahnm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farahnm

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
This is the funniest thing I've ever heard.

June, FYI, it doesn't matter if Shareen was in her kampung for almost 2 months and wasn't online. She was online YESTERDAY, switching between Cat Sparrow and her own account.

I've already saved onto a file each and every keyboard and mouse movement of Shareen Natasha's!!!!!
Menyampuk sikit akak-akak semua,
Off topic a bit
Err saya nampak Shareen comment kat Cat Sparrow nye post..
http://forums.petfinder.my/showthrea...7593#post47593

Means she online la kot..

Anyway this guy/girl so funny, I cant keep my self laugh when read his/her post.. terutama bab lautan tu.. hahaha..
Old 06-14-2009, 08:42 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

You see June, you can't reassured that & sometime you can never really know who your friends are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Jimmy,Charlene. Captain Sparrow celup is not Shareen. I can reassured that. Shareen did not online for almost 2 mths because she was busy with her exam and classes. She also was in her kampung. Her kampung got no internet line. Just recently came back home. I think I know this guy.

Whatever it is,we should reply to his posting. Wast of time only.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 06-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

You see Shareen Natasha I know who you were as Cat Sparrow when I quoted you as Ms. it's just that you are too cocky & arrogant to realize it. You were given a chance to back off & stop your nonsense talk but you choose to keep denying it & further embarrass yourself. I hope we don't have to hear from Cat Sparrow again & let us continue our focus on the subject here which is definitely not you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Evil is no doubt your nature. Ms.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 06-14-2009, 09:14 PM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road

Uh-oh, caught in action. In Malay it is called 'tangkap basah', is it?
Quote:
a.lya,

hehe, I am a spy, a good one, too! I am James Bond mah...

Ok, I have a quick thing to show here (am rushing to go out for dinner with in-laws), just to convince June that Shareen Natasha is Cat Sparrow.

Yesterday, at 5:27pm Shareen Natasha posted these photos from her Photobucket account.

First Picture file name
//i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/shareen_natasha/DSC01745.jpg

Second Picture file name
//i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/shareen_natasha/DSC01746.jpg

Third Picture file name

//i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/shareen_natasha/DSC01747.jpg

(have to remove the http so as to show the whole file name)

At 11:44pm, after I told her that I know Cat Sparrow is Shareen Natasha, she went in and deleted or removed those photos.

These are the new picture file names now.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/conz12ve/DSC01745.jpg[/IMG]

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/conz12ve/DSC01746.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/conz12ve/DSC01747.jpg

Sorry, it's all captured....is she going to change it again now? Because no matter what she does, this will only show the files have been deleted or removed. from Photobucket.
Aiyo, June ah, kampung also can get internet now lah. You know the wireless broadband plug in which Maxis and Celcom have.
Quote:
Jimmy,Charlene. Captain Sparrow celup is not Shareen. I can reassured that. Shareen did not online for almost 2 mths because she was busy with her exam and classes. She also was in her kampung. Her kampung got no internet line. Just recently came back home. I think I know this guy.

Whatever it is,we should reply to his posting. Wast of time only.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:26 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Imadi Pet Shop

aiyoh!! bukan tangkap basahlah tangkap basah means caught in close proximity (berdua duaan dlm gelap or something like datlah )

eh, Jimmy, Charlene. I called that number he gave, this guy answer. You know what?? i think this is the guy from Imadi lah Gosh!! I'm getting more kay poh chee to know who is this culprit. Charlene, can you chk the number also??

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Uh-oh, caught in action. In Malay it is called 'tangkap basah', is it?

Aiyo, June ah, kampung also can get internet now lah. You know the wireless broadband plug in which Maxis and Celcom have.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:46 PM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road

Huh? Tangkap basah means the couple...in the dark? Oops, oops. Double oops.
Quote:
aiyoh!! bukan tangkap basahlah tangkap basah means caught in close proximity (berdua duaan dlm gelap or something like datlah )

eh, Jimmy, Charlene. I called that number he gave, this guy answer. You know what?? i think this is the guy from Imadi lah Gosh!! I'm getting more kay poh chee to know who is this culprit. Charlene, can you chk the number also??
Old 06-14-2009, 09:53 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

June,
that person is nobody and buat apa susah sendiri calling them.

Quote:

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:22 PM
Meow

a.lya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Huh? Tangkap basah means the couple...in the dark? Oops, oops. Double oops.
Heheheheeheh. Your question made me giggle. Sorry yeh. :P
Old 06-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Meow

a.lya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
June,
that person is nobody and buat apa susah sendiri calling them.
Mhm. Probably gave a random number too. Can't be too sure on that number being the culprit's.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:05 PM
PetFinder Guru

sarahseben is on a distinguished road

so i guess, the conclusion is to boycott byb, imadi and any other petshop who sells animal and provide vet-like services and the victim him/herself decides not to take any legal action (or probably he/she would but we don't have to be so kepochi, kept on asking "what are you going to do next?" because to be honest guys, that question is quite annoying when it was asked for more than 5 times although answer has been given).

i dok baca this thread everyday..macam drama CSI plak! every hour ada climax
Old 06-14-2009, 11:07 PM
PetFinder Buddy

pandorabox78 is an unknown quantity at this point

gosh.....
Old 06-14-2009, 11:16 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

look like something interested for you, Yes, it was question was quite annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahseben View Post
so i guess, the conclusion is to boycott byb, imadi and any other petshop who sells animal and provide vet-like services and the victim him/herself decides not to take any legal action (or probably he/she would but we don't have to be so kepochi, kept on asking "what are you going to do next?" because to be honest guys, that question is quite annoying when it was asked for more than 5 times although answer has been given).

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:29 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Farahnm,

It was quite funny watching her log in as Cat Sparrow, write, then log off, then log in as Shareen Natasha, then log off, and re log in as Cat Sparrow. Too bad, after that, she decided to stay online as Cat Sparrow.

I guess she needed to be Cat Sparrow in order to bersuara. Too afraid to bersuara as herself.

I would have respected her more and even like her more if she had bersuara as herself. That was why I kept trying to give her face by asking her to log off her Cat Sparrow account and be herself. I would have been nicer to her, if she had written as herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farahnm View Post
Menyampuk sikit akak-akak semua,
Off topic a bit
Err saya nampak Shareen comment kat Cat Sparrow nye post..
http://forums.petfinder.my/showthrea...7593#post47593

Means she online la kot..

Anyway this guy/girl so funny, I cant keep my self laugh when read his/her post.. terutama bab lautan tu.. hahaha..

June,

Aiyoh, woman!! I don't know how to say this.

Ok, with all due respect to you, please do not try to defend those that don't deserve to be defended. In the end, you will be the one that kena shot at, ok? Trust me. Stay out. This is not about you, and was also never about Shareen Natasha, but she chose to come into the limelight for some reason.

First, after she realised I knew Cat Sparrow is Shareen Natasha, she quickly went and edit her photo images. She realised that the URL link showed her name in her photobucket account.

She knew I already knew (just study & analyse how she phrased her sentences), but she kept denying, and so dug a deeper and deeper hole for herself. She couldn't get out of the hole. So, in desperation, what does a person do? You give a man's phone number to try to prove that you are not Shareen Natasha.

Let me ask you one simple question. Who can access Shareen Natasha's private Photobucket album? I tried to look at her other photos but got the message this is a private album.

This means, her Cat Sparrow photos were not made public. No one, I repeat, NO ONE, could see her Cat Sparrow photos other than she herself. So, NO ONE COULD HAVE COPIED THAT PHOTO FROM HER PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT AND PASTE IT HERE OTHER THAN SHE HERSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I need to say more????!!! I don't think I need to tell you that all those changes & editing left a big trail on Petfinder forum's server??

Quote:

You are right, a.lya. In fact, I think you know in your heart that Shareen Natasha intentionally gave a man's number, probably someone she knows, so as to save face. I had nothing against her and was willing to let her save face. But she refused to take the olive branch I extended to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.lya View Post
Mhm. Probably gave a random number too. Can't be too sure on that number being the culprit's.

Yup, conclusion correct. Glad to know you enjoyed this little bad drama.

Quote:

Old 06-14-2009, 11:33 PM
Petfinder Moderator

You can say that again, Dr. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorabox78 View Post
gosh.....
Old 06-14-2009, 11:43 PM
PetFinder Guru

sarahseben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yup, conclusion correct. Glad to know you enjoyed this little bad drama.
yeah but it's pretty sad to see those who didn't know hujung pangkal, butt-ed in and be a batu api between you guys. since the cat is already out of the hat, maybe we could just put this thing aside and proceed with the initiator's main attention. just my small(and probably, meaningless) opinion yeah, blackie.

at least, this is an eye opener to me..scary if it ever happens to any of my stooges.and yeap, i'll make the initiative not to randomly send my stooges to places that don't provide any certified(and knowledgeable) vets.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:46 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
so i guess, the conclusion is to boycott byb, imadi and any other petshop who sells animal and provide vet-like services
Yup, right to the point!

Quote:
..... the victim him/herself decides not to take any legal action (or probably he/she would but we don't have to be so kepochi, kept on asking "what are you going to do next?" because to be honest guys, that question is quite annoying when it was asked for more than 5 times although answer has been given).
Thanks Sarah!

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Closed Thread