Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Animal Lover

atomicjelly is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
I asked around and found that Pakcu & Ismail are tight buddies, they both belong to the same MCC club, and he knew Ismail is not a vet. And when Lupie contacted Pakcu on her cat's condition, there is a distinct lack of concern. Those 2 facts were what disturbed me so much.
It's all about the profit Blackie, Ismail terminated his vet so that he could do everything himself and get a much bigger profit by not having to pay the vet's salary. And Pak Cu decided to take in a case so that he can make some money even though his vet is not ready to take on the surgery. And I'm sure being Ismail's good buddy, he would only have to pay a minimal fee.

Actually the cost to neuter/spay a cat would only cost less then RM 10. Depending on the quality of sutures you're using. A cheap China-made ones would cost you RM 30 for a dozen, and a pack of blades would only cost you RM 20 - RM 25 for 100 pcs, and the rest you're basically paying for the surgeon's skills and time and in this case, there's no skills involved!
Old 06-09-2009, 02:25 PM
PetFinder Buddy

azris is on a distinguished road

Man...i am speechless....this is gruesome....imadi's pet shop is not that far from my house...going to inspect by myself....any certified breeders who have done so should have got their license/permit suspended...
Old 06-09-2009, 02:46 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
This so call Certified Breeder only tong kosonglah?? Talk abt BYB when they themselves support BYB?? You know,this is theory domino.The chain can't be broken when greed takes over.
You got that right June. Sad to hear that but its true. This so called 'Breeders' are supplying their cats to these 'BYB'. We cant do anything about it. The only thing is to 'STOP BUYING AND THEN THE BREEDING AND SELLING WILL STOP'.

But then again, its easy to say but its hard to do.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 06-09-2009, 08:25 PM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

ingat...kak zai pun ada tengok. Geram2 jer tengok kucen2 kat situ masa program tu. Tentu dpt good exposure masa tu dan bisnes dia bertambah maju.

Kesiannyer kalau betul kucen2 tu diletak dalam cage kecik2 dgn nyusukan anak2 lagi. Ina nak gi tengok ke, kedai dia tu ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post
ni yg masuk majalah 3 dulu tu kan.....selagi tak sampai ke kedai dia ..akak no komen...
Old 06-09-2009, 08:29 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Pakcu,

First of all, there's nothing "racist" about this thread. So please refrain yourself from misleading others.

The fact is, IMADI did a very poor job spaying GARLIC. Look at her sutures!
Now it has been brought to my attention that it was probably done by a incompetent person! (I wouldn't have found out about IMADI if I didn't insist on taking her home that day itself.)

The reason given was, GARLIC over-groomed herself. I tried to fool myself to believe it but after a while, it was just not acceptable! There a lack of interest even when I complained at day 3 that her wound looks wet?

Of course I have yet to mention the shock of my life to see cats being breed like ... chicken in cages! He proudly mentioned that there are over 100 cats in his facility!
The mother cats were like milking cows!

Atomicjelly, thanks for sharing what you know about IMADI.

Blackie & June - thanks for creating this thread to alert others. I wouldn't have the strength to do it...

Felix - I agree "Breeding stops when the Buying Stops!" We live in a simple world ruled by the forces of "Demand, Supply ..."

Azris - Let us what you think of IMADI's facility when you have time to check it out.

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-09-2009, 08:30 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
You got that right June. Sad to hear that but its true. This so called 'Breeders' are supplying their cats to these 'BYB'. We cant do anything about it. The only thing is to 'STOP BUYING AND THEN THE BREEDING AND SELLING WILL STOP'.

But then again, its easy to say but its hard to do.
Not just stop buying animals from backyard breeder , we also stop support or buy pet supplies from those have doing business with backyard breeder with pet shop.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:58 PM
Animal Lover

mizeily is on a distinguished road

hey guys..

bout imadi pet clinic.

i've seen the vet in his clinic..in fact, i had sent one of my rescued cat there for treatment..unfortunately, that cat died later that day cuz of pneumonia..but that was almost a year back lah..

i'm not supporting or disgracing him..just sharing my experience..
Old 06-09-2009, 11:34 PM
PetFinder Buddy

mctabbywhite_exo is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

I bru lg kt sini, slalu baca je forum ni. Tp bl topic ni diutarakan, rasa terpanggil utk sign up s a forumer. I dh 2 kali pergi petshop die di Kota Kemuning tu. Ktdepan, mmg die ltak kucing yg cantik+Nmpak sihat, but then kt belakang, keadaan TERUK sangat. I tak sanggup tengok kucing yg SANGAT byak dikurung dlam cage yg SANGAT kecik. sengaja diletakkan kucing tu sepasang dlam setiap cage. And he (imadi) claim, most of his cats adalah KUCING MALAYSIA breed. Nmpak cam baka kucing malaysia, tp taktau la pure ke tak. Stop support backyard breeder like him.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

I hear people in the area tell of a BYB running a pet grooming service who had slit open the belly of his long-haired cat in late pregnancy that lay dying after choking on something. The greedy BYB with $$ in his mind and eyes attempted to retrieve the unborn kittens on his own. However, mom cat and all the kittens died a very bloody death.

It seems this BYB who has poor animal handling skills also use anesthetic to forcefully subdue cats sent there for grooming. All these revelations came from his former helper who had fled in disgust and horror after seeing him butcher the dying pregnant female cat.

So, forumers, choose your pet groomer and vet with utmost caution.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-10-2009, 10:18 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizeily View Post
hey guys..

bout imadi pet clinic.

i've seen the vet in his clinic..in fact, i had sent one of my rescued cat there for treatment..unfortunately, that cat died later that day cuz of pneumonia..but that was almost a year back lah..

i'm not supporting or disgracing him..just sharing my experience..
He used to have a vet, where he would also assist him in surgery. But since then he has fired the vet as he thought he would make a bigger profit by doing everything himself.

He will initially tell you that his vet will do the surgery and all and then once you leave, he'll be the one cutting up your pets!
Old 06-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Animal Lover

mizeily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicjelly View Post
He used to have a vet, where he would also assist him in surgery. But since then he has fired the vet as he thought he would make a bigger profit by doing everything himself.

He will initially tell you that his vet will do the surgery and all and then once you leave, he'll be the one cutting up your pets!
Just curious lah kn..do u guys have proof that this BYB doesnt have a vet? He can sue u, u know, for slandering..
Old 06-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Just curious lah kn..do u guys have proof that this BYB doesnt have a vet? He can sue u, u know, for slandering..
Definitely confirmed. I don't know now he might go hire one right now if he's reading or he knows about this. Everyone who knows Imadi well, knows this as he is quite 'proud' of his so called 'skills'.

Hence this is why it's safer to send your pets to a certified vet clinic, instead of pet shops that also runs a vet clinic.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Imadi Pet Shop

Mizeily, bila kita buat report to the relevant body,durang akan investigate dulu.jd kita tak perlu risau hal dia nak sue kita pasal slandering.lg pun klu dia rasa tak bersalah,kenapa tidak dia masuk thread ni.bg hujah dan bukti2 yg membuktikan dia tak salah dan buktikan dia mmg vet.klu pun dia certified vet,I won't send my cat there.just see how his "art work" and they way he treated the animals. very cruel. I also got to know this guy is very langsi and sombong.

Quote:

Last edited by June; 06-10-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:16 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Quote:
About Sue, forum is open for public giving opinion and comments. You see still nobody yet report them to Jabatan Perkhidmatan Haiwan Negeri Selangor, because all inside forum. We not need to do that.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:23 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Quote:
Mizeily, bila kita buat report to the relevant body,durang akan invesitage dulu.jd kita tak perlu risau hal dia nak sue kita pasal slandering.lg pun klu dia rasa tak bersalah,kenapa tidak dia masuk thread ni.bg hujah dan bukti2 yg membuktikan dia tak salah dan buktikan dia mmg vet.klu pun dia certified vet,I won't send my cat there.just see how his "art work" and they way he treated the animals. very cruel. I also got to know this guy is very langsi and sombong.
June,
from thread Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....&postcount=105
I was read from above one of sub-contract the spaying/neutering, what is you comments? Are you you're a regular at his place?

Old 06-10-2009, 01:40 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

We really need to be careful when sending our pets to these so called 'certified vets'. I think before actually sending our pets to these so called vets we will really need to do a full research. Don't take the risk just because they are giving cheap medication and surgery and just to save our money we risk of losing the life of our beloved pets.

I know that there are some so called freelance medical officers that call themselves 'DR' or certified vets. Someone recommended him to me and I actually tried him out. He was very rough with my cats and it was quite shocking! That was the last time that I actually used him. I rather send my pets to certified vets and spend money on them rather than to see them being mistreated or given the wrong medication.

Some people just want to make a quick buck by saying that they are 'certified vets' and when something happens to our beloved pets all they do is shrugged their shoulders and could not care less what happens to our pets.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 06-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Animal Lover

Default Imadi Pet Shop

Clement, I don't understand what u mean. But I never send my cats for neuter at Pakcu's shop. I normally drop by at his shop when I in Bangi for my work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
June,
from thread Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....&postcount=105
I was read from above one of sub-contract the spaying/neutering, what is you comments? Are you you're a regular at his place?
Old 06-10-2009, 04:13 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Quote:
Clement, I don't understand what u mean. But I never send my cats for neuter at Pakcu's shop. I normally drop by at his shop when I in Bangi for my work.
June,
Let me simple up the question, do you think thread Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....&postcount=105
is Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop since you been there before.
I also dont know, that why I asking you since I saw your wrote on Pet Shops & Products thread. that is no offend question what i askng, because still have many forum people like to know too.

Old 06-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Animal Lover

Default Imadi Pet Shop

Do you mean Pakcu's Petshop?? Before this case, no because there's no sign of cat for sale or breeding centre.

Most forumers also been to Pakcu shop. Maybe u can ask them also for more information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
June,
Let me simple up the question, do you think thread Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....&postcount=105
is Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop since you been there before.
I also dont know, that why I asking you since I saw your wrote on Pet Shops & Products thread. that is no offend question what i askng, because still have many forum people like to know too.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:26 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Quote:
Do you mean Pakcu's Petshop?? Before this case, no because there's no sign of cat for sale or breeding centre.

Most forumers also been to Pakcu shop. Maybe u can ask them also for more information.
seen you answer is no, right! Because I only knew you more than other at forumers member here. I not much like too digg inside people business. That is no necessary to asking other forumers.

Closed Thread