Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 10:39 PM
Animal Lover

CatLover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: For Free OR For Sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
err..excueeeessseee meee... how do you know she knew it's wrong to do so? You talk to her just now or she told you?

and I am asking politely okay..

lol... It's okay Nurkasih. That's very polite.

I read msges by trying understanding the intention behind. I might be wrong, she might not even know it's wrong to do so. But it's only my presumption. If she doesn't know reselling a pet by tricking someone to give her a pet is wrong, she will mention her intention. But she hide her intention by saying she wanted to adopt the cat instead, didn't she? and jumped to another sites to sell it.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:40 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatLover View Post
I wrote 'you' because you're the one who wrote the message. That's wasn't an 'attack' or any of that sort. If you really take that as a personal attack, I can only apologize for the misunderstanding.

A reminder, is a polite, direct message to someone.
owhh okay..new definition I guess.. I really tot a reminder is to remind.. my mistake then..
Old 05-31-2010, 10:41 PM
Cat Slave

Fareen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
// Everyone knows that pet trading is one is the oldest business in the world. No one is disputing the legitimacy of that fact. I think whatever we do in life, in whatever religion or race, goes back to our intent and honesty. That Good intentions, honesty and integrity should be the foundation of human beings.//
I didn't know that. I believe it's animals trading, not pet. I would never trade my cat away.

//In the pet trading world, there are petshops, registered catteries, individual breeders, middleperson selling pets etc etc etc. There is no harm doing any of those if the person's foundation is right. In this case, this Nurkitty person has been discovered adopting pets for FREE under the pretext of adopting them as her pet and not for sale. Had she been open and informed her adopter that she adopting as a middleperson and intend to sell, at least the owner has a choice to decide whether to give the pet up for adoption or not to the person.//
She knew it's wrong to do so. Do you think she'll still put up a sign, loud and clear, stating that she's a reseller?

//Perhaps, since you are new, you aren't privy to many of our discussions. Most of us at petfinder are animal/cat/dog lovers who truly care for our pets. I say most. Sometimes we come across stray cats/dogs errr iguanas :P And take them home, nurse them back to health. Since most of us have many cats at home, we opt for adoption, looking for adopters who would love the little creature and we take trouble to filter our adopters to ensure the cat does not become a kitten mill, contribute to the homeless cats out there or any other types of abuse. //
Since one opts to give the kitten away, s/he can only hope that it won't be mistreated. One can never keep a surveillance.

//Please take the time to go through as many threads as you can and understand the intent of Pet Finder Website. Perhaps that would shed some light to you.//
Do I really have to read many threads to understand the word 'adoption'? Perhaps this sentence might shed some light on you?
Catlover,

"Since one opts to give the kitten away, s/he can only hope that it won't be mistreated. One can never keep a surveillance"

Since we cannot all keep an eye on the pets that we have put up for adoption, this is why as a community of petlovers, we try to help eachother and flag the people we know has misbehaved like our now infamous nurkitty. We all here to support eachother in whatever we can. There are times when a PF member comes to the aid of a person who cannot care for a cat, some offer to provide transport to people who cannot send their animals to the vet, some try to obtain the cheapest price of cat food and share with members here etc etc etc. It is sad that you refuse to see the wrongdoing in this case and continue to make silly remarks.

Proud mummy of Sophie / Dexter / Yuki / Heidi / Optimus

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 05-31-2010, 10:45 PM
Animal Lover

anzz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Saw this add in PF giving away this little kitten for FREE however last minute the owner decided to make a quick buck by selling in Mudah.com.

http://www.petfinder.my/pets/11444/

Here is the add in mudah.com

http://www.mudah.my/Cat+maincoone+mi...ic-6231038.htm

This one saying that its a Bengal cat

http://www.petfinder.my/pets/12099/

In mudah....http://www.mudah.my/Bengal+mix+domestic+cat-6231077.htm

Its the same picture, same cat but different phone number.
i didn't sell my kitten. i had to give it away, and fyi that's not my number.
i just realized she was for sale this afternoon after i came back from school cause i checked my phone and someone said that kitty was at mudah.my i checked and i snapped + freaked out
Old 05-31-2010, 10:48 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Amirahd is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

I'm new here. After viewing all the nice Kitty pics, the first topic I came across in the forum is this one. =/

In my opinion, we can call her evil, mean, cunning etc and she's acting selfishly. But the thing is, she is entitled to do whatever she wants with the cats (as long as she doesn't harm them). The same goes to the owners, you can give away, or sell your pet.

The main objective of this website/organization, is to find a new loving home for a pet. It is about the pet, not us!

She took it free from you and sold it to another one. So what? As long as someone wants the cat and it has a new loving home thereafter. And I'm certain that the new owner, after having paid a fee, will treat the cat nicely! (even a small fee. It's simply human psychology).

From another point of view, the Nur-lady has to go through the trouble, searching for a cat here for free, meet the owner and then, go to another few websites, create a new identity and search for a new home for the pet! She has to use her time, energy, petrol etc and it is not a simple job! And I think any middle-man is entitled a small fee for the service! Don't you think?

In short, as long as her action does not harm anyone/any pets, she has the right to remain here. At least she is the distributor of cats. =)

ps: The owner has the right to determine whom to give;
while the buyer, has the right to refuse/ responsibility to determine the genuineness of info posted by seller (plus a loving heart is a must for the pet)

Hello catlover:)

Are you serious? its okay for her to sell it back ? you must be kidding.
1. she adopted the cat for free.
2. no, she dont entitle anything from what she did.and 350 is not a small amoung, she adopted it for free for god sake!. then do the same thing that the previous owner did. take the cat in and give it back to other people.
3.she put URGENT? what so urgent about it? shes the one who took the cat in? and now saying its urgent?
4.why are you backing her up?
Old 05-31-2010, 10:51 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirahd View Post

2. no, she dont entitle anything from what she did.and 350 is not a small amoung, she adopted it for free for god sake!. then do the same thing that the previous owner did. take the cat in and give it back to other people.
3.she put URGENT? what so urgent about it? shes the one who took the cat in? and now saying its urgent?
Err Amirah.. I am no mod but I think you might want to use normal font size.. It's more...intellectually and ethically right for now.. Sorry for having to say this

add note: owhh ok u edit it well before I post this.. excellent(^^)
Old 05-31-2010, 10:52 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fareen View Post
Catlover,

"Since one opts to give the kitten away, s/he can only hope that it won't be mistreated. One can never keep a surveillance"

...It is sad that you refuse to see the wrongdoing in this case and continue to make silly remarks.

It's sad that my intention is being misunderstood.

From the first impression of reading her action, I do felt frustrated and angry. I can't imagine if anyone did that to me.

But on a second thought, we're in a real world. Being tricked, conned is not something new around us.

You're entitled to your opinion to call me silly. But is it wise to keep being emotional and overlook the reality? Perhaps the time is better spent to construct a way to curb the problem and to trying to look at it from another angle?
Old 05-31-2010, 10:53 PM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua

Setelah melihat sehabis mungkin pic3 c penjahat bernama Ekin or Syikin sekejap td..i feel like almost of her cats she got from PF members..she even advertise in her FB to sell a cat for RM600! But,pelikla hamba Allah ni! Taw kenapa?? sbb dlm FB siap ckp psl akhirat..dia tu xtakot akhirat ke tipu3 mcm tu! aduyai! rase nk sekel!

below is the pic of the cat yg dia nk jual dgn harga RM600! bkn kucing ni mcm dlm PF jgk ke..tp xcrik lg..xpe..i'll try to find it soon..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kucing kt pF.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	9410  
Old 05-31-2010, 10:56 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Amirahd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Err Amirah.. I am no mod but I think you might want to use normal font size.. It's more...intellectually and ethically right for now.. Sorry for having to say this

add note: owhh ok u edit it well before I post this.. excellent(^^)

sorry! ter emo kejap, thn macam takbaik lah pulak besar2 macam tu .
Old 05-31-2010, 10:57 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:

From the first impression of reading her action, I do felt frustrated and angry. I can't imagine if anyone did that to me.

But on a second thought, we're in a real world. Being tricked, conned is not something new around us.

You're entitled to your opinion to call me silly. But is it wise to keep being emotional and overlook the reality? Perhaps the time is better spent to construct a way to curb the problem and to trying to look at it from another angle?
The reality? I believe most of us is living in the reality..and it's of our own choice that we decided to 'enlightened' this Nur-lady.. and I personally feel it is necessary as 1. she did sense 'danger' so she pulled off all her mudah/ads.. 2. that shows she is quite well-educated to know what she is doing is totally wrong.. My conclusion is, she is just trying to sneak and make extras on other peoples good deed and intentions which she knew in the first place ..IT'S WRONG.. Sigh! Sedih betullah ini macam
Old 05-31-2010, 11:00 PM
Animal Lover

[/QUOTE]

Again, another misunderstanding.

To your questions #0(earlier), #1 - please reread my posts.

#2: I didn't know it was 350rm, but I mentioned a small fee would be ok.

#3: I only went through some kitty pics, how would I know she wrote 'urgent', nor the conversation below each pic??

#4: Please refrain to jump into your conclusion. I don't know her and I'm not backing her up. It's wrong she tricked people give her a cat, but it's her right to make any description to sell it. Only God, she has to answer to, not me, or us. I'm only looking at things from a different angles.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:02 PM
Cat Slave

Fareen is on a distinguished road

Quote:

My Dear Catlover,

Trying to curb the problem is what is being discussed here. First we brought up the issue. Then we identified the culprit. Then we had discussed several methods to curb this. One important thing is for us to TRY to filter our adopters as much as possible. Obviously it is not a guarantee but at least we should take the trouble to do this. Sometimes, owners even visit the potential adopters house. In this case, perhaps nothing can be done, but with this thread, we hope to spread the awareness to as many readers as possible that such activity/person exist. There's nothing wrong with being realistic but we should never stop being optimistic. We all hope for the best of our beloved pets and we do try our best. That is what we are doing here.

In your posts, you seem to be condoning this activity by saying there's nothing wrong with what this Nurkitty person did. There is something wrong in it. This is what i mean by you reading more posts and threads. Although not all posts and threads are beneficial to everyone and sometimes things get out of context But in this case I think this discussion is beneficial for everyone. Otherwise I will not be in this thread.

Thank you.

Proud mummy of Sophie / Dexter / Yuki / Heidi / Optimus

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 05-31-2010, 11:04 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
The reality? I believe most of us is living in the reality..and it's of our own choice that we decided to 'enlightened' this Nur-lady.. and I personally feel it is necessary as 1. she did sense 'danger' so she pulled off all her mudah/ads.. 2. that shows she is quite well-educated to know what she is doing is totally wrong.. My conclusion is, she is just trying to sneak and make extras on other peoples good deed and intentions which she knew in the first place ..IT'S WRONG.. Sigh! Sedih betullah ini macam

Aha! she even pulled off the ads. So this even strengthened my presumption of her feeling guilty. She knew it's wrong to trick and resell. This is another point to answer a previous post to me.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:04 PM
Animal Lover

anzz is on a distinguished road

what's done is done. it's not like we can undo it or anything..
i'm taking this as a freaking lesson. the hard way.
i'm just hoping that she'll find a good home..
Old 05-31-2010, 11:06 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:
Aha! she even pulled off the ads. So this even strengthened my presumption of her feeling guilty. She knew it's wrong to trick and resell. This is another point to answer a previous post to me.
hey.. you stole my opinion..

nway, it's wrong.. it's just a simple plain wrong.. hope she learns something out of this.. hope we learn, tho it's the hard way..
Old 05-31-2010, 11:10 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by nur azua View Post
Setelah melihat sehabis mungkin pic3 c penjahat bernama Ekin or Syikin sekejap td..i feel like almost of her cats she got from PF members..she even advertise in her FB to sell a cat for RM600! But,pelikla hamba Allah ni! Taw kenapa?? sbb dlm FB siap ckp psl akhirat..dia tu xtakot akhirat ke tipu3 mcm tu! aduyai! rase nk sekel!

below is the pic of the cat yg dia nk jual dgn harga RM600! bkn kucing ni mcm dlm PF jgk ke..tp xcrik lg..xpe..i'll try to find it soon..

Sabar! =) We can only hope that no one will buy with such an extravagant price, unless there's a breed certificate and from a pet shop/legit breeder. If someone really bought it, so she's lucky and that buyer has just loads of money.

Oh! My cat also has a price tag! it's priceless!!!
Old 05-31-2010, 11:25 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Sabar! =) We can only hope that no one will buy with such an extravagant price, unless there's a breed certificate and from a pet shop/legit breeder. If someone really bought it, so she's lucky and that buyer has just loads of money.

Oh! My cat also has a price tag! it's priceless!!!
Huhu..mmg sedang bersabar.. xpela..hari ni dia buat kt org lain..esok dia dptla balasan..

ye..sayangilah kucing ataw apa saja haiwan peliharaan anda semua wahai semua wrga PF!
Old 06-01-2010, 12:06 AM
PetFinder Guru

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
err..excueeeessseee meee... how do you know she knew it's wrong to do so? You talk to her just now or she told you?

and I am asking politely okay..
Salam Nurkasih....,
the easy answer.......Cat lover n that bullshit gurl is the same person.....if she is new here n really really really reallly new........think again......shes pretend that the thing is happen to her???is she the one?Cat Lover n that cat seller is the same person........................not to talk much....but allah kurniakan kita berakal n sekarang zaman bertamadun pun patut kita balik kepada ehsan manusia n tertib kehidupan.......sokong u 10000% Nur kasih.......

Kyzoor
Old 06-01-2010, 12:20 AM
PetFinder Guru

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Again, another misunderstanding.

To your questions #0(earlier), #1 - please reread my posts.

#2: I didn't know it was 350rm, but I mentioned a small fee would be ok.

#3: I only went through some kitty pics, how would I know she wrote 'urgent', nor the conversation below each pic??

#4: Please refrain to jump into your conclusion. I don't know her and I'm not backing her up. It's wrong she tricked people give her a cat, but it's her right to make any description to sell it. Only God, she has to answer to, not me, or us. I'm only looking at things from a different angles.[/QUOTE]

sorry k to say,

my opinion......kalau kita mencelah make sure we do understand a whole story from A-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....for ur info Cat Lover..........in my conclusion........u nie jenis nak terjah but tak tau ujung pangkal topik tue.....n the way u back up sgt showing that the person is SOMEBODY to u or IT IS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......................this is from my own opinion............sorry to say that but i go through all the post start from beginning n even i left my lappy for 3 hours start from 8pm just now.....n for ur info i never stop on9 start from 7/8 am until 3/4 am almost everyday......not talking much but i like judging.......

Kyzoor
Old 06-01-2010, 12:32 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
Salam Nurkasih....,
the easy answer.......Cat lover n that bullshit gurl is the same person.....if she is new here n really really really reallly new........think again......shes pretend that the thing is happen to her???is she the one?Cat Lover n that cat seller is the same person........................not to talk much....but allah kurniakan kita berakal n sekarang zaman bertamadun pun patut kita balik kepada ehsan manusia n tertib kehidupan.......sokong u 10000% Nur kasih.......

Kyzoor
adoi.. i dont think so la kyzoor..
Closed Thread