Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #141  
Old 06-11-2009, 11:38 AM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Yes, June, I think you know who I'm referring to. Will those people who have bought their pets from this animal rescuer cum BYB please come forward.

as for this animal shelter cum petshop cum opportunist, it is not my personal experience to share. this story was told by one of her volunteers at the animal shelter.....(would this person please come out and share what you know).

if you know of any certified breeder working with BYB, then please share what you know.

it is time for the truth, no more hypocrisy. we need this forum to be a clean, healthy ground of sincere, genuine, animal lovers. no one should object to this, right? if they do, then i wonder what they are hiding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
This 'she' you mentioned here, I think I know her.

Who is this animal shelter cum petshop cum opportunist?? I think forumers must be inform abt them also.

One more need to be expose is certified breeder working with BYB.
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 06-11-2009, 01:33 PM
farahnm farahnm is offline
Cayang Kucing
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Putrajaya
Posts: 273
Rep Power: 11
farahnm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farahnm
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Sorry for interrupting,
Frankly to say that I dont hv much knowledge who is BYB, who is manipulating the animal, and who is the opportunist here.
I think would be good if brothers and sisters here tell all the forumers here their shop's name so every body will be aware and let these unethical people know people hate of their wrong doings.
More better is cud come with the list, complete with the address.

Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 06-11-2009, 01:51 PM
prinz38i prinz38i is offline
Human :-)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seri Kembangan
Posts: 542
Rep Power: 11
prinz38i is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to prinz38i
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Hi all,

Let me just pass by

I think we should also differentiate between all kind of ppl in the earlier post in this thread with fosterer or rescuer. . I think this is important so that BYB will not hide behind Fosterer/Rescuer label to do their activities and also for extra info for new comers and all of us. Sometime rescuer/fosterer request some fund from the adopter/rescuer/owner. For example is me my self, I would request some fund as below, but yes it will be negotiable and up to their 'sincererity':-

For Owner/Rescuer that want me to foster their cat/kittens:-
I will request some fund for general health checkup that I usually do to kittens/cat that they want me to foster.
If they come in family(mother cat and kittens) I will request health checkup for kittens, and spay cost for the mother or I will request the owner/rescuer to collect back the mother once the kittens no more nursing.
Normally if they sincerely ask for help, they wont mind to put some fund.

For adopters:-
I will request some fund for vaccination if the cat/kittens already vaccinated
and also fund for spay/neuter if the cat/kittens already neutered/spayed.
If no vaccination nor neutering done, then I will give them for FOC(but with condition the adopters promise to neuter them)
Normally I will followup their condition till one time that I think they really in good condition.

Please let me know if my action is wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 06-11-2009, 01:59 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Hi!! Ramzee,

No you are not wrong asking for fund in this matter.Otherwise people will take you for granted and you place become dumping ground for unwanted cats/kittens.

Farah,who ever have experience with BYB or other misconduct afraid to come out with the actual story for the reason I also don't know. If you ask me,I'll expose them for the sake of our forumer here. But I don't have personal experience with them. Only from kawan2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinz38i View Post
Hi all,

Let me just pass by

I think we should also differentiate between all kind of ppl in the earlier post in this thread with fosterer or rescuer. . I think this is important so that BYB will not hide behind Fosterer/Rescuer label to do their activities and also for extra info for new comers and all of us. Sometime rescuer/fosterer request some fund from the adopter/rescuer/owner. For example is me my self, I would request some fund as below, but yes it will be negotiable and up to their 'sincererity':-

For Owner/Rescuer that want me to foster their cat/kittens:-
I will request some fund for general health checkup that I usually do to kittens/cat that they want me to foster.
If they come in family(mother cat and kittens) I will request health checkup for kittens, and spay cost for the mother or I will request the owner/rescuer to collect back the mother once the kittens no more nursing.
Normally if they sincerely ask for help, they wont mind to put some fund.

For adopters:-
I will request some fund for vaccination if the cat/kittens already vaccinated
and also fund for spay/neuter if the cat/kittens already neutered/spayed.
If no vaccination nor neutering done, then I will give them for FOC(but with condition the adopters promise to neuter them)
Normally I will followup their condition till one time that I think they really in good condition.

Please let me know if my action is wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 06-11-2009, 02:52 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

prinz38i, personally, I don't think what you are doing is wrong. When I asked someone if I could rescue a kitten and place it in their home, I offered to pay for the kitten's monthly expenses like food, litter and any vet bills.

I think this is only fair, since the fosterer has to do the "dirty" work like cleaning the litter box, grooming it, bathing it and taking it to the vet when necessary.

please don't get me wrong. this is not a witch-hunt, nor is it an attack on anybody.

this is just me trying to find the truth, for what it's worth. there have been too many stories floating around, and all I want to do is find out whether the stories are true, or whether those stories are just character assassignations.

so to those people who go around telling others about these stories, this is your chance to come out and tell it publicly. Unless......your story wasn't true???

if you guys continue to keep quiet after this, I shall take it that you guys were just telling lies for reasons known only to yourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinz38i View Post
Hi all,

Let me just pass by

I think we should also differentiate between all kind of ppl in the earlier post in this thread with fosterer or rescuer. . I think this is important so that BYB will not hide behind Fosterer/Rescuer label to do their activities and also for extra info for new comers and all of us. Sometime rescuer/fosterer request some fund from the adopter/rescuer/owner. For example is me my self, I would request some fund as below, but yes it will be negotiable and up to their 'sincererity':-

For Owner/Rescuer that want me to foster their cat/kittens:-
I will request some fund for general health checkup that I usually do to kittens/cat that they want me to foster.
If they come in family(mother cat and kittens) I will request health checkup for kittens, and spay cost for the mother or I will request the owner/rescuer to collect back the mother once the kittens no more nursing.
Normally if they sincerely ask for help, they wont mind to put some fund.

For adopters:-
I will request some fund for vaccination if the cat/kittens already vaccinated
and also fund for spay/neuter if the cat/kittens already neutered/spayed.
If no vaccination nor neutering done, then I will give them for FOC(but with condition the adopters promise to neuter them)
Normally I will followup their condition till one time that I think they really in good condition.

Please let me know if my action is wrong.

Thank you, farah. we hope they will tell the truth here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farahnm View Post
Sorry for interrupting,
Frankly to say that I dont hv much knowledge who is BYB, who is manipulating the animal, and who is the opportunist here.
I think would be good if brothers and sisters here tell all the forumers here their shop's name so every body will be aware and let these unethical people know people hate of their wrong doings.
More better is cud come with the list, complete with the address.

Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 06-11-2009, 03:12 PM
prinz38i prinz38i is offline
Human :-)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seri Kembangan
Posts: 542
Rep Power: 11
prinz38i is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to prinz38i
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

thank you..
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 06-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 15
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Yes, June, I think you know who I'm referring to. Will those people who have bought their pets from this animal rescuer cum BYB please come forward.

as for this animal shelter cum petshop cum opportunist, it is not my personal experience to share. this story was told by one of her volunteers at the animal shelter.....(would this person please come out and share what you know).

if you know of any certified breeder working with BYB, then please share what you know.

it is time for the truth, no more hypocrisy. we need this forum to be a clean, healthy ground of sincere, genuine, animal lovers. no one should object to this, right? if they do, then i wonder what they are hiding.
Hi Blackie,

I do agree with what you said. Since you know who these people are why don't you be kind enough to share it with us so that we will be aware of these people.
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 06-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Coony's Avatar
Coony Coony is offline
Gentle Giant
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Among the pride Gentle Giant of KL, Malaysia
Posts: 809
Rep Power: 12
Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Been very busy the last few days entertaining my guests from outstation was shock to see how much action I missed here.

Firstly I like to point out to Pakcu that I donít see anything racist here & please donít further mock our intelligence, we know what you are trying to do. What I donít understand is since when Pakcu had the right to subcontract a spay/ neuter job entrusted to him & to make thing worst he donít even know if his friend is a certified vet, with a big question mark. Probably Pakcu shud tell us what does he think of his friend Imadi now. The same shud goes to everyone for the sake of the animals shud not protect this unethical breeders & pet shops just bcoz they are their friends & close their eyes to the abuse of the animals by them.

Secondly I wud like to make some correction here as I believe many donít know there is no such thing as certified breeder but only registered cattery name breeder. Since no registry does monitor breeders ethic & no register cattery name breeders need to graduate to be one.

I believe at least 80-90 over percent registered breeders in this country are BYB or kitty mill. There is no such thing as registered cattery breeders are automatically ethical breeder, so.. you see these breeders can also be BYB or kitty mill. I can give you an example that the 2 cat clubs in the country or rather only 1 now have many of their members who are truly BYB or kitty mill. Iím still very shock when I talk to most of the members of 1 of the oldest cat club in Malaysia (MCC) who donít quite believe in spay/neuter & majority of them are BYB, whether some of you like it or not this is my honest opinion & it is the fact. I hope the very new generation of this club will reverse this very ill thinking & bring back grace & not disgrace to the cat club. So!! bear in mind the so call certified breeders can always be a BYB or kitty mill.

There are so many so call reputable breeders in this country who are actually BYB or kitty mill, itís not hard to identify them but yet many ppl here choose to support them & ignore the fact. Imadi Pet Shop is 1 for sure & so is Trendy Pet Shop, cattery like Padipaddi as well as many others which I do not want to name all here. One of the worst things about them is not only how unethical their breeding is but also how they encourage more pet owners to be BYB. A lot of you know who Pakcu is & I will leave it to you all to tell us his ethic
__________________

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 06-11-2009, 04:17 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Hi Felix,

You might want to ask June about this since she seems to know who this person is.

And I am trying to get this person to come out and share her story about the animal shelter cum pet shop cum opportunist.

If I know those things first hand, rest assured I'll share it with everyone here. But I am also trying to determine if it's just character assassignation or real facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Hi Blackie,

I do agree with what you said. Since you know who these people are why don't you be kind enough to share it with us so that we will be aware of these people.

Jimmy, thanks for sharing this valuable info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Been very busy the last few days entertaining my guests from outstation was shock to see how much action I missed here.

Firstly I like to point out to Pakcu that I donít see anything racist here & please donít further mock our intelligence, we know what you are trying to do. What I donít understand is since when Pakcu had the right to subcontract a spay/ neuter job entrusted to him & to make thing worst he donít even know if his friend is a certified vet, with a big question mark. Probably Pakcu shud tell us what does he think of his friend Imadi now. The same shud goes to everyone for the sake of the animals shud not protect this unethical breeders & pet shops just bcoz they are their friends & close their eyes to the abuse of the animals by them.

Secondly I wud like to make some correction here as I believe many donít know there is no such thing as certified breeder but only registered cattery name breeder. Since no registry does monitor breeders ethic & no register cattery name breeders need to graduate to be one.

I believe at least 80-90 over percent registered breeders in this country are BYB or kitty mill. There is no such thing as registered cattery breeders are automatically ethical breeder, so.. you see these breeders can also be BYB or kitty mill. I can give you an example that the 2 cat clubs in the country or rather only 1 now have many of their members who are truly BYB or kitty mill. Iím still very shock when I talk to most of the members of 1 of the oldest cat club in Malaysia (MCC) who donít quite believe in spay/neuter & majority of them are BYB, whether some of you like it or not this is my honest opinion & it is the fact. I hope the very new generation of this club will reverse this very ill thinking & bring back grace & not disgrace to the cat club. So!! bear in mind the so call certified breeders can always be a BYB or kitty mill.

There are so many so call reputable breeders in this country who are actually BYB or kitty mill, itís not hard to identify them but yet many ppl here choose to support them & ignore the fact. Imadi Pet Shop is 1 for sure & so is Trendy Pet Shop, cattery like Padipaddi as well as many others which I do not want to name all here. One of the worst things about them is not only how unethical their breeding is but also how they encourage more pet owners to be BYB. A lot of you know who Pakcu is & I will leave it to you all to tell us his ethic
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 06-11-2009, 04:31 PM
sillylupie's Avatar
sillylupie sillylupie is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
Posts: 1,019
Rep Power: 13
sillylupie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

One thing I really really really (yes, many "reallys") like about Blackie is her investigative nature, she never points, blame or tries to drag someone out into the limelight. She checks out the facts and try to warn as many friends as possible.
__________________
sillylupie
http://sillylupie.blogspot.com

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #151  
Old 06-11-2009, 05:11 PM
chemonk's Avatar
chemonk chemonk is offline
Puppet Master~
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Port Dickson
Posts: 587
Rep Power: 0
chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

adeh la.. tak kisah lah BYB ke certified breeder ke.. yg penting kucing di bawah jagaan tu sihat.. apa lagi nak???

satu lagi....

"hey.. .itu duit aku... ikut suka hati aku la nak beli apa pun.. hantta nak beli bulu kucing sekalipon... knp? awak bank in duit kat saya ke nak guna bli barang??"...

**lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ... sebab aku nampak ada org dah acu senapang patah... hahahaha
__________________
meoowwwwww~~
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 06-11-2009, 05:25 PM
aliciahorsley aliciahorsley is offline
Pet Epicurean
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 92
Rep Power: 12
aliciahorsley is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Alicia,
Thanks for came to this thread, as you doing pet shop business, what do you think those puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop.
can you feel this type pet shop can sell the pet supplies lower down as much as can from retail price? You know why, they can cover the cost by selling pet. Those customer happy order from this type pet shop. But they still dont know, it is support to Backyard breeder. They should stop buying from this pet shop.
i never really thought about why some shops can really undercut on prices... guess you just explained that one! i feel rather naive for not realising before.

but at the same time, people want to pay less for stuff and i cannot really blame them. i would be very very tempted too. sometimes, ethics and one's wallet have conflicting priorities.

on a related note, as a pet shop owner, i've been offered kittens and puppies for re-sale at my shop for very very cheap prices. i'm talking like rm200 per animal, which i was then advised to sell for rm800 'per piece' (hate that expression!). that is a very tidy (and alluring) profit...
__________________
Alicia Ling Horsley
Works for Pet Epicure
We try to help homeless animals
Our pets eat PINK raw food
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 06-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 15
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post
adeh la.. tak kisah lah BYB ke certified breeder ke.. yg penting kucing di bawah jagaan tu sihat.. apa lagi nak???

satu lagi....

"hey.. .itu duit aku... ikut suka hati aku la nak beli apa pun.. hantta nak beli bulu kucing sekalipon... knp? awak bank in duit kat saya ke nak guna bli barang??"...

**lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ... sebab aku nampak ada org dah acu senapang patah... hahahaha
Tak agree Chemonk. Macam mana you boleh katakan kucing di bawah jagaan mereka tu sihat kalo letak dalam cage yang kecik dan kotor? Macam mana you boleh kata sihat kalo bulu tak di sikat, tak di mandi, dan di suruh beranak pinak setiap masa?!

Memang suka hati kita nak beli apa sebab tu duit kita tapi pernah ke awak fikirkan keadaan dan kesihatan kucing tu? Dalam hal nie kita bukan cakap pasal ada duit ke tak tapi hal ehwal kucing atau pun binatang binatang lain tu. Sebagai animal lover we think of the animals rights not our MONEY and what we can do with our MONEY.
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 06-11-2009, 05:46 PM
chemonk's Avatar
chemonk chemonk is offline
Puppet Master~
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Port Dickson
Posts: 587
Rep Power: 0
chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

adei... saya ckp kucing bawah jagaan kita lerr... kita pandai jaga.. kucing sehat.. tak perlu hantar gi klinik bagai... ok tak? hiks...

bukan ckp pasal kucing dlm sangkar kecik.. tu dah sah sah la kejam.. patuty di sula je org yg buat cam tuh... hahahahah.. apa apa pun...

ari wiken lepas.. saya turun kl.. jumpa sorg abg ni bawak kucing dlm beg.. nampak mcm org2 senang.. sebab tgk kucing lawa... tiba-tiba ada sorg adik kecik pakai tudung mintak sedekah... dia boleh halau mcm tu je...

itu lah yg saya maksud kan dgn....


"duit saya... saya boleh buat apa yg saya suka"


tapi tulah... jaga kucing bukan main nak rak... sesama manusia.. nak kasik derma 2-3 inggit pun.... mak aiiiiii.....

eh.. kenapa tetiba bukak citer mcm ni plak... hahahahahahah**matilaaku..
__________________
meoowwwwww~~
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 06-11-2009, 06:22 PM
rozzygee's Avatar
rozzygee rozzygee is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Selayang Heights
Posts: 548
Rep Power: 11
rozzygee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post

tapi tulah... jaga kucing bukan main nak rak... sesama manusia.. nak kasik derma 2-3 inggit pun.... mak aiiiiii.....

eh.. kenapa tetiba bukak citer mcm ni plak... hahahahahahah**matilaaku..
iskk pedass! pedass!..
__________________
The way you handle the problem that matters most not the quantity of problem solved.. (http://dearcats.blogspot.com)
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 06-11-2009, 07:30 PM
sillylupie's Avatar
sillylupie sillylupie is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
Posts: 1,019
Rep Power: 13
sillylupie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post
adeh la.. tak kisah lah BYB ke certified breeder ke.. yg penting kucing di bawah jagaan tu sihat.. apa lagi nak???

satu lagi....

"hey.. .itu duit aku... ikut suka hati aku la nak beli apa pun.. hantta nak beli bulu kucing sekalipon... knp? awak bank in duit kat saya ke nak guna bli barang??"...

**lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ... sebab aku nampak ada org dah acu senapang patah... hahahaha
Chemonk, chemonk, I am shocked with your statement.

We should be advocating love & responsibility towards animals, not putting a price tag on them, making them sound so disposable.

Felix, thanks for standing up for all animals in the planet!
__________________
sillylupie
http://sillylupie.blogspot.com

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 06-11-2009, 07:44 PM
sillylupie's Avatar
sillylupie sillylupie is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
Posts: 1,019
Rep Power: 13
sillylupie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post
ari wiken lepas.. saya turun kl.. jumpa sorg abg ni bawak kucing dlm beg.. nampak mcm org2 senang.. sebab tgk kucing lawa... tiba-tiba ada sorg adik kecik pakai tudung mintak sedekah... dia boleh halau mcm tu je...

itu lah yg saya maksud kan dgn....


"duit saya... saya boleh buat apa yg saya suka"


tapi tulah... jaga kucing bukan main nak rak... sesama manusia.. nak kasik derma 2-3 inggit pun.... mak aiiiiii.....
In KL there are syndicates that make fortune out of homeless children (sometimes abuse them, beat them up to look pitiful).

Now tell me, what did you do when you saw the little girl being turned away? Did you try to approach and find out more about her life, family members? OR, did you just simply walk away and ignore it all?

Well, if you did, you are just like the man with the cat.

If you handed her some Ringgits without knowing her story, you could be supporting a despicable syndicate.
(Just like buying a pet from a BYB ..)
__________________
sillylupie
http://sillylupie.blogspot.com

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 06-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 15
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post
adei... saya ckp kucing bawah jagaan kita lerr... kita pandai jaga.. kucing sehat.. tak perlu hantar gi klinik bagai... ok tak? hiks...

bukan ckp pasal kucing dlm sangkar kecik.. tu dah sah sah la kejam.. patuty di sula je org yg buat cam tuh... hahahahah.. apa apa pun...

ari wiken lepas.. saya turun kl.. jumpa sorg abg ni bawak kucing dlm beg.. nampak mcm org2 senang.. sebab tgk kucing lawa... tiba-tiba ada sorg adik kecik pakai tudung mintak sedekah... dia boleh halau mcm tu je...

itu lah yg saya maksud kan dgn....


"duit saya... saya boleh buat apa yg saya suka"


tapi tulah... jaga kucing bukan main nak rak... sesama manusia.. nak kasik derma 2-3 inggit pun.... mak aiiiiii.....

eh.. kenapa tetiba bukak citer mcm ni plak... hahahahahahah**matilaaku..
Maybe you are one of the lucky ones who bought a cat from BYB that is healthy. What about others who bought sickly cats from BYB but have not come forward? I know for a fact that one of the forumers did buy a cat from a BYB and that cat died because of illness. And what did the BYB do? He just 'CUCI TANGAN'. Not all cats from BYB will be healthy as I said like you could be one of the lucky ones. E.g. Factory manufactoring goods.... maybe 1 out of the hundreds of items produced is faulty so its exactly the same like BYB. We don't know what sort of dieseases that the parents have or carry and it could be hedietary passed on to their kittens.

Memang betul apa you kata.... jaga kucing tu bukan sebab nak dan comel atau nak sebab jiran atau kawan pun ada. Lepas tak comel atau bunting terus buang. Having a pet is a life time commitment.
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 06-11-2009, 08:02 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Well said, Felix and Lupie!!

Felix, thank you for speaking out for the voiceless animals.

People don't seem to understand what the pets' life is like in a BYB home or kitten mill. I am shocked. I know I was ignorant before, never knew what it's all about, but once the animal rescuers and animal lovers raised this subject, I did my own research, taking the trouble to open my eyes and look around, and finally understood what BYB or kitten mill is really about.

Guys, please have a heart for the voiceless animals.

Lupie, thanks for highlighting the case of those "homeless children" syndicates. There's another syndicate, too --- using old women & men. You might catch them being dropped off by Mercedes at coffeeshops.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Maybe you are one of the lucky ones who bought a cat from BYB that is healthy. What about others who bought sickly cats from BYB but have not come forward? I know for a fact that one of the forumers did buy a cat from a BYB and that cat died because of illness. And what did the BYB do? He just 'CUCI TANGAN'. Not all cats from BYB will be healthy as I said like you could be one of the lucky ones. E.g. Factory manufactoring goods.... maybe 1 out of the hundreds of items produced is faulty so its exactly the same like BYB. We don't know what sort of dieseases that the parents have or carry and it could be hedietary passed on to their kittens.

Memang betul apa you kata.... jaga kucing tu bukan sebab nak dan comel atau nak sebab jiran atau kawan pun ada. Lepas tak comel atau bunting terus buang. Having a pet is a life time commitment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
In KL there are syndicates that make fortune out of homeless children (sometimes abuse them, beat them up to look pitiful).

Now tell me, what did you do when you saw the little girl being turned away? Did you try to approach and find out more about her life, family members? OR, did you just simply walk away and ignore it all?

Well, if you did, you are just like the man with the cat.

If you handed her some Ringgits without knowing her story, you could be supporting a despicable syndicate.
(Just like buying a pet from a BYB ..)

Last edited by blackie007; 06-11-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 06-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 15
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Well said, Felix and Lupie!!

Felix, thank you for speaking out for the voiceless animals.

People don't seem to understand what the pets' life is like in a BYB home or kitten mill. I am shocked. I know I was ignorant before, never knew what it's all about, but once the animal rescuers and animal lovers raised this subject, I did my own research, taking the trouble to open my eyes and look around, and finally understood what BYB or kitten mill is really about.

Guys, please have a heart for the voiceless animals.

Lupie, thanks for highlighting the case of those "homeless children" syndicates. There's another syndicate, too --- using old women & men. You might catch them being dropped off by Mercedes at coffeeshops.
Blackie, I was ignorant too about BYB before until I read about it in the forum and saw the documentary that Oprah did on Kitten and puppy mills. The documentary really brought tears to my eyes. Some of the animals never even step on the ground let alone feel grass on their feet. All they know is the four walls of their tiny cages. All cages are stack upon each other. They don't even have proper litter pans. They lie in their poo poo and wee wee. It was really heart sickening to watch it. The puppies and kittens sent to the petshops are groomed nicely and made to look cute and adorable to attract buyers whilst their mum and dads are rotting in their cage. Its a disgrace.
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
International Trade in Endangered Species Bill 2007 AndyKoh Animal Protection Laws & Rights 6 07-29-2009 08:17 AM
Do something and Stop complaining ChewChew1987 Coffee Room 10 11-28-2008 08:28 PM
Good news on breeder celect ashleywong Pet Products 9 10-31-2008 04:31 PM
Breeder Celect - Litter Material (Recycled paper Pellet) ashleywong Pet Products 1 10-08-2008 06:17 PM
Tips to Avoid Ur Backyard Papaya Drop.... Penghulu Jokes & Funny Pictures 15 08-27-2008 06:22 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.