Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-29-2008, 02:25 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Talking Do all cats love fish?

Do all cats love fish?
haha they can actually have my fish share
i dont really like eating fish..
depending on my mood..of course some i really love
cencaru salut sambal ah best...

i dont like eating small fish
sardine, kembong and there is another one seasonal fish - what you called that ar? ikan? the one used to buy like sort 5-10 pieces one sort. good for nyonya dish

Yesterday my mother fried me one super small sardine fish
Yes very small - smaller than ikan kembong

Firstly I'm a bit lazy hahaa.. so i told my mother can i give my fish to cat?

First round nagging..

then evening when i went for my usual walk - i took the sardine fish along
Goodness no pussy cats at all. All balik kampung kah?
i went back lane hoping to find one - really none - 0 cats

In the end i have to go back holding that fish. Was caught red handed by mother -

In the end - the fish is placed back into the plate.

So any cats here want to take my fish? Blackie? haha
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-29-2008, 02:32 PM
sarahseben sarahseben is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 198
Rep Power: 13
sarahseben is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do all cats love fish?

my cats prefer fish than meat (be it chicken or beef).

they even demand for TUNA instead of any other type of fish. else, they'll eat small chunk of biscuits jer..and mewed the whole day like an old hungry man
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-29-2008, 02:46 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do all cats love fish?

tuna? wow..... high class
not salmon or cod fish ar

so what do you normally give them? those can food or packet
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-29-2008, 02:49 PM
sarahseben sarahseben is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 198
Rep Power: 13
sarahseben is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do all cats love fish?

i gave them the canned food. i actually mixed it with biscuits so that they won't be relying at the canned food solely. else, i'll be dead broke by mid-month

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
tuna? wow..... high class
not salmon or cod fish ar

so what do you normally give them? those can food or packet
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-29-2008, 04:02 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do all cats love fish?

hahaa what kind of cat biscuit you give? just curious

so your cat is not smart enough that they are eating tuna + biscuit and not 100% pure fresh tuna?

did you give the biscuit shape of a fish instead?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-29-2008, 05:03 PM
sarahseben sarahseben is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 198
Rep Power: 13
sarahseben is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do all cats love fish?

yeah..the master is obviously smarter than them

for biscuits i'm giving them proformance..but the ration is finishing.probably i'll change to blackwood since the kids love blackwood more than proformance. as for the canned food, i feed them whiskas canned food.

about the shape, nah..they just eat whatever is edible and delicious.oh, and anything that smells good e.g:tuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
hahaa what kind of cat biscuit you give? just curious

so your cat is not smart enough that they are eating tuna + biscuit and not 100% pure fresh tuna?

did you give the biscuit shape of a fish instead?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-29-2008, 07:44 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do all cats love fish?

so i guess you really know what your cats want.....

so normally one packet of the whiskey canned food cost you how much
i see some ppl buy the packet one
not 1 but at least 10...wow............one day 1 packet ar?

never buy in bulk?

can cats eat rice and fish
my grandmother used to love feeding cats....

so always buy kembong, peel for them..mix with rice....
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-29-2008, 08:12 PM
sarahseben sarahseben is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 198
Rep Power: 13
sarahseben is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do all cats love fish?

i usually buy the canned one and no dear, i did not feed them with whiskey,else they will be drunk and i could not imagine my cats being one! hahahaha definitely my house turned into a wrecked ship! i buy at about 3.80 per can and it lasted for two or two and half days.

i rarely buy in bulk..i'll buy 4-5 cans per visit.but it would be cheaper if you buy in bulk,provided the cat continuously love it.my kids are very fickle-minded..they change appetite whenever they feel to.

about the rice and fish, i was one like your grandma..i had about 15 cats and all of them ate rice mixed with ikan kembung. and to tell ya the truth, their appetite were way better than my current cats. probably because of the fish's freshness? but i found that their stool were moisty and not solid at all.now, i only have 5 cats around and could afford to buy the biscuits and the canned food as well. those time student ma, got no money to spend on premium cat food

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
so i guess you really know what your cats want.....

so normally one packet of the whiskey canned food cost you how much
i see some ppl buy the packet one
not 1 but at least 10...wow............one day 1 packet ar?

never buy in bulk?

can cats eat rice and fish
my grandmother used to love feeding cats....

so always buy kembong, peel for them..mix with rice....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-29-2008, 09:33 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Do all cats love fish?

Those days when I was a kid (between 8-11 yrs old) I remember having 15 cats in the house.My house compound was bigger then and we have this mango tree,banana tree,rambutan tree.My mum even plant her own chili,lemongrass etc. so the cats are freely roaming around in the compound.My mum fed them rice and boil fish or chicken.Amazingly they lived until 13 to 16 yrs.Last month one of the oldest cat died.His name is Samseng.We have too many cats along the way until I couldn't recalled which one was Samseng until my mum remind me by saying the one was born on same day with my newphew,my sister's 2nd son.

So I wonder, how can the cats that my mum fed with rice and fish/chicken live longer than our cats that eating so called premium food?? Apart from vaccination I don't really remember the cats has been hospitalise for any sickeness
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-29-2008, 10:37 PM
sarahseben sarahseben is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 198
Rep Power: 13
sarahseben is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do all cats love fish?

yeap..apart from having moisty stool..those kids did not have any sickness..messy bab poo-ing saje since those days, there were no litter sand..eau naturale jamban which was the lawn hmmmphhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Those days when I was a kid (between 8-11 yrs old) I remember having 15 cats in the house.My house compound was bigger then and we have this mango tree,banana tree,rambutan tree.My mum even plant her own chili,lemongrass etc. so the cats are freely roaming around in the compound.My mum fed them rice and boil fish or chicken.Amazingly they lived until 13 to 16 yrs.Last month one of the oldest cat died.His name is Samseng.We have too many cats along the way until I couldn't recalled which one was Samseng until my mum remind me by saying the one was born on same day with my newphew,my sister's 2nd son.

So I wonder, how can the cats that my mum fed with rice and fish/chicken live longer than our cats that eating so called premium food?? Apart from vaccination I don't really remember the cats has been hospitalise for any sickeness
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-30-2008, 04:25 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do all cats love fish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahseben View Post
i usually buy the canned one and no dear, i did not feed them with whiskey,else they will be drunk and i could not imagine my cats being one! hahahaha definitely my house turned into a wrecked ship! i buy at about 3.80 per can and it lasted for two or two and half days.

i rarely buy in bulk..i'll buy 4-5 cans per visit.but it would be cheaper if you buy in bulk,provided the cat continuously love it.my kids are very fickle-minded..they change appetite whenever they feel to.

about the rice and fish, i was one like your grandma..i had about 15 cats and all of them ate rice mixed with ikan kembung. and to tell ya the truth, their appetite were way better than my current cats. probably because of the fish's freshness? but i found that their stool were moisty and not solid at all.now, i only have 5 cats around and could afford to buy the biscuits and the canned food as well. those time student ma, got no money to spend on premium cat food
haha sorry not whiskey hahaa whisker.....i mabuk already ..

change appetite then cannot buy bulk - later really

oh...... so now you have 5 cats....... any photos?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-01-2008, 07:23 AM
sarahseben sarahseben is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 198
Rep Power: 13
sarahseben is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do all cats love fish?

yeap 5 cats only and gonna increase soon by adopting June's kitten..if God willing.

you can check them out here

http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
haha sorry not whiskey hahaa whisker.....i mabuk already ..

change appetite then cannot buy bulk - later really

oh...... so now you have 5 cats....... any photos?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-01-2008, 10:47 AM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do all cats love fish?

thanks i saw it..very cute....5 now adding to 6
can handle or not :)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-01-2008, 11:59 AM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Do all cats love fish?

sure canlah.I have 8 cats of my own,14 at PR Lounge.

PR Lounge means they are strays that I fed everyday outside my apartment.I even put a box cover with towel for them to sleep.They never poo/pee outside my unit though.Clever cats,don't u think so??


Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
thanks i saw it..very cute....5 now adding to 6
can handle or not :)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-01-2008, 07:00 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do all cats love fish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
sure canlah.I have 8 cats of my own,14 at PR Lounge.

PR Lounge means they are strays that I fed everyday outside my apartment.I even put a box cover with towel for them to sleep.They never poo/pee outside my unit though.Clever cats,don't u think so??
wow 8 plus special 14 VIP cats eh hahaha....

that's good....... the cats all must be very lucky.....
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-01-2008, 09:00 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Do all cats love fish?

This is the least I can do for them.Now they don't have to korek the garbage for food anymore.After raya I will send them for neuter at Klinik Kembiri. Male and female that above 5mths old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
wow 8 plus special 14 VIP cats eh hahaha....

that's good....... the cats all must be very lucky.....
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-01-2008, 11:10 PM
sarahseben sarahseben is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 198
Rep Power: 13
sarahseben is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do all cats love fish?

june..kat mana klinik kembiri? berapa dia charge? i rasa i nak neuter my female kenits lar..and the mother too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
This is the least I can do for them.Now they don't have to korek the garbage for food anymore.After raya I will send them for neuter at Klinik Kembiri. Male and female that above 5mths old.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-01-2008, 11:25 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Do all cats love fish?

kat Setapak Jln Air Panas.klu male RM40,female RM60.klu nak bawa on Sat & Sun pun blh tp kena call Dr Krishan dulu chk dia ada ke tak.u bawa pagi dlm kol 830,around 12pm dah blh dtg amik balik kucing u.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahseben View Post
june..kat mana klinik kembiri? berapa dia charge? i rasa i nak neuter my female kenits lar..and the mother too..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sea Fish Aquarium Photos - show off yours! Ezer Sea Fish and Aquariums 16 01-12-2013 09:37 PM
Pudu Fish shops Ezer Fish Shops & Supplies 29 06-02-2012 01:32 AM
I love Cats alancheah Member Introductions 20 08-14-2008 08:40 PM
A Lion's Tale of Love Ezer Movies & TV 12 08-12-2008 10:43 PM
Love these ads steffy1811 Movies & TV 0 08-06-2008 09:38 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.