Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 12:14 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: My very own pet shop coming soon!

That right, Andy. Awesome support.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:37 AM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Pakcu,
I really sure that. The real supporter is the best. From My Ecommerce doing Pet products business since this year March, I already have more then 10 country at world wide, also local customer. Why they want buy from me? Because I have good reputation, good products, good web page, good delivery, good comunicate. Pakcu trust yourself. You can do it. Don't let those jelousy person make you out of mind.(add a bit they try blow you ass)
Yup clement. They're just a bunch of sick minded people. They're NATO (no action talk only), when people act, they criticise, when people dont act they criticise. So sick.. I dont need that kind of people to tell me what kind of business i should be going into..huuhh..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn_Cat View Post
lyn pun same.. kalo lah kedai pakcu tu agak berdekatan , mmg sy pun akan jd regulat cust kat kedai pakcu. Lepas nih pakcu bleh lah jd suplier b/wood plak utk kami yerkkk...
Alhamdulilah.. mcm tu la hendaknyer, tp kalau jauh pun apa salahnya jadi regular kan, bole dgn cara lain kan..hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn_Cat View Post
cadangan bina tu pun jugak... beli online.. Kalo dulu ade buddywagon senanglah jugak..tp skang nak tutup ..masalah laa sket. so, harap2 pakcu bolehlah meneruskan perjuangan beli-belah online...best sket.. petik dijari, barang sampai depan pintu rumah....hhuhuhuhu
Itu semua dalam pertimbangan sewajarnya..hehe , kita mula slow2 dulu k, kalau dah menjadi nanti semua boleh jadi..hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana View Post
Pakcu...Nana pn tumpang happy ...u're a real pet lover.... I hope it all works well...if location nye dekat dgn Nana, insyaAllah I'll be there.
Thanks Nana. Alhamdulilah.. mcm tu la hendaknyer, tp kalau jauh pun apa salahnya jadi regular kan, bole dgn cara lain kan..hehe
Quote:
I believe it's all from the intention...Nana pcy, cats pun akan doa utk ownernye....
Yer Nana, Pakcu percaya in this business we have to be sincere in our heart to God, family, clients, people around us. More over this is living animals, they've heart too and can feel what we feel.
Quote:
Emm...kte yg own cats ke, cats yg own kte? whichever, i'm sure kucing2 pakcu pun hope for your best...your gains are their gains, that's for sure...
All the best. Looking forward for your updates .
InsyAllah, doakan Pakcu k.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Hi PakCu,

This is great news indeed - I'm sure our members will all be eagerly awaiting the opening of your pet shop. It makes a lot of difference for a pet shop to be opened by someone like you that genuinely cares about the animals, not just about making lots of profits.

All the best in your preparations and plans, and I hope to hear the good news from you soon!
Thanks Andy for great moral support. I'll keep updating the progress, should this be allow by you..hehe.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:49 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Aiyoh, pakcu, I couldn't believe that the datuk in the old kampung would go so far as to stop you from "competing" with them by opening a new pet shop.

Andy, I want to thank you so much for giving us moral support, and FREEDOM OF SPEECH here.

Look at what I just read in the old kampung. ...

Secondly, I would suggest you and others to take your "Cat Club" details outside this forum.

PS- Why I banned you? It is simply because you didn’t read the rules. It says clearly, that We reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. Go to the front-page of the forum, it is in the second line of Rules and regulation. By making a petition or thread like this, you are questioning the rules - reason for your ban.

To me, whether the users are friends or enemies in the real world, as a moderator in this forum, I treat them the same. And whether it is FSM or any other clubs, it makes no different to me. If I can ban others or delete others posts when it is deem necessary, I can do the same to you too.

# Arisham, if you have problem with this, you can call me or e-mail. I don’t want to reply anything in here anymore - as usual the rule is simple, the forum is about cats. All other will be deleted. One more thing, I take “capital letters” as yelling.

Thanks.

So, I was shouting just now, in red some more...hehehe.

The whole thread can be found at http://kitten.com.my/forum/comments-...-petition.html
Old 11-16-2008, 01:07 PM
Meow's Pets

firdaruddin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to firdaruddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Aiyoh, pakcu, I couldn't believe that the datuk in the old kampung would go so far as to stop you from "competing" with them by opening a new pet shop.

Andy, I want to thank you so much for giving us moral support, and FREEDOM OF SPEECH here.

Look at what I just read in the old kampung. ...

Secondly, I would suggest you and others to take your "Cat Club" details outside this forum.

PS- Why I banned you? It is simply because you didn’t read the rules. It says clearly, that We reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. Go to the front-page of the forum, it is in the second line of Rules and regulation. By making a petition or thread like this, you are questioning the rules - reason for your ban.

To me, whether the users are friends or enemies in the real world, as a moderator in this forum, I treat them the same. And whether it is FSM or any other clubs, it makes no different to me. If I can ban others or delete others posts when it is deem necessary, I can do the same to you too.

# Arisham, if you have problem with this, you can call me or e-mail. I don’t want to reply anything in here anymore - as usual the rule is simple, the forum is about cats. All other will be deleted. One more thing, I take “capital letters” as yelling.

Thanks.

So, I was shouting just now, in red some more...hehehe.

The whole thread can be found at http://kitten.com.my/forum/comments-...-petition.html
susah sangat,tarik dia masuk sini je la,kak..hehe
Old 11-16-2008, 03:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: My very own pet shop coming soon!

Wow Drama, Drama.

Anyway, congratulations pakcu. If u need extra hands for the short term. I can help out. provided the shop its not too far from me. hehe. I Wish for your success. You definately have my blessings. Dont give up. :)

Bell
Old 11-16-2008, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post

Thanks for the Support Charlene. The said thread has been deleted upon my request. No, I dont think the moderator would delete that thread, but i foresee that thread will give them (datuk n croony) the opportunity to belittle my upcoming business venture and harrassing me with illogical ethical question. The first reply already accuse me of promoting BYB and I being the one, before I even started operations. 2nd one, ask me to follow TICA, CFA rules. Not even one congratulate, except Alicia the thread starter. Hmm.. you read copy of my PM to Jay right.. Really, I do not need his forum to let fly my upcoming business venture. I think i had enough friends and supportive forum here, n im very grateful to it. The other forum, just full of ungrateful idiots who trust no one and treated all as their competitor n looking after their personal interest and benefit only.
Old 11-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellXun View Post
Wow Drama, Drama.

Anyway, congratulations pakcu. If u need extra hands for the short term. I can help out. provided the shop its not too far from me. hehe. I Wish for your success. You definately have my blessings. Dont give up. :)Bell
Thanks Bell. No, i wont give up as I believe in myself. Surely, it will be much smoother with your warm support..hehe. Thanks again.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:59 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

thread nya tak tutup lagi la,pakcu..ada lagi masa last fir pegi tgk tadi..

fir.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 11-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default My very own pet shop coming soon!

Pakcu,org yg narrow minded mmg camtu.toksah pedulilah. dia tak kenal Pakcu simply accused you as BYB.yg BYB belambak kat dlm forum tu durang suma kunci mulut sebab suma gang dia.u don't need their forum to promote your future business.post kat sini mesti berlambak yg bagi support.after all kita org blh recommend by mouth.datuk2 kat sana takut business crony durang terjejas.

You are going to have 1 regular customer.Me and Peterpan the mascot.he!!he!!he!! jgn lupa stock toys byk2.rata2 kucing kita org ni suma terminator.kecai2 toys dlm sekelip mata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Thanks for the Support Charlene. The said thread has been deleted upon my request. No, I dont think the moderator would delete that thread, but i foresee that thread will give them (datuk n croony) the opportunity to belittle my upcoming business venture and harrassing me with illogical ethical question. The first reply already accuse me of promoting BYB and I being the one, before I even started operations. 2nd one, ask me to follow TICA, CFA rules. Not even one congratulate, except Alicia the thread starter. Hmm.. you read copy of my PM to Jay right.. Really, I do not need his forum to let fly my upcoming business venture. I think i had enough friends and supportive forum here, n im very grateful to it. The other forum, just full of ungrateful idiots who trust no one and treated all as their competitor n looking after their personal interest and benefit only.

Last edited by June; 11-16-2008 at 07:10 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
thread nya tak tutup lagi la,pakcu..ada lagi masa last fir pegi tgk tadi..
fir.
Dah delete la fir, semalam lagi dia dah delete, tajuk thread `Congratulations abgraldo!', Alicia copy n paste kat sana. Yg u maksudkan probably thread `Unfair Moderator : Petition'.. hehe. Thread tu pun dah x boleh reply gak, tp dia still appear. Lantak ler...
Old 11-16-2008, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Pakcu,org yg narrow minded mmg camtu.toksah pedulilah. dia tak kenal Pakcu simply accused you as BYB.yg BYB belambak kat dlm forum tu durang suma kunci mulut sebab suma gang dia.u don't their forum to promote your future business.post kat sini mesti berlambak yg bagi support.after all kita org blh recommend by mouth.datuk2 kat sana takut business crony durang terjejas.

You are going to have 1 regular customer.Me and Peterpan the mascot.he!!he!!he!! jgn lupa stock toys byk2.rata2 kucing kita org ni suma terminator.kecai2 toys dlm sekelip mata.
Thanks June. Yup, Pakcu will pile up the toy stocks..hehe. True, kat sana tu memang narrow minded and scared of healthy competition. Sama la kalau cat show pun, mcm tu jugak la perangai masing-masing.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:22 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default My very own pet shop coming soon!

Minta maaf lah Fir.akak tak setuju tarik beruk2 kat sana masuk sini.nanti durang bawa virus dari sana kat sini.kacau bilau forum ni nanti.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firdaruddin View Post
susah sangat,tarik dia masuk sini je la,kak..hehe
Old 11-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Minta maaf lah Fir.akak tak setuju tarik beruk2 kat sana masuk sini.nanti durang bawa virus dari sana kat sini.kacau bilau forum ni nanti.
Yup, Pakcu setuju. Kalau nak kacau bilau, biarla kat sana je sebab dorg memang suka gaduh2 and tuduh menuduh kat sana tu.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:23 PM
Meow's Pets

firdaruddin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to firdaruddin

Quote:
Quote:
Yup, Pakcu setuju. Kalau nak kacau bilau, biarla kat sana je sebab dorg memang suka gaduh2 and tuduh menuduh kat sana tu.
bukan tarik semua..mana yang ok je la..tapi kalau dah xde yg ok, tinggalkan je la..hehe
Old 11-17-2008, 01:19 AM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
SETUJU!!!!!!!!
I have read the kitten.com.my forum. Wow!!! No fair at all. Pak cu we all will support u!!! CONGRATS TO U!!!! We here all love u and ur future pet shop!!!!
Old 11-17-2008, 09:32 AM
Purrfect lover

imann is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imann

dear pokcu..(cewah..mcm tulis surat chenta plak)

1st of all...Tahniah atas niat suci murni pokcu tu...
kami di sini sokong pokcu 100%..
jgn peduli org2 yg suka pandang negetif ni..
dorang ni...org zaman batu..sbb tu mcm tu..
kita ni semua org berpandangan positif.

nnt jgn lupa kami2 kan sini...infrm le kedai kat mana...ok..
boleh jg regular customer...
kalau dtg petshop tak beli barang pun xpe kan..
janji dpt tgk pokcu...ehekss...

*suka kaco pokcu*
Old 11-17-2008, 09:58 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Talking Big customers coming ...

Pakcu kasik saya spesial diskaun nanti yek? Sebab saya kalau beli memang banyak punya (bulan nie aje saya taler 8 pek RC Fit32 15 kg skali sebab setiap pek ada free 4 kg! Good offer!

Sampai umah ajer, my youngest boboy (Auntie June punyer pebret, nie mesti belajar daripada Auntie dia ... ) terus gigit satu lubang in one pack sebelum saya sempat sorok dalam cool, dark secret hideout! Habis bocor dan piuuuuuutttt masuk angin!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B60BRN36.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1886   Click image for larger version

Name:	B60BRN42.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	1887   Click image for larger version

Name:	B60BRN53.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	1888   Click image for larger version

Name:	B60BRN56.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	1889   Click image for larger version

Name:	B60BRN59.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	1890  

Click image for larger version

Name:	B60BRN60.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	1891   Click image for larger version

Name:	B60BRN61.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	1892   Click image for larger version

Name:	B60BRN65.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	1893   Click image for larger version

Name:	B60BRN69.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	1894   Click image for larger version

Name:	B60BRN05.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	1895  

"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 11-17-2008 at 10:31 AM.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:08 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Salam Sejahtera Kawan-Kawan,
Kalau tiada aral melintang, InsyAllah, Januari atau selewat-lewatnya Februari tahun depan, Pakcu akan membuka sebuah Kedai Haiwan Peliharaan dan Klinik. Tempat sudah dikenal pasti, tapi untuk sementara waktu biarlah Pakcu rahsiakan dulu, bila dah nak operate nanti Pakcu beritahu k. Yang pastinya bukan di Pahang ler.
Sebenarnya, idea nak bukak kedai ni dah lama, cumanya masa tak mengizinkan dan modalnya pun tak berapa ada. Tapi sekarang, walau pun tidak juga ada modal sangat, tapi keadaan dan perasaan Pakcu terlampau memerlukan sesuatu yang boleh buat Pakcu senang hati, puas dan lega, untuk berbakti kepada haiwan kesayangan Pakcu.
Modes operandi kedai Pakcu :-
1. Jual Beli Haiwan Peliharaan (Cats will be the main stocks)
2. Pet food, accesories and toys
3. Clinics - simple2 surgery and treatment to all animals
- medicines/vitamins
4. Boarding services
Later stage :
4. Will act as a rescue cum adoption centre - perhaps like Alicia's shop
5. Grooming services
6. Belum terfikir lagi - bole bagi cadangan..hehe.
So, with all your moral supports, Pakcu hope this venture will be succesful and benefiting not only me, but you all as my dear friends, our pets and all pets as a whole. Wish me luck k. Thanks..
wow that's awesome!! congratulations!! and i really like that you will also act as a rescue and adoption center. to me, that is absolutely the best part!
Old 11-17-2008, 10:13 AM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road

Hi Pakcu

first of all congrats on realising your dream of setting up business along your line of interest.

have you heard that the govt (or maybe our local council, i'm not sure exactly which branch of the civil govt department) has planned to phase out sales of livestocks in shops?

in any case, i hope you don't mind that i'm a wet blanket but somehow the objective of "selling livestocks" contradicts the noble of intention of rescuing animals.

perhaps the shop that caters to pet grooming services, veterinary services as well as retail pet products and channel back either all or most of the profits earned into rescuing , neutering, rehoming and educating on responsible pet ownership (exactly like what pakcu is doing now on your own and guiding beginners, newcomers and "veteran" petowners here at petfinder.my all alike) will be more in tune and more inline with pakcu's current work.

hope you don't mind, my two cents as usual.

Quote:
Modes operandi kedai Pakcu :-
1. Jual Beli Haiwan Peliharaan (Cats will be the main stocks)

Later stage :
Closed Thread