Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Dogs & Puppies

Dogs & Puppies General information and discussions on taking care of your canine buddy

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 12:29 AM
Mamiauww...

shareen_natasha is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to shareen_natasha
Talking Re: Can A Muslim Have A Dog?

My 1 ringgit opinion jerrr..........

Hukum Membela Anjing Sebagai Binatang Peliharaan
Mufti Sheikh Ahmad Kutty

Terjemahan Isi:

Anjing boleh dibela untuk tujuan-tujuan yang berikut:

1. Anjing yang dilatih (anjing terlatih) untuk kerja-kerja memburu. Harus diingat, Islam hanya membenarkan pemburuan untuk mendapatkan makanan; bukan memburu kerana sukan, suka-suka dan berseronok-seronok kerana Islam tidak membenarkan haiwan dibunuh atau diseksa atau diusir dari tempat yang lazim mereka tinggal, hanya untuk suka-suka.

2. Membela anjing terlatih sebagai jurupandu. Ini mungkin diperlukan oleh orang yang buta dan mungkin orang itu perlu memelihara anjing untuk memberi khidmat yang diperlukannya. Dalam hal itu, orang itu dibenarkan memelihara anjing di dalam rumah apabila anjing itu telah dilatih untuk menjalankan khidmat berkenaan, tetapi masih tetap disyorkan supaya anjing itu ditempatkan di tempatnya sendiri/secara berasingan daripada tuannya .

3. Anjing terlatih untuk kegunaan tugas-tugas kepolisian.
4. Anjing terlatih untuk menjaga rumah atau harta.
5. Anjing terlatih untuk digunakan oleh penternak/peladang untuk kerja-kerja menggembala kambing/lembu.

Bagaimanapun kita tidak dibenarkan memiliki/membela anjing sebagai binatang peliharaan oleh sebab anjing bukanlah binatang yang begitu bersih. Kita sendiri sering melihat bagaimana anjing menjilat-jilat najisnya sendiri. Tentulah menjijikkan kalau kita kemudiannya melihat tuan punya anjing berkenaan mencium mulut anjing tersebut setelah berlakunya insiden berkenaan seolah-olah tidak ada apa-apa perkara yang berlaku. Fikirkanlah berapa banyak kuman yang mungkin bersembunyi di dalam mulut mereka (mulut anjing dan mulut pemelihara yang mencium anjing itu).

Nabi saw mengingatkan kita supaya tidak dicemari kotoran semacam itu apabila baginda memerintahkan supaya kita menghindari air liur anjing. Kalau ditakdirkan kita tersentuh juga dengan air liur anjing, maka kita dikehendaki menyamak tempat yang terkena air liur berkenaan dengan tujuh bilasan air dan basuhan yang pertama mestilah dengan pasir atau tanah. Juga, boleh menggunakan sabun anti bakteria sebagai ganti tanah atau pasir berkenaan.

Sebagai kesimpulan: Jangan bercita-cita dan berfikir-fikir untuk menjadikan anjing sebagai binatang peliharaan anda. Bagaimanapun , jika anda memang benar-benar memerlukan seekor anjing untuk tugas-tugas yang dinyatakan di atas, anda boleh berbuat demikian, tetapi anda mestilah pastikan dan segenap langkah mestilah diambil supaya tidak menyentuh air liurnya, dan anjing berkenaan seharusnya mempunyai tempat tinggal di tempat berasingan.

Teks asal

TitleMuslims Owning Dogs: Permissible?
QuestionDear scholars, As-Salamu `alaykum. Is it permissible for a
Muslim to own a dog? Is there any restriction on keeping the dog
inside the house? Jazakum Allah khayran.
Date 26/Jul/2003
Mufti Sheikh Ahmad Kutty
Answer
Wa `alaykum As-Salamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear sister in Islam, we would like to thank you for the great confidence you place in us, and we implore Allah Almighty to help us serve His cause and render our work for His Sake. May Allah reward you abundantly for your interest in knowing the teachings of Islam!

In his response to your question, Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior
lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto,
Ontario, Canada, states:

“A dog can be owned for purposes such as the following:

1. A trained dog for hunting. Remember in Islam we are only allowed
to hunt for food; there is no such thing as hunting for fun, for we
are not allowed to kill or torture animals or drive them out of
their habitats for the fun of it.

2. A trained dog as a guide. This would be the case if a person is
blind and he/she has no choice but to keep a dog for essential
services. In this case, it is permissible for him/her to keep a dog
inside the house once it has been trained for service, but it is
still recommended that the dog have its own sleeping arrangement.

3. A dog trained for police duties.

4. A guard dog to guard houses or property.

5. A dog used by farmers to shepherd cattle and sheep.

We are, however, not allowed to keep a dog as a pet, since it is not
a very clean animal. How often have you come across the nasty sight
of dogs taken for a walk licking their own excrement? Isn’t it
disgusting to see their owners kissing the mouth of such animals
after such incidents as if nothing happened? Would you kiss the
mouth of your own baby if he were to do the same? Think how many
parasites and microbes may be hiding in their mouths.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) has spared us from
being contaminated by such filth when he ordered us to stay clear of
the saliva of dogs. If we ever come into contact with a dog’s saliva
we must wash the spot seven times, the first of which should be with
sand or dirt. It is also possible to use a bacterial soap instead of
sand or dirt.

In conclusion: Don’t contemplate taking a dog home as a pet. If,
however, you do need to keep a dog for any of the reasons given
above, then you may do so. But take every precaution not to have
contact with its saliva, and also arrange for a separate living
space.”

Sumber: Islamonline
http://al-ahkam.net/home/index.php?n...=16359&start=0

"`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Old 06-17-2009, 12:39 AM
Animal Lover

chino is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Can A Muslim Have A Dog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_eff View Post
hellow people

Im just wondering,can a Muslim adopt a dog?I mean im a muslim and i always wanted to adopt a dog.

Note : this is not a religion thread,just for opinion.

can kip dogs .(my malays neighbour kip 13dogs )..ehmm i even saw a malay young boy save a puppy being hit by car.and s0me chinese just stand and watch only
Old 06-17-2009, 12:46 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Deki is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeyeen View Post
I like this reply. It's always up to you, noone is 100% compliant with their religion and this is really common. (Just like I'm eating beef when I'm Buddhist and some people smoking when they're Muslims) Well I do hope this is a peaceful discussion and noone shall turn it into religious fight.

If you don't take the samak thing after you feed them or touch them as a big deal to perform, it should be fine.

I'm a vet student, and for everyone's knowledge, Malays are majority in the class. They are willing to samak after everything they've done with the dogs everyday during their stay in SPCA. I clap for them.

Conclusion is, it's personal and it's all up to your wish. Complaints and whatnot can be nothing if you can manage them well.
Peace to the world!
Nothing about religion, as cheeyeen said, it shall not turn it into religious fight. Juz to share, in Country like Arab, Pakistan & Afghanistan, ppl keep dog as a pet at home
Old 06-17-2009, 07:51 AM
PetFinder Guru

Sashy is on a distinguished road

Mustafa's Rotties and Mastiffs are IMPRESSIVE!
Old 06-17-2009, 09:12 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashy View Post
Mustafa's Rotties and Mastiffs are IMPRESSIVE!
His dogs r all so beutifull, his Shetland Sheep dogs too , Click image for larger version

Name:	anak_sake99_resize.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	6019

He has a Rottweiler named Glenn, 10 times Grand Champion of many compititions.

.................................................. .................................................. .......
Old 06-17-2009, 11:49 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Can A Muslim Have A Dog?

Chino,happpend to me once. Puppy fell into big drain.I mcm org gila nak cari kayu tarik puppy tu.those bystander tengok je.I asked for their help,senang durang jawab.not my dog They are the shop owner in that area. Finally I found 1 plank.Mcm tau tau itu puppy meniti that plank and dapat keluar dari longkang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino View Post
can kip dogs .(my malays neighbour kip 13dogs )..ehmm i even saw a malay young boy save a puppy being hit by car.and s0me chinese just stand and watch only
Old 06-17-2009, 12:40 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

This is negative opinion and poison people mind. Have the brain person won't take it as consider the opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shareen_natasha View Post
My 1 ringgit opinion jerrr..........

Hukum Membela Anjing Sebagai Binatang Peliharaan
Mufti Sheikh Ahmad Kutty

Terjemahan Isi:

Anjing boleh dibela untuk tujuan-tujuan yang berikut:

1. Anjing yang dilatih (anjing terlatih) untuk kerja-kerja memburu. Harus diingat, Islam hanya membenarkan pemburuan untuk mendapatkan makanan; bukan memburu kerana sukan, suka-suka dan berseronok-seronok kerana Islam tidak membenarkan haiwan dibunuh atau diseksa atau diusir dari tempat yang lazim mereka tinggal, hanya untuk suka-suka.

2. Membela anjing terlatih sebagai jurupandu. Ini mungkin diperlukan oleh orang yang buta dan mungkin orang itu perlu memelihara anjing untuk memberi khidmat yang diperlukannya. Dalam hal itu, orang itu dibenarkan memelihara anjing di dalam rumah apabila anjing itu telah dilatih untuk menjalankan khidmat berkenaan, tetapi masih tetap disyorkan supaya anjing itu ditempatkan di tempatnya sendiri/secara berasingan daripada tuannya .

3. Anjing terlatih untuk kegunaan tugas-tugas kepolisian.
4. Anjing terlatih untuk menjaga rumah atau harta.
5. Anjing terlatih untuk digunakan oleh penternak/peladang untuk kerja-kerja menggembala kambing/lembu.

Bagaimanapun kita tidak dibenarkan memiliki/membela anjing sebagai binatang peliharaan oleh sebab anjing bukanlah binatang yang begitu bersih. Kita sendiri sering melihat bagaimana anjing menjilat-jilat najisnya sendiri. Tentulah menjijikkan kalau kita kemudiannya melihat tuan punya anjing berkenaan mencium mulut anjing tersebut setelah berlakunya insiden berkenaan seolah-olah tidak ada apa-apa perkara yang berlaku. Fikirkanlah berapa banyak kuman yang mungkin bersembunyi di dalam mulut mereka (mulut anjing dan mulut pemelihara yang mencium anjing itu).

Nabi saw mengingatkan kita supaya tidak dicemari kotoran semacam itu apabila baginda memerintahkan supaya kita menghindari air liur anjing. Kalau ditakdirkan kita tersentuh juga dengan air liur anjing, maka kita dikehendaki menyamak tempat yang terkena air liur berkenaan dengan tujuh bilasan air dan basuhan yang pertama mestilah dengan pasir atau tanah. Juga, boleh menggunakan sabun anti bakteria sebagai ganti tanah atau pasir berkenaan.

Sebagai kesimpulan: Jangan bercita-cita dan berfikir-fikir untuk menjadikan anjing sebagai binatang peliharaan anda. Bagaimanapun , jika anda memang benar-benar memerlukan seekor anjing untuk tugas-tugas yang dinyatakan di atas, anda boleh berbuat demikian, tetapi anda mestilah pastikan dan segenap langkah mestilah diambil supaya tidak menyentuh air liurnya, dan anjing berkenaan seharusnya mempunyai tempat tinggal di tempat berasingan.

Teks asal

TitleMuslims Owning Dogs: Permissible?
QuestionDear scholars, As-Salamu `alaykum. Is it permissible for a
Muslim to own a dog? Is there any restriction on keeping the dog
inside the house? Jazakum Allah khayran.
Date 26/Jul/2003
Mufti Sheikh Ahmad Kutty
Answer
Wa `alaykum As-Salamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear sister in Islam, we would like to thank you for the great confidence you place in us, and we implore Allah Almighty to help us serve His cause and render our work for His Sake. May Allah reward you abundantly for your interest in knowing the teachings of Islam!

In his response to your question, Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior
lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto,
Ontario, Canada, states:

“A dog can be owned for purposes such as the following:

1. A trained dog for hunting. Remember in Islam we are only allowed
to hunt for food; there is no such thing as hunting for fun, for we
are not allowed to kill or torture animals or drive them out of
their habitats for the fun of it.

2. A trained dog as a guide. This would be the case if a person is
blind and he/she has no choice but to keep a dog for essential
services. In this case, it is permissible for him/her to keep a dog
inside the house once it has been trained for service, but it is
still recommended that the dog have its own sleeping arrangement.

3. A dog trained for police duties.

4. A guard dog to guard houses or property.

5. A dog used by farmers to shepherd cattle and sheep.

We are, however, not allowed to keep a dog as a pet, since it is not
a very clean animal. How often have you come across the nasty sight
of dogs taken for a walk licking their own excrement? Isn’t it
disgusting to see their owners kissing the mouth of such animals
after such incidents as if nothing happened? Would you kiss the
mouth of your own baby if he were to do the same? Think how many
parasites and microbes may be hiding in their mouths.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) has spared us from
being contaminated by such filth when he ordered us to stay clear of
the saliva of dogs. If we ever come into contact with a dog’s saliva
we must wash the spot seven times, the first of which should be with
sand or dirt. It is also possible to use a bacterial soap instead of
sand or dirt.

In conclusion: Don’t contemplate taking a dog home as a pet. If,
however, you do need to keep a dog for any of the reasons given
above, then you may do so. But take every precaution not to have
contact with its saliva, and also arrange for a separate living
space.”

Sumber: Islamonline
http://al-ahkam.net/home/index.php?n...=16359&start=0

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:44 PM
Animal Lover

Bro,I think you misunderstood the whole contain.where got negative and poison people's mind?? read and understand the whole contain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
This is negative opinion and poison people mind. Have the brain person won't take it as consider the opinion.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:15 PM
Cayang Kucing

farahnm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farahnm

Quote:
Buddy,

In my opinion, U misunderstood it.
Stated clearly that when the question arise, either Muslim can keep dog or not, we Muslim give the answer based on what we learn and been thought as a Muslim.
For me it is not a negative opinion.

Deki,

You sound racist here. I dont know your race but your statement make me think you are racist.

I am sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deki View Post
Datin Nariza- contoh terbaik seorang Datin…sifat penyayang terhadap haiwan terutama anjing begitu terserlah , rasa rasa saya negara kita Malaysia memerlukan lebih banyak insan seperti Datin Nariza yang begitu prihatin and ambil berat terhadap kebajikan anjing dan isu isu Orang Melayu di Malaysia yang senantiasa anti anjing dan mendera serta berlaku kejam perhadap anjing….
Old 06-17-2009, 02:43 PM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

suka tengok cara ummi kittun dgn mki bela anjing2 dorang...yg penting hukum bersuci kena jaga...lain2 wallahualam...
Old 06-17-2009, 02:47 PM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
i've heard that samak soap can be purchased at SPCA

is this sabun Taharah? sabun yg diperbuat dari tanah ..wangi lagi...nowadays so convenient...
Old 06-17-2009, 02:54 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

For positive opinion by Ayoub M. Banderker

The real tragedy is that many of these Muslims believe that they are [performing these cruel acts] in the name of Islam and openly express such ignorant views. This not only feeds the propaganda against Islam, but also gives non-Muslims, who may have been interested in Islam, a very negative view of Islam. It hurts tremendously when fellow Muslims use the beautiful deen of Allah and the month of Ramadaan to justify the cruelty to and putting to death of healthy animals.

A dog, as every other living [being] on this earth, is a part of Allah's creation. We, as Muslims, are custodians of this beautiful planet. A dog, if in our possession, as with everything else we claim to own, belongs ultimately to Allah (swt). [We will be accountable for how] we look after our animals and what we use them for ? to Almighty Allah (swt). All of creation is Muslim, submitting to the will of Allah (swt), only man and jinn are granted a freedom of choice. So yes, even animals are Muslim.

In the Holy Qur'aan (S4:36), we are advised to do good to "? what your right hands own? ." According to the commentator, Imaam Faghruddin al-Rhazi, this refers to all those who have no civil rights, including animals. Thus the verse lays down the duty of being good [to] animals.

All animals are part of Allah's creation, and each animal has been created for a purpose. It is a duty upon every human being to respect Allah's creation. ? It, thus, becomes our duty to protect, employ with dignity, and promote the well-being of any animal in our care. In this way, we are expressing our thankfulness to Allah (swt) for His blessings in a practical manner.

If we ill-treat any of His creation, then we will be questioned about it on the Day of Judgment. Sayyidina 'Umar (ra) was even concerned about the animals during his rule as Amir (or head of the Islamic empire). Let me clarify a few myths:
It is not haraam to own a dog, though it is not hygienic and, therefore, not permissible to keep a dog in the house.
It is not haraam to touch a dog - or any other animal, for that matter. If the saliva of a dog touches you or any part of your clothing, then it is required [that] you ? wash the body part ? and the item of clothing [that was] touched by the dog's mouth or snout.
It is [necessary for] every Muslim who owns animals, whether for farming/work purposes or as pets, to provide adequate shelter, food, water, and, when needed, veterinary care for their animals. Arrangements need to be made, if one is leaving for Hajj or going to be away from home, to have one's animals taken care of, as well.
It is haraam/not permissible to use one's dog for dogfighting, as one is causing harm to them. No, it is not natural, for in nature, the weaker would submit and retreat, and the stronger would not continue to pursue in order to kill.
No animal or any of Allah's creation has been cursed in any way. In Surah Kaf, mention is made about the companions of the cave and their dog (S18:18-22). We would love Allah to bestow His mercy on us, so let's show mercy and compassion to his creation. Let us use the intensity of the spiritual light of Ramadaan to obliterate the darkness of ignorance that has enveloped us. It must be stated that there are many Muslims who care well for their animals and that this article is aimed at those who are misinformed. The appeal goes out to those Muslims: Please do not abuse the deen of Islam by [using] it [as] an excuse [to put] your animals to death. This gives a distorted picture to others who are not Muslim. May Allah be pleased with our efforts. Please note that, during the time you read this, hundreds of healthy animals will be put to death in the name of Islam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farahnm View Post
Buddy,

Stated clearly that when the question arise, either Muslim can keep dog or not, we Muslim give the answer based on what we learn and been thought as a Muslim.

Deki,

You sound racist here. I dont know your race but your statement make me think you are racist.

I am sorry.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:08 PM
Animal Lover

Clement, I asked a friend to help me to explain this matter in a simple way.I'm not good in delivering message and that is the reason why I can't never be a teacher

2 important words

1. HARAM (FORBIDDEN)
2. NAJIS (DIRTY THINGS)

Dogs and pigs are HARAM & NAJIS to us.That's mean when we touch them,we must clean ourselves after that. HARAM to eat and NAJIS to touch but not HARAM to touch.

Do u understand now??
Old 06-17-2009, 08:33 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by farahnm View Post
Buddy,

Deki,

I am sorry.

As I stated, the above was taken from a website page, it was taken from Mustafa's web page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 06-17-2009, 09:41 PM
PetFinder Guru

meira is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to meira

hi guys..

muslim can have dogs for certain purposes..for hunting, for guardian to blind man, for protection.

for pet?nope.

but hey..most muslim still do a no no things like drink alcohol, eat pork, rasuah here n there you know.so if u still want to pet a dog eventho it is wrong in islam, go ahead.like what mufti perlis said,why make a big deal bout it sedangkan riba in islam is more dangerous that pet a dog?at least we can samak if we touch the dog.

for dimb..it is not a nice thing to say bout shareen's opinion.what she said is true.maybe u dont know much bout islam..we dont blame u bout that.

and to muslim..there are thousand of unforbidden animals out there that can be petted..so why must dog?
Old 06-17-2009, 10:16 PM
PetFinder Guru

Sashy is on a distinguished road

There are a lot of forbidden things people still do
In my opinion, rearing a dog as a pet is less wrong compared to other forbidden things people do. Eg: Drinking alcohol, premarital sex, being ungrateful to your parents, lying etc etc :)
Old 06-17-2009, 11:00 PM
Mamiauww...

Thumbs down Re: Can A Muslim Have A Dog?

Quote:
DIMD,

dalam Islam tak larang ssiapa muslim hendak bela anjing... Hak masing2.. sb kubur asing2 yek... malaikat mungkar & nangkir (u knw ke apa itu malaikat MUNGKAR & NANGKIR ???) pun hanya soal sorg demi sorg bkn bramai2 yek...tp perlu DITEGASKAN MESTI kna pada tempat nya jika mahu bela...how come U said Mufti give negative opinion & poison people mind???
Do U knw what is the meaning of MUFTI???? I'm not simply just type it.. Plz la semak & selidik before nk quote & tulis !!! See now people... x menghormati orang lain!!!!!!

THIS iS mY Opinion.. U xdak hak nk cmpur.. & jgn simply2 main2kan ttg religious... PK sblum quote.. Jgn hanya dgn mmbaca u dah paham apa itu erti kata dlm QURAN... (even me now 28yrs in ISLAM still learning QURAN)

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Old 06-17-2009, 11:01 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashy View Post
There are a lot of forbidden things people [COLOR="Navy"]still do
In my opinion, rearing a dog as a pet is less wrong compared to other forbidden things people do. Eg: Drinking alcohol, premarital sex, being ungrateful to your parents, lying etc etc :)

Well said !!!!!

{g ood}{goo d}

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~+~
Old 06-17-2009, 11:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

nik_tropicana is on a distinguished road

ermmm..rasanya banyak lagi binatang yg boleh dibela selain anjing sekiranya org muslim tersebut tau batas2 haram n najis seseekor anjing tu...bukan hendak menghukum anjing sebagai sejenis makhluk yg sebegitu rupa tapi dlm Al-Quran memang da termaktub macam tu melainkn digunakan dlm keadaan tertentu (sila refer keadaan tersebut dlm page2 sebelummnya)..setiap agama ada hukum hakamnya dan dlm Islam, anjing dan khinzir dan keturunannya adalah haram dan dikategorikn sebagai najis berat..wallahualam..
Old 06-17-2009, 11:10 PM
Mamiauww...

Thumbs up Re: Can A Muslim Have A Dog?

MY 2 ringgit opinion jerr....

IV. Najisnya Air Liur Anjing

Adapun dalil dari sunnah yang telah diterima semua ulama tentang najisnya air liur anjing adalah sebagai berikut:

Dari Abi Hurairah ra bahwa Rasulullah SAW bersabda,`Bila seekor anjing minum dari wadah milik kalian, maka cucilah 7 kali. (HR Bukhari 172, Muslim 279, 90).
Dari Abi Hurairah ra bahwa Rasulullah SAW bersabda,`Sucinya wadah kalian yang dimasuki mulut anjing adalah dengan mencucinya 7 kali.” Dan menurut riwayat Ahmad dan Muslim disebutkan salahsatunya dengan tanah.” (HR Muslim 279, 91, Ahmad 2/427)

Maka seluruh ulama sepakat bahwa air liur anjing itu najis, bahkan levelnya najis yang berat (mughallazhah). Sebab untuk mensucikannya harus dengan air tujuh kali dan salah satunya dengan menggunakan tanah. Siapa yang menentang hukum ini, maka dia telah menentang Allah dan rasul-Nya. Sebab Allah SWT dan Rasulullah SAW telah menegaskan kenajisan air liur anjing itu.

petikan :
http://tafany.wordpress.com/2009/03/...m-hukum-islam/

Closed Thread