Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself to our fun community and meet some new friends here!

Old 04-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Animal Lover

sue_nax is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Cats

i suke sume u punye kucing... even yg seekor tu bibir die mcm tu... but they all cute!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 04:55 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Elaine is on a distinguished road

Hi June i just finish seeing your anak bulus picture. You have got so many beautiful cats. I like all of them especially kecik & Putih. So sayang. June, is it Len Len you are refering to? She is a stray who was trap on the 2nd floor window grill for 2 days meowing non-stop until my heart sick. I know i cannot climb up there so what i can do is go to see her every now & then to talk to her until my neighbour ask me who am i talking with? So, i tell her that there is a cat trap on the 2nd floor window grill (which no body is staying). Lucky her husband asked his "paling kurus" worker to climb from the awning to help her down. It seems that Len Len know that i am the one who got help to rescue her. So, from that days onwards automatically she keep following me. At last ended in my house until now and put on a lot of weight. Previously she is very skinny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I love the grey and white cat.the first pic on the left.so chubby and round
Old 04-08-2009, 05:07 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Hi blackie007 yah u are correct. Fatty mummy is indeed very shy. She won't let me touch her. But i always like to touch her to show that I care for her when she is eating? She is also a stray cat who give birth inside a drain until one raining day she brought all her kittens to my house. So, as usual ended up with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Yup, I agree.....very round & chubby.

this one reminds me of imann's hitler.....

ahh....i noticed elaine has those samurai swords from langkawi.....
Old 04-08-2009, 05:11 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Well cookie Yung Cheong can't eat properly as she have no front teeth? That is why I give her a lot of attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Elaine, I am glad Yung Cheong is with you and an indoor cat as well. It would be difficult to survive as a stray. Her upper lip looks like one big keloid right up to her nose. Can she eat properly and does she have front teeth in her upper jaw?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01882.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	4404  
Old 04-08-2009, 05:14 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Thx sue-nax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nax View Post
i suke sume u punye kucing... even yg seekor tu bibir die mcm tu... but they all cute!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default My Cats

hhehehe!! I just read your posting abt my anak bulus. Well,nobody wants them when I first rescued the strays.But look at them now!! so beautiful,manja and smart. Very well behave cats, I would say.

Hmm!! you know what Elaine?? I did the same with one of the stray kitten last week. My neighbour told me the kitten trapped in the empty apartment for abt 3 days already.she brought water and food everyday for the kitty.When she saw me on the 3rd day evening,she asked me to help her to release the kitten.I become the real Macgyver that nite.hehehe!! Glad Len Len gained weight and look healthy as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
Hi June i just finish seeing your anak bulus picture. You have got so many beautiful cats. I like all of them especially kecik & Putih. So sayang. June, is it Len Len you are refering to? She is a stray who was trap on the 2nd floor window grill for 2 days meowing non-stop until my heart sick. I know i cannot climb up there so what i can do is go to see her every now & then to talk to her until my neighbour ask me who am i talking with? So, i tell her that there is a cat trap on the 2nd floor window grill (which no body is staying). Lucky her husband asked his "paling kurus" worker to climb from the awning to help her down. It seems that Len Len know that i am the one who got help to rescue her. So, from that days onwards automatically she keep following me. At last ended in my house until now and put on a lot of weight. Previously she is very skinny.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:11 PM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road

No front teeth means she may have had an accident to her mouth. She must have suffered a lot. As long as Yung Cheong has her upper and lower molars (those big teeth right inside her mouth), she can still eat. Front teeth are usually not used for chewing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
Well cookie Yung Cheong can't eat properly as she have no front teeth? That is why I give her a lot of attention.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:17 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Oh dear, poor Yung Cheong.

but cookie is right. the front teeth are not used for chewing. they are used to pulling their owner's hair when their owner is asleep, or for picking up their toy & putting it back in its original place after playing with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
No front teeth means she may have had an accident to her mouth. She must have suffered a lot. As long as Yung Cheong has her upper and lower molars (those big teeth right inside her mouth), she can still eat. Front teeth are usually not used for chewing.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:21 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Yes I agree with you that the strays we save is all well behave cats. Wah, you are a real Macgyver lah to have save the kitten. Love to hear this. This is Tammy. Someone put her at my place when she was just a small kitten with an eyeball hanging out & a wounded ear. Dr.said her eyes cannot be safe. Lucky she got one more. If not I really don't know what to do. Anyhow, she is fit, healthly, playful & a beautiful cat's (i see lah) now. He he

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
hhehehe!! I just read your posting abt my anak bulus. Well,nobody wants them when I first rescued the strays.But look at them now!! so beautiful,manja and smart. Very well behave cats, I would say.

Hmm!! you know what Elaine?? I did the same with one of the stray kitten last week. My neighbour told me the kitten trapped in the empty apartment for abt 3 days already.she brought water and food everyday for the kitty.When she saw me on the 3rd day evening,she asked me to help her to release the kitten.I become the real Macgyver that nite.hehehe!! Glad Len Len gained weight and look healthy as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01568.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	4569  
Old 04-14-2009, 04:26 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Thanks cookie & blackie 007 for your info about Yung Cheong front teeth as all the while i feel so pity seeing her like this. At least now I know that she can eat nicely. Ha ha blackie007 i have a good laugh when you mentioned front teeth is for pulling their owner's hair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Oh dear, poor Yung Cheong.

but cookie is right. the front teeth are not used for chewing. they are used to pulling their owner's hair when their owner is asleep, or for picking up their toy & putting it back in its original place after playing with it.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:34 PM
Tok Penghulu

Penghulu is on a distinguished road

MJ