Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 09:07 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default My very own pet shop coming soon!

huh??? apa tu ah?? pakcu me also have no idealah.otak jam terus.bg hint hint lg sikit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
cuma guess saje, tak de penalti klu teka salah....

Pakcu,

tak boleh guess la...otak I dah gone to sleep. boleh bagi hint ke?
Old 11-26-2008, 09:11 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: My very own pet shop coming soon!

zee blur2 sudah...
Old 11-27-2008, 05:07 AM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha.. Actually I’m revealing my pet shop name. It is on my signature. PAKCU USUAL PETS N CLINIC. Remember I said the name I took from my father? That’s right, my father’s name translated into English is `usual’, to bring more glamour…hehe. But `usual’ sounds not glamour at all..hehe, so usual..hmm. Location? Later ler... dah siap everything Pakcu will inform..hehe..

Last edited by abgraldo; 11-27-2008 at 05:17 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:11 AM
Banned

Salam and Salam Sejahtera to All,

I know some of you don’t agree on the intention of me buying/selling cats. And I don’t blame you either. There are so many pet shop selling live stock just for the profits and couldn’t care less about cats. For those accusing me of being the next BYB and did not agree, just let me say this :-

1. My business is all mine to decide, you have no right to dictate to me what’s right and what’s not. As long I’m not flouting any laws, go against good business ethics, breaking transaction promises, I think I’ll be fine.
2. Rest assured, my live stock is my priority and they will be treated with all the TLC I have. Im a pet owner myself and for those who know me, they know exactly what I meant.
3. My regulations and rules of buying/selling cats will be different from other normal pet shops. Neutering/spaying will be of main agreement, be it pedigree or non pedigree. (Of course if it’s pure breed, cert thingy things will be applied). I’ve done my survey and more than 80% of those buying cats just for the sake of love to cats and don’t have intention to show in cat show or breed the cats. All they need is proper guidance and info and I will just have to do that.
4. My intention is sincere. There are so many out there wants to own so called beautiful (pure /mix breed) cats but just couldn't afford to pay such ridiculously high price for one. Some end up being conned (after being scared of cert thingy) into buying pedigree when actually what they need is just a pet at home, and not into showing and chasing crazy points. What a waste…
5. I don’t have intention of breeding cats either. My style of selling will be very much catalogued based. I’ll handpick my choice of reputable and responsible breeders, who are not really into profit taking and genuinely sharing my intention of re-homing cats to responsible owner with a reasonable price and proper agreement and info (I have mine already and some are from overseas). Breeders who chose to sell at market price (which is ridiculously high), will not be entertained.
6. I’m not intend of making such profit out of selling cats. When I say, cats will be my main stocks is just to emphasize that cats will be of majority compare to the other usual pets. If you do categorize my cats as sort of pet stock, it is your problem, not mine.
7. And for those genuine cat lovers but doesn’t have much spared to buy, my rescue and adoption centre is always there for the takings. Regulations and agreement still be applied though and I will be working closely with all the rescue authorities and centres.
I think im done saying and for those so called reputable breeders who still doubt me, it is your problem. Yes, im your next competitor but I go one step further of setting up rescue and adoption centre. That is my moral and civic responsibility, but where’s yours? So, if you do believe me, you’re welcome to join me in my quest for the sake of beautiful strays out there. If you don’t, then just keep quiet and let me do my thing peacefully.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:18 AM
Animal Lover

BRAVO Pakcu.I'm with you on this. Don't care abt what the so called reputable breeder said. They are no different from BYB but license BYB (not all of you though,some only). Lantaklah dgn durang.kami tetap sokong Pakcu dan akan bantu Pakcu dari segi tenaga atau idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Salam and Salam Sejahtera to All,

I know some of you don’t agree on the intention of me buying/selling cats. And I don’t blame you either. There are so many pet shop selling live stock just for the profits and couldn’t care less about cats. For those accusing me of being the next BYB and did not agree, just let me say this :-

1. My business is all mine to decide, you have no right to dictate to me what’s right and what’s not. As long I’m not flouting any laws, go against good business ethics, breaking transaction promises, I think I’ll be fine.
2. Rest assured, my live stock is my priority and they will be treated with all the TLC I have. Im a pet owner myself and for those who know me, they know exactly what I meant.
3. My regulations and rules of buying/selling cats will be different from other normal pet shops. Neutering/spaying will be of main agreement, be it pedigree or non pedigree. (Of course if it’s pure breed, cert thingy things will be applied). I’ve done my survey and more than 80% of those buying cats just for the sake of love to cats and don’t have intention to show in cat show or breed the cats. All they need is proper guidance and info and I will just have to do that.
4. My intention is sincere. There are so many out there wants to own so called beautiful (pure /mix breed) cats but just couldn't afford to pay such ridiculously high price for one. Some end up being conned (after being scared of cert thingy) into buying pedigree when actually what they need is just a pet at home, and not into showing and chasing crazy points. What a waste…
5. I don’t have intention of breeding cats either. My style of selling will be very much catalogued based. I’ll handpick my choice of reputable and responsible breeders, who are not really into profit taking and genuinely sharing my intention of re-homing cats to responsible owner with a reasonable price and proper agreement and info (I have mine already and some are from overseas). Breeders who chose to sell at market price (which is ridiculously high), will not be entertained.
6. I’m not intend of making such profit out of selling cats. When I say, cats will be my main stocks is just to emphasize that cats will be of majority compare to the other usual pets. If you do categorize my cats as sort of pet stock, it is your problem, not mine.
7. And for those genuine cat lovers but doesn’t have much spared to buy, my rescue and adoption centre is always there for the takings. Regulations and agreement still be applied though and I will be working closely with all the rescue authorities and centres.
I think im done saying and for those so called reputable breeders who still doubt me, it is your problem. Yes, im your next competitor but I go one step further of setting up rescue and adoption centre. That is my moral and civic responsibility, but where’s yours? So, if you do believe me, you’re welcome to join me in my quest for the sake of beautiful strays out there. If you don’t, then just keep quiet and let me do my thing peacefully.

Old 11-27-2008, 01:44 PM
Banned

Thanks June. Really appreciate it...
Old 11-27-2008, 06:53 PM
PetFinder Guru

filinlee is on a distinguished road

betol la apa pakcu cakap... e2 kedai pakcu... nak manage macam mana nak buat kedai yang macam mana... tu kan terpulang pada pakcu.. pakcu yang kuar duit apa...

relax ar pakcu.. sure kitorang ramai2 sokong pakcu punya....
Old 11-27-2008, 09:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
betol la apa pakcu cakap... e2 kedai pakcu... nak manage macam mana nak buat kedai yang macam mana... tu kan terpulang pada pakcu.. pakcu yang kuar duit apa...
relax ar pakcu.. sure kitorang ramai2 sokong pakcu punya....
Thanks Filin.. really appreciate it..
Old 11-28-2008, 09:26 AM
PetFinder Guru

abzalia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to abzalia

ada orang, TAK senang bila tengok kita senang,
ada orang SENANG bila tengok kita susah,
ada orang SUSAH bila tengok kita senang,
ada orang SUSAH bila tgk kita SUSAH,

so pakcu..Cyaaayokkkk...!!
Lantak pi la ape orang nk cakap ape asalkan sume2 tuh kudrat,
titik peluh & RM dr poket pak cu sendiri...
Old 11-28-2008, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzalia View Post

Thanks Lia for the support...
Old 12-02-2008, 01:31 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Chitam is on a distinguished road

wahhhh.... lama dah tak bukak petfinder... pakcu nk bukak kedai yerr... bley la chitam anta anak2 chitam yang ramai nih utk spayed/neutered...
anyway... pakcu... I TOTALLY AGREE.. in what u say... as long as kita tak buat salah dari segi undang2 kenapa mesti ada org yang iri hati betul tak? selagi niat kita ikhlas.. insyaallah kita akan berjaya...
cayalah pakcu... chayyok.. chayyok...
Tiger, Kabu & Gemuk - Domestic Medium Hair
Old 12-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Animal Lover

wah!! aku sukalah pantun ko ni.aku nak copy,enlarge dan print.lekat kat didinding office aku.heheheheh!! bg peringatan kat org2 yg dengki sgt dgn kejayaan org lain.

Quote:

Old 12-02-2008, 02:05 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
wah!! aku sukalah pantun ko ni.aku nak copy,enlarge dan print.lekat kat didinding office aku.heheheheh!! bg peringatan kat org2 yg dengki sgt dgn kejayaan org lain.
mmwahhahah ko june....muahahhaa..siap nak enlarge lg tuh....jangan lupa highlight & underline + bold sekali jun...wakaka...tuh bukan pantun tuh..ayat tiba2 saja keluar dr kepala hotak ku inih....dulu aku selalu sebut perkataan tuh sebab dh lama..tu yg tunggang terbalik tuh...hahahahha...

nih ayat aku lekat kat PC aku...

Kadangkala SUSAH untuk diterangkan,
PENING kalau difikirkan,
SAKIT HATI kalau diikutkan,
so whatt..??
HANTAM saja laaaaa...!!

..orang klu datang kat meja aku, dorg suka baca kuat2...
Old 12-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Animal Lover

wakakakakakakakak!! betul,betul,betul.aku sokong.kena bold dan highlight dan enlarge.huhu!! berdesing telinga org yg mmg iri kat kita klu baca benda tu.klu terasa nasib ko ler.hahahahah!!

eh, Packu pun buat clinic ke petshop?? wah!! tambah best lg ni.tak payah saya antar jauh2 ni Pakcu.buat appointment dgn Pakcu je.

Quote:
mmwahhahah ko june....muahahhaa..siap nak enlarge lg tuh....jangan lupa highlight & underline + bold sekali jun...wakaka...tuh bukan pantun tuh..ayat tiba2 saja keluar dr kepala hotak ku inih....dulu aku selalu sebut perkataan tuh sebab dh lama..tu yg tunggang terbalik tuh...hahahahha...

nih ayat aku lekat kat PC aku...

Kadangkala SUSAH untuk diterangkan,
PENING kalau difikirkan,
SAKIT HATI kalau diikutkan,
so whatt..??
HANTAM saja laaaaa...!!

..orang klu datang kat meja aku, dorg suka baca kuat2...
Old 12-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitam View Post
wahhhh.... lama dah tak bukak petfinder... pakcu nk bukak kedai yerr... bley la chitam anta anak2 chitam yang ramai nih utk spayed/neutered...
anyway... pakcu... I TOTALLY AGREE.. in what u say... as long as kita tak buat salah dari segi undang2 kenapa mesti ada org yang iri hati betul tak? selagi niat kita ikhlas.. insyaallah kita akan berjaya...
cayalah pakcu... chayyok.. chayyok...
Thanks Chitam for the support. Ingat ek : 11th January 2009, nanti Pakcu anta invitation card kat semer..hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
eh, Packu pun buat clinic ke petshop?? wah!! tambah best lg ni.tak payah saya antar jauh2 ni Pakcu.buat appointment dgn Pakcu je.
Yup June, together with clinic. I'll be hiring full time vet. For a simple2 surgery and treatment for all pets. (Kalau setakat neuter n spay tu kira tutup sebelah mata jer...hehe, vet tu ler ckp hehe)
Old 12-02-2008, 03:53 PM
PetFinder Guru

nik_tropicana is on a distinguished road

yeaaa..klu neuter/spay kat pakcu bleh dpt murah kan?kan?...biar saya jd 1st customer pakcu..AchaBELL akan di'neuter' kat klinik pakcu..boleh kan...(tu pun klu klinik pakcu x jauh dari umah saya ler..hehehehe)
Old 12-02-2008, 04:39 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik_tropicana View Post
yeaaa..klu neuter/spay kat pakcu bleh dpt murah kan?kan?...biar saya jd 1st customer pakcu..AchaBELL akan di'neuter' kat klinik pakcu..boleh kan...(tu pun klu klinik pakcu x jauh dari umah saya ler..hehehehe)
<<<-----ayat asal...

Quote:
yeaaa..klu neuter/spay kat pakcu bleh dpt murah kan?kan?...biar saya jd 1st customer pakcu....hehehehe)
<<<---ayat SELEPAS edit..!!!

Pakcu...
agak2 pakcu kasik berapa diskawon utk nik tuh..??? muahahahahahah
Old 12-02-2008, 05:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

tahniah pakcu,

nanti tak pyh gi dua tempat. sebab pakcu bukak petshop and vet

2 in 1.....senang le ..........

Last edited by adamyala; 12-02-2008 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:04 PM
PetFinder Guru

as_serialam is on a distinguished road

Tah apa lah aku terlepas kali nie...
Kura2 pun lagi laju dari aku...
Pertama skali, Tahniah diatas pembukaan petshop & klinik Pakcu...
Semoga diberkati dan dirahmati oleh-NYA
Mulia sungguh niat Pakcu...
Walau dimana pun lokasi Pakcu jangan lupa org JB...
Count me in as regular customer..
Semua org cari RC..SP ada stock ka?
Penat dr pagi baca thread nie..Tp hepi sgt2...Tahniah skali lagi Pakcu...
Pedulik kan apa Breeder2 Bertauliah tu nak kata....
Kucing is Kucing..ada cert xder cert tetap kucing....
YODA & ELLY RIP....
Old 12-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
U're most welcome Nik. Kena amik gambo tu... sejarah Usual Pets and Clinic..hehe..
Quote:
[COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="4"]Pakcu...agak2 pakcu kasik berapa diskawon utk nik tuh..??? muahahahahahah
Erm... probably promosi utk bulan pertama, not more than RM50.00 for both spay/neuter... Nantiler Pakcu finalise kan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
tahniah pakcu,
nanti tak pyh gi dua tempat. sebab pakcu bukak petshop and vet
2 in 1.....senang le ..........
Thanks Adamyala for the support. Skg ni byk dah business n product konsep 2 in 1..hehe, sampai 4 in 1 pun ada..hehe. So, Pakcu pun try konsep 2in1 dulu... dah lama2 bole progress ke beberapa in1.. hehe.
Closed Thread