Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 12:36 PM
Banned

tracyvoice is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

hi there, furkids,

Basiclly we think an apology to Kak Anu is due from you . You blamed the 'big Organization' dognapped 'Kuning', how would you feel if this happen to your sister / mother / aunty / wife that made them almost miscarry their babies ?

cheers ya .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have came across this information from FFF's member :

http://dog-rescue-campaign.blogspot.com/

Follow up - Princess, Sarah, and Shannon @ Furry Friends Farm (died in FFF)

According to those who were there when she died, there weren't any early symptom when it happened. It just did. It broke our heart, but we will stay strong, for all other fur kids.

Our friend, a big fan of FFF told that Joyce, Hope and Serene (Ketam rescued dogs) died . Was this true ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mdm Kang from taiping told us that Sabrina has approached her to dump FFF 21 Ketam rescued dogs to her, but declined by Mdm Kang, an old woman at 70+ years old. Sabrina annouced the transfer of 21 Ketam rescued dogs to Mdm Kang in Nanyang press and Sin Chew press, without the acknowledgement of Mdm Kang, according to Mdm Kang.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May Princess, Grace, Hope and Serene rest in peace . We miss you all forever

Caption (above): The place in FFF where Princess was buried. .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Princess.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	6025  

Last edited by tracyvoice; 06-17-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:52 PM
i'm da devil.....

jenn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
I don't understand, Mrs. DoLittle, is SPCA's reputation and corporate image so bad that so much time, energy and resources need to be spent in a ping-pong match type consisting of petty and vicious bickering while dogs abandoned at Pulau Ketam are still suffering and waiting for death and the animal-cruelty offenders have yet to be addressed? Why not leave this to SPCA PRO instead ... or does SPCA not have an officer for this? I thought you are the Education Officer, Anum? So the Adult Awareness Education Program for those Pulau Ketam folks is your portion, kan?

Or is this ping-pong match in your personal capacity? We also need to be clear as to where we can draw the line ...

well i think mrs.dolittle is just concern about the condition of the PK pup's condition.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

i think its best to just ignore furkid's mean and petty behavior you guys. these arguments will go on if you all continue to validate his bullshit with responses. its very clear that nothing anyone says gets through to him and i feel he is just a very mean and argumentative person. a "forum bully" which we saw so clearly described in another thread. he IS the batu api which he claims to see in these forums. just let it go everyone. i know its very annoying and difficult not to retaliate but i'm afraid its just a waste of time in this case.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyvoice View Post
hi there, furkids, Basiclly we think an apology to Kak Anu is due from you. You blamed the 'big Organization' dognapped 'Kuning', how would you feel if this happen to your sister / mother / aunty / wife that made them almost miscarry their babies ?
Syok sangat semua twist and turn, pusing sampai sudah jadik macrame (spell?) kan?

... and if my sister/mother/aunty/wife or you for that matter should miscarry, I would not have the slightest idea what actually caused it (even the gynaecologist would not have the outright confidence to pinpoint the exact cause without putting his great professional reputation at risk) because if it were so very easy to cause my sister/mother/aunty/wife, or you for that matter, to miscarry by bullying her with emotional and psychological assault there would not have to have so many people going to backlane clinics secretly to abort their babies, kan? Or so many young unwed mothers having to dump their newborn babies born in the toilet into the garbage or drain kan?
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-17-2009, 01:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

actually, stress is a contributing factor in miscarriages and some women are more prone to micarriages than others. i know women that have had several miscarriages and the most delicate time is in the first trimester.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:19 PM
PetFinder Guru

anywayyyyy sharul,
what are the activities planned for next week's spay/neuter pulau ketam weekend? i mean yeah i know there will be spaying and neutering .. duh..

what will volunteers with no veterinary experience such as myself be doing? wiping the sweaty brows of the vets? trying to catch some of the dogs? talk to the villagers? what's the plan man?
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Agree, but unwed mothers and teen preggies go through enough pressure from all sides but still babies are born out of wedlock ... and many foetuses are miscarried due to genetic defects ... it is nature's way of getting rid of things. And yes, a history of miscarriage predisposes one to miscarrying again, that is why I advised Mrs. DoLittle to rest and waste energy being bothered with and pursuing trivial petty spats. But it seems a lot of people are not allowing or encouraging her to rest and take off from this reallly non-beneficial activity.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
I don't understand, Mrs. DoLittle, is SPCA's reputation and corporate image so bad that so much time, energy and resources need to be spent in a ping-pong match type consisting of petty and vicious bickering while dogs abandoned at Pulau Ketam are still suffering and waiting for death and the animal-cruelty offenders have yet to be addressed? Why not leave this to SPCA PRO instead ... or does SPCA not have an officer for this? I thought you are the Education Officer, Anum? So the Adult Awareness Education Program for those Pulau Ketam folks is your portion, kan?

Or is this ping-pong match in your personal capacity? We also need to be clear as to where we can draw the line ...
Oh ya... we are going to Ketam Island on the 20th June and 27th June for the education and the neutering program... in fact this was being placed in this thread long ago and responses are very encouraging, even from the Petfinder forumers. Thank you my dear friends.

I didn't see your name in our list though... doesn't matter to me at all.

Anyways, i don't think its wrong asking questions about why the dogs were to be transferred to another shelter, or why bought seedlings and tanam it in half of the farm (FFF) so no place for Ketam Dogs and why the dogs died due to no proper medical attention and the place is bad husbandry... is it not related to my main concern about what is happening to the poor dogs?

How come no answers to all these questions from the respective people, instead you are the only one who is trying to "TEGAK KAN BENANG YANG BASAH"? Are you their representative? You bukan... kan...

May be you shouldn't answer on their behalf... so we could get some explanations from the related people... you claim you are not a supporter, right?...

Why pening your head, justifying the questions asked? I AM FOR THE ANIMALS, WITH OR WITHOUT SPCA...

THIS IS ABOUT THE KETAM DOGS AND NOT OUT OF TOPIC...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-17-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:30 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hi there, furkids,

Basiclly we think an apology to Kak Anu is due from you . You blamed the 'big Organization' dognapped 'Kuning', how would you feel if this happen to your sister / mother / aunty / wife that made them almost miscarry their babies ?

cheers ya .

According to those who were there when she died, there weren't any early symptom when it happened. It just did. It broke our heart, but we will stay strong, for all other fur kids.

Our friend, a big fan of FFF told that Joyce, Hope and Serene (Ketam rescued dogs) died . Was this true ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mdm Kang from taiping told us that Sabrina has approached her to dump FFF 21 Ketam rescued dogs to her, but declined by Mdm Kang, an old woman at 70+ years old. Sabrina annouced the transfer of 21 Ketam rescued dogs to Mdm Kang in Nanyang press and Sin Chew press, without the acknowledgement of Mdm Kang, according to Mdm Kang.

Goodness... this really breaks my heart.

Please people, they need our help.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-17-2009, 03:43 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
I didn't see your name in our list though... doesn't matter to me at all....
No, dear Anum, I am not on the list, never have been simply because I am not a volunteer with SPCA but I wish you guys all the best and success in channelling your time and energy for the sake of the animals there in order that the tragedy will not be repeated.
Quote:
IAnyways, i don't think its wrong asking questions about why the dogs were to be transferred to another shelter, or why bought seedlings and tanam it in half of the farm (FFF) so no place for Ketam Dogs and why the dogs died due to no proper medical attention and the place is bad husbandry... is it not related to my main concern about what is happening to the poor dogs?

How come no answers to all these questions from the respective people, instead you are the only one who is trying to "TEGAK KAN BENANG YANG BASAH"? Are you their representative? You bukan... kan...

May be you shouldn't answer on their behalf... so we could get some explanations from the related people... you claim you are not a supporter, right?......
Yes, I can see that you do not see anything wrong in questioning the other party about the affairs of the dogs that they succeeded in rescuing, neither do some other people, that is why the spat has become so bad. Good intentions do not necessarily result in good and wise actions giving rise to good results because as I can see that when you do that to the other party, their reaction is the same indignation SPCA side demonstrates when it is itself being questioned, kan? You also do not like it kan? And all the resentments and "anti-SPCA" labellings start to spew out, kan? Sama la, Kak Anum ... but I guess most people directly involved in the spat will be too emotional charged to see that and too busy punching forth and back ...
Quote:
Why pening your head, justifying the questions asked? I AM FOR THE ANIMALS, WITH OR WITHOUT SPCA... THIS IS ABOUT THE KETAM DOGS AND NOT OUT OF TOPIC...
Tak pening langsung, Kak Anum, don't worry ... like many PKetam observers that are not embroiled in the ping-pong match busy punching back and forth, throwing a spanner in once in a while, I can see above all the fists and missiles flying around bedebak-bedebub and staying out of the battle field with a clear sight of the vicious, petty hulaboo below.
Quote:
I AM FOR THE ANIMALS, WITH OR WITHOUT SPCA... THIS IS ABOUT THE KETAM DOGS AND NOT OUT OF TOPIC...
Well, if that is true, it is good news indeed ... and don't forget to neuter those with the dogs' blood on their hands as well, ahhhh ....
Old 06-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
anywayyyyy sharul,
what are the activities planned for next week's spay/neuter pulau ketam weekend? i mean yeah i know there will be spaying and neutering .. duh..

what will volunteers with no veterinary experience such as myself be doing? wiping the sweaty brows of the vets? trying to catch some of the dogs? talk to the villagers? what's the plan man?
Hold down the village head with all your might so that Kak Anum can zasssssssss him ... if you think that he is struggling too hard and you are getting unable to hold him down any longer, give him a haaaaaarrrd blow on his balls to totally knock him out cold and Kak Anum will be able to grab her target and finish off the job much easier ...
Old 06-18-2009, 09:44 AM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road

To WWW.PETFINDER.MY’s Members, Forum Administors/Founders, Visitors,

This is written on behalf of Ms Sabrina Yeap of Furry Friends Farm (“FFF”) at her request.

It has been brought to Ms Sabrina Yeap’s attention that there have been “post(s)” written and posted at WWW.PETFINDER.MY forum by its member(s) on the dogs rescued by FFF from Pulau Ketam (this term collectively include the islands of Pulau Selat Kering and Pulau Tengah). These articles contained malicious and slanderous allegations that the some and/or many of the dogs have died whilst at under the care FFF and/or gave the impression that these dogs have died whilst at FFF. Moreover one and/or some of the article(s) also contained word(s) that gave the wrong impression that FFF is involved in husbandry (i.e.“raising and breeding animals”) which is completely untrue and mischievous in its intent to say the least.

Ms Sabrina Yeap and FFF takes a grave view on the vindictive lies and slanderous intent perpetuated through such articles and have repeatedly tried to contact this forum’s administer/founder, Mr Andy Koh, for clarification but to no avail as he cannot be contacted.

All the dogs rescued from Pulau Ketam are doing well, and progressing well in their recuperation at the farm and their progress daily are encouraging. Many members of the public have visited FFF since the start of the Pulau Ketam Dog Rescue Mission initiated by FFF, as volunteers, supporters, donors as well as visitors and are pleased and happy to have seen firsthand for themselves the healthy status of the dogs and their progresses.

Naturally, they are as concerned as Sabrina and FFF volunteers over the increasing proliferation of inaccurate information and impression depicted by the articles that are posted in this forum and they shared the same view that these articles were written with a malicious and mischievous intent to spread damaging misinformation about FFF and Ms Sabrina Yeap. They are also further of the view that these malicious and slanderous articles that are appearing in this forum are hostile to FFF and Ms Sabrina Yeap to say the least and have urged Ms Sabrina Yeap to lodge police reports against the perpetrators (i.e. the writers) of such mischievous articles as such activities are deemed to post a threat to the security to the dogs at FFF (dogs rescued from Pulau Ketam as well as other dogs rescued and cared for at FFF). Ms Sabrina Yeap has already lodge police reports on the said articles and the members of this forum who wrote them.

She now calls upon the forum members responsible for such defamatory article(s) (e.g. the said forum members) to openly issue an unreserved apology to FFF, Ms Sabrina Yeap, all members of the public, all visitors and members of this forum as well as founders / administrators at this forum for intentionally publishing such inaccurate information and for the confusion and anxiety raised by such untrue allegations. Ms Sabrina Yeap also calls upon the administers and founders of this forum to vet, investigate and pursue vigorously all the said articles and the forum members to ensure that such activity is not repeated and the forum is not used to perpetuate lies and slanders.

Ms Sabrina Yeap also calls upon the forum members responsible for posting such defamatory articles to cease and desist such activities at once otherwise Ms Sabrina Yeap will not hesitate to pursue legal action against them for their irresponsible actions.

On behalf of
Ms Sabrina Yeap

Dated : 18 June 2009
Old 06-18-2009, 10:02 AM
Animal Lover

Dr. Gorman is on a distinguished road

>>

Incorrect information. Only Princess passed away. How very sad this person decided to spread inaccurate information.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:01 AM
Animal Lover

JoyceTedoen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hi there, furkids,

cheers ya .

My name is Joyce Tedoen. I'm the author of dog-rescue-campaign.blogspot.com and I'm the photographer who took all the photos in the same blog. I decided to register an account in this forum, and clarify things with this post. As an individual, not on behalf of anyone, anything.

1. According to tracyvoice, "Our friend, a big fan of FFF told that Joyce, Hope and Serene (Ketam rescued dogs) died . Was this true ?"

Well. I'm Joyce, and I have to be alive to be quoting the article by the account tracyvoice (registered in May 2009 with only 1 post in this forum), right? :)

If you check the original blog post, which is on (http://dog-rescue-campaign.blogspot....d-shannon.html), there is no mention of Hope, Grace, Serene, or Joyce at all. Only Serene had posts and photos dedicated to her in the same blog, because the team was involved in bringing her back to safety.

Princess did died. Quoting from my blog, "According to those who were there when she died, there weren't any early symptom when it happened. It just did. It broke our heart, but we will stay strong, for all other fur kids." Also, read the first post on this incident in (http://dog-rescue-campaign.blogspot....-princess.html).

Do read the blog from Day 1 to get a clearly view on what's going on.

2.Just in case any of you have doubts on my existance in real world, my name is Joyce Tedoen, and I'm a freelance photojournalist. I volunteered my time to help out at Furry Friends Farm.

I have nothing to gain from Sabrina or FFF, nor they offered me anything in return. I'm doing it for the satisfaction of knowing I managed to help another suffering dog. It is the same for the rest of the volunteer I'm attached to.

Political stuff, not my interest - that is why the title of dog-rescue-campaign.blogspot.com is "Dog Rescue Campaign - No politics, no bullshits. Just the rescue campaign itself." The blog is just an update of what we've done so far, as a team.

Again, read the blog from Day 1 to find out for yourself. :)

3. No one told me to write this clarification-post. I did it because I like things to be transparent. I want people to see what I saw - the truth - which is a habit of being a photojournalist. And I hate baseless accusations made by those hiding behind the anonymity internet has provided.

That's all. I hope in the future if any of you want to quote from my blog, make sure that it is indeed the correct information, not just a paragraph from my post plus your own imagination.

You can contact me via (joyce.tedoen@yahoo.com) for anything at all.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:36 PM
Animal Lover

franky is on a distinguished road

Ms Sabrina,
My friend, a great lady Michelle Ng , with a tiny monthly earning , last month withdrew RM6000 from her saving a/c to donate to FFF after reading Ketam dog disaster in Newspaper. I myself has donated RM3000 to FFF.

I was told that Ms Sabrina is a member of Petfinder. It took me 2 days to read this thread completely.

I would like to seek an explanation in terms of the transfer of your Ketam dogs to Mdm Kang as reported in Nanyang & Sin Chew newspaper two weeks ago. I don't understand Chinese, but my wife does. The reporters were invited to FFF in conjunction with the plantation of jackfruit in FFF. You have told the reporters that you were going to send all the rescued dogs to Mdm Kang from Taiping to give way for your plantation.

You also told the reporters that you has approached Mdm Kam Sun Yoke to conduct the Operafest Children’s Choir on the 1 & 2 August 2009 and the entire proceeds thereof will go to Furry Friends Farm.

Moreover, You will hold a big carnival for fund raising of RM30,000 in aid of FFF's expansion.

Ms Sabrina, we appreciate your effort in rescuing the Ketam dogs. But please bear in mind, the public donation are meant to solve the two thousand stray dogs in Ketam too. I have yet to see your plan of action in this matter. The priority is to solve the Ketam strays, not FFF expansion. I hope you can reconsider this.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:21 AM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road

Franky,

I’m not sure whether Ms Sabrina Yeap is a member of this forum but you may contact her directly at www.furryfriendsfarm.org for your queries. She would be able help you with your queries. Further contact information can be found at Furry Friends Farm’s website.

If any person has any queries or requires more information on Furry Friends Farms, please get in touch with Furry Friends Farm, they may be contacted at www.furryfriendsfarm.org.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:29 AM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Franky - I have to salute you and your friend Michele for big big heart of love.

I hope things get sorted out soon.

Cheers!

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-19-2009, 11:26 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Franky,

I second Lupie's comment. You and your friend Michelle Ng have a big heart, and I hope you get this sorted out soon. *2 fingers on forehead, saluting*
Old 06-19-2009, 11:59 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

franky, Look it was surprise to me your large donated and your question. Thanks for sharing. I hope you will get the right answer and please sharing with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franky View Post
Ms Sabrina,
My friend, a great lady Michelle Ng , with a tiny monthly earning , last month withdrew RM6000 from her saving a/c to donate to FFF after reading Ketam dog disaster in Newspaper. I myself has donated RM3000 to FFF.

I was told that Ms Sabrina is a member of Petfinder. It took me 2 days to read this thread completely.

I would like to seek an explanation in terms of the transfer of your Ketam dogs to Mdm Kang as reported in Nanyang & Sin Chew newspaper two weeks ago. I don't understand Chinese, but my wife does. The reporters were invited to FFF in conjunction with the plantation of jackfruit in FFF. You have told the reporters that you were going to send all the rescued dogs to Mdm Kang from Taiping to give way for your plantation.

You also told the reporters that you has approached Mdm Kam Sun Yoke to conduct the Operafest Children’s Choir on the 1 & 2 August 2009 and the entire proceeds thereof will go to Furry Friends Farm.

Moreover, You will hold a big carnival for fund raising of RM30,000 in aid of FFF's expansion.

Ms Sabrina, we appreciate your effort in rescuing the Ketam dogs. But please bear in mind, the public donation are meant to solve the two thousand stray dogs in Ketam too. I have yet to see your plan of action in this matter. The priority is to solve the Ketam strays, not FFF expansion. I hope you can reconsider this.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:01 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

He have a right sharing the require question at forum. If he the person was donated large amount in cash, If real, why not let answer back to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
Franky,

I’m not sure whether Ms Sabrina Yeap is a member of this forum but you may contact her directly at www.furryfriendsfarm.org for your queries. She would be able help you with your queries. Further contact information can be found at Furry Friends Farm’s website.

If any person has any queries or requires more information on Furry Friends Farms, please get in touch with Furry Friends Farm, they may be contacted at www.furryfriendsfarm.org.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Closed Thread