Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens > Cat TV and Photos

Cat TV and Photos Post photos of your cats or embed YouTube videos. Nice place to show off your kittens or cat buddies

Old 02-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default the kittens are getting bigger.

Darling,u want cat can communicate with meow?? u can have my Peterpan. When he is angry with me for not feeding him more than I give,u should see his face with his loud meow.The time he meow non stop at my door.he will stop meowing when I open the door.He walk in and land on my bed.mcm lah aku panggil dia

My Peterpan is very chatty.Everyday,he will wait at the door when I come home.Then start meowing to me like telling me what had happen that day.Who is being naughty and who vommited on my tikar Sabah today

So,u can imagine how I was very lonely when he was admitted to the hospital for 1 week after his fall. When he came home,he was quiet probably he is too weak to make noise.After 2 weeks,he is back to his normal self

Quote:
Originally Posted by daRLing View Post
that was freaking adorable cats.they dont 'speak' when we ask them to sometimes when im on the phone with my mom,and she insists to hear my furkids' voice,that was the hardest thing to do.they prefer to be in silent mode.sampai kan my mom kempunan nak dengar suara kucing2 pain in the arseeee.hahaha. but yet,super adorable..

why dont u post blackie's pics here..i wanna see i wanna see
Old 02-13-2009, 10:04 PM
PetFinder Guru

daRLing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the kittens are getting bigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Darling,u want cat can communicate with meow?? u can have my Peterpan. When he is angry with me for not feeding him more than I give,u should see his face with his loud meow.The time he meow non stop at my door.he will stop meowing when I open the door.He walk in and land on my bed.mcm lah aku panggil dia

My Peterpan is very chatty.Everyday,he will wait at the door when I come home.Then start meowing to me like telling me what had happen that day.Who is being naughty and who vommited on my tikar Sabah today

So,u can imagine how I was very lonely when he was admitted to the hospital for 1 week after his fall. When he came home,he was quiet probably he is too weak to make noise.After 2 weeks,he is back to his normal self
peterpann!!cium sikitt jom borak borak
Old 02-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

hahaha, freaking adorable....I like that description. My Blackie used to be senyap juga. I had to "train" him to "talk".

One silly thing I trained him to is this...I'll say one, two, three, nyek, and he'll nyek back at me. This never fails to amuse my mum & hubby. But he won't co-operate long, after the 3rd time, he won't nyek anymore, no matter what I say or do. He just clamps up.

Here're some of Blackie's pics.

looking cute & enquiring......

and a bit fierce looking here....

and catching a cat nap in the afternoon......

Quote:
that was freaking adorable cats.they dont 'speak' when we ask them to sometimes when im on the phone with my mom,and she insists to hear my furkids' voice,that was the hardest thing to do.they prefer to be in silent mode.sampai kan my mom kempunan nak dengar suara kucing2 pain in the arseeee.hahaha. but yet,super adorable..

why dont u post blackie's pics here..i wanna see i wanna see
Old 02-13-2009, 11:06 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
hahaha, freaking adorable....I like that description. My Blackie used to be senyap juga. I had to "train" him to "talk".

One silly thing I trained him to is this...I'll say one, two, three, nyek, and he'll nyek back at me. This never fails to amuse my mum & hubby. But he won't co-operate long, after the 3rd time, he won't nyek anymore, no matter what I say or do. He just clamps up.

blackie is hottt,ppl i lovee his round face. he does resemblance to my prev cat,Chittamok who ran away from home and never come back
is blackie the only child?
Old 02-13-2009, 11:12 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Awwh, thanks, darling. I love to picit his round face all the time. But your cats are even more beautiful.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Chittamok who ran away and never went back to you. You must have been so sad when he disappeared like that.

Yes, Blackie is the only child, and he's 3 years and 3 months. Would you like to give me your Sugar to keep him company??? muahahahah!!! Just kidding, just kidding. I just love your Sugar so much, he has such a beautiful sweet face. And so furry.

Quote:
blackie is hottt,ppl i lovee his round face. he does resemblance to my prev cat,Chittamok who ran away from home and never come back
is blackie the only child?
Old 02-13-2009, 11:39 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Awwh, thanks, darling. I love to picit his round face all the time. But your cats are even more beautiful.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Chittamok who ran away and never went back to you. You must have been so sad when he disappeared like that.

Yes, Blackie is the only child, and he's 3 years and 3 months. Would you like to give me your Sugar to keep him company??? muahahahah!!! Just kidding, just kidding. I just love your Sugar so much, he has such a beautiful sweet face. And so furry.
Sugar is very hard to handle.Ramai kawan2 nak pinjam dia,jaga dia sekejap tapi i risau.He has this new bad attitude,lari dari rumah.Is it normal for cats go outdoors and it comes back.konon jalan2.Im just scared he wont come back Two days ago i went to my friend's home,i brought all my ktties.The other morning i woke up,Sugar was GONE.i thought he only lingered outside,hiding in bushes,then i searched him around,i knew he went outside the gate.I started searching for him,but didnt find him,my other friends kept on saying he will come back.I cried the whole day.But at around 4pm,i went outside again,i found him laying under a box next to the door. thank God he's back..i then locked him in a cage,tapi tak sampai hati nak kurung lama2 sebab memang tak pernah kurung dia so i unlocked the cage.i made sure there was no escape point for him anymore,then i went for dinner,when i was back,SUGAR WAS OUTSIDE THE HOUSE AGAIN how did he went out????? made decision,go back to our crib,he behaved normally,chasing his brothers,sleeping on my chair.I rase,sugar ada kawan2 la di area rumah kawan i tu Takut org culik dia time dia keluar jalan2 tu,or gaduh dengan anjing@kucing,kena langgar kenderaan

normal ke kucing nak jalan2 kat luar ni?
Old 02-14-2009, 09:46 AM
Animal Lover

Dah neuter Sugar ke belum?? Klu kucing jantan yg dah terbiasa dibiarkan kuar mmg dia akan sentiasa kuar.Bila dah neuter biasanya dia kuar tp jalan2 tak jauh.mcm mana pun balik gak.

Quote:
Sugar is very hard to handle.Ramai kawan2 nak pinjam dia,jaga dia sekejap tapi i risau.He has this new bad attitude,lari dari rumah.Is it normal for cats go outdoors and it comes back.konon jalan2.Im just scared he wont come back Two days ago i went to my friend's home,i brought all my ktties.The other morning i woke up,Sugar was GONE.i thought he only lingered outside,hiding in bushes,then i searched him around,i knew he went outside the gate.I started searching for him,but didnt find him,my other friends kept on saying he will come back.I cried the whole day.But at around 4pm,i went outside again,i found him laying under a box next to the door. thank God he's back..i then locked him in a cage,tapi tak sampai hati nak kurung lama2 sebab memang tak pernah kurung dia so i unlocked the cage.i made sure there was no escape point for him anymore,then i went for dinner,when i was back,SUGAR WAS OUTSIDE THE HOUSE AGAIN how did he went out????? made decision,go back to our crib,he behaved normally,chasing his brothers,sleeping on my chair.I rase,sugar ada kawan2 la di area rumah kawan i tu Takut org culik dia time dia keluar jalan2 tu,or gaduh dengan anjing@kucing,kena langgar kenderaan

normal ke kucing nak jalan2 kat luar ni?
Old 02-14-2009, 11:12 AM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Dah neuter Sugar ke belum?? Klu kucing jantan yg dah terbiasa dibiarkan kuar mmg dia akan sentiasa kuar.Bila dah neuter biasanya dia kuar tp jalan2 tak jauh.mcm mana pun balik gak.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:26 AM
PetFinder Guru

fia86 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

sebijik macam my labu... huhu
Old 02-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Animal Lover

muahahahahah!!! lawak betul ko ni Zai

Charlene, your Blackie betul2 look like labu with chubby round face mcm Fia86 cakap.heheheheheh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
Old 02-14-2009, 12:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
dah,,aduhaii..risau plak jadi nye.. takut die jadi gay ke ape,sbb kucing kawan tu dah neuter pun tapi kuar jumpa 'bf"
Old 02-14-2009, 12:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post

cubit baru tau ni..dah pandai nak keluar lepak yeee
Old 02-14-2009, 12:01 PM
Mamiauww...

shareen_natasha is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to shareen_natasha
Talking Re: the kittens are getting bigger.

huissshhhhhhh.......... tembam2 & temokkkk fur - kids ni sumer... jelesnyer haku

"`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Old 02-14-2009, 12:14 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shareen_natasha View Post
huissshhhhhhh.......... tembam2 & temokkkk fur - kids ni sumer... jelesnyer haku
Old 02-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Animal Lover

Betul tu Darling.bila dah neuter,dia tak suka merayau2 tak tentu hala lg cari gf.so Darling blh pantau pergerakkan dia.at least dia selamat dari diculik,dilanggar dan ditiimpa mcm2 penyakit dari luar. klu kucing mana ada istilah gay cik adik oi

Quote:
dah,,aduhaii..risau plak jadi nye.. takut die jadi gay ke ape,sbb kucing kawan tu dah neuter pun tapi kuar jumpa 'bf"
Old 02-14-2009, 12:50 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Betul tu Darling.bila dah neuter,dia tak suka merayau2 tak tentu hala lg cari gf.so Darling blh pantau pergerakkan dia.at least dia selamat dari diculik,dilanggar dan ditiimpa mcm2 penyakit dari luar. klu kucing mana ada istilah gay cik adik oi

tapi ada..jadi depan mata kucing tu beli kat spca,neuter dah,potong abes..die selalu sgt keluar,2 3 hari baru balik then one day,'bf' die ikut balik,diorg bermesra2 depan rumah,disaksikan mommy kucing tu,me n my friends.patut la b4 this kitorg nmpak kat tengkuk die mcm ade luka2 sikit,ingatkan kurap
Old 02-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Animal Lover

bf?? maksudnya kucing tu kucing betina?? eh,takde mcm tu.kucing betina klu dah kena neuter dia takkan ada rasa nak mengawan lg.tgk jantan pun tak selera. mengaumlah mcm mana pun kucing betina takkan nak punya.rasanya kucing tu blm kena neuter lg. kdg2 kucing di SPCA bukan semua sd di neuter.

klu kucing jantan yg dewasa sebelum ni dah pandai mengawan baru kena neuter,dia msh ada sedikit perasaan mengawan cuma tak sekronik sebelum dineuter dan lebih jinak dpd sebelum di neuter.

Quote:
tapi ada..jadi depan mata kucing tu beli kat spca,neuter dah,potong abes..die selalu sgt keluar,2 3 hari baru balik then one day,'bf' die ikut balik,diorg bermesra2 depan rumah,disaksikan mommy kucing tu,me n my friends.patut la b4 this kitorg nmpak kat tengkuk die mcm ade luka2 sikit,ingatkan kurap
Old 02-14-2009, 01:15 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
bf?? maksudnya kucing tu kucing betina?? eh,takde mcm tu.kucing betina klu dah kena neuter dia takkan ada rasa nak mengawan lg.tgk jantan pun tak selera. mengaumlah mcm mana pun kucing betina takkan nak punya.rasanya kucing tu blm kena neuter lg. kdg2 kucing di SPCA bukan semua sd di neuter.

klu kucing jantan yg dewasa sebelum ni dah pandai mengawan baru kena neuter,dia msh ada sedikit perasaan mengawan cuma tak sekronik sebelum dineuter dan lebih jinak dpd sebelum di neuter.
kucing tu jantan,all white,odd eyes,comel sgt,ala2 turkish angora..confirm dah neuter..tapi jadi mcm 'pondan sikit'..sbb bf die tu yang gigit tengkuk die
Old 02-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Animal Lover

hahahah!! lawak betoilah u ni Darling

kucing jantan I suma dah neuter takde satu pun yg jd pondan.mgkn kucing yg u nampak tu kebetulan saja. Charlene punya kucing yg bulat mcm labu tu blm neuter sebab Carlene kata dia mcm pondan,tak pernah nak mengawan dan bila mengiau suara kecik mcm anak kucing.jd kdg2 bukan pasal kita neuter dia jd mcm tu.some cats are born with defect.itu je.

Quote:
kucing tu jantan,all white,odd eyes,comel sgt,ala2 turkish angora..confirm dah neuter..tapi jadi mcm 'pondan sikit'..sbb bf die tu yang gigit tengkuk die
Old 02-14-2009, 05:20 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
hahahah!! lawak betoilah u ni Darling

kucing jantan I suma dah neuter takde satu pun yg jd pondan.mgkn kucing yg u nampak tu kebetulan saja. Charlene punya kucing yg bulat mcm labu tu blm neuter sebab Carlene kata dia mcm pondan,tak pernah nak mengawan dan bila mengiau suara kecik mcm anak kucing.jd kdg2 bukan pasal kita neuter dia jd mcm tu.some cats are born with defect.itu je.
maybe la..tapi kudis2 kat tengkuk die still a mystery kalau die gay pun,peduli ape.comel je.. ini kucing gay.watch out blackie die suke kucing jantan jambuuu