Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Food

Pet Food List and review pet food here

Old 04-01-2010, 05:20 PM
LulaBee

Lionking is on a distinguished road
Default Go! Natural (cat food) ada siapa pernah cuba?

ada satu petshop ni bwk msk produk Go! Natural ni, katanya mmg bagus mcm Innova Evo, tapi xtau la kan..ada tak sapa2 pernah cuba? ni detailnya n gambarnye skali:

GO! NATURAL-CHICKEN, TURKEY & DUCK DRY FORMULA
Grain – free
For all breeds and life stages
(Kitten, adult, senior, & overweight cats)
Go Natural Grain-Free formulas are formulated with the Highest Meat Protein, Lowest Carbs, and Absolutely No Grains.

Unbelievable Taste ...Unsurpassed Nutrition!
Features:
• 80% Hormone Free Meats – 0% Grains
• Slow cooked at low temperatures
• Pre-biotics and Pro-biotics
• Fresh fruit, select berries, and healthy vegetables
• Natural antioxidants
• Balanced Omega 6 and 3 essential fatty acids
• Promotes a healthy urinary tract
• Promotes a healthy digestive tract and odor control
• Unbelievable taste….GUARANTEED!

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Crude Protein (min) 50%
Available in 1lb, 3lb,
and 10lb bags
Crude Fat (min) 21%
Crude Fiber (max) 2%
Moisture (max) 10%
Ash (max) 7.8%
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids 3%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.5%
Taurine (min) 1.9%
Magnesium (max) 0.1%

INGREDIENTS
Chicken Meal, de-boned Chicken, de-boned Turkey , Turkey Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of [Vit. E]), Potato, Peas, Natural Fish Flavour, Natural Chicken Flavour, Salmon, de-boned Duck, Salmon Meal, Duck Meal, Salmon Oil, Whole Dried Egg, Pumpkin, Apples, Carrots, Bananas, Blueberries, Cranberries, Lentil Beans, Broccoli, Spinach, Cottage Cheese, Alfalfa Sprouts, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Lactobacillus Acidopholus, Lactobacillus Casei, Enterococcus Faecium, Bifodibacterium Thermophilum, dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Vitamins - (Vit. E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate(source of vitamin C), niacin, inositol, Vit. A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, beta-carotene, Vit. D3 supplement, folic acid, biotin, Vit. B12 supplement), Minerals - (zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, iron proteinate, copper sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), Garlic Powder, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Rosemary

GO! NATURAL CAT-Chicken, Fruit, & Vegetable
Finally, a cat food with nutrient dense ingredients, and formulated with a healthy, wholesome approach for all life stages!
Formulated by qualified nutritionists, Go! Natural cat food promotes a healthy urinary tract and bladder through reduced urinary PH and low dietary magnesium. Added taurine is critical for vision and heart muscle function. Ingredients such as cranberries, human grade chicken, salmon, sunflower oil, flax, and many more exciting nutrients provide a nutrient dense kibble and a taste that is out of this world.

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS

[CENTER][LEFT][CENTER]Crude Protein (min) 32%
Available in 1lb, 4lb,
and 10lb bags
Crude Fat (min) 20%
Crude Fiber (max) 3%
Moisture (max) 9%
Ash (max) 5.9%
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids 5.8%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.86%
Taurine 0.2%
Magnesium 0.1%
Ash 5.9%

INGREDIENTS
Chicken Meal, de-boned Chicken, Whole Brown Rice, Whole White Rice, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols a source of vit. E), Salmon Meal, Natural Chicken Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Rice Bran, Dried Apples, Dried Carrots, Potato, Dried Cranberries, Flaxseed Oil, Whole Dried Egg, Salmon Oil (a natural source of DHA). Suncured Alfalfa meal, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamins ( Vitamin E , Vitamin C, Niacin, Inositol, Vitamin A, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ribolflavin, Beta Carotene, Vitamin D3, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12), Minerals ( Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), DL Methionine, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Rosemary.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Go_GFCat_1lb_lo_res_duck.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	9134   Click image for larger version

Name:	gobag_cat_CV.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	9135  

Last edited by Lionking; 04-01-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:30 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Go! Natural (cat food) ada sape pernah cuba?

Errr... kinda confused here...
Initially stated grain free but when you scroll down further to the ingredients part it mentions brown rice, white rice and oatmeal which is from the grain family. Am I wrong?

Also, I was made to understand that if the Ash content is high, the nutrients cannot be absorbed by our pets. The lower the content of Ash in the food means the higher chance of our pets consuming the nutrients in the kibbles.

Just my two cents la.

P/S Something I found in the net about high content of ash......

Why is there ash in cat food? Because meat that is prepared for cat food is cooked at a high temperature, it leaves a residue of ash. Within the ash, there is calcium, magnesium, calcium, potassium and other trace minerals. Therefore; food with a higher proportion of meat content will contain more ash. However, better quality meat will produce less ash. Cats require a certain amount of ash in their diets so it cannot be eliminated completely.
Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease

Over the years, cat owners were told to avoid buying cat food with high ash content because it was one of the major causes of feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD). Ash was responsible for the cultivation of crystals in cat urine, thus blocking the urinary tract.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Felix The Cat; 04-01-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:41 PM
LulaBee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Errr... kinda confused here...
Initially stated grain free but when you scroll down further to the ingredients part it mentions brown rice, white rice and oatmeal which is from the grain family. Am I wrong?

Also, I was made to understand that if the Ash content is high, the nutrients cannot be absorbed by our pets. The lower the content of Ash in the food means the higher chance of our pets consuming the nutrients in the kibbles.

Just my two cents la.

P/S Something I found in the net about high content of ash......

Why is there ash in cat food? Because meat that is prepared for cat food is cooked at a high temperature, it leaves a residue of ash. Within the ash, there is calcium, magnesium, calcium, potassium and other trace minerals. Therefore; food with a higher proportion of meat content will contain more ash. However, better quality meat will produce less ash. Cats require a certain amount of ash in their diets so it cannot be eliminated completely.
Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease

Over the years, cat owners were told to avoid buying cat food with high ash content because it was one of the major causes of feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD). Ash was responsible for the cultivation of crystals in cat urine, thus blocking the urinary tract.
hehe..yg grain free tu yg produk atas skali kak felix yg chicken,turkey and duck tu..yg ada grains yg produk chicken,fruit and vegetables, yang pack warna purple/pink tu...hehehe. Tauke petshop tu rekemen yg pack biru tu chicken, turkey n duck tu, tp xbli pun lg..nak tanya pendapat forumers yang pakar pasal makanan kucing dulu..
Old 04-02-2010, 11:18 AM
***feline guardian***

kingmaliQue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kingmaliQue

salam semua

nk tanye tuan tanah...pet shop mana yg ada jual dis brand? n pricing?
Old 04-04-2010, 02:28 PM
LulaBee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmaliQue View Post
salam semua

nk tanye tuan tanah...pet shop mana yg ada jual dis brand? n pricing?
kat klinik haiwan bandar seri putra bangi. Price n stock xda lg, doc. baru bagi sample je ari tu. Ikut doc. tu lg 2 minggu baru smpi stock,
Old 08-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Go! Natural (cat food) ada siapa pernah cuba?

miskeens,

Your post above has been removed due to the violation of one or more forum guidelines.

It contained one or more inappropriate language such as abbreviations (short form), sms language or colloquial language/dialects, which made it less readable to our multi-racial members, and is against our Forum Rules and Guidelines.

Quote:
1) Language Use - Proper English & Bahasa Malaysia
In order to allow and encourage the participation of our multi-racial members, you should use proper English or Bahasa Malaysia in your discussions. Informal/colloquial language or dialects should be avoided whenever possible. Do not use abbreviations such as "ne1, gr8, wan2, ckp, tgk, troz, cmtu" and such - there are no character limitations at the forum, so please write in proper grammar and language.

Please write in English if possible. Although PetFinder.my focuses on Malaysian pets, there are many foreigners that frequent our forums, and English would be best for us to share the knowledge, and they can better contribute to it as well. Please try your best to help disseminate knowledge in the form of writing that the most number of people can benefit in.

Forum Moderators may edit or remove such posts to improve readability of the thread as necessary.

extracted from Forum Rules and Guidelines
Please help keep our forum easily readable so knowledge can be more effectively shared among members.

Thank you.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:24 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Go! Natural (cat food) ada siapa pernah cuba?

My holistic vet Dr Susanna, suggest I bagi Go Natural for my cats. Selain dari Addiction, Orijen & Evo. Byk I belajar dari dia tentang hal dunia kucing yang vet biasa tak pernah bagitau. Nampaknya terpaksa tukar kibbles kucing demi kesihatan durang.

Banyak benda yang dia ajar info tu tak boleh dapat kat internet. Sangat refreshing tengok kucing kita dari perspektif yang berbeza. Bukan hanya berubat secara moden tapi dari cara holistic dan traditional.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Animal Lover

Keisha is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Keisha
Default Re: Go! Natural (cat food) ada siapa pernah cuba?

Erm...penah try brand ni kt anak2 kucing sy, dorg lebih suka yg wet food berbanding kibbles. tp lepas tu kena cirit-birit, mgkin terkejut kot terima makanan baru, takpun mgkin tak serasi.. so i dah stop & dah hadiahkan baki kibbles tu kt my friend...