Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 06-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Vietnamese workers killing stray cats for food in KL/PJ

I have just heard that there are Vietnamese workers killing stray cats for food in KL and PJ. They target the big sized adult cats for maximum meat. Several people feeding strays in the area have noticed one or two big sized adults missing every week.

At first they thought the stray dogs got them, but they soon noticed a pattern that those that went missing were the biggest ones.

They ruled out people picking them up and adopting them because the missing ones included many that were absolutely plain and non-attractive cats. The cuter, prettier but smaller ones were untouched. Only the big cats were taken.

Someone saw a Vietnamese hanging around one of the feeding places and the Vietnamese got hostile when the cat feeder stared at him. The guy actually threw down his bag which thumped on the ground like there was something hard and heavy in the bag and glared back at the cat feeder.

The people there believed the Vietnamese wait till it is dark and isolated, then approach the animal and whack it on the head with something hard, then bundle the unconscious animal into a bag and walk away.

The tame abandoned stray cats are the most vulnerable and pitiful. They trust humans too easily and are easy prey.

Watch out, cat lovers and rescuers!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-09-2010, 05:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

kuntum is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Vietnamese workers killing stray cats for food in KL/PJ

Kesainnyeee...

Vietnamesse pulak...dulu Myanmar... dorang ni memang bermasalalah la...!

Nak tangkap law kat malaysia amat la tidak kuat...

Wish law kita macam kat negara lain...suka tengok Animal Cops Philadephia kat Discovery animal channel. Puas ati bila yang dera binatang dihukum setimpalnya!
Old 06-09-2010, 05:15 PM
PetFinder Guru

Sashy is on a distinguished road

Guess they've eaten all the stray dogs ....
Wish they'd learn to adapt to the countryside cultures instead of just doing what they like
Old 06-09-2010, 10:07 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Not only KL/PJ ..FK.. happens everywhere nowadays...

been thinking lately where most of 'my' outdoor tabbies/'hunks' / 'taikos' go.. i well-fed a few..and some went MIA.. being eaten up is the worst 'cause' of disappearance..which I would not want to even think of .. usually just assume they had been adopted..

p/s FK , actually, the cause of over populated strays at my house is due to people dumping their 'pets' at the school canteen ( beside big road) and my house just around 500 m away..no wonder I got hell of beautiful , DLH/DMH strays and most of them are comfortable around human..
Old 06-09-2010, 11:17 PM
PetFinder Guru

Suhaimy is on a distinguished road

Their motto is 'if you can catch, you can eat'. That's the fact!
Old 06-10-2010, 12:19 AM
PetFinder Guru

Semoga dorang mati cepat! Lepas tu kucing pulak makan dorang...
Old 06-10-2010, 01:19 AM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntum View Post
Semoga dorang mati cepat! Lepas tu kucing pulak makan dorang...
hakhakhak !!!

kuntum....kak zai rasa kucing pun tak hingin makan durg tu...

busuk tul baunyer .....
Old 06-10-2010, 01:22 AM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua

kejam! mmg xberperikemanusiaan! mkn la nasik ke..ayam ke..ikan ke..ni kucing plak..tlg la! xleh nk bygkn..e..ngeri la!
Old 06-10-2010, 10:51 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
hakhakhak !!!

kuntum....kak zai rasa kucing pun tak hingin makan durg tu...

busuk tul baunyer .....
Hehehe..itulah Kak Zai...kucing pun tak lalu, kan? Dasyat la dorang ni...siap tunggu kat tempat feeding nak tangkap kucing....
Old 06-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntum View Post
Kesainnyeee...

Vietnamesse pulak...dulu Myanmar... dorang ni memang bermasalalah la...!

Nak tangkap law kat malaysia amat la tidak kuat...

Wish law kita macam kat negara lain...suka tengok Animal Cops Philadephia kat Discovery animal channel. Puas ati bila yang dera binatang dihukum setimpalnya!
I think Myanmar workers are also involved. I really pity the cats because they were so manja (they had been pets dumped by their irresponsible owners or irate neighbours of irresponsible owners who refused to spay/neuter their animals and they grew in numbers and all get dumped elsewhere ... mommies, babies, kids, pregnant moms, everybody ...). And these manja cats walk right up to the murderers or let them approach them and those bastards simply bash them to death on the head. They actually thought these murderers sayang them!

I heard one cat actually managed to escape after being bashed on the head but she later collapsed and died of injuries to her head in a pool of blood at the roadside. So very, very sad and angry! Damn those bastards!

But I think it is so blatant the way these killer foreigners dare to act so hostile and challenge the locals so easily like real samsengs. They are a danger not only to our pet animals but also to our whole community and the police should really come down hard on them!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

Bro,aku punya kwn duduk kat area Jln Imbi KL kata dulu sana ramai local but after sometime most local moved out from the area coz Myanmar and Vietnamese people move in and create a lot of problems. Fighting among themselves after they got drunk and make a lot of noise. Slowly stray dogs start to dissappear

Ini bangsa Bro,kita kena kumpul ramai ramai dan cincang je durang. We need to show them who is the boss. Tinggal kat tempat org kenalah ikut cara orang.Ini buat mcm rmh sendiri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
I think Myanmar workers are also involved. I really pity the cats because they were so manja (they had been pets dumped by their irresponsible owners or irate neighbours of irresponsible owners who refused to spay/neuter their animals and they grew in numbers and all get dumped elsewhere ... mommies, babies, kids, pregnant moms, everybody ...). And these manja cats walk right up to the murderers or let them approach them and those bastards simply bash them to death on the head. They actually thought these murderers sayang them!

I heard one cat actually managed to escape after being bashed on the head but she later collapsed and died of injuries to her head in a pool of blood at the roadside. So very, very sad and angry! Damn those bastards!

But I think it is so blatant the way these killer foreigners dare to act so hostile and challenge the locals so easily like real samsengs. They are a danger not only to our pet animals but also to our whole community and the police should really come down hard on them!

Last edited by June; 06-10-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:15 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post

eeeee...banyaaak cantekk!! Dah la bunuh binatang kurang ajar pulak tu! Memang kena ajar dorang ni! Govt kita kena hantar dorang balik ni..sikit sangat yang memang nak cari rezeki..yg lain tu nak porak perandakan negara je...kesian kat kucing2 & anjing2 stray ni...tak abis2 jd mangsa!
Old 06-10-2010, 12:18 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Bro,aku punya kwn duduk kat area Jln Imbi KL kata dulu sana ramai local but after sometime most local moved out from the area coz Myanmar and Vietnamese people move in and create a lot of problems. Fighting among themselves after the got drunk and make a lot of noise. Slowly stray dogs start to dissappear

Ini bangsa Bro,kita kena kumpul ramai ramai dan cincang je durang. We need to show them who is the boss. Tinggal kat tempat org kenalah ikut cara orang.Ini buat mcm rmh sendiri.
Betol la kak june..sekarang ni banyak betol dah pendatang asing...abis, kawan kak june tak buat aduan ke kat Polis? Harap sapa2 yang makan anjing & kucing ni idup tak lama...
Old 06-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Love all pets

aku_ais is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to aku_ais

yeah...during my internship back i 2008, i worked with vietnamese...so i did ask one of them,"why do u eat dogs"..the person replied "their meat is very nice.." yewwwww....they raised dogs n cats in vietnam to be eaten (same like in msia we raised chickens n cows for eat).i wonder how can they eat such things..now near my house there are vietnamese living...n i'm always scared that they will kill my dogs n cat...

n 1 more info, i've read it somewhere that in vietnam,they are doing a test on a dog..for what reason i've forgotten.but,b4 the test completed,they have killed the dog n make it as their meal!
Old 06-15-2010, 12:27 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

Vietnamese eat dog and cats........even rabbits..!!!!!!!! and also turtle....

there when you have too many of them here over....this will happen
Old 06-15-2010, 12:56 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
Vietnamese eat dog and cats........even rabbits..!!!!!!!! and also turtle....

there when you have too many of them here over....this will happen
er...I think most of us eat rabbits..
Old 06-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

Not me.Cannot imagine eating such a cute animal

Bg free mkn pun tak mau

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Old 06-15-2010, 02:07 PM
PetFinder Buddy

comot82 is on a distinguished road

macam sy ni plak...memang tak suka sgt; anti tahap diabetis ngan warga asing nih...!...tak kiralah bangsa warga apa sekali pun...(bangla ke indon ker...)memang tak suka sgt2 diaorg berada di negara kita n buat kacau buat jahat sesama kita tak kiralah pada binatang sekali pun...!

dah selalu sgt dgr diaorg jenis makan kuc++++.....sampai hati diarg sanggup hidup2 bunuh n makan....!
rs bertembung ngan diaorg yg tgh berduyun2 waktu balik kijer tu kan rs cam nak tekan minyak langgar jer diaorg nih...!!!!
ishhh.........!!!
Old 06-15-2010, 02:13 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Some ppl, Nurkasih, not most. In countries where rabbits are many, maybe la, tapi not in this country. Rabbits lain, kucing kita kat sini yg kita hari-hari kasi makanan dan TNR tu lain ... kucing strays kita nie datang nya banyak yang dibuang orang yg mati-matian enggan kembirikan kucing mereka, pastu buang-buang kat pasar, warong, tempat sampah, banyak makanan utk mereka dan boleh hidup bahagia penuh freedom outdoors konon. These cats are former house pets (sebab tu mereka jinak, yg betul-betul liar tu perangai lain, nampak orang 10 meter pun lari dan tak dapat si keparat Myanmar dan Vietnam mendekati utk tangkap pun!). Itu yg buat menyayat hati dan kesian ... they were loving pets, manja giler!

Aku sumpah mereka biar mereka kena hempap konkrit yg jatuh semasa buat kerja construction nanti. Baru dapat mereka rasa macam mana kepala mereka dihempap berkecai!

Biar saudara mereka kat kampung mereka pula bertangisan sepertimana penyayang kucing kat sini menangis mengenang nasib malang kucing yg tidak berdosa yg disayangi walaupun tak comel dan strays tu.

Last edited by FurKids; 06-15-2010 at 02:20 PM.