Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens > Cat TV and Photos

Cat TV and Photos Post photos of your cats or embed YouTube videos. Nice place to show off your kittens or cat buddies

Old 01-21-2009, 01:19 PM

Default Re: Felis Wonder Gallery

Originally Posted by daRLing View Post
Charger is always being the most adorable one,and the famous one i love youuu Charger...yeay Charger Charger
Charger know he is handsome you can see it in his snobbish look.

Anyway it was a pleasure meeting you at Alicia place last weekend.

Old 01-21-2009, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by euanna View Post
Coony.. my bf and I are curious.. how did you get your 1st MC??? MC is not something you see often..

I'm guessing it's from another breeder..how? when? details! details!! ..
My first MCO is Eternal's Hikaru Genji of Felis Wonder from a breeder in Japan with his line going back to Nascat Tracker one of the early day MCO big gun of US, Hikaru join us in mid 2003. My second import is Takao from another breeder also from Japan. My third import is Charger from US a breeder I had known for more then 4 years before she let me had her cat.

I did a lot of research on the MCO before I acquire from the breeders as before this I had bad experience with unethical & dishonest breeder even with committee of a local cat club. Becoz of some extra knowledge of the MCO I was able to identified the quality & condition of a MCO I enquire from Russia, otherwise I wud had got myself something I did not ask for.

Old 01-21-2009, 03:16 PM

daRLing is an unknown quantity at this point

Charger know he is handsome you can see it in his snobbish look.

Anyway it was a pleasure meeting you at Alicia place last weekend.
Nice meeting you,Jimmy..i atlast knw your name Charger did really know how to act he's the coolest cat of all..lazy but adorable..i love lazy cats I saw him sit for the 1st time,HE IS TALL.I cant imagine how long he is if he stand like this ;

He might reach my height
Old 01-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Call me Yuana or Yan ;)

euanna is on a distinguished road

My first MCO is Eternal's Hikaru Genji of Felis Wonder from a breeder in Japan with his line going back to Nascat Tracker one of the early day MCO big gun of US, Hikaru join us in mid 2003. My second import is Takao from another breeder also from Japan. My third import is Charger from US a breeder I had known for more then 4 years before she let me had her cat.

I did a lot of research on the MCO before I acquire from the breeders as before this I had bad experience with unethical & dishonest breeder even with committee of a local cat club. Becoz of some extra knowledge of the MCO I was able to identified the quality & condition of a MCO I enquire from Russia, otherwise I wud had got myself something I did not ask for.
Must be a long process to get a pedigree cat from overseas... But worth it in my opinion. I guess I have to study and do research too to make my lil Sherbet bigger and healthier!
From your explanation, seems my bf and I conclusions are correct.. We seldom see MC because the Breeders are selective. Charger's owner took 4 years to give away her cat.. I'd be reluctant to give away my cat too but what a beautiful cat! Congrats to you for your beautiful cat and your efforts! Finding the right breeder / cattery .. doing research .. going there and convincing them to let you adopt for breeding..

Now if I only I have a few MCs running around in my house..
Old 01-22-2009, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by daRLing View Post
Nice meeting you,Jimmy..i atlast knw your name Charger did really know how to act he's the coolest cat of all..lazy but adorable..i love lazy cats I saw him sit for the 1st time,HE IS TALL.I cant imagine how long he is if he stand like this ;

He might reach my height
He is tall if he stand like that but can reach your height or not will depend on how short you are, hahah.....

Old 01-22-2009, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by euanna View Post
Must be a long process to get a pedigree cat from overseas... But worth it in my opinion. I guess I have to study and do research too to make my lil Sherbet bigger and healthier!
From your explanation, seems my bf and I conclusions are correct.. We seldom see MC because the Breeders are selective. Charger's owner took 4 years to give away her cat.. I'd be reluctant to give away my cat too but what a beautiful cat! Congrats to you for your beautiful cat and your efforts! Finding the right breeder / cattery .. doing research .. going there and convincing them to let you adopt for breeding..

Now if I only I have a few MCs running around in my house..
A good cat is always worthy of whatever the time frame is.

The day will come when you will have a few coons running around your house.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:05 AM
Addiction of Cats.....

izyandanial is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to izyandanial

How serious is your addiction? are you having symptom of running nose?? haha....
not just running nose but trully very high fever.....hehehlooks like the other mc owner in alor star can now feel a bit of addiction....will inform you back if its get serious....heheh
Mommy Of:GP,DW Felis Wonder Jerry Tigger.CH DW PR Felis Wonder Ironmaine.PR Felis Wonder Perfect Storm.Felis Wonder Kiger Mustang.Felis Wonder Falcon.GP Catizzadi Khayani ElHurair.Cattizadi Tinkerbell.Felis Wonder Extreme Charged!.Felis Wonder Simon Jr.
http://izyanbutikspa.blogspot.com/
Old 01-23-2009, 12:32 AM

oh dear izyan, you been spreading your MC addiction virus around in alor star ah??
tsk-tsk...penagih MC, hehe.

Originally Posted by izyandanial View Post
not just running nose but trully very high fever.....hehehlooks like the other mc owner in alor star can now feel a bit of addiction....will inform you back if its get serious....heheh
Old 01-23-2009, 11:23 AM
Addiction of Cats.....

oh dear izyan, you been spreading your MC addiction virus around in alor star ah??
tsk-tsk...penagih MC, hehe.
heeheh...ya lor blackie.......as for now only two of us in alor star who owned felis wonder mc.....heheheh......the other owner who own falcon and storm....but guess who's the mummy who bath them.....heheheh its me!!! so i was so lucky that there are times that i can have 4 mc in my hse......huaaa....and yet i'm still addicted.....muct see dr jimmy already....

but to bad the virus is so dangerous......
Mommy Of:GP,DW Felis Wonder Jerry Tigger.CH DW PR Felis Wonder Ironmaine.PR Felis Wonder Perfect Storm.Felis Wonder Kiger Mustang.Felis Wonder Falcon.GP Catizzadi Khayani ElHurair.Cattizadi Tinkerbell.Felis Wonder Extreme Charged!.Felis Wonder Simon Jr.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:28 AM

Awwh...lucky you, having 4 MCs running around in your home sometimes. I wish I could have an MC, too. Hehe, still working on that.

How's Kigger now? Must be so much bigger since I saw him last August? Any latest pics to post up? *begging*

heeheh...ya lor blackie.......as for now only two of us in alor star who owned felis wonder mc.....heheheh......the other owner who own falcon and storm....but guess who's the mummy who bath them.....heheheh its me!!! so i was so lucky that there are times that i can have 4 mc in my hse......huaaa....and yet i'm still addicted.....muct see dr jimmy already....

Old 01-23-2009, 11:49 AM
Addiction of Cats.....

Awwh...lucky you, having 4 MCs running around in your home sometimes. I wish I could have an MC, too. Hehe, still working on that.

How's Kigger now? Must be so much bigger since I saw him last August? Any latest pics to post up? *begging*

i will post the picture later.....as i'm in penang right now.....kiger is not putting on weight after i send falcon and storm to their new owner as i can see he is very lonely and i think BORING!!!! playing in ways that persian is....heheh yani and bell just play among them and ignore him.....

now....i can see alot of improvement after having jerry at my hse.....he is now more playful and starting to put on weight.but still he is the only one that still wakes me up every morning and the most creature that i always marah (and after that i regret )because he is the one that most kepoci and always want to help me in everything.....(can u imagine that!!??)

and i have 2 geng in my hse now.....the persians and the mc....i pening kepala.....!!!!
Old 01-23-2009, 02:45 PM

Don't say I had never warn you before about how addictive it can be, haha..... Wow!! I hope you enjoy bathing them, anyway how the 4 of them get along?

Careful of overdose, hehe....

Old 01-23-2009, 03:03 PM

Charlene, you shud be working on visa for 2 from your home minister, don't forget it's very addictive, haha.....

Old 01-23-2009, 03:08 PM

i will post the picture later.....as i'm in penang right now.....kiger is not putting on weight after i send falcon and storm to their new owner as i can see he is very lonely and i think BORING!!!! playing in ways that persian is....heheh yani and bell just play among them and ignore him.....

now....i can see alot of improvement after having jerry at my hse.....he is now more playful and starting to put on weight.but still he is the only one that still wakes me up every morning and the most creature that i always marah (and after that i regret )because he is the one that most kepoci and always want to help me in everything.....(can u imagine that!!??)

and i have 2 geng in my hse now.....the persians and the mc....i pening kepala.....!!!!
Yeah!! I know what you mean by kepoci, actually the more they try to help the more mess they actually create, haha....

Gang Persian vs Gang Maine Coon, let me know who win, but I think I can guess already, hehehe....

Old 01-23-2009, 03:26 PM

Haha, anytime kiger is lonely and your snobbish persians refuse to layan him, just send him over to me. I'll help you jaga him, free of charge, hehe.

This is kind of interesting....persians snobbish towards MC, while MC snobbish towards non-pedigree DLH......you think they "recognize" their own breed and perhaps feel they are the more superior breed??

ok, upload the adorable kepoci's pics when you're back home, and don't forget jerry's pics, too. I don't think I've seen him before.

2 MC visas???? Aiyoh, how to bribe my Finance & Home Minister ah??? I think I'll leave my minister to you to kau tim, can or not, Jimmy??

Charlene, you shud be working on visa for 2 from your home minister, don't forget it's very addictive, haha.....
Old 01-23-2009, 03:36 PM

2 MC visas???? Aiyoh, how to bribe my Finance & Home Minister ah??? I think I'll leave my minister to you to kau tim, can or not, Jimmy??
Off coz cannot lah! use your sexy appeal on your minister mah!! lol

Old 01-23-2009, 03:40 PM
Addiction of Cats.....

Don't say I had never warn you before about how addictive it can be, haha..... Wow!! I hope you enjoy bathing them, anyway how the 4 of them get along?

Careful of overdose, hehe....
really enjoy bathing as compare to bathing persian of course

hmmm....yesterday they are in my hse for bathing....but as usual falcon and storm is very sombong to me.......oviously they are really looking at me and said......you're just the temporary slave.....

its a huge diff personality from what they are at my hse and the real owner story......huge huge diff
Old 01-23-2009, 03:48 PM
Addiction of Cats.....

Yeah!! I know what you mean by kepoci, actually the more they try to help the more mess they actually create, haha....

Gang Persian vs Gang Maine Coon, let me know who win, but I think I can guess already, hehehe....

yup.....big mess but when you think back again it feels like he.....not they appeciate me in their own way.....i never feel that i'm doing things alone....always somebody will acompany and 'HELP' you.at least 1 of them know how to appreciate me.....heheh.....as you know jerry ....they dont really care about me.....

about gang thing......they have done many things to the persian....including taking their food also.....but lucky my persian is so cool......heheh good sister
Old 01-23-2009, 03:52 PM

really enjoy bathing as compare to bathing persian of course

hmmm....yesterday they are in my hse for bathing....but as usual falcon and storm is very sombong to me.......oviously they are really looking at me and said......you're just the temporary slave.....

its a huge diff personality from what they are at my hse and the real owner story......huge huge diff
Hahah...They now think they got datukship mah! you only an ordinary groomer, haha... I think they probably look at me the same way they look at you, looking downward, haha....

Old 01-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Addiction of Cats.....

Haha, anytime kiger is lonely and your snobbish persians refuse to layan him, just send him over to me. I'll help you jaga him, free of charge, hehe.

This is kind of interesting....persians snobbish towards MC, while MC snobbish towards non-pedigree DLH......you think they "recognize" their own breed and perhaps feel they are the more superior breed??

ok, upload the adorable kepoci's pics when you're back home, and don't forget jerry's pics, too. I don't think I've seen him before.

i dont know about 'recognize' their own breed but they way their play is totally diffrnt....when the 2 mc playing together you should stay back and just watch them.......but the most fav place to play together in in my bed.....thats make ke angry