Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 11-11-2008, 05:39 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog Cruelty By MPSJ

Casualgal can you pm me the details on how do i go about donating
I want to contribute.

thanks
Old 11-11-2008, 11:54 PM
PetFinder Guru

hourus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to hourus Send a message via Yahoo to hourus
Exclamation Re: Dog Cruelty By MPSJ

ok, i have submitted my complaint to mca selangor thru the link given by casualgal, hopefully our collective complaints can create awareness and make this issue known

zzzzzz.....woof woof
FurKid in the Car
Old 11-12-2008, 01:53 AM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Nobody and i mean NOBODY have the right to treat another living things this way. These guys are so s***. Should have got their picture and post everywhere to let people know these r the guys and what kind of method they use to catch dog. Even if they got paid commision for each dog they caught, they don't have the right and CAN"T touture that poor dog. The ??? jabatan shouldn't have pay them, they should have lock up these guys and sued them ( cukup evidence dan saksi mah kan) for touturing the dog. RIGHT? God bless that poor doggie.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:08 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hourus View Post
ok, i have submitted my complaint to mca selangor thru the link given by casualgal, hopefully our collective complaints can create awareness and make this issue known
thanks for the actions taken hourus, eventhough it's not much but still something was done..
hope mr.Micheal Chong will reply to your message..

wah, i've been online on and off in the forum and i kinda missed alot..
been busy with my exams and all..

well from my veiw i remember in the pass years similar cases like this happens such as if you guys remember the news about the perbandaran guys raid a house that have about 20dogs and killed them cold blooded with shotguns(if i'm not mistaken), then there were rage and dissatisfaction among the public also accusation here and there saying the dogs actually going to attack them and all..
then as time passes the news just faded out, i guess that's how our government take care of things here, saying something going to done but none is happening..

well we as a public i think the first step we can take is buy a phone with camera and also good for videos taking..
therefore if anything happen we have a solid proof on it...
there are other actions but this one seems easier to do..
Old 11-12-2008, 09:06 AM
Animal Lover

Casualgal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hourus View Post
Thank you!!! I hope it works! But we need more complaints!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 01:30 PM
Meow's Pets

firdaruddin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to firdaruddin

kalau boleh, kepilkan sekali sesalinan video mereka sedang tangkap those pets dalam owner's yard..tu bahan bukti tu..curi2 la record.....jadi at least, we got prove bila mereka query for bukti..
Old 11-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

it will be good if we know who is the culprit....

we can complain and so on but i doubt action will be taken
sadly to say i have no confident with animal rights in malaysia...
Old 11-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Animal Lover

The culprit is basically ALL the dog catchers! They are ALL equally bad! Just banging on one dog catcher alone will not do much good. If we want to act on it, we go big. What we can do is to complain...no matter with proof or not...and if our voice is heard by MCA, they will do the investigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
it will be good if we know who is the culprit....

we can complain and so on but i doubt action will be taken
sadly to say i have no confident with animal rights in malaysia...
Old 11-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

will MCA help? i dont see any cases MCA does help....unless missing person
missing dog......? its always have to be those dog organization that have to do all the running..........

you seen cases....abuse......in the end what owner or those idiot get?
RM40 fine..... that's it..

sadly to say
i doubt MCA can help....... do turn my prove my point wrong if they do!
Old 11-13-2008, 02:28 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Vivien, you're right. I've never heard or seen the MCA stepped out to help dogs or cats that have been abused. They just duduk there senyap saje.

It's always the animal activists, and NGOs that stepped up and fight on behalf of all the abused animals. MCA = Mai Chap Aye.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:19 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Vivien, you're right. I've never heard or seen the MCA stepped out to help dogs or cats that have been abused. They just duduk there senyap saje.

It's always the animal activists, and NGOs that stepped up and fight on behalf of all the abused animals. MCA = Mai Chap Aye.
Kalau MCA layan orang punya rights aje dan tak tolong kucing anjing, why don't you try UMNO or MIC too? Especially UMNO, since most of those local authorities top ppl are appointed by you know who-who?
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-14-2008, 02:12 PM
Animal Lover

That's why. Since they want our votes for the next election, they better handle our complaints properly. If they hear our voice (kalau banyak complaint la) then maybe they'll do something. If you don't believe, worth a try la. If you file a complaint, there might be 1% chance, if you don't, there won't be a single chance. If we don't gather to help these furkids, who will?

MCA, MIC and UMNO is "one", darling. They collaborated.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:04 AM
Vivien Wuz Ere

in the end it will be the civil public like you and me that can make a difference and never the politicians..

they got no time for you..........
Old 11-15-2008, 08:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Dog Cruelty By MPSJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Kalau MCA layan orang punya rights aje dan tak tolong kucing anjing, why don't you try UMNO or MIC too? Especially UMNO, since most of those local authorities top ppl are appointed by you know who-who?
UMNO?? hahaha more imposible than MCA. coz its a "DOG" abusing case. i doubt any UMNO members ever visited a dog shelter. Ask them take a photo with a dog after the case is done? no way~

Umno defending dogs... i think its sumthing like malays defending pork price inflation.... impossible...

Old 11-26-2008, 01:14 AM
PetFinder Buddy

ChewChew1987 is on a distinguished road

Justice? Ha!! I lost my faith many years ago. It is better to take matter into my own hands.

Such cases have been going on and on and on, even though the public demand such cruelty to be banned. But what can we do? The animal control and welfare unit are controlled by people who don't give a shit about these dogs at all.

I reccently lost a puppy to the fucking mppj. They promise to take him to Paws but when i contact Paws and even went there to take my puppy home, the staffs tell me the mppj did not pass them any puppy at all.

Worst, when i told the person in charge of the mppj unit that the puppy must be in good care, he dare to tell me that in their compound the dogs will not be provided any water or food. Damn these pple. I would love so much to lock these pple up for days without food and water.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:39 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellXun View Post
UMNO?? hahaha more imposible than MCA. coz its a "DOG" abusing case. i doubt any UMNO members ever visited a dog shelter. Ask them take a photo with a dog after the case is done? no way~

Umno defending dogs... i think its sumthing like malays defending pork price inflation.... impossible...

Hahahahhhh!!!! BellXun, that is why I asked in humour ... because those guys never do anything except sibuk stuffing $$ in their pockets ...

But then, instead of pressuring this issue on MCA alone, we must also be aware that compared with their counterparts, they are already doing more ... in fact we see even Malays and Indians pergi mintak tolong Michael Chong ...
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-27-2008, 01:56 PM
Animal Lover

Well, guys...just don't lose hope. If we lose hope, the furkids are hopeless. We have to fight all we can. I have refered the "cases" of abuse to SPCA International Welfare in UK and SPCA USA since our own government is useless and hopeless...no matter its Barisan or opposition. The only thing I see them change is street names and then change it back, apply stupid laws like musli women cannot yoga and so forth. I never see them going any good. I'm ashamed to be under such government.

Hope it helps....I'm trying to do all I can.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:56 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

CIJ: Jangan seret media ke balai Mkini Dot Com Sdn Bhd
Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya (MPSJ) digesa tidak membuat aduan kepada polis terhadap wartawan New Straits Times yang melaporkan penangkap anjing pihak berkuasa tempatan (PBT) itu bertindak zalim.
Pusat Kewartawanan Independen (CIJ) menggesa MPSJ menggunakan saluran media untuk menjelaskan laporan akhbar tersebut yang didakwa tidak memihak kepada PBT berkenaan.

"CIJ risau apabila majlis itu memilih untuk menilai sebagai jenayah tugas media membuat sesuatu laporan dengan objektif," kata pegawai komunikasi NGO itu, Yip Wai Fong.

"Tambahan pula, majlis itu harus memahami bahawa masih ada pilihan-pilihan demokratik untuk mengambil tindakan balas, seperti hak menjawab dan pembetulan."

Semalam akhbar itu melaporkan MPSJ bercadang membuat aduan polis terhadap wartawannya sewaktu berdialog dengan Persatuan Kebajikan dan Hak Haiwan Malaysia berhubung dakwaan kekejam terhadap anjing.

Pertemuan majlis dengan persatuan pembela binatang itu merujuk satu laporan New Straits Times pada 11 November yang menyebut orang awam pernah melihat kakitangan MPSJ pernah berbuat demikian terhadap seekor anjing liar.

Yip menambah, CIJ bimbang media akan menghadapi tekanan berlebihan sewaktu menjalankan tugasnya kerana kerajaan tidak menggunakan tindakan yang lebih lembut.

"Mengambil tindakan undang-undang dengan tergesa-gesa membayangkan betapa peranan media kurang dihargai dan muhasabah awam terhadap prestasinya (MPSJ) tidak dialu-alukan," katanya dalam satu kenyataan hari ini.

"CIJ meminta majlis berkenaan tidak mengambil langkah sedemikian buat masa ini dan akan datang."

Sebagai badan yang beroperasi dengan cukai orang ramai, MPSJ harus ditadbir dengan telus dan terbuka, pendekatan yang boleh menaikkan imejnya di mata masyarakat, tambah CIJ.

"Satu ukuran yang menunjukkan ia telus ialah tahap hormat kepada kebebasan media untuk menjalankan tugasnya," tambah Yip.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:50 AM
Animal Lover

Mey Lim is on a distinguished road

I've stayed in Subang before, all I can say is, the government is to blame for such incident. They impose very unfair law for cats and dogs, it is always the dogs that suffered.

They once said that they are reviewing the find for animal abuse from a maximum RM200 ( more then 20 years old law ) to RM2,000.00. I've waited and waited and now after more then half year, nothing happened!

I'm now staying in Penang. The dog catchers in Penang are mean as well, but they dun go to the extend like going into people's properties. Should they do so, the neighbours will yeld at them and call the owner or police. It appears that all Penangnites ( Chinese and Indians ) all dislike dog catchers. We see them as cold blooded zombies. I know that sometimes strays can be a headace, but why can't our government get rid of the guns and put the dogs to sleep the way it should be? By a vet , with proper injection?
Old 02-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Animal Lover

sasha_kyo85 is on a distinguished road

I can't believe that such animal cruelty happens in Malaysia. I felt so sad. Even though i don't have dogs as pets, but after finding out they drown cats i felt really angry!!! How could they???? I can't even bear to hurt my own cat. Sometimes it's hard to believe that such people exist in this world. **Sigh**