Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 03-12-2009, 05:58 PM
PetFinder Guru

daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: Protest Board. Download here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Don't worry about grammar as long as the message gets carried across strongly. Ada oooomph maaaa!!!
yaya...
Old 03-12-2009, 06:04 PM
PetFinder Guru

daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: Protest Board. Download here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreted View Post
see what he said abt me cleaning my posts as if i had done so to avoid penalty, i done so within minutes to add things, fix typos, maybe the tone was too harsh.. and then i publish the final.. WITHIN minutes, no one has posted and then i edit.. i want to make sure it come out right. was it like he said to avoid penalty? he's still doin all this deflame, and no one gonna tell him to shut up, huh? he didnt retaliate on the subject, he retaliated with insults and slander. that is not okay.

lets see what i pm him huh?

"DIMB.. in the best intention i think you need a proof-reader on your words for the website later on. To make sure that the words you want to say is conveyed clearly. I am sure Andy can help you with the English. I can help you too as I am a good proof reader. You can email me on stuffs you want to publish."

see what he wrote

"Ferreted,
Hi there, so long didn't heard from you, hope everything well done, Rocrisrus foundation is a new concept for helping and care to independence rescue program, It is no profit, I just use web page for promotion and publicity for support them. And also receive email and reply email to them.
I sure need some help for imporvment the web page
do you interest can join for help.
at the moment petfinder founder andy have him own work to do, it might no time.

you check which need impove, pls email to me buddy@onboardsign.net.
I going open one for public write some article about write a story for saving those animal."

nice email right? see what i wrote back

"cool. yeah a bit full lately with things to do.. the website is not done yet, so many to improve. my web skills also very poor now, i cant help on that.

just let me know and send me if you want anything published to proof read, i can fix the wordings and enhance it, to reduce andy's load as well. regarding the items i do not know what i will donate, i will donate when you got address to send it to, cause then i will see what i will get for you.

cheers"

it would have come out well without his insults and slander.. and all just because i said a bit of grammar work.. as if it had been the biggest cruelty. this is a forum, how long are you going to protect him from having to be responsible of what he posted? you are not givin him the right message.
Aiya..Happy girls, dont be like that la..we all are friend, what Andy said is right, he is not a side any part of ur...dont angry la...I want see u happy happy...actually my English oso no good...