Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Old 05-12-2010, 09:05 PM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua
Default Re: 3 DLH kittens to give away (born 16May09)

adila, so how ngn bdk3 bulus kt umah skrg?? dorg ok x mkn RC?? hm..sy xtaw sgt ktne leyh dpt food yg berkualiti utk kucing..sbb xde dh bela cats..mse dok umah arwah nenek dlu bykla..5-6ekor dlm 1 umah..skrg dok hostel,stakat mampu beli frieskies je..yg mahal3..xdpt lg utk stray cats..hehe..

blackie, yes..it is right..selayang?? a cat is it?
Old 05-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nur azua View Post
yes, nur azua, selayang is the name of a cat, not a place!
Old 05-13-2010, 10:01 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Eh Eh Eh.. FK? Ajaib.. hehehe.. takder isu/comment..cuma nak kata hi pada FK jerk.. rindu ngan your advices..
Big hello, kawan ... how is your stray spay/neuter project kat sekolah tu? Dah berjaya spay/neuter at least 70% tak? Atau they have been multiplying faster than you can count? Ha! ha! I bet they are now not at the school but have migrated over to your house area, kan? And you have bonded with them all and there are now too many, and they are all fighting like cowboys and indians over territory, kan?

Heh! Hheh! Biasa lah ... take care, have fun and enjoy ALL your cats (long AND short haired ones, all cats are beautiful, you are right, and they did not ask to be born long or short haired, and they do both suffer as animals).
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 05-13-2010, 10:36 AM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Big hello, kawan ... how is your stray spay/neuter project kat sekolah tu? Dah berjaya spay/neuter at least 70% tak? Atau they have been multiplying faster than you can count? Ha! ha! I bet they are now not at the school but have migrated over to your house area, kan? And you have bonded with them all and there are now too many, and they are all fighting like cowboys and indians over territory, kan?

Heh! Hheh! Biasa lah ... take care, have fun and enjoy ALL your cats (long AND short haired ones, all cats are beautiful, you are right, and they did not ask to be born long or short haired, and they do both suffer as animals).
Spay/neuter project tak boleh jalan lagilah FK..da a year and a half 1% pun idak lagi.. they multipy ..hell..faster than I think I can managed... Been talking to tukang kebun , orang kantin and all... They multiplied, my salary tak multiplied pun.. I just wish we have the klinik kembiri in penang alone.. ini tak,.. sekali spay da sama dengan satu karung 15kg good cat food.

Yerp you sure do right..,they migrated and my house is the most wanted territory.. sekarang da ada bau poo poo sket depan lawn umah.. diornag buat toilet agaknya... Risau gak my parents buka mulut marah.. But then, the boss for my house now, kalau i leh tunjuk kat u.. really big ALOng kinda TAIKO one.. 1 big fat tough ginger colored Romeo with fighting scars, garang eyes..who will sure be right in front of the door every day.. and other cats won't dare enter the compound..

Then again, my school+my house have very interesting cats.. we got over 50 and varities.. ada yang macam bengal pun ada, yang bulu medium hair pun ada.. yang bulu kembang pun ada..macam2 kaler pun ada...yang cantik yang buruk yang tabby.. tapi I pikir banyak kali nak rehome.. don't think i would want them to think I am their freedom snatcher.. Let them be free and I'll provide them with what I have.. But it is such a sight to see when I am alighting from my car.. 3/4 cats meowing and running towards me from a far.. Or sometimes, they actually 'call' me from behind gates or front door.. Memang and my monthy supply for them grown from 7 kg to 10kg and next month 15kg..

Thank you for the advices, I really do having fun .. if you happen to past in front of house row.. my house would be the one with big cat castle, plus cat bowl and cat plate with some pinch of odour from the poo poo.. and most importantly, most cats would hang up at my place... kekeke
Old 05-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

nurkasih

Haha! I suggest you neuter the taiko pronto to give everyone instant peace and you will have one real manja big boy glued to your ankles the moment you step out of your house. Just be careful when you go to your car because you might just accidentally slam your car door and patah someone's beautiful tail! I know, because I have absent-mindedly done so once ... ayoh! kesian betol, so sakit la! Poor kitty!

You know, my friend, you really need to perap and use diluted garbage enzyme to manage the pong. It is very environmental-friendly (replenish Ozone level and non-toxic) and very effective in addressing the odor-causing bacteria which contributes to the pong.

Do a Google to get instructions on how to make your own garbage enzyme, but I strongly recommend that you use pineapple discards (the skin) from your regular hawker because semasa perap tu, it will smell less. Add several discarded limes too for additional fragrance and tanginess.

No klinik kembiri in utara? Susah la ....

Satu lagi kan, since you are "belanja"-ing so many muker kesians, why don't you become a Blackwood dealer utk kawasan utara? I am sure you can sell your quota there since there are so many cat slaves over there. Jual 10 karung breeder, dapat 1 karung breeder free, which you can use to feed the strays. Lightens your poket bocor, kan?
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 05-13-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Spay/neuter project tak boleh jalan lagilah FK..da a year and a half 1% pun idak lagi.. they multipy ..hell..faster than I think I can managed... Been talking to tukang kebun , orang kantin and all... They multiplied, my salary tak multiplied pun.. I just wish we have the klinik kembiri in penang alone.. ini tak,.. sekali spay da sama dengan satu karung 15kg good cat food ....

... Then again, my school+my house have very interesting cats.. we got over 50 and varities.. ada yang macam bengal pun ada, yang bulu medium hair pun ada.. yang bulu kembang pun ada..macam2 kaler pun ada...yang cantik yang buruk yang tabby.. tapi I pikir banyak kali nak rehome.. don't think i would want them to think I am their freedom snatcher.. Let them be free and I'll provide them with what I have ...
You know, nurkasih, I takut one thing ajer ... one day, someone is going to pick up the phone and call the council to complain about the presence of the cats (some member of the public) to the council and they will come in to round up all the cats and destroy every single one caught. Kalau tak ader orang komplain, tak per, normally the council people pun ada peri kemanusiaan and close one eye. Tapi kalau ada orang komplain, adohhhh!!!

It happens all the time and it is every rescuer's nightmare. It looks like in Penang there is no usaha Klinik Kembiri and the strays management strategy is purely catch-and-destroy? Does the SPCA over there provide reduced spay/neuter charges for strays? Afterall, they do have a vet there who can do spay/neuter, don't they? Or is the vet only doing the put-down work? It is worth checking it up, my dear, and good luck!
Old 05-13-2010, 04:53 PM
~feline attaché

kak June and tuan tanah,

Sorry.. jejak kasih sket.. tumpang thread

FK,

Yerp, sure am worried tho.. The school has already complained about the cats to SPCA ( as they are everywhere in the canteen)..but no actions taken so far.. that was 2 years ago.. The canteen operators, they do fed them but senyap2..i rasa becoz kalau orang kesihatan datang check..sure kena one.. one of them told me there's one time dia try nak get rid of the cats by pindahkan diorang.. Dia tangkap and letak dalam guni.. Students saw, and students complained to parents and parents report it to school and also SPCA.. and he got a warning from both pulak.. So I really have no idea whether the school is against or okay with those cats...More to like ignorance jer...

About the garbage enzyme.. menarik.. I've googled.. Memang interesting.. Nanti I try nak mewangikan kawasan umah I balik.. Thanks for the info yea...

Bout SPCA, I've tried once to go to their place.. Hari Ahad tutup.. and that's the only day I am free..as everyday..till 4:00pm kerja plus Saturday til 12noon.. But I am not keen about SPCA tho, hanya tertarik dengan GRASS. I'll check things up with them..

Bout the Blackwood thingy.. boleh ker.. macam okey je.. boley lah I rolling the $$ and bocorkan my pocket for neuter/spay or even taking in petshops caged DLH . Sekarang, takut mau kira suda.. kadang2 dekat mencecah 4 angka nombornya.. Tak tahu apa yang banyak sangat spend with no extra side income also... Maybe that one can ask kak Nurul kot.. kalau ok, ok gak.. cover my roaming babies makanan.. Now, I feed them Star Pro Premium RM150 for 18 kg..tak ingat da.. Blackwood damn susah sini...

I haven't patahkan anybody's ekor..but step on a few jugak..
Old 05-13-2010, 04:59 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Nur, contact Blackwood distributor and express your interest to become a dealer for the utara region. Kat Jengka pun ada orang jadi dealer, tahu? Jadi dealer nanti, mereka angkut la stok ke tempat you guna lori, tak payah Kak Nurul pikul ke pos ofis dengan anak-anak ensem dia dua orang tu. Mana la larat!
Old 05-13-2010, 05:08 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Nur, contact Blackwood distributor and express your interest to become a dealer for the utara region. Kat Jengka pun ada orang jadi dealer, tahu? Jadi dealer nanti, mereka angkut la stok ke tempat you guna lori, tak payah Kak Nurul pikul ke pos ofis dengan anak-anak ensem dia dua orang tu. Mana la larat!
Iyer?..owhh oklah gitu.. saya tak order dah dari kak Nurul sbb t berat..kecian kat hero2 tueh la..

edit: da call.. we'll see how things go.. the person will call me back and he seems very interested as i am in Penang Island itself..

Last edited by nurkasih; 05-13-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:47 PM
Animal Lover

Adila is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nur azua View Post
adila, so how ngn bdk3 bulus kt umah skrg?? dorg ok x mkn RC?? hm..sy xtaw sgt ktne leyh dpt food yg berkualiti utk kucing..sbb xde dh bela cats..mse dok umah arwah nenek dlu bykla..5-6ekor dlm 1 umah..skrg dok hostel,stakat mampu beli frieskies je..yg mahal3..xdpt lg utk stray cats..hehe..

Nur Azua, budak2 sihat dan active. Diaorg suka RC Hair & Skin. Jasmine jenis kucing yg takde second coat fur. So bulu dia sesaja kat dlm rumah. Kalau u genggam bulu dia, sure dapat segumpal kat dlm tgn. Dah beli fish oil bg dia, tp pantang dia nampak/bau terus menyorok kat dlm kabinet. So plan B bg dia makan RC hair and skin.

Ala azua kan masih styudy so i faham. at least niat azua tu sgt bagus. better than buat tak tau je kan