Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 02:15 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Rude owners!

You see,youngsters nowadays are rude,no manners,have a tendency to use foul language when they are angry. They got it from their parents

What has become to our society?? What kind of future leader hold for Malaysia??
Old 12-13-2009, 02:34 PM
Cat Slave

Fareen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rude owners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
You see,youngsters nowadays are rude,no manners,have a tendency to use foul language when they are angry. They got it from their parents

What has become to our society?? What kind of future leader hold for Malaysia??
kak June, tegur neems ke, budak rude dlm cerita tu ke or youngsters yg respond kat cite ni? btw yg bahasa rude tu, I panggil bahasa2 indah hahaha

Proud mummy of Sophie / Dexter / Yuki / Heidi / Optimus

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 12-13-2009, 02:39 PM
Animal Lover

Default Rude owners!

bukan,akak reply ni coz benci betul dgn budak pompuan yg neems cerita tu.itulah example new generation. itu baru sikit.

ko tgklah bahasa2 indah kat forum ni terutama kat pet listing.hmmm!! mcm nak lempang sorang2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fareen View Post
kak June, tegur neems ke, budak rude dlm cerita tu ke or youngsters yg respond kat cite ni? btw yg bahasa rude tu, I panggil bahasa2 indah hahaha
Old 12-13-2009, 02:44 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Petfinder used and should be a happy playground for pets and their owners. After sometimes, i feel that every negative thread leads to one conclusion: rude language usage and bad ettique ...

It's time for us to do something to neutralize this happy place back to its original intentions~~

p/s susah sangat ke nak rephrase ayat dan elak dari berkasar... Once you start cursing, it will be a habit. T da beranak pinak pulak... Kan dah turun ke anak.. Jadik darah daging lak. Sbb tue orang tua dulu2 bantal anak sampai jadik sayur..
Old 12-13-2009, 02:49 PM
Cat Slave

Quote:
bukan,akak reply ni coz benci betul dgn budak pompuan yg neems cerita tu.itulah example new generation. itu baru sikit.

ko tgklah bahasa2 indah kat forum ni terutama kat pet listing.hmmm!! mcm nak lempang sorang2.
I totally agree kak June (reply in English for neems benefit). Foul languages are being used sooo freely. Takut cikgu2 banti resign belaka cos x tahan tanggung malu hehe. I noticed even u got some bahasa indah from jaslie :p but thing is, we older people know when to stop as we see them being unworthy of our time. But unfortunately the young ones tend to carry on. I do understand, Sarah mudakan cepat melenting. kita ni dah byk sgt tengok benda, so setakat benda yg kecik2 ni kita x layan ye tak. For those young ones yg I kenal, dah do tegur dah cara bail. alhamdulillah dorang dengar. But there are still those childish ones at listing. x leh ckp apa dah :(

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 12-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Cat Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Petfinder used and should be a happy playground for pets and their owners. After sometimes, i feel that every negative thread leads to one conclusion: rude language usage and bad ettique ...

It's time for us to do something to neutralize this happy place back to its original intentions~~

p/s susah sangat ke nak rephrase ayat dan elak dari berkasar... Once you start cursing, it will be a habit. T da beranak pinak pulak... Kan dah turun ke anak.. Jadik darah daging lak. Sbb tue orang tua dulu2 bantal anak sampai jadik sayur..
as for doing sthing abt this, I think as an individual I have tried but unfortunately it only works with ppl whom we've forged a relationship with but for the other randon members, it's very hard.

perhaps we could bring this up to Andys attention. I seriously don't know how vigilant they are on monitoring the on goings of the site. Example, on Astro, there are many SMS channels and the moderator will delete foul languages used. Every now and then there will also be reminders by moderators not to use foul languages. I guess they have a dedicated person doing this. I duno if PF could explore sthing like this cos I think it'll help...

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 12-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Cat Slave

Quote:
as for doing sthing abt this, I think as an individual I have tried but unfortunately it only works with ppl whom we've forged a relationship with but for the other randon members, it's very hard.

perhaps we could bring this up to Andys attention. I seriously don't know how vigilant they are on monitoring the on goings of the site. Example, on Astro, there are many SMS channels and the moderator will delete foul languages used. Every now and then there will also be reminders by moderators not to use foul languages. I guess they have a dedicated person doing this. I duno if PF could explore sthing like this cos I think it'll help...
having said this, Andy, if ure reading I didn't mean to say ure not doing ur job in monitoring (afraid my words will be misconstrued). I meant I'm not sure how vigilant PF moderators are due to time constraints and other commitments.

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 12-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Cat Lover

suliana is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to suliana

Quote:

kak june, sue belom pernah visit pet listing tapi mcm 'horror' jer nak tgk kalau dah kata bahasa kat saner kasar2 belaka.

Sue Dz
http://www.pumpkinmumycupcakes.com
Old 12-13-2009, 07:24 PM
Cat Lover

suliana is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to suliana

Quote:

kak, adik suggets akak jadik salah satu part time moderators

Sue Dz
http://www.pumpkinmumycupcakes.com
Old 12-13-2009, 08:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

Suhaimy is on a distinguished road

We might did the same thing neems. OR might be WORST
Old 12-13-2009, 09:17 PM
PetFinder Guru

Yong Katana Ashica is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Yong Katana Ashica

Quote:
Originally Posted by neems View Post
Update [12th December 2009] : I'm happy to say the owner has claimed the cat. I asked for proof and she showed me pictures of the cat she had in her cellphone. She came to my house this afternoon around 1 -2pm. She asked me if she can see the cat, so I took the cat downstairs. I asked her how long the cat was missing, she told me 2 days when the cat has been with me for 5 days! The cat was so thin, and the vet told me she was in shock and extremely dirty, and on top of that, she had an eye infection! [The vet also said she must have been missing for at-least 2 weeks]

The owner of the cat saw her cat at my place and didn't even bother to carry her and hug her, after all it is her pet, and you should be missing her. To my surprise she didn't do anything, she just called the cat and did nothing! She doesn't even know that the cat was too thin! [The girl was still young, probably a teenager] So, she had the nerve to ask me if she should pay for her medical bills? Obviously without asking you should! I took care of her, and I let her in my house and she took so much of my time! Then another girl came out and asked the same thing, should we pay anything? I said again yes. Then she said, I need to go to KL now, so maybe later we'll take the cat. [I was so confused and thinking, my god, they shouldn't even think about KL, and leave her in my home, take her and be thankful.] Anyway, they left, and I said it's OK she can leave the cat here and claim it at night or something.

At around 10 or so, she smsed my mums phone saying this : "Hye, im the owner of the lost cat. so, i called u juz nw but u didnt answer. r u gonna giv the cat bck or u want us to take action for dat? n we hv waiting infront of ur hse for quite long. ill report to the police if u reluctant to pass the cat. please return the cat 2moro by 8am @ no 69 jln a1." [Excuse the stupid english, I just copied her sms.]

Now, people with their right minds will know that was very rude! She had the nerve to say those things when clearly when I was available, she went to KL instead of taking the cat. I don't care if she called the police. It's clear I did not steal the cat and I have proof. Why should I waste 2 hours of my time putting up posters around the block, and put up ads all over the net! And on top of that, I'm not into Persian cats! Now you guys tell me, am I wrong or they are wrong? They neglect their cat, and let it be, that's why it ended up at my balcony.

Anyway, after all that, my cousin called and told the girl to apologize for that rude and cruel sms. She came with her dad [Proves that she is just a stupid little girl, who's so scared, and does not have the guts to face us, and say sorry, and thank you for our kind gesture.] Her dad came in, and said "I came here just to take the cat, that's all" Another rude asshole. I came down and told him everything and I was so filled with anger! They dare say all that, so rude. I told him where's your daughter? Isn't this her cat? Why is she just standing out there, and not saying anything? The father had a disgusting attitude, and he didn't even know what to say. Stupid! He told me, "why should I pay"?? Like?? Everyone who sees this will obviously think this guy is whacked. Anyway, finally the daughter came in and said sorry and thank you. I wanted to scold her more, but my maid grabbed the cat and told me to stop fighting. She said sorry, thank you, took the cat and ran.[They live a couple of blocks away from me. No. 69 Jalan A1.]

Anyway, I just wanted to share the story. How stupid can people be? I cared for the cat, and I desperately wanted to find her owner. And when I did, this is the thanks I get. I have decided to call the vet I went to, he could give them a call. And the posters are proof I didn't want anything but to find the owners. I took her to the vet, obviously because I cared.

I thought I had to let all that out to everyone, and put those bloody idiots in the hall of shame. If you don't know which cat I'm talking about here is her petfinder page : http://www.petfinder.my/pets/8822/

Old 12-13-2009, 10:14 PM
Animal Lover

Default Rude owners!

Yeah,the least we can do is to alert Andy on this matter.

I admit I can be emotional at times but I never use foul language. There's many way of expressing our opinion without using foul language.

I will PM Andy.

Gosh!! Pity him.His hand is full and now how to act as Headmaster some more because some people cannot control themselves and need to be treated like school children

Quote:

Old 12-13-2009, 10:38 PM
Animal Lover

Default Rude owners!

Kasih,it all boils down on our parents upbringing. I remember my mother tied my brother to the tree because he use the word babi ko to my another brother. Just imagine how I feel at that time. We take it as a lesson and my mum warned all of us don't ever use any foul language or else everyone will end up like my brother,kena ikat kat pokok

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post

Old 12-14-2009, 12:56 AM
PetFinder Guru

Suhaimy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Kasih,it all boils down on our parents upbringing. I remember my mother tied my brother to the tree because he use the word babi ko to my another brother. Just imagine how I feel at that time. We take it as a lesson and my mum warned all of us don't ever use any foul language or else everyone will end up like my brother,kena ikat kat pokok
Haha! . Ikat kat pokok? Lesson learnt
Old 12-14-2009, 12:11 PM
PetFinder Guru

kuntum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by neems View Post
Yes extremely stupid indeed! So stupid that, they wanted to call the police, I don't care, because they'll end being embarressed and blamed. LOL!
This is what we call 'bodoh sombong'...
I bet the rude & inconsiderate daughter told a different story to her daddy...
Old 12-14-2009, 12:21 PM
PetFinder Guru

noor22710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to noor22710

The gurl should thanks you alot for taking care her very cute cat...

If I be that gurl, I will pay all the bills without asking stupid question "should I pay u"...
Old 12-14-2009, 02:57 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

anitayusof00 is on a distinguished road

Congrats Neem for the good deeds. I'm so sorry to hear what had happened later on. In my opinion, matters turned serious bcos u told the girl that she must pay for the expenses. We didn't know whether or not the girl hv money problem or she just refused to pay. I doubt, the girl lied when she said that she's going to KL and asked you to keep her cat until she return for it. She's actually needed some time - either to find money, or to think of her next action. Obviously, her nx action was to send u the rude sms and get her father to get back the cat for her (thinking that u must be afraid of her father and will let go the cat without saying anything....where in reality, despite anger, u shouted back to her father).
Moral of the story :
1. When u rescued an animal, take a picture as a proof on how bad his / her condition the mmt u found him / her.
2. This is troublesome, but we learned thru experience....lodge a police report. Also tell the police what actions that you had taken so far such as putting up posters, advertising in the net, the treatments and so on. U can show the police report and a copy of the poster to the owner. This will make the owner think 100X before accusing you of stealing the cat.
3. Since you didn't know the owner as yet, and the cat really needs vet attention ASAP, set yr mind that you will not claim any $$$ you spent for the cat for treatment, medications etc. Else, send the cat to a government vet (which is normally way cheaper).
4. Get a vet's report on the condition of the cat, the treatment given & keep all receipts for the payment. Show all these to the owner and let the owner consider about the repayment.
Just my two cents
Old 12-14-2009, 03:13 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
... I admit I can be emotional at times but I never use foul language. There's many way of expressing our opinion without using foul language ...

... Kasih,it all boils down on our parents upbringing. I remember my mother tied my brother to the tree because he use the word babi ko to my another brother. Just imagine how I feel at that time. We take it as a lesson and my mum warned all of us don't ever use any foul language or else everyone will end up like my brother,kena ikat kat pokok
... no, but the way you alternate "bulu ketiak" with bulu kucing is enough to make my face and ears all merah .... wakakkakakkakakakakaka!!!!

wakakkakakakakakakakakkakakaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 12-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Animal Lover

Default Rude owners!

halllo!! bulu ketiak bukan foul language first of all. bulu ketiak is bulu ketiak unless you sendiri fikir lain

ini budak2 maki siap ckp itu four letter word,itu pu pu,you know whatlah.aiyoh!!! nak sebut pun malu tau.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
... no, but the way you alternate "bulu ketiak" with bulu kucing is enough to make my face and ears all merah .... wakakkakakkakakakakaka!!!!

wakakkakakakakakakakakkakakaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 04:32 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
halllo!! bulu ketiak bukan foul language first of all. bulu ketiak is bulu ketiak unless you sendiri fikir lain

ini budak2 maki siap ckp itu four letter word,itu pu pu,you know whatlah.aiyoh!!! nak sebut pun malu tau.
Aku reti poo-poo dan pee-pee ajerrr ............

wakakakkakakakakakakakakaka!!!!!!!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Closed Thread