Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 10-28-2008, 11:53 AM
Addicted to Cats..

meowbaby is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Looking for male kitty for my FLUFFY.. ;p

Hye guys..

My fluffy is in heat now... me n my are bf planning to get a healthy,handsome male kitty 4mating.... we dunwan to ler her "ehem" with male stray cat, coz very unhealthy n might transfer anything to her.. her last litter was with some stray cat, so we dunwan dat to happen again..!!

isk,isk.. im planning to spay her but give her another "round"... so after 1more litter, i'll kasi jer.. huhu...

anyone interested? im staying around damansara..

*FLUFFY*
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image022.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	1580   Click image for larger version

Name:	Image028.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1581   Click image for larger version

Name:	FLUFFY-PIKNIK.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	1582   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01079.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	1583   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01100.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	1584  

Old 10-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Pet Epicurean

aliciahorsley is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking for male kitty for my FLUFFY.. ;p

this forum focuses on resuce and rehoming. breeding more cats (whether or not you have good homes lined up) is not in line with forum priorities and objectives. as such, i think you're unlikely to find find much help unless someone contacts you via PM :)
Our pets eat PINK raw food
Old 10-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Addicted to Cats..

Angry Re: Looking for male kitty for my FLUFFY.. ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliciahorsley View Post
this forum focuses on resuce and rehoming. breeding more cats (whether or not you have good homes lined up) is not in line with forum priorities and objectives. as such, i think you're unlikely to find find much help unless someone contacts you via PM :)

Ouch~
Old 10-29-2008, 02:03 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Cool Renee... all well-meaning, for love of our furry friends...

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 10-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

MeowBaby,

The reason we don't encourage breeding is because there are so many homeless stray cats out there. They are all so beautiful, and it's just so sad to see them living off the streets.

Most of us feel that if someone wants another kitty, they can always adopt from either any of the fosterers here, or SPCA or PAWS. As Bina said, it's for the better of our furry friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliciahorsley View Post
Old 10-30-2008, 02:27 PM
Addicted to Cats..

Exclamation Re: Looking for male kitty for my FLUFFY.. ;p

hmm well, cant do anything that's ur opinion aliciahorsley..

4me i think it's not a bad thing.. im not gonna throw them away (if fluffy got new litter).. im a cat lover, i'll provide anything 4them.. dont just assume all people will throw their cats away..

im sure there's others who likes to see their cat family grow... n love to be around with many cats, like me..

anyway, okaylah surrender.. u all win.. watever u all want to say.. so i'll just remove this post lah.....
Old 10-30-2008, 03:02 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for male kitty for my FLUFFY.. ;p

Meowbaby,jgn marah dulu ok.sebenarnya bukan kata u tak blh mate kan kucing u and have more litter.kita org tau u pun sayang kucing dan akan jaga dgn baik. tp apa yg kami cuba sampaikan sini ialah to educate forumers dan public utk adopt strays yg tak kurang cute dan fluffy dan adorable klu dijaga dgn baik.minggu lalu 1 forumer Ina aka Hatemetoday angkut 6 ekor kucing dari Klinik Kembiri yg durang nak put to sleep.Dia tak sanggup tgk dan bawa pulang rmh.I tgk kucing2 tu sangat cantik dan adorable.kenapa meowbaby tak bg peluang kat kucing2 ni utk hidup dgn adopt mereka?? dgn cara ini kita mengurangkan strays yg semakin hari semakin berlambak di jalan,pasar,restoran.mgkn mereka akan dpt survive mgkn tak.tujuan forum ini dibuat salah satu tujuan adalah spt yg I cakap tadi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowbaby View Post
hmm well, cant do anything that's ur opinion aliciahorsley..

4me i think it's not a bad thing.. im not gonna throw them away (if fluffy got new litter).. im a cat lover, i'll provide anything 4them.. dont just assume all people will throw their cats away..

im sure there's others who likes to see their cat family grow... n love to be around with many cats, like me..

anyway, okaylah surrender.. u all win.. watever u all want to say.. so i'll just remove this post lah.....
Old 10-30-2008, 03:11 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

adoption saves lives
Old 10-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Meowbaby,jgn marah dulu ok.sebenarnya bukan kata u tak blh mate kan kucing u and have more litter.kita org tau u pun sayang kucing dan akan jaga dgn baik. tp apa yg kami cuba sampaikan sini ialah to educate forumers dan public utk adopt strays yg tak kurang cute dan fluffy dan adorable klu dijaga dgn baik.minggu lalu 1 forumer Ina aka Hatemetoday angkut 6 ekor kucing dari Klinik Kembiri yg durang nak put to sleep.Dia tak sanggup tgk dan bawa pulang rmh.I tgk kucing2 tu sangat cantik dan adorable.kenapa meowbaby tak bg peluang kat kucing2 ni utk hidup dgn adopt mereka?? dgn cara ini kita mengurangkan strays yg semakin hari semakin berlambak di jalan,pasar,restoran.mgkn mereka akan dpt survive mgkn tak.tujuan forum ini dibuat salah satu tujuan adalah spt yg I cakap tadi.
Meowbaby, jangan salah faham, we are just pleading with you to open the eyes of your warm heart (we know it to be warm because you have rescued some kitties too) to severals that through no fault or sin of theirs that they are already born into this world but have no place they are allowed to call home and have already received the death sentence passed down by us supposedly more superior beings who are lord and masters of this planet and are sitting in cages waiting for the gas chamber right now at SPCA and PAWS.

Meowbaby, we know you love Fluffy dearly (who wouldn't, she is such a gorgeous princess) and you personally have taken in the helpless stray kittens now in your care, but Meowbaby, if you still have room in your house and heart (and wallet) for more cats to create that happy family that you are desiring, we have equally cute and not-so-cute (no fault of theirs for this misfortune) with the clock of death ticking on them ...

My friend recently rescued a pretty light creamy long haired mommy dumped in the garbage with 3 tiny babies. You want, my friend?
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 10-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Pet Epicurean

thank you all for explaining so nicely.
i thought i was being very polite but obviously, i failed.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:33 PM
Addicted to Cats..

Talking Re: Looking for male kitty for my FLUFFY.. ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post

hehe dont worry guys.. not marah..but sad when people assume all people will buang their kitties..

it's okay la.... can adopt kitties from klinik kembiri?? wah... good news fer me.. hehee....
Old 10-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Pet Epicurean

i did not assume you were going to abandon your kittens!
and that was not the reason i posted. i was just trying to tell you gently why no one was responding...
Old 10-30-2008, 03:40 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Meowbaby,

I've never assumed, and I am sure none of the friends here assumed either, that you will buang your kitties. We know your story about Manja and Kechik. I thot u did an admirable job with them!

It's just that each time we see hungry strays, or strays that are put to sleep because they've reached their expiry date, we feel very, very sad.

You know, sometime ago, when I was having dinner, I saw this little scrawny kitten going up to a datuk kong makeshift altar and drank oil from its cup. I was so sad, and hurried home and came back with food and water for it. But I couldn't find it even though I combed the area.

This is what we all meant, when we said if you have the money and space in your home for more kitties and would like to surround yourself with more cats, could you adopt the strays instead.

We're begging you on behalf of our furry friends. Please? Thanks.

Quote:
hehe dont worry guys.. not marah..but sad when people assume all people will buang their kitties..

it's okay la.... can adopt kitties from klinik kembiri?? wah... good news fer me.. hehee....
Old 10-30-2008, 03:40 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for male kitty for my FLUFFY.. ;p

betul.lawa2 and kucing siam mata biru pun ada,fluffy pun ada.if u got time, go and visit klinik kembiri.standby carrier to bring back those cute kitties.

Quote:

Old 10-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Addicted to Cats..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Meowbaby, jangan salah faham, we are just pleading with you to open the eyes of your warm heart (we know it to be warm because you have rescued some kitties too) to severals that through no fault or sin of theirs that they are already born into this world but have no place they are allowed to call home and have already received the death sentence passed down by us supposedly more superior beings who are lord and masters of this planet and are sitting in cages waiting for the gas chamber right now at SPCA and PAWS.

Meowbaby, we know you love Fluffy dearly (who wouldn't, she is such a gorgeous princess) and you personally have taken in the helpless stray kittens now in your care, but Meowbaby, if you still have room in your house and heart (and wallet) for more cats to create that happy family that you are desiring, we have equally cute and not-so-cute (no fault of theirs for this misfortune) with the clock of death ticking on them ...

My friend recently rescued a pretty light creamy long haired mommy dumped in the garbage with 3 tiny babies. You want, my friend?

okay no worries.... hmm looks like all think i was angry.. hehe..
yeah in terms of place n $$ so far i would spend anything for them.. i have d whole house for them..hehe!

but okay2...surrender.. adopt = yes, breeding = no

kitties dumped in garbage?? omg so kesian.. do u have their pics..?
Old 10-30-2008, 03:44 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:

Meowbaby pegi la kandang belakang Klinik Kembiri tu, air mata you akan mengalir mcm sungai la ... they sit there looking at you with piercing and doomed eyes ... I once saw a mummy cat with teats big and protruding and she was meowing so pitifully as if pleading anyone who would listen, "Please take care of my still nursing babies! Oh, they will starve after I am gone ... oh please!"
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 10-30-2008, 03:47 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
okay no worries.... hmm looks like all think i was angry.. hehe..
yeah in terms of place n $$ so far i would spend anything for them.. i have d whole house for them..hehe!

but okay2...surrender.. adopt = yes, breeding = no

kitties dumped in garbage?? omg so kesian.. do u have their pics..?
Let me get my camera and snap some pics this weekend, kay? The mommy had been injured kat peha, bleeding and part of the skin torn off, very skinny, poor little girl. Poor brave mommy. She is light cream color and has 2 ginger and 1 light cream darlings. And she is recuperating, the wound has been attended to and is drying up. She looks like a flurry squirrel with her fluffy tail, a light cream fluffy squirrel!
Old 10-30-2008, 03:52 PM
Petfinder Moderator

kecian meowmmy cat....I hope she gets well soon, and someone with a warm heart would give her & her babies a loving home.

Quote:
Let me get my camera and snap some pics this weekend, kay? The mommy had been injured kat peha, bleeding and part of the skin torn off, very skinny, poor little girl. Poor brave mommy. She is light cream color and has 2 ginger and 1 light cream darlings. And she is recuperating, the wound has been attended to and is drying up. She looks like a flurry squirrel with her fluffy tail, a light cream fluffy squirrel!
Old 10-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Addicted to Cats..

Quote:
aww.. poor thing.... n very brave too.. still got d will to live n take care of her babies.. cant wait to c her pics.. thanks for d info..
Old 10-30-2008, 04:06 PM
Addicted to Cats..

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Meowbaby,

I've never assumed, and I am sure none of the friends here assumed either, that you will buang your kitties. We know your story about Manja and Kechik. I thot u did an admirable job with them!

It's just that each time we see hungry strays, or strays that are put to sleep because they've reached their expiry date, we feel very, very sad.

You know, sometime ago, when I was having dinner, I saw this little scrawny kitten going up to a datuk kong makeshift altar and drank oil from its cup. I was so sad, and hurried home and came back with food and water for it. But I couldn't find it even though I combed the area.

This is what we all meant, when we said if you have the money and space in your home for more kitties and would like to surround yourself with more cats, could you adopt the strays instead.

We're begging you on behalf of our furry friends. Please? Thanks.

okay okay.. so funny when u guys post all these sad stories to convince me.. dont worry im aware of all this..

Im still gonna try my best to give good home (for strays) if let's say fluffy has new litter (IF yaa)....

but nevertheless, i have to rethink about fluffy now.. looks like we're gonna send her 4spay earlier than we have planned.. huhu.. sorry fluffy...