Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-08-2009, 10:26 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Imadi Pet Shop

Upon request by forumer friends here, I open this thread so that we can share information about BYB disguise as a petshop.

I think most of you already know what happened to Garlic,Bina aka Sillylupie's cat. Garlic was sent to Imadi Pet Shop for neuter via Pakcu. You guys can chk Imadi Pethsop website at Campaign Stop Puppy & Kitten BYB through Petshop. Another thing,we suspect the vet is not certified vet.

We are still waiting an explaination from Packu on what had happen.

Clement, I noticed there are still forumer buying cats from petshop and telling the whole forum how cheap it was. They never learn,don't they??
  #2  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:14 PM
atomicjelly atomicjelly is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0
atomicjelly is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Hello,

I have something to share about Imadi Pet Shop too. Went there a few weeks back, and went over to the back to have a look at the kittens, and my my he has over 100 cats at the back there! And it's all for breeding! They are all kept in small little cages and in some cages there's mother cat nursing 4-5 kittens. And to top it all off, most of the kittens has fungal infection and some of them are not very healthy. And yet he's still trying to tell me that he's selling them cheap at RM 1.5k.

He's also selling CFA certified Maine Coones at RM 3.8k and the some of the kittens have fungal infection around their necks and yet he's still trying to justify that his price is the cheapest one out there! This guy is absolutely insane!

Here's some inside info about the 'vet'. He aka Ismail aka the shop owner used to have a certified vet working for him but he was then fired. And while the vet was working there, Ismail used to assist the vet in surgeries and that makes him think he's qualified enough to do his own surgeries now. Yes, he is not a vet and he cuts those poor cats up and neuter them himself! There is no vet that I know of currently working there as of the last time I went to his place. That is why the kittens he's selling are in bad shape too as there are about 30-40 kittens (or maybe more) and no one is looking after them but one Indonesian maid (or worker).

If you don't believe me, check the place out for yourself, he easily has about 15-20 cats/kittens at the front of his shop but ask him if he has more kittens for sale, and he will take you to the back and you'd be amaze at the amount of cats/cages back there.

And as for Sillylupie's cat, what happened?
  #3  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:20 PM
hatemetoday's Avatar
hatemetoday hatemetoday is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lumayan, Tasik Permaisuri
Posts: 1,155
Rep Power: 13
hatemetoday is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

ni yg masuk majalah 3 dulu tu kan.....selagi tak sampai ke kedai dia ..akak no komen...
__________________
Meekee.Boy.Itam.Amad.Acap.Milo.Mimi
  #4  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:33 PM
rozzygee's Avatar
rozzygee rozzygee is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Selayang Heights
Posts: 548
Rep Power: 11
rozzygee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

June, correct me if i am wrong, klinik ni ke?

Ada dlm iklan ni, ada direction there and siap no. telefon sekali --> http://my.88db.com/my/Services/Post_...?PostID=249040
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Imadi pet shop.JPG
Views:	1974
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	5793  
__________________
The way you handle the problem that matters most not the quantity of problem solved.. (http://dearcats.blogspot.com)
  #5  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:37 PM
atomicjelly atomicjelly is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0
atomicjelly is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

That's the one, it's in Kota Kemuning. The owner is this guy called Ismail.
  #6  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:39 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Upon request by forumer friends here, I open this thread so that we can share information about BYB disguise as a petshop.

I think most of you already know what happened to Garlic,Bina aka Sillylupie's cat. Garlic was sent to Imadi Pet Shop for neuter via Pakcu. You guys can chk Imadi Pethsop website at Campaign Stop Puppy & Kitten BYB through Petshop. Another thing,we suspect the vet is not certified vet.

We are still waiting an explaination from Packu on what had happen.

Clement, I noticed there are still forumer buying cats from petshop and telling the whole forum how cheap it was. They never learn,don't they??
Too bad petfinder.my forum getting nowhere for someone introduce and promotion. I as member feel bad for this happen. They should read more to Hall of Shame thread http://forums.petfinder.my/showthrea...6794#post46794
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
  #7  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:43 PM
rozzygee's Avatar
rozzygee rozzygee is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Selayang Heights
Posts: 548
Rep Power: 11
rozzygee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicjelly View Post
That's the one, it's in Kota Kemuning. The owner is this guy called Ismail.
Really?? i can see his ads all over the net!
__________________
The way you handle the problem that matters most not the quantity of problem solved.. (http://dearcats.blogspot.com)
  #8  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:50 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicjelly View Post
Hello,

I have something to share about Imadi Pet Shop too. Went there a few weeks back, and went over to the back to have a look at the kittens, and my my he has over 100 cats at the back there! And it's all for breeding! They are all kept in small little cages and in some cages there's mother cat nursing 4-5 kittens. And to top it all off, most of the kittens has fungal infection and some of them are not very healthy. And yet he's still trying to tell me that he's selling them cheap at RM 1.5k.

He's also selling CFA certified Maine Coones at RM 3.8k and the some of the kittens have fungal infection around their necks and yet he's still trying to justify that his price is the cheapest one out there! This guy is absolutely insane!

Here's some inside info about the 'vet'. He aka Ismail aka the shop owner used to have a certified vet working for him but he was then fired. And while the vet was working there, Ismail used to assist the vet in surgeries and that makes him think he's qualified enough to do his own surgeries now. Yes, he is not a vet and he cuts those poor cats up and neuter them himself! There is no vet that I know of currently working there as of the last time I went to his place. That is why the kittens he's selling are in bad shape too as there are about 30-40 kittens (or maybe more) and no one is looking after them but one Indonesian maid (or worker).

If you don't believe me, check the place out for yourself, he easily has about 15-20 cats/kittens at the front of his shop but ask him if he has more kittens for sale, and he will take you to the back and you'd be amaze at the amount of cats/cages back there.

And as for Sillylupie's cat, what happened?
Atomicjelly, thank you for sharing this. This is what happened to Sillylupie's cat.

http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....3&postcount=69
  #9  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:54 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Imadi Pet Shop

Kak,I never been to his shop.I didn't know his pet shop exist until Bina's cat story comes out.Anyway, seems atomicjelly have bad experience also with this shop

Ina,ini ke yg keluar kat TV3 tu?? Apasal Malaysia national tv station keluarkan cerita org yg tak bertanggungjawab mcm ni?? Skrg blh keluarkan lagi cerita dia kat TV tp kena kisahkan manusia kejam yg jual kucing mcm jual baju

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozzygee View Post
June, correct me if i am wrong, klinik ni ke?

Ada dlm iklan ni, ada direction there and siap no. telefon sekali --> http://my.88db.com/my/Services/Post_...?PostID=249040
  #10  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:02 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Let's not forget that it is not just Imadi Pet Shop but Pakcu Usual Petshop, too.

I find this extremely disturbing....

3-May-09, I sms'ed' and told him that the wound looks wet and if the thread need to be removed? (because it doesn't look like the one that would dissolve itself.) - He said need not remove, leave it for 2 days not to worry.

So, I waited ....

7-May-09 (morning) I sms'ed' him and said "Garlic's wound dont look good. A bit reddish and open at the end"
He replied and said it is normal, that reddish is caused by GARLIC licking her wound. Asked that I apply yellow lotion and medic collar. I did just that...
7-May-09 (evening) I sms'ed' him and said wound don't look normal. He said he will ask vet ...

I waited... waited.... nothing...
In the evening, I asked hubby to send GARLIC to Baby Pets but unfortunately, they were closed. This is on the 8-May-09.

9-May-09, I sms'ed in the morning saying that GARLIC is not getting better and what did the vet said. He said he will get the vet to call me in the afternoon. The vet called and asked that I send GARLIC in to Pakcu again ... which I did in the evening.

Sun, Mon ... no news, so I called the vet and he said has to board GARLIC for 5 days and put her on anti-biotic ... (and rm165!!) ... I relented and hope for the best! Tues, Wed, Thurs ... still no news, I be tahan, called Pakcu, he didn't answer, so sms'ed' him and ask about GARLIC ... so he replied and said need to cage for another "week"!!!

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....3&postcount=69

I asked around and found that Pakcu & Ismail are tight buddies, they both belong to the same MCC club, and he knew Ismail is not a vet. And when Lupie contacted Pakcu on her cat's condition, there is a distinct lack of concern. Those 2 facts were what disturbed me so much.
  #11  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:09 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Imadi Pet Shop

Yes, Charlene.that is why we asked for Pakcu's explaination. Most of us didn't know this Imadi Shop exist until Bina's tell her story. At the same time,some forumers calling,PM and smsing telling me that they have bad experience with Imadi Petshop. We didn't know his relationship with Pakcu also as we never get involved with MCC or other cat club.

Some forumers also called me and saying that their cats were fine after the operation from Pakcu shop. This could be done by Pakcu's vet. I don't know.No more information abt that given to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Let's not forget that it is not just Imadi Pet Shop but Pakcu Usual Petshop, too.

I find this extremely disturbing....

3-May-09, I sms'ed' and told him that the wound looks wet and if the thread need to be removed? (because it doesn't look like the one that would dissolve itself.) - He said need not remove, leave it for 2 days not to worry.

So, I waited ....

7-May-09 (morning) I sms'ed' him and said "Garlic's wound dont look good. A bit reddish and open at the end"
He replied and said it is normal, that reddish is caused by GARLIC licking her wound. Asked that I apply yellow lotion and medic collar. I did just that...
7-May-09 (evening) I sms'ed' him and said wound don't look normal. He said he will ask vet ...

I waited... waited.... nothing...
In the evening, I asked hubby to send GARLIC to Baby Pets but unfortunately, they were closed. This is on the 8-May-09.

9-May-09, I sms'ed in the morning saying that GARLIC is not getting better and what did the vet said. He said he will get the vet to call me in the afternoon. The vet called and asked that I send GARLIC in to Pakcu again ... which I did in the evening.

Sun, Mon ... no news, so I called the vet and he said has to board GARLIC for 5 days and put her on anti-biotic ... (and rm165!!) ... I relented and hope for the best! Tues, Wed, Thurs ... still no news, I be tahan, called Pakcu, he didn't answer, so sms'ed' him and ask about GARLIC ... so he replied and said need to cage for another "week"!!!

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....3&postcount=69

I asked around and found that Pakcu & Ismail are tight buddies, they both belong to the same MCC club, and he knew Ismail is not a vet. And when Lupie contacted Pakcu on her cat's condition, there is a distinct lack of concern. Those 2 facts were what disturbed me so much.
  #12  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:13 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Well, he hasnt explained. Instead, he tried to shift the blame, and shift the focus away. And he wasn't honest, he tried to hide his close friendship with Ismail.

Please know I am not attacking him. What I am asking for is ACCOUNTABILITY. Be accountable, be responsible. That's all. Is that too much to ask??

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Yes, Charlene.that is why we asked for Pakcu's explaination. Most of us didn't know this Imadi Shop exist until Bina's tell her story. At the same time,some forumers calling,PM and smsing telling me that they have bad experience with Imadi Petshop. We didn't know his relationship with Pakcu also as we never get involved with MCC or other cat club.

Some forumers also called me and saying that their cats were fine after the operation from Pakcu shop. This could be done by Pakcu's vet. I don't know.No more information abt that given to me.
  #13  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:15 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Imadi Pet Shop

Yes, I know.We are still waiting. I didn't say you attacking him.Just sharing some information abt what I found out after this incident.


Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Well, he hasnt explained. Instead, he tried to shift the blame, and shift the focus away. And he wasn't honest, he tried to hide his close friendship with Ismail.

Please know I am not attacking him. What I am asking for is ACCOUNTABILITY. Be accountable, be responsible. That's all. Is that too much to ask??
  #14  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:25 PM
abgraldo abgraldo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,931
Rep Power: 0
abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Well, he hasnt explained. Instead, he tried to shift the blame, and shift the focus away. And he wasn't honest, he tried to hide his close friendship with Ismail.

Please know I am not attacking him. What I am asking for is ACCOUNTABILITY. Be accountable, be responsible. That's all. Is that too much to ask??
Good Day to All...
As i have some request to explain certain things about what happen to Garlic (Bina's cat) and Imadi Pet Shop, so this is my explanations.

As you all know, I have just engaged a vet (a certified vet - fresh from UPM). At that time, she is not so confident of doing the surgery for spaying. I do received two cats for spaying, the rest is for neuter. As I have sent some cats for spaying at Imadi Pet Shop n Clinic and so far there's no problem, and with the cats health as my utmost importance, i've send both of the cats to Imadi. The cost that i'm paying to Imadi for the above procedure is much more that I'm charging, but doesnt matter as for me, that cat's health is much more important. Unfortunately, Garlic had a little complications and had to be treated further. The other cat doing just fine and i had not received any complaints. I believe Bina had spoken to Imadi and had know all the complications related to Garlic. As what she said, it is then up to all of us to make a judgement or consideration. I'm happy to note that Garlic is okay now and for me, that's is all matter.
As for me, due to the Garlic case, I've stop sending my cats to Imadi. Moreover, my vet now has the confidence after some observation and training at other clinics. So far, I'm happy to say that all the procedures above had been done and had yet to received any complaints or complications. Alhamdulilah...
For the questions of me supporting BYB (Imadi pet Shop), I only have this to say. Go and visit Imadi Pet Shop and make your own judgement. I'm not saying that I'm happy with Imadi and certainly I'm against some of his method and his pricey price cats, but still it is up to you alll.
For the question of wether he is a certified vet or not.... I really don't know. You guys are welcomed to do the investigation, and by all means report to the higher authority if proven he's not a certified vet. Do this not because of your hatred towards BYB but do this because it is against the law.
Thanks.
Dear Atomic,
How do you come to conclusion that I know everything about Imadi? Good friends yes, but do good friends tell you all? If I know Imadi Pet is not a vet, you think I dare to risk all of my cats lives (not less than 10) and other customers cats?
Sorry, but I'm afraid to say, that this thread is more of racist attack than to find the real truth.
  #15  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 15
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicjelly View Post
Hello,

I have something to share about Imadi Pet Shop too. Went there a few weeks back, and went over to the back to have a look at the kittens, and my my he has over 100 cats at the back there! And it's all for breeding! They are all kept in small little cages and in some cages there's mother cat nursing 4-5 kittens. And to top it all off, most of the kittens has fungal infection and some of them are not very healthy. And yet he's still trying to tell me that he's selling them cheap at RM 1.5k.

He's also selling CFA certified Maine Coones at RM 3.8k and the some of the kittens have fungal infection around their necks and yet he's still trying to justify that his price is the cheapest one out there! This guy is absolutely insane!

Here's some inside info about the 'vet'. He aka Ismail aka the shop owner used to have a certified vet working for him but he was then fired. And while the vet was working there, Ismail used to assist the vet in surgeries and that makes him think he's qualified enough to do his own surgeries now. Yes, he is not a vet and he cuts those poor cats up and neuter them himself! There is no vet that I know of currently working there as of the last time I went to his place. That is why the kittens he's selling are in bad shape too as there are about 30-40 kittens (or maybe more) and no one is looking after them but one Indonesian maid (or worker).

If you don't believe me, check the place out for yourself, he easily has about 15-20 cats/kittens at the front of his shop but ask him if he has more kittens for sale, and he will take you to the back and you'd be amaze at the amount of cats/cages back there.

And as for Sillylupie's cat, what happened?

Yes, I have heard about Ismadi Pet Shop too. Infact, I do know for a fact that some of the certified breeders (will not name them) send their kittens to him to sell.

He will mark up the price and then share it with the breeder once the cat is sold.

So.... we know that some breeders do support and supply to him the cats. And some he will breed. Infact, I did come across his advertisement once on the net and I must say he has lots of different breeds for sale. He even said, if he does not have it he can find one for me.
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
  #16  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:46 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Imadi Pet Shop

Oh!!! this is new to me.Certified breeder selling cats to him?? So what different does it make know??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Yes, I have heard about Ismadi Pet Shop too. Infact, I do know for a fact that some of the certified breeders (will not name them) send their kittens to him to sell.

He will mark up the price and then share it with the breeder once the cat is sold.

So.... we know that some breeders do support and supply to him the cats. And some he will breed. Infact, I did come across his advertisement once on the net and I must say he has lots of different breeds for sale. He even said, if he does not have it he can find one for me.
  #17  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 15
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Oh!!! this is new to me.Certified breeder selling cats to him?? So what different does it make know??
Yes, June. Seriously. The breeder told me so. So...it means that they are supporting Ismadi in doing 'BYB' business.
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
  #18  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:53 PM
atomicjelly atomicjelly is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0
atomicjelly is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Dear Atomic,
How do you come to conclusion that I know everything about Imadi? Good friends yes, but do good friends tell you all? If I know Imadi Pet is not a vet, you think I dare to risk all of my cats lives (not less than 10) and other customers cats?
Sorry, but I'm afraid to say, that this thread is more of racist attack than to find the real truth.
Pak Cu,

Everybody who knows Imadi knows he's not a certified vet. Everything he does is based on what he learned while assisting his certified vet when he first opened his pet shop about 8-9 years ago.

And you being his good friend and all do know this. And I do know you know. And it's up to you to deny it, maybe to protect your business but did you realise that what you did, also does affect your business? If you can't take in the cat for surgery then don't! Don't take it in and then take it over to some BYB/Vet Wannabe and put the poor cat at risk!

It is just about the profit? If it is, then stop declaring that you're a pet lover. I am doing this as I felt so sad looking at the poor cat's sutures. Just imagine if someone were to do that to your pets, would you be happy then?

Racist? Define racist. I am just speaking the truth and you know it very well.
  #19  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:53 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Imadi Pet Shop

This so call Certified Breeder only tong kosonglah?? Talk abt BYB when they themselves support BYB?? You know,this is theory domino.The chain can't be broken when greed takes over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Yes, June. Seriously. The breeder told me so. So...it means that they are supporting Ismadi in doing 'BYB' business.
  #20  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:09 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

pakcu, if you did not know whether Imadi is a vet or not, why did you sub-contract your spaying and neutering services to him? That is irresponsible.

and this service is advertised in your pet shop thread.

04-24-2009, 01:18 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,512
Rep Power: 0

Re: Pakcu usual pet shop
PENGUMUMAN

PENANGGUHAN TARIKH OPERASI KLINIK
Disebabkan beberapa perkara yang tidak dapat di elakkan, klinik di Pakcu Usual Pet Shop akan mula beroperasi pada 1hb Mei, 2009. Untuk permulaan, klinik akan hanya beroperasi pada hari Isnin, Rabu, Jumaat, Sabtu dan Ahad.
Sebagai penghargaan dan tanda terimakasih kepada semua, semua rawatan perubatan dari 1hb Mei - 31hb Mei, akan ditawarkan pada Harga Promosi.

PM atau sms/call Pakcu untuk membuat temujanji atau untuk mendapatkan senarai harga rawatan.

Sekian. Terimakasih.
__________________


extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....postcount=1185


And another one from your pakcu usual pet shop thread.....


11-14-2008, 09:59 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,512
Rep Power: 0

Pakcu usual pet shop
Salam Sejahtera Kawan-Kawan,
Kalau tiada aral melintang, InsyAllah, Januari atau selewat-lewatnya Februari tahun depan, Pakcu akan membuka sebuah Kedai Haiwan Peliharaan dan Klinik. Tempat sudah dikenal pasti, tapi untuk sementara waktu biarlah Pakcu rahsiakan dulu, bila dah nak operate nanti Pakcu beritahu k. Yang pastinya bukan di Pahang ler.
Sebenarnya, idea nak bukak kedai ni dah lama, cumanya masa tak mengizinkan dan modalnya pun tak berapa ada. Tapi sekarang, walau pun tidak juga ada modal sangat, tapi keadaan dan perasaan Pakcu terlampau memerlukan sesuatu yang boleh buat Pakcu senang hati, puas dan lega, untuk berbakti kepada haiwan kesayangan Pakcu.
Modes operandi kedai Pakcu :-
1. Jual Beli Haiwan Peliharaan (Cats will be the main stocks)
2. Pet food, accesories and toys
3. Clinics - simple2 surgery and treatment to all animals
- medicines/vitamins
4. Boarding services
Later stage :
4. Will act as a rescue cum adoption centre - perhaps like Alicia's shop
5. Grooming services
6. Belum terfikir lagi - bole bagi cadangan..hehe.
So, with all your moral supports, Pakcu hope this venture will be succesful and benefiting not only me, but you all as my dear friends, our pets and all pets as a whole. Wish me luck k. Thanks..

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....57&postcount=1


And another one......


05-11-2009, 02:14 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,512
Rep Power: 0

Clinic at pakcu usual pet shop
Dear All,

I'm happy to inform that clinic at Pakcu Usual Pet Shop, will be operating everyday, starting tommorrow 12th May 2009. Operating hours will be from 10.30 am - 07.30 pm.

Clinic services will be all the basic treatment such as :-

1. Medical Consultations
2. Vaccinations
3. Injections of multivitamins
4. Treatment of superficial wounds / bites / cuts
5. Treatment of e.n.t / skin diseases / infections / gums infections
6. Treatment of fever / flu / diarhea / poor appetite / urinary problems
7. Medical grooming
8. Surgery of spay (female) and neuter (male)
9. Delivery assistant (bersalin/beranak ler...hehe)
10. Other basic treatment....

Thanking all for the support and we will be forever strive to improve and increase our value added services consistently.
Thank you very much....
__________________

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showthrea...t=1349&page=63

You provided spaying/neutering services when you don't have a vet. How did you provide those services??

Please stay focused on the issue --- please don't try to distract attention from the real issue by bringing race into this thread. As far as I can see, there is nothing racist here. We're talking about animal rights here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Good Day to All...
As i have some request to explain certain things about what happen to Garlic (Bina's cat) and Imadi Pet Shop, so this is my explanations.

As you all know, I have just engaged a vet (a certified vet - fresh from UPM). At that time, she is not so confident of doing the surgery for spaying. I do received two cats for spaying, the rest is for neuter. As I have sent some cats for spaying at Imadi Pet Shop n Clinic and so far there's no problem, and with the cats health as my utmost importance, i've send both of the cats to Imadi. The cost that i'm paying to Imadi for the above procedure is much more that I'm charging, but doesnt matter as for me, that cat's health is much more important. Unfortunately, Garlic had a little complications and had to be treated further. The other cat doing just fine and i had not received any complaints. I believe Bina had spoken to Imadi and had know all the complications related to Garlic. As what she said, it is then up to all of us to make a judgement or consideration. I'm happy to note that Garlic is okay now and for me, that's is all matter.
As for me, due to the Garlic case, I've stop sending my cats to Imadi. Moreover, my vet now has the confidence after some observation and training at other clinics. So far, I'm happy to say that all the procedures above had been done and had yet to received any complaints or complications. Alhamdulilah...
For the questions of me supporting BYB (Imadi pet Shop), I only have this to say. Go and visit Imadi Pet Shop and make your own judgement. I'm not saying that I'm happy with Imadi and certainly I'm against some of his method and his pricey price cats, but still it is up to you alll.
For the question of wether he is a certified vet or not.... I really don't know. You guys are welcomed to do the investigation, and by all means report to the higher authority if proven he's not a certified vet. Do this not because of your hatred towards BYB but do this because it is against the law.
Thanks.
Dear Atomic,
How do you come to conclusion that I know everything about Imadi? Good friends yes, but do good friends tell you all? If I know Imadi Pet is not a vet, you think I dare to risk all of my cats lives (not less than 10) and other customers cats?
Sorry, but I'm afraid to say, that this thread is more of racist attack than to find the real truth.

Last edited by blackie007; 06-09-2009 at 02:45 PM. Reason: to add 2 more links....
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Research: What's your IDEAL pet shop? sharon Pet Shops & Services 11 06-12-2009 08:21 AM
Pet Shop? Vet? yuyun86 Pet Shops & Services 0 05-12-2009 12:35 PM
2 type Pet Shop. you meet before? dog is my buddy Hall of Shame 24 04-12-2009 07:07 PM
Help: looking for a PJ pet shop!! mimi Dogs & Puppies 4 09-10-2008 02:16 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.