Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Lost & Found

Lost & Found Additional exposure for your Lost / Found pets, besides posting at our main PetFinder.my site. Please read our Lost & Found Guidelines first at http://PF.my/l26

Old 11-03-2009, 03:29 AM
Animal Lover

naj1812 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy 2 Dogs Lost in Shah Alam..

Dear Members.. those who have friends or families lived in Shah Alam (around sections 3,4,6,7, or 8) who have and owned a dog..

2-3 weeks before i found a dog near my house area. The dog has its collar and leash, but the leash is kind of being cut off... The dog wanders around my house area and a week ago he (i think the dog was a he) came in front of my house and i was so pity at him since he was so skinny and i feed him with my cat food ^^''
I think he is a very well trained dog since he did not even barks at me and when i say 'boy, stay boy' he stayed...
I have reported this case to MBSA but i'm not sure either such action have been taken.. yet, 3 days ago he came again in front of my house and he looks kind of injured because his walks looks funny..
i want to treat him, but my mom dont allow me to.. since it is hard for me to touch a dog.. hope the owner find him..
He sometimes came infront of my house mid,late night and morning (around7-8am)
i dont know what type of dog he was but he have light brown color and his figure look a like a dog called tinkerbelle at spca...

Another case..

Recently..yesterday late at night when i heard my neighbour dog barking... i went outside and i saw the dog.. the dog was with collar and a bell attached to its collar..
and then yesterday evening.. while i was driving back home it starting to rain.. i saw the same dog again... was running to find shelter. The dog was light brown+black.. umm.. and looks...(mcm anjing polis selalu guna untuk catch penjenayah). The dog was running and it was only10blok from my house... i think he terlepas from someone house...

i hope people in this forum can spread the news around because i really pity to these dog... and, the dog usually wanders around infront of my house late night...

and i would like to apologize bcoz i cannot help capture the dog cause im so afraid of dogs and it hard to do it alone without helpers since the dog is 1/2 of my size >_<

btw, Shah Alam is mostly a Malays area (area which i lived) and i afraid that people mights do unpleasant thing to the dog...

Regards.