Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Old 05-17-2010, 10:50 PM
Animal Lover

Mutt is on a distinguished road
Default Animal Friendly Flat/Housing in Jinjang?

Hello Petfinder Friends,
Forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong spot and feel free to move it..

A good friend of mine has to get out of her current living situation ASAP. Do any of you know of any affordable/inexpensive/safe/ ANIMAL FRIENDLY/ANIMAL TOLERANT flats in the Jinjang area? My friend is on her own(has no family to count on or help her) and has a job but doesn't make THAT much money. She has a young cat that she would like to bring along with her when she shifts places. I am not familiar with the area at all so I am at a loss to help her. I think she would consider moving in closer to KL (Titiwangsa, Ampang etc.) but she probably can't afford it.
Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated!
Thanks!
-Mutt
Old 05-18-2010, 12:04 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Friendly Flat/Housing in Jinjang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
Hello Petfinder Friends,
Forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong spot and feel free to move it..

A good friend of mine has to get out of her current living situation ASAP. Do any of you know of any affordable/inexpensive/safe/ ANIMAL FRIENDLY/ANIMAL TOLERANT flats in the Jinjang area? My friend is on her own(has no family to count on or help her) and has a job but doesn't make THAT much money. She has a young cat that she would like to bring along with her when she shifts places. I am not familiar with the area at all so I am at a loss to help her. I think she would consider moving in closer to KL (Titiwangsa, Ampang etc.) but she probably can't afford it.
Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated!
Thanks!
-Mutt
Hi there Mutt,

I am staying in Bandar Tasik Selatan just along the MRR2. Very convenient place to stay as it is very near to LRT, KTM and ERL stations. Taxi's and Busses are also not a problem where I live. Also, shops are just a stone throw away. Sometimes there are rooms for rent around my area and costs about RM200 to RM300 a month. For a full apartment prices ranges from RM450 to RM600.00 per month. If your friend is interested, I can give her a tour of the place where I am staying and no worries, my place is CATS FRIENDLY

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 05-18-2010, 08:45 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road

Wow! I'm not familiar with that part of KL, but it sounds like you have very good public transit connections... and a cat-friendly place, too!

Nurul, what LRT station is nearest you? I may have to come and explore that area. It sounds like something to consider when my rental agreement in Brickfields is due for renewal. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Hi there Mutt,

I am staying in Bandar Tasik Selatan just along the MRR2. Very convenient place to stay as it is very near to LRT, KTM and ERL stations. Taxi's and Busses are also not a problem where I live. Also, shops are just a stone throw away. Sometimes there are rooms for rent around my area and costs about RM200 to RM300 a month. For a full apartment prices ranges from RM450 to RM600.00 per month. If your friend is interested, I can give her a tour of the place where I am staying and no worries, my place is CATS FRIENDLY
Old 05-19-2010, 09:10 AM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Wow! I'm not familiar with that part of KL, but it sounds like you have very good public transit connections... and a cat-friendly place, too!

Nurul, what LRT station is nearest you? I may have to come and explore that area. It sounds like something to consider when my rental agreement in Brickfields is due for renewal. :-)
Hi there Maneki Neko

Yes, it is a very good public transit connection
My apartment is less than 5 minutes drive to the LRT, KTM and ERL station if you are walking it will be about 10 to 15 minutes depending on how fast you walk.
First station would be Bandar Tasik Selatan and then the second one which would be only STAR Lrt would be Sungai Besi LRT station.
Before my car arrived, I went on the public transport and it was easy as the bus just stops right in front of my apartment block. No need to walk far!
Also there are many hawker stalls selling food, produce and fruits so you will never go hungry
Also banks are nearby with dental and health clinics too.
Some more every Wednesday the pasar malam is just in front of my apartment
No problems about cats... as everyone has it.
Place is a majmuk area.
Parking not congested.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 05-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Animal Lover

Mutt is on a distinguished road

Hi there Felix the Cat,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to respond to my message. The area that you are in sounds very nice and may just fit the bill for what my friend is seeking. I will see her on Monday and will be sure to pass the information along. If she decides she wants to check the area out I will let you know and perhaps she can meet up with you to see the places etc.
Thank you again for your helpful information!
-Mutt