Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 02:04 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation
Default Dispute Resolved - Kyzoor's Cats

Dear Members,

This thread has been created to properly and objectively resolve the dispute that arose at Kyzoor's Kiki profile:
http://www.petfinder.my/pets/12242/

We have communicated with a number of members, and below are the points summarized:

1) A significant number of Kyzoor's cats died. Kyzoor stated that it is due to some form of poisoning, possibly from the negligence of his maid. Others stated that it is due to virus.

2) A member Mahizan who boarded her 2 cats with Kyzoor for 3 weeks, later found that they were infected by virus. However, the cat of another member Oni Hatamah that was also boarded with Kyzoor for 3 weeks did not get any infections.

3) There are on-going disputes on what Kyzoor is / should be doing to his remaining cats, and whether they will be put to sleep.

4) There are accusations that Kyzoor did not vaccinate his cats or give them the proper medical attention as claimed.

We will not speculate on Issue 1, as that has already happened. If it is Kyzoor's negligence on that, then he is solely responsible for the death of his cats and we hope he will learn an important lesson from that. However, this is not a basis for us to probe into his personal life or continually attack him.

On Issue 2, if it is indeed Kyzoor's negligence that caused the infection of Mahizan's cats, then we feel that he should be at least responsible for any medical treatments incurred by her cats. Fortunately, her cats have already recovered, and Oni's cat was not infected.

On Issue 3, we have clarified with Kyzoor that he has no intentions of putting the remaining cats to sleep. Right now, his sister is helping him take care of 4 cats, and the remainder will be cared for by another friend of his. He said that he mentioned PTS only to satisfy the people who are putting pressure on him to take action fast. There may be some misunderstanding between members here. He stated that he has never intended to euthanize the cats as he does not have the heart to do so. Moreover, these cats have a clean bill of health upon undergoing checkups.

On Issue 4, we have requested that Kyzoor present us with scanned copies of the check-ups on all of his current cats. According to him, these cats have been checked up 1 week ago, and will undergo vaccination next week. To further resolve the situation, he will bring all the cats for another check up this Friday at Bukit Antarabangsa accompanied by some forum members, and will publish the scanned check up results here for all to see.

As such, please wait till there are further results before making any further comments and accusations.

We wish to stress that although Kyzoor may have negligently cared for his cats, that is no reason for people to launch personal attacks and accusations on him. You may advise and teach him, but attacking will do no good in resolving the situation or making a difference to his cats in the long term.

However, from this point onwards, if he is proven to be negligent, that his current cats are infected and still carelessly infecting other people's cats (i.e. by continuing to board people's cats, give up the infected cats for adoption or other negligent actions resulting in the spreading of disease), then he will certainly be blacklisted at PetFinder.my.

On a final note - June, please do not launch any further baseless accusations or personal attacks on other people. Your accusations on Kyzoor's education and family are unfounded, and further as a moderator, you should always be keeping a neutral and objective view of things instead of reacting emotionally. Whether Kyzoor is indeed a lawyer or his family backgrounds are beyond our concern or jurisdiction. You may rightly expose or criticize a person on animal cruelty or forms of negligence if there is sufficient supporting evidence, but short of that, it would be slander that only serves to cause the person to retaliate and result in unnecessary fights.

To members that wish to present further facts or points, please feel free to do so here. But, please do not continue launching attacks or arguments here or at other pet profiles. We shall wait for Kyzoor's response and documentation, then put a closure to this.

Last edited by Administrator; 07-21-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Kyzoor's Cats

Dear Administrator.....

Please be informed that I have been in close contact with Kyzoor for quite sometime and found that his stories does not match at most times but did not bother to query him as I knew it was a lie.

First of all when his cats started dying, Kyzoor informed me that Dr. Teoh had made a physical check up of his cats Mukreez and another stray cat named Calico. Upon checking, it was confirmed by Dr. Teoh that Calico was suffering from 'Feline Parvo Virus' and also severe ulcers in her mouth which Dr. Teoh could not ascertain as it was not one of the symtoms for 'Feline Parvo Virus'. Kyzoor claimed that Dr. Teoh would be doing a test to confirm if his cats died of poisoning. Then a few days later Kyzoor informed me and Kak Hani that Dr. Teoh confirmed that his cats died not because of viral infection but because of poisoning. He also claimed that his sister who is a vet and is practicing in Sunway said that his cats died of poisoning as he had sent one of his cat for a post mortem at UPM. But when I was in conversation with Dr. Teoh I asked him if he tested Kyzoor's cats for poisoning.... Dr. Teoh replied that Kyzoor NEVER asked him to do a test for poisioning as he had asked his sister (the vet) to do it. So it is concluded that he clearly lied to me saying that Dr. Teoh did a test when there was no test whatsover conducted for poisoining by Dr. Teoh. There was never proof that he sent his cat to UPM as I requested for a copy of the report however he told me that I had to pay RM270.00 for it if I wanted a copy of the report. When questioned him, he said he could not reach his sister as she switched off her hp (what a coincidence, don't you think ). But then again... if he could not reach her on the mobile I am sure he can reach his sister at her clinic in Sunway. The rest is up to you to think. I can get testimonial from Dr. Teoh about his cats, the sickness and report if any.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 07-21-2010, 03:14 PM
PetFinder Buddy

TheDillingerEscapePlan is on a distinguished road

Yes Felix i hope u can get testimonial form Dr Teoh ...we need to know the truth ...and Kyzoor please ...we appreciate if u can present to us with scanned copies of the check-ups on all of your current cats....so we can compare between Dr Teoh and Kyzoor report here...
Old 07-21-2010, 03:21 PM
PetFinder Guru

I would like to add on that I have been to his house on several occassions and yes it is very cleaned and proper however I did caution him whenever picking up strays he will need to Quarantine them first however he never did this.

All he did was bathe the cat with medicated shampoo and said that they are fine. If he is so careful.... why mix new strays with his cats. The cat may look healthy on the outside but we do not know what is lurking inside.

Also... he lied about the six strays that he took in. He informed in the thread that he had already taken them to Dr. Teoh but when I brought my cat for mange treatment he too brought the 5 stray cats as one died for mange treatment too. When we arrived at the clinic, he told Dr. Teoh he found the cats and bathe them with medicated shampoo but would like to get them treated for mange but I remember clearly he said he had brought them before but instead it was ONLY THE FIRST VISIT. Why lie?

NOTE : Please contact Dr. Teoh directly should you have enquiries - 0124500610. Name registered at clinic is Wan Alias, if not mention my name Phyllis. I am sure Dr. Teoh would be more than happy to comment. Thank you.

Proverb : You can run but you can't hide.

Last edited by Felix The Cat; 07-21-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:30 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Felix,

Thanks for raising the points. If any others have questions or ambiguities, please list them out here. Let's give Kyzoor a chance to respond and clear up the air.

Kyzoor,

We would appreciate it if you can clarify on the points Felix raised, and explain in detail the whole sequence of events and misunderstandings if any. If there are indeed things you told previously that are not completely truthful, please reveal the truth in its entirety. We are not here to incriminate or condemn you, but to work out a proper solution for the welfare of animals and to put this matter to rest with a satisfactory conclusion for everyone.

If we continue to cover up one lie with another, it would only make matters worse, and this dispute would be never-ending as people seek to investigate into every single point. Everybody makes mistakes and learn from it. Matters can often be resolved much easier if we lay out all the facts truthfully and analyze them objectively.

Most importantly, please proceed to conduct the checkups and share with us the documentation as agreed upon.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:37 PM
PetFinder Guru

hani14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hani14 Send a message via Skype™ to hani14

salam nurul..

kak hani ada bersembang dgn dia melalui ym yg mengatakan dia akan bawa kesemua kucing2 dia for PTS walaupun dorang tu negative. dan telah diconfirmkan oleh housemate dia yg bernama Ajak yg dia telah keluar membawa semua kucing2 jumpa kakak dia yg vet tu untuk PTS kesemuanya. tapi pelik pulak bila dia kata.. dia tak sanggup buat begitu. dan kucing2 tu semua masih ada dirumah. so apa motif sebenarnya dia berbohong?? untuk menagih simpati dari kita semua??

kak hani sanggup putus sahabat jika dia sekejam ini.. tak sanggup berkawan dengan orang yg katanya mencintai binatang tetapi diri sendiri bersikap seperti binatang.. KEJAM!! (maaf kalau bahasa terkasar sikit, tgh emo ni.. )
Old 07-21-2010, 03:43 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hani14 View Post
salam nurul..

kak hani ada bersembang dgn dia melalui ym yg mengatakan dia akan bawa kesemua kucing2 dia for PTS walaupun dorang tu negative. dan telah diconfirmkan oleh housemate dia yg bernama Ajak yg dia telah keluar membawa semua kucing2 jumpa kakak dia yg vet tu untuk PTS kesemuanya. tapi pelik pulak bila dia kata.. dia tak sanggup buat begitu. dan kucing2 tu semua masih ada dirumah. so apa motif sebenarnya dia berbohong?? untuk menagih simpati dari kita semua??

kak hani sanggup putus sahabat jika dia sekejam ini.. tak sanggup berkawan dengan orang yg katanya mencintai binatang tetapi diri sendiri bersikap seperti binatang.. KEJAM!! (maaf kalau bahasa terkasar sikit, tgh emo ni.. )
Salam Kak Hani...

Ye.. memang betul dia pun ada cakap begitu ngan Nurul. Bila nurul bagitau suh dia careful dia terus melenting kata nak PTS semua kucing dia. Bila dengar dia kata macam tu, Nurul pun marah dan hempas telefon ngan dia sebab kita bagi nasihat yang elok.... bawa g vet untuk check tapi dia tetap berkeras dengan keputusan PTS tu. Kejam sungguh. Sekarang dia putar belit cerita kata dia hanya cakap macam tu sebab nak diamkan diri kita yang mengambil BERAT tentang kucing kucing di bawaan jagaan dia. Saya rasa tak salah sebagai kawan kita menasitkan seorang kawan untuk menyelamatkan kucing dia.

Kita bukan benci dia atau nak kondem dia tapi kita cuma RISAU keadaan kucing dia tu. Tapi bila kita ambil berat sebagai kawan dia pula ambil secara NEGATIF. Why? Is he hiding something?

Last edited by Felix The Cat; 07-21-2010 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Resolution of Dispute - Kyzoor's Cats

Admin and Mods, I have only 1 question.

Why put Kiki up for adoption?? An animal lovers knows by back of their hand that if any single cat in the population in your house is tested positive, the entire cats must be strictly under quarantine for at least 1 year (if they are under medication or treatment).No new cats coming in and no cats in the population going out for adoption.

Feline Panleukopenia Virus is very resistence and can last for at least a year or more. It can infected via saliva,sharing bowls/litterbox and beddings.

If you guys notice he is selling his cat tree at Pets & Product thread.

P/S 3 of my cats died due to Feline Leukimia (FeLV) from July 2009 until Feb 2010. I have never taking in any new cat and put up cat for adoption due to this.

Last edited by June; 07-21-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:57 PM
PetFinder Buddy

TheDillingerEscapePlan is on a distinguished road

ishh Kyzoor lain yang org suruh lain plak dia buat...ishh ishh kejam sungguh kolo dia gi buat PTS
Old 07-21-2010, 04:03 PM
PetFinder Administrator

June,

That certainly appears to indicate an element of negligence here, if Kyzoor knowingly puts up an infected cat for adoption and an infected item for sale. Again, we would appreciate it if Kyzoor can address this issue.

However, one cannot assume that every animal lover has an implicit knowledge of proper quarantine procedures or that the person is fully aware of how to handle such cases and all the consequences. That is precisely why we need a forum to educate and guide the animal lovers out there. Even people with good intentions can make grave mistakes due to bad judgment or ignorance.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:07 PM
PetFinder Guru

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road

Salam semua.....,

i dont blame any or not to accused anyone...... just that want to let everyone know the real situation wat is going on n up to anyone to judge it.

19 June - Saturday

Kak Oni Hatamah bagi Si Muiz kucing dia untuk dijaga until lah dia ambik balik pada 11 July on Friday dan masa tue kak Oni pun tahu yang kucing Wan dh banyak yang mati dan Wan minta kak oni pun bawa si Muiz untuk pergi buat check.... and by today masih lagi Wan update dari kak Oni yang si Muiz sihat dan tu ada lah jawapan dari kak Oni.

3rd July Saturday

Mahizan hantar kucing2 dia si romeo n juliet ke rumah kak nurul atas suggestion untuk di boarding kan kat rumah wan, wan just accept it memandangkan masih ada ruang lagi dalam rumah Wan seihingga lah di ambil semula pada 19 July 2010 tanpa ada ucapan terima kasih pun dari orang yang mengambil pada malam tersebut..... maaf wan bagitau supaya benda tue tak berulang walaupun dalam jagaan wan kucing2 tue namun wan tak minta pun apa2 bayaran kerana wan buat atas dasar ikhlas......

28th June 2010-Kajang

Wan and Felix The Cat pergi ambil si mukhreez ( yang di check oleh dr teoh selepas kes kucing mati)dekat tesco kajang dari mlinda and time tue pun Wan dah tahu keadaan dia cirit birit n tenat...... Wan bawa kerumah and hampir 3 hari tenat tak boleh angkat...... and 3rd July mlinda sms me yang adik si mukhreez nie dah mati coz of virus infection, but hari tue juga lah mukhreez mula makan kibbles n angkat dari tenat....... and sbb tue juga wan bawa dia pergi vet untuk check coz nurul kuat menyatakan yang mukhreez adalah pembawa virus coz i still keep the msg. but bila check mukhreez is very healthy

6th-8th July 2010

i lost 14 cats dan bukannya 30EKOR kucing macam yang digembar gemburkan...... sebab tue better tanya sendiri dari tau dari orang lain. kucing mati berturut2 dalam 3 hari tersebut tanpa diketahui.... namun on Friday 9th July 2010 Wan bawa pegi Vet and bersaksikan my own housemate..... Dr Teoh menyatakan bila 1st dia buat check yang one of my cats ada suspect virus...... but bila check again for the 2nd time its more to poisoning...... kalau kata tak bawa pegi vet i think orang yang contact trus dengan doktor teoh tau either i never care about them......one more jgn buat tuduhan bila tak tahu kenapa wan tak vaksin kan semua yang baru nie and hope semua disini memang pakar, on that time jugak bila wan nak vaksin DOKTOR TEOH TAK BENARKAN VAKSIN ANY CAT AT MY HOUSE UNTIL 2 WEEKS BARU BOLEH VAKSIN N SEDANGKAN YANG WAN NAK VAKSIN KAN ADALAH BATCH BARU N YANG BATCH LAMA TINGGAL 4 EKOR. KALAU NAK KIRA 2 WEEKS ADALAH DARI 9TH JULY 2010 UNTIL 23RD JULY 2010, thats the reason any of u bagitau i tak vaksin kucing...... yes they are really new at home n new after that incident. one more sepanjang check at Dr teoh.... samada stray or my own cat tak sekali pun Dr Teoh jumpa kutu walau seekor...... mungkin tue belum cukup bertanggungjawab........ the reason that im just quiet from a report at my sis because i never want to bother a big issue than this...... apa2 i still left a few of my kible at home that i never use n anyone offer to do for lab test wat is the ingredients? i still keep a few kilo..... May i know wat is happpening if too much acid ingridients in the food? wat happen to H20 n mineral inside the kitten body n maybe imune for Cats that is almost call stray..... coz yang tinggal adalah 4 ekor strays.

Lastly...... wait for the new report and anyone who is not satisfied please join me at bukit antarabangsa clinic on this friday morning coz wan akan ambik kucing2 wan yang WAN KATA DAH PTS TE ( nak tengok wat isu akan keluar especially in kiki profile tadi..... demi allah kucing tue semua never intend to PTS) pasal kita dapat trace mana yang akan melebihi dr segala yang kita tahu..... and only a few tahu keadaan sebenar kucing2 Wan.... PTS is the best answer for now untuk sms yang terlalu pushing........ apa2 just wait again a new results from vet at klinik antarabangsa and sesapa rasa cam tak puas hati then u may welcome.......... ill inform again the time n the name of the vet...... im just following the admin order

Thanks.
Kyzoor
Old 07-21-2010, 04:10 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Admin and Mods, I have only 1 question.

Why put Kiki up for adoption?? An animal lovers knows by back of their hand that if any single cat in the population in your house is tested positive, the entire cats must be strictly under quarantine for at least 1 year (if they are under medication or treatment).No new cats coming in and no cats in the population going out for adoption.

Feline Panleukopenia Virus is very resistence and can last for at least a year or more. It can infected via saliva,sharing bowls/litterbox and beddings.

If you guys notice he is selling his cat tree at Pets & Product thread.

P/S 3 of my cats died due to Feline Leukimia (FeLV) from July 2009 until Feb 2010. I have never taking in any new cat and put up cat for adoption due to this.
June< aku dah jawab soalan nie directly ke Mr Andy Koh..... and he knows that wat kind of situation that my cat is having now n just wait till this saturday for the result but for the one who cant wait then just join me at bukit antarabangsa vet then.thank u

Kyzoor
Old 07-21-2010, 04:15 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hani14 View Post
salam nurul..

Salam Kak Hani,

1st of all u should as me if u think im a fren..... coz one or two members here is really fren now n know the truth.... PTS is the best answer for all the sms Kak Nurul bagi bila kucing yang Wan bagi kat dia mati.... n tak pulak dipertikaikan kucing2 sebelum tue..... the way of the sms is blaming.... and sorry hani14 coz u havent get to know wat sms that i get? the only things is i just keep mention people ask me to becareful while they are not blind n always visit my house n know wat im doing n wat im practise at my house even u do.......
Old 07-21-2010, 04:19 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Kyzoor, the cat you got from Miri and brought back to your place but unfortunately got sick and died (named Abang) sometime around February ... did you manage to ascertain from the vet what it died of? What were the symptoms before it died?

14 cats dying is a lot of cats. Something is definitely happening and if there is an infection, tight control and a good clean-up is needed in your flat and absolutely no new cats must be introduced into your home anymore for a very, very long time. But if you do it well, it is not a hopeless situation for the existing cats. With proper care and support, they have a fighting chance to live.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 07-21-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:21 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Salam Kak Hani...

Ye.. memang betul dia pun ada cakap begitu ngan Nurul. Bila nurul bagitau suh dia careful dia terus melenting kata nak PTS semua kucing dia. Bila dengar dia kata macam tu, Nurul pun marah dan hempas telefon ngan dia sebab kita bagi nasihat yang elok.... bawa g vet untuk check tapi dia tetap berkeras dengan keputusan PTS tu. Kejam sungguh. Sekarang dia putar belit cerita kata dia hanya cakap macam tu sebab nak diamkan diri kita yang mengambil BERAT tentang kucing kucing di bawaan jagaan dia. Saya rasa tak salah sebagai kawan kita menasitkan seorang kawan untuk menyelamatkan kucing dia.

Kita bukan benci dia atau nak kondem dia tapi kita cuma RISAU keadaan kucing dia tu. Tapi bila kita ambil berat sebagai kawan dia pula ambil secara NEGATIF. Why? Is he hiding something?

Thanks nurul for the sweet words.... yes you may advise me to be more becareful n u know that im too practise about becareful......... the way u call n sms on that day.... the words YES for advise but sounds like that mistake n the cate die because of me..... told that u never realize it.... from 8am till afternoon u keep told me to becareful..... im not melentiing ok...... just that u keep pushing the things like u never stiafied for action that im being taken with even to the vet.... u try to mention im careless.... the way u advice here is differnt way u do sms me...... i still keep it....... n the way call early 8am is not the way u try to advice when im still talking u keep hang the phone.... everytime u do that on that day........ till i get a decision to return back back the cat n to pts my cat.....that is only after 10am
Old 07-21-2010, 04:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

Wan...

First... your cats started dying from 7th July 2010 (Wednesday) and not 3rd July 2010. I clearly remember the date.

Secondly... the stray cats in your care were not vacinated because you personally informed me. Only your own cats Fifi, Fafa and Mimi were vacinated. The new cats in your house is not vacinated because Dr. Teoh wants you to monitor their condition.

Thirdly... I have the sms you sent to me stating that you lost 30 cats compared to one cat which I lost. I have proof of the sms. So are you implying that AGAIN you are lying?

Cats that died :-

1. Fafa
2. Fifi
3. Royal
4. Lucia
5. Dyesebel
6. Belang
7. Putih
8. Mummy
9. Tompok
10. Tomei
11. Sasuke
12. Calico
13. Rapunzel
14. Snowie
15. Blackwood
16. Orange Stray

This is what I know...... (not sure of others as he had not informed me)

Why did you want to sell your cat tree knowingly that your cats having viral infection. If some inocent buyer buys your cat tree and brings it home and then their cats died because of contracting 'Feline Parvo Virus'... would you be responsible?

The cats with you are NEW cats which you took in on :-

9th July 2010 - 4 cats from Ajak's sister house (one you gave me which died without no whatsoever reasons)
10th July 2010 - 2 cats from a PF member
16th July 2010 - 5 cats which you claimed is your sister's cats
and in between one or two strays...

All the cats above are not VACINATED yes. We are not refering to these cats. We are refering to the cats that DIED. Those cats were not VACINATED. Please don't differ from the story.

Yes, I called you on the morning of 12th July 2010 asking you to be careful but after informing you... you were the one who decided to PTS your cats in order to solve the problem. And yes, I did call you from 10.00 am onwards because I was UPSET that you wanted to take DRASTIC actions to PTS your cats rather than send them to the vet for check up!

Last edited by Felix The Cat; 07-21-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:27 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Kyzoor, the cat you got from Miri and brought back to your place but unfortunately got sick and died (named Abang) sometime around February ... did you manage to ascertain from the vet what it died of? What were the symptoms before it died?

Thanks.
Furkids......

the issue now is about nmy cats that havent vaksin n not in healthy within the cat who is left now n not the cat that is die before...... just wat can i answer u YES there is........ and blood infection, Thanks

Kyzoor
Old 07-21-2010, 04:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Wan...

First... your cats started dying from 7th July 2010 (Wednesday) and not 3rd July 2010. I clearly remember the date.

Secondly... the stray cats in your care were not vacinated because you personally informed me. Only your own cats Fifi, Fafa and Mimi were vacinated. The new cats in your house is not vacinated because Dr. Teoh wants you to monitor their condition.

Thirdly... I have the sms you sent to me stating that you lost 30 cats compared to one cat which I lost. I have proof of the sms. So are you implying that AGAIN you are lying?

6th-8th July 2010

i lost 14 cats dan bukannya 30EKOR kucing macam yang digembar gemburkan...... sebab tue better tanya sendiri dari tau dari orang lain. kucing mati berturut2 dalam 3 hari tersebut tanpa diketahui.... namun on Friday 9th July 2010 Wan bawa pegi Vet and bersaksikan my own housemate..... Dr Teoh menyatakan bila 1st dia buat check yang one of my cats ada suspect virus...... but bila check again for the 2nd time its more to poisoning...... kalau kata tak bawa pegi vet i think orang yang contact trus dengan doktor teoh tau either i never care about them......one more jgn buat tuduhan bila tak tahu kenapa wan tak vaksin kan semua yang baru nie and hope semua disini memang pakar, on that time jugak bila wan nak vaksin DOKTOR TEOH TAK BENARKAN VAKSIN ANY CAT AT MY HOUSE UNTIL 2 WEEKS BARU BOLEH VAKSIN N SEDANGKAN YANG WAN NAK VAKSIN KAN ADALAH BATCH BARU N YANG BATCH LAMA TINGGAL 4 EKOR. KALAU NAK KIRA 2 WEEKS ADALAH DARI 9TH JULY 2010 UNTIL 23RD JULY 2010, thats the reason any of u bagitau i tak vaksin kucing...... yes they are really new at home n new after that incident. one more sepanjang check at Dr teoh.... samada stray or my own cat tak sekali pun Dr Teoh jumpa kutu walau seekor...... mungkin tue belum cukup bertanggungjawab........ the reason that im just quiet from a report at my sis because i never want to bother a big issue than this...... apa2 i still left a few of my kible at home that i never use n anyone offer to do for lab test wat is the ingredients? i still keep a few kilo..... May i know wat is happpening if too much acid ingridients in the food? wat happen to H20 n mineral inside the kitten body n maybe imune for Cats that is almost call stray..... coz yang tinggal adalah 4 ekor strays.

Please read carefully...... kucing melinda siblings to mukhreez tue mati on 3rd July waktu time ambik romeo n juliet....... PLEASE OK TO READ CAREFULLY

30 ekor kucing yang disebut tue untuk melihat dari segi psikologi minded apa yang akan berlaku coz i didnt mention to others but suddenly org lain yang inform benda.... from they i know wat kind of communicate is that.....
Old 07-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
Furkids......

the issue now is about nmy cats that havent vaksin n not in healthy within the cat who is left now n not the cat that is die before...... just wat can i answer u YES there is........ and blood infection, Thanks

Kyzoor
Yes, Kyzoor, but I am trying to detect if there might be a link between Abang's infection and those of the other cats that entered your place later but got sick and died too. Might they have picked up the hard to remove and sterilize infection left behind? It is good to know and learn from. After all, life is a continuous learning process, whatever mistakes we make now, we can all learn from and improve to prevent recurrance.

What sort of blood infection did the vet say, Kyzoor? What is the agent - bacteria or virus? Or what exactly?
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 07-21-2010, 04:49 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
[B]30 ekor kucing yang disebut tue untuk melihat dari segi psikologi minded apa yang akan berlaku coz i didnt mention to others but suddenly org lain yang inform benda.... from they i know wat kind of communicate is that.....
Please Wan.... don't turn around the story. You not only informed me but a few others too. This is not about physcology of the mind.....this ISSUE IS ABOUT the WELWARE of your CATS.

I am very dissapointed Wan.

Closed Thread