PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Dogs & Puppies (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   3 months puppies up for adoption... (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1462)

werng 12-04-2008 12:20 PM

3 months puppies up for adoption...

5 Attachment(s)
hi everyone...

here got 3 months puppies up for adoption!!{happy}

Actually this was the 2nd time,the dog came in my house and gave birth..7 puppies were born..2 had been adopted by my neighbour since they were 2 months old..so now left 5 more in my house...I hope that i can keep all by myself..but,the situation not allow me to do so..because,i already have 4 dogs..one of it is those puppies's mum..hehe..because it looks quite pity so my mum decided to keep it..now my house just like a pets shop..haha..have 4 dogs and 5 puppies in my house..its quite headache for me and I really can't handle too much of it...so I hope that, i can help them to find another loving and caring home..and the new owner that willing to spend time with them..hehe..

Besides that, I hope that, the new owner sometimes can send me the puppy's picture and allow me to know about the puppy situation..is it possible?

Those puppies are very cute,playful and adorable...

if anyone here feel interested pls drop a comment to me..i will reply you as soon as possible..

pugsnmutts 12-04-2008 12:55 PM

Re: 3 months puppies up for adoption...

hi werng,

great job in taking in the mommy dog and rehoming the puppies...
about the pups, do make a profile in petfinder's main gallery so more people could view them...
and the mommy dog, have u spayed her? if not, please consider spaying her as i'm sure u do not want to rehome another 7 puppies next time she gives birth... let me know if u need help with this, and ur location...

cheers!
{happy}

werng 12-04-2008 03:27 PM

hi pugsnmutts..

yes..i did...but still under review..

ya..to avoid to rehome another 7 puppies again...last month I already brought her to vet for neutered...{happy}

pugsnmutts 12-04-2008 03:35 PM

excellent! {mbiggrin}

i'll help to send this via email to my contacts... can u state down how someone could reach u if they are interested in a puppy? and ur location also... thanks...

{happy}

werng 12-04-2008 08:52 PM

thanks alot...

oh..if anyone feel interested they can contact me via email...

my email address is ---> werng_bobbynpotatotay@hotmail.com

really thanks alot for ur help pugsnmutt...

werng 12-24-2008 04:44 PM

hi everyone, im here to inform u ppl that, xiu sa and king kong have been adopted by a caring owner lor...{happy}

they finally found a loving home...{victory}