-   Lost & Found (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   My Shih-Tzu stolen during a robbery in Taman Lestari, Seri Kembangan (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1554)

mollyana 12-22-2008 11:10 PM

My Shih-Tzu stolen during a robbery in Taman Lestari, Seri Kembangan

1 Attachment(s)
Dear All,

My Shih-Tzu was stolen together with my other belongings in a robbery at my home in Taman Lestari Putra, Seri Kembangan. Some indian guys or more likely scumbags took Nicky after stealing my cars, laptops, some electrical appliances and cash. The suspects are staying at 137, Jalan LEP 6/14, Taman Lestari Putra but the police are unable to do anything as there are no evidence against them. They might have sent my shih-tzu to their relations or it could be still in the taman or sold to someone. These robbers have relations in Ipoh mostly. Since my cars were JB plates, they could have taken it to JB, who knows.

Would like to seek your help to let me know if my shih-tzu is found anywhere especially if it's still in Taman Lestari Putra. It normally doesn't eat if not fed by me but since it's been gone almost 2 weeks now, it might eat a little due to hunger but it won't last long. I desperately need to have him back.

Nicky's picture is attached.

Thank you very much,

Molly

012-3555085

junleewei 12-22-2008 11:22 PM

Re: My Shih-Tzu stolen during a robbery in Taman Lestari, Seri Kembangan

WAT????{scared}{scared}so bad thy r...!so sad n angry2hear bout it{cry}{cry}...!i cant giv any help cos i from far far away....juz hope dat u can get back ur thngs n ur shih tzu soon...i can only pray4u....GOOD LUCK....sure thy wil get d blame from GOD...!!

mollyana 12-22-2008 11:31 PM

Thanks Junleewei.

vivi 12-23-2008 09:20 AM

Oooh That's really bad.{sweat} I also got puppy stolen from m before.{cry}
Don give up. Did u create a pet profile in the main petfinder? Will get more feedback than here forum?{happy}

junleewei 12-23-2008 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by vivi (Post 24702)
Oooh That's really bad.{sweat} I also got puppy stolen from m before.{cry}
Don give up. Did u create a pet profile in the main petfinder? Will get more feedback than here forum?{happy}

vivi:
ur dog oso kena curi?y dun u mention b4?sooo sad2hear bout it....

mollyana :
yup...u create a pet profile here.here sooo many ppl from diffrent places...if thy saw in other place can inform u oso.....GOOD LUCK!{good}

vivi 12-24-2008 12:56 AM

Jun,
Yalor the puppy got stolen. My sis bought for RM80 in Gaya Street, Sabah. But it's super cute and we all love it very much. The pet merchant sold it to us when the puppy just reach a month old. The puppy looks like a fuzzy ball. SUPER CUTE!!! We still miss him until now. It's bout 3 to 4 years ago.{cry}

sillylupie 12-24-2008 01:16 AM

Molly, what made you suspect them? (those occupants in address specified?)
Anyway, I will keep a lookout for Nicky ... who knows, I may spot him on one of my late night driving lesson ... :)
Don't give up!

lisalau 12-24-2008 12:25 PM

Hi, Molly.
I am very sorry to her about this news! These robbers and such people are really evils! {angry} I hope you can get your possessions back and if cannot, I seriously hope you will get back Nicky!

Kind regards,
Lisa