PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Member Introductions (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Emergency services for cats (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2336)

jenny 05-31-2009 04:51 PM

Emergency services for cats

My name is Jenny, and I am new member.
I have 10 stray cats and I need to find a reliable vet in case of emegency.
I stay in Seri Petaling, KL.
Please recommend.

ashleywong 05-31-2009 05:33 PM

Re: Emergency services for cats

Hi Jenny

was attracted to the title of our request immediately. i cant profess to know all the vets out there but i can make a recommendation for your consideration - granted it is not in your immediate vicinity.

it's gasing veterinary hospital at gasing indah. the veterinary doctors there more than 100% reliable and passionate about their work and professional too. i can only give recommendations on the vet i've patronised and this i definitely recommend. they have after hourse emergency service and house call in certain cases.

pls pm me for details. several others have posted a list on all vets (as far as they can contribute) so that in case of emergency, the members know which vet is near them. or maybe they want second opinion they know which vet is near them. you can look up the directory in petfinder.my

good luck

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenny (Post 45823)
Please recommend.

blackie007 05-31-2009 07:29 PM

I'll vouch for Gasing Veterinary Hospital, too, Jenny. {good}

Maneki Neko 05-31-2009 07:35 PM

I, too, have nothing but great things to say about the vets at Gasing Clinic, and I believe they offer a 24-hour emergency service. Drs. Prem and Ada have earned my respect and gratitude.

I suppose it would be helpful to offer you some other alternatives, but I was lucky enough to find these vets first, and I feel no need to look further.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenny (Post 45823)
Please recommend.

lynielime 06-01-2009 09:33 AM

totally agree with everyone!!

i had a very late night kitten emergency a few months ago and ashleywong gave me gasing vet's number. when i called, the night duty person told me to bring the kittens into the clinic then called the vet to come in. she was there within the hour!

daRLing 06-01-2009 09:46 AM

very good info{good} i thought there was only one vet would received emergency case before.even they received emergency case,but still the doctor wasnt there that night,only the assistants.

{ohmygod}

jenny 06-02-2009 12:48 PM

TQ everyone, I will check out the gasing vet today,
tkns again.
Jenny

Penghulu 06-22-2009 11:28 PM