PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Cat TV and Photos (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Gabriel - Precocious and Adorable - A Sweet Life with Nora Ervinna (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=909)

ashleywong 09-11-2008 01:56 PM

Gabriel - Precocious and Adorable - A Sweet Life with Nora Ervinna

10 Attachment(s)
Hi Folks

some of you may have followed my thread on a little kitten called Gabriel and know that he has found a permanent loving home and family with Ms Nora Ervinna. Please join me in welcoming Nora to our Petfinder.my Family {happy}

Nora has graciously shared Gabriels' pictures with us here

You can see from these pics that Gabriel is doing very well and is very loved by his new family. They dotes on him and he returns their love. He's also turning into a precocious kitten ..oops, boy. Look at him enjoying himself and all the toys he has to himself

Gabriel's lucky to have found his loving family. One look at him and you know it bespeaks of the love and care showered on him by his family.

He's cute right?

{kiss}{kiss}{kiss}{kiss}{kiss} for Gabriel.

ashleywong 09-11-2008 02:03 PM

Re: Gabriel - Precocious and Adorable - A Sweet Life with Nora Ervinna

1 Attachment(s)
pic of gabriel when he was just a mere baby (3 months old).

lynielime 09-11-2008 02:05 PM

Aww.. He looks so happy and comfortable there. They got him a cat tree! Looks like a great home and family for gabriel.

ashleywong 09-11-2008 02:16 PM

3 Attachment(s)
more pics of Gabriel enjoying sweet slumber...

ashleywong 09-11-2008 02:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi lynie

yes, they're great and they loved him so much, he has a cat tree already! {good} he doesn't have to share with any other cats anymore...

i especially like this picture...

hatemetoday 09-11-2008 02:52 PM

pics tell a thousand word...hes having the most happiest life ...so manja...{happy}

BabyZee 09-11-2008 04:19 PM

owh..i like this one....

i'm too macho for my look....{cool}{shy}{shy}
http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...0&d=1221112551

filinlee 09-11-2008 04:36 PM

he looks so at home.. so contented n very happy.... Thumbs up to Nora..have taking such good care of him..!~ {good}{wink} *clap..clap..clap*

ashleywong 09-11-2008 04:51 PM

Hi all

do you know in this photo, the way he gazes straight at you, sebiji macam emaknya- samantha. yes, i stared at the picture and it reminded me of samantha. his eyes, his ears, the shape and structure of his face including the set of his mouth and chin - is so like samantha. only his fur colour and pattern different but he has the cream colour of his mom too.

you're right filinlee, nora and her family really take good care of gabriel - you can see it from gabriel.

he's going to be a very intelligent cat. and future champion! {victory} {happy}

ashleywong 09-22-2008 02:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
HI All

this is gabriel after his snip2 operation last weekend. I hope Nora doesn't mind that i share it here...Gabriel...he's such a smart kitten...he has got Nora round his little paws! {shy}

Check out the muka kesian while in the cage and the Muka {victory} when out of the cage. Also check out his latest "Don't Mess With Me I'm An International Catwalk Model" Look...bukan main handsome-nya...

lynielime 09-22-2008 05:09 PM

he is soooo handsome!! i like that photo where he's standing on two legs on his cat tree and leaning with his front paws on the upper level.. super cute. if i saw him i would squish him and his cuteness

ashleywong 09-22-2008 05:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hehehe...

of course he is handsome. nora is very beautiful and soft -spoken. she loves gabriel very much - evident from the way she pampers him. i bet my cats would be so jealous of gabriel if they know this....{shy}

more pics of gabriel enjoying his "retired days"...he doesn't get to wear a cone..see how nora pampers him? {grin}

also check out his catwalk model look...so so so handsome!

ashleywong 09-22-2008 05:14 PM

3 Attachment(s)
okay, here's his "handsomeness" in all his International Catwalk Model Glory

lynielime 09-22-2008 05:16 PM

he looks like derek zoolander!! have you seen that movie Zoolander? male model's signature looks are called Blue Steel and Magnum.. Gabriel looks like he's doing that.. {shy}

ashleywong 09-22-2008 05:18 PM

hi lynie

no i've not seen that movie -it's a movie right? i don't know why i can't post the pics as thumbnails where you can click to enlarge it. it's all posted as images, hence you can't enlarge it

if you can enlarge it, you'll see his grin at the joy of being let out of the cage. he sure knows how to pull a muka kesian and nora sure has a soft heart!

lynielime 09-22-2008 05:34 PM

awwww he must've been sooo bored in the cage. the boys recover so quickly that i think any pain they feel is overpowered by the urge to play. i remember when sparks my fat orange one had his jubblies removed he was only down for a day.. then my brother came over the next day and played with him with those dangling toys and sparks was jumping around and leaping and pouncing and i was yelling at my brother "STOP PLAYING WITH HIM!! HE"LL RIP A STITCH!!!" but they both ignored me. then sparks miscalculated his landing after a particularly high and fast jump, and he landed....... on his bum and freshly.. castrated... areas......{sweat}...... the playing stopped and my bro felt his pain. i didn't have to yell anymore. so anyway my point is, during recovery, CAGE = GOOD!!!!!

ashleywong 09-22-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynielime (Post 11656)
and i was yelling at my brother "STOP PLAYING WITH HIM!! HE"LL RIP A STITCH!!!" but they both ignored me. then sparks miscalculated his landing after a particularly high and fast jump, and he landed....... on his bum and freshly.. castrated... areas......{sweat}...... the playing stopped and my bro felt his pain. i didn't have to yell anymore. so anyway my point is, during recovery, CAGE = GOOD!!!!!

ouch! {sweat} i know. could it be either we made more fuss than necessary or the younger they are the faster they recover?