PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Coffee Room (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   For Goodness Sake! Pick up your Dog's POO!!! (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=7380)

Rambo's Mum 08-25-2013 01:07 PM

For Goodness Sake! Pick up your Dog's POO!!!

You want to own a dog! You want to walk them around your neighbourhood but you just won't make an effort to pick up your own dog's poo and dispose it off properly. Never mind if your dog is small. Poo is still poo! Pick it up for goodness sake! Already some dog haters hate dogs for no reasons so Clean Up after your dog so they won't have an opportunity to come after you and your dogs!

Think about it! Would you like it if another owner's dog poop in front of your gate and then you accidentally step on it? Don't lie if you said you won't be angry. I bet you would be livid! Never mind if your dog poop on the grass patch. Pick it up still! Don't give me the bullshit or dogshit in this instance that you are fertilizing the grass. You are not! You are just contributing to the garbage hazards and doing your dog a disfavour by getting it more enemies!

So, recycled that plastic bag you got from your shopping. Use it to pick up your dog's poo!

Maneki Neko 08-25-2013 02:00 PM

Re: For Goodness Sake! Pick up your Dog's POO!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambo's Mum (Post 102675)
So, recycled that plastic bag you got from your shopping. Use it to pick up your dog's poo!

{good}{good}{good}{good}{good}

Animallover2 09-01-2013 06:31 PM

{good}{good}{good}
Quote:

You want to own a dog! You want to walk them around your neighbourhood but you just won't make an effort to pick up your own dog's poo and dispose it off properly. Never mind if your dog is small. Poo is still poo! Pick it up for goodness sake! Already some dog haters hate dogs for no reasons so Clean Up after your dog so they won't have an opportunity to come after you and your dogs!

Think about it! Would you like it if another owner's dog poop in front of your gate and then you accidentally step on it? Don't lie if you said you won't be angry. I bet you would be livid! Never mind if your dog poop on the grass patch. Pick it up still! Don't give me the bullshit or dogshit in this instance that you are fertilizing the grass. You are not! You are just contributing to the garbage hazards and doing your dog a disfavour by getting it more enemies!

{good}{good}{good}{good}{good}{good}{good}{good}{g ood}{good}

DebbiePelton 11-07-2013 06:49 AM

Quote:

I agree with you! {good}{good}{good}{good}{good}