PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Pet Memorial (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Goodbye my Beloved Neko-chan (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4023)

euanna 02-04-2010 05:02 PM

Goodbye my Beloved Neko-chan

3 Attachment(s)
After 2 days of comatose, Neko-chan passed away today at 3.19pm. I left her at the vet for further treatment but she was too weak. Doctor told me after putting her on IV Drip, her heartbeat became irregular. After giving her medicine to stabilize her heartbeat, she stabled for awhile and then slowly ebbed away. At 3.19pm, I got the heart breaking news from the vet she has passed away. Words cannot describe how sad it is for me to lost a dear pet, a dear family. Memories of picking her up right outside my corridor flashes before my eyes. The way she would run at me, mewing cutely. The way she usually slept by my feet, the way she would purr so loudly is so vivid it hurts. We never get to have our 1st anniversary. She went before she had her 1st year with me.

With heavy heart, tears running down my cheeks, I went with my bf to the vet to pick her up. I brought her towel, the one I used to wrap her after bathing to wrap her up. I decline when the vet asked if I wanted her in a plastic bag. That's too obscene for my cute Neko-chan. I rushed to the vet to bring her back with me. I know she hated vets and I don't want her anywhere else out there. I brought her lifeless body, bought a new hoe and together with my bf, dig a deep hole near the parking lot at my apartment. With rain pouring down heavily as if crying for her, I said my final farewell to the one gal that has been the light in my life. The one cat that has become the most obedient and well mannered in the house. I will miss her a lot. Life wouldn't be the same without her. To my dear, dear beloved family.. I love you so much. It's so hard to let go but I'm sure she has gone to a better place. Be happy my love, you have stayed so strong and fought so hard. You have given me joy beyond comprehension. Goodbye Neko-chan.

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...1&d=1265273991
R.I.P 04/02/10 15.19

linda_gamble 02-04-2010 05:40 PM

Re: Goodbye my Beloved Neko-chan

salam euanna.
hope neko-chan di tempatkan yang terbaik di atas sana.
kuatkan semangat,
tabahkan hatie.
salah satu ujian dari DIA.
relakan pemergiannya dengan hati yang tenang.
{cry2}{cry2}{cry2}

R.I.P neko-chan

betta 02-04-2010 05:56 PM

taihen desu ne..... looks like it's very hard 2 you to lose the beloved one. life must go on, you did have other cats to care, right? so give the best to your cats and make them proud to have a good and caring owner like you....jaa, ganbatte kudasai euanna chan {wink}

euanna 02-04-2010 06:12 PM

Thanks my friends, it's very hard to deal with it to be honest. Especially since she's very close to me..

Life goes on, as they've said. But making the first step go on is the hardest.. {sick}

Neko-chan dah ada di samping-Nya, saya redha pemergiannya. Cuma terkilan sebab rasa diri tak buat yang terbaik utk Neko-chan. Kadang2 terlintas "Kenapa aku tak buat macam ni...?" tapi yang sudah tu sudahla ... Just have to tell myself to let go :)

kuntum 02-04-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by euanna (Post 76406)
Thanks my friends, it's very hard to deal with it to be honest. Especially since she's very close to me..

Life goes on, as they've said. But making the first step go on is the hardest.. {sick}

Neko-chan dah ada di samping-Nya, saya redha pemergiannya. Cuma terkilan sebab rasa diri tak buat yang terbaik utk Neko-chan. Kadang2 terlintas "Kenapa aku tak buat macam ni...?" tapi yang sudah tu sudahla ... Just have to tell myself to let go :)

Euanna!! Baru tahu berita! Takziah sangat2! Sedihnyee..{cry}{cry}{cry}

Betol Euanna...dah ajal...kita tak leh nak kata apa. Saya dulu pun pernah persoalan benda yang sama masa saya jaga kittens yang mak dia tinggalkan kat kami. Tapi bila banyak sangat 'kalau' or 'if's nye...tak guna juga sebab dah ajal budak2 tu...terkilan memang la Euanna memang terasa. Lagi2 la masa tu saya baru berjinak2 nak jaga kucing. Terlalu banyak yang tak tahu dan tak buat...cam ner pun ajal tetap ajal. Tak leh menyesal. Itu bukan kerja kita...

I hope u'll be strong. I know u will.

Suhaimy 02-04-2010 07:36 PM

Takziah Euanna {sick}

sillylupie 02-04-2010 08:36 PM

Sorry for your lost ...
I know how much you loved Neko-Chan ...

adamyala 02-04-2010 08:59 PM

Yan, kak zai terkejut sgt baca berita ni, sebab dah lama jugak tak jenguk pf. Neko-chan dah takde, tapi dia telah dapat hidup penuh kasihsayang dgn Yan , sherbet & salem sejak Yan bawak dia masuk rumah Yan dulu. Memang sedih Yan...tapi banyakkan bersabar ye..kak zai tau mcm mana rasanya..

R.I.P. Neko-chan {cry}{cry}

CikLola 02-04-2010 09:12 PM

Takziah kak..xtau nk kate ape...{cry}..may neko chan rest in peace

euanna 02-04-2010 09:28 PM

Thanks CikLola, Kak Zai, Bina, Suhaimy & kuntum..

Buat masa ni tengah slowly let the reality of the situation seep in. Macam percaya dgn tidak. Tapi bila fikir2kan balik, the day saya pick up Neko-chan yang tgh sakit kat coridor rumah dulu, saya dah berjaya selamatkan nyawa dia sekali. Walaupun jangkamasa dia dgn saya tak begitu lama, it was fun. We had fun. I think she would be happy if i remember all the good time we had. She was such a good girl. I'll be missing my sleep partner a lot..

CikLola 02-04-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by euanna (Post 76420)

Buat masa ni tengah slowly let the reality of the situation seep in. Macam percaya dgn tidak. Tapi bila fikir2kan balik, the day saya pick up Neko-chan yang tgh sakit kat coridor rumah dulu, saya dah berjaya selamatkan nyawa dia sekali. Walaupun jangkamasa dia dgn saya tak begitu lama, it was fun. We had fun. I think she would be happy if i remember all the good time we had. She was such a good girl. I'll be missing my sleep partner a lot..

sis..nekochan sure sgt btrima kasih coz..akak penah tlg die..die xkn lupekn jasa akak..slowly sis..take time tuk kt trima keadaan ni sis..ape3 pn tke care sis..

June 02-05-2010 11:01 AM

Goodbye my Beloved Neko-chan

Takziah Yan.akak tumpang bersedih.no cat can replace Neko Chan. Walaupun for short period,tp Neko Chan diberi kasih sayang sepenuhnya. Be strong. Your Sherbet & Salem need you now.Durang pun kehilangan kawan bermain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by euanna (Post 76420)

euanna 02-05-2010 12:25 PM

Thanks Kak June. Tengah hold on and taking everything in sekarang. Sampai mata dah bengkak dah ni.

Mia_Katz 02-05-2010 01:16 PM

takziah yan...so sorry 4 your lost... be strong mama yan...RIP Neko Chan

euanna 02-05-2010 01:18 PM

Thanks Mia :)

Felix The Cat 02-05-2010 01:24 PM

So sorry for your recent loss Euanna {cry}
I know how it feel to lose a pet that we love so much.
Banyak banyak bersabar ye......
Take care.

euanna 02-05-2010 08:28 PM

Thanks Kak Nurul :)

abzalia 02-05-2010 09:54 PM

sabar la yan..Tuhan lebih sayang dia. Dia pun x nak tgk Yan sedih2 tgk dia menderita. Sherbet & Salem masih perlukan Yan. So Yan kne kuat. k..{victory}{victory}

euanna 02-05-2010 10:15 PM

Thanks Lia :)

cookies4bulat 02-06-2010 12:28 AM

hi euanna so sorry for ur loss, may neko-chan rest in peace. u already did what best for her..be strong..like linda said " ini salah satu ujian dari-Nya" i believe each one of us in PF know how you felt,how hurt it is to loss our beloved pet. be strong ya{catcry}{catcry}{catcry}