PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I saved 3 dog life yesterday (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1976)

dog is my buddy 03-18-2009 06:51 PM

I saved 3 dog life yesterday

Hi,
Just want share the story was happen yesterday night, I want out for dinner.
when I drive back half way, I saw the dogs cross the road, they might slow and stand at center. I getting shock when saw them in front. I press the break like hell and turn the wheel 45 degree, until my car turn to oppposite road. This homeless animals walking around road side, It too dangerous for the driver.

JScott 03-18-2009 08:36 PM

Re: I saved 3 dog life yesterday

Heh... I thought you took them all home and adopted them instead {happy}

blackie007 03-18-2009 10:29 PM

{shy}{shy} ya lor, i also thought u adopted 3 dogs. {shy}{shy}

dog is my buddy 03-18-2009 11:19 PM

Jscott & 007,
They might get shock too. I look at my side mirror all gone. I though already killed someone. Lucky the road doesn't see any meat and blood. Thanks gods.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JScott (Post 34944)
Heh... I thought you took them all home and adopted them instead {happy}

a.lya 03-18-2009 11:43 PM

Wah. Lucky there wasn't any oncoming cars or any cars from the back that could have hit you instead. {sick}

dog is my buddy 03-18-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a.lya (Post 34964)
Wah. Lucky there wasn't any oncoming cars or any cars from the back that could have hit you instead. {sick}

Yes, if oncoming car, i will turn left. I might kill TNB Lighting or masuk longkang. ahhahahhahah, I going mad later.

a.lya 03-19-2009 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 34966)
Yes, if oncoming car, i will turn left. I might kill TNB Lighting or masuk longkang. ahhahahhahah, I going mad later.

{scared} That's very dangerous. {cry2}

Next time you have to drive slowly so that you don't have to break so hard and turn 45degrees. xD

I think they should come up with "Anjing Melintas/Dog Crossing" road signs lah. They have it for wild animals and even cows. Why not dogs and cats? Hahaha. {shy}

cookie 03-19-2009 12:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Aiya DIMB ah, please don't drive so fast. Must drive like me. This is how I drive, honest! So when I take my cats to the vet, I stick my onboard sign up (I make myself) that says 'SLOW handicapped pets'. Many cars follow very closely behind just to read the small words, then zoom past me and speed off.

I don't care what they think or say, I drive at my own speed so my cats won't bump their nose against their cages.

Remember, drive like me, like this. {catwink}{catlaugh}{catlaugh}

dog is my buddy 03-19-2009 12:07 AM

need education to dogs no talking meddle of the road. I though dog can understand high light and honk. Actually i dont them cannot undertand. I drive like normal. 70-80 only.
Quote:

Originally Posted by a.lya (Post 34970)
{scared} That's very dangerous. {cry2}

Next time you have to drive slowly so that you don't have to break so hard and turn 45degrees. xD

I think they should come up with "Anjing Melintas/Dog Crossing" road signs lah. They have it for wild animals and even cows. Why not dogs and cats? Hahaha. {shy}

a.lya 03-19-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 34972)
need education to dogs no talking meddle of the road. I though dog can understand high light and honk. Actually i dont them cannot undertand. I drive like normal. 70-80 only.

They don't understand. My boyfriend likes to kacau dogs. So if he sees one (when he drives slowly and there's no cars around), he likes to give highlight, honk and even purposely make the car looked like it's losing control. The dog would just sit there and stare. It's like, "Oooh, look at the pretty lights". {ohmygod}

The same goes for cats as well.

But the funniest I've seen is monkey. It was trying to cross the road, then it stopped in the middle and patah balik. I was like 'Whaaaaat? Did the monkey forgot something back at 'home'?". xDD

dog is my buddy 03-19-2009 12:31 AM

look cool! cookie
Quote:

Originally Posted by cookie (Post 34971)
Aiya DIMB ah, please don't drive so fast. Must drive like me. This is how I drive, honest! So when I take my cats to the vet, I stick my onboard sign up (I make myself) that says 'SLOW handicapped pets'. Many cars follow very closely behind just to read the small words, then zoom past me and speed off.

I don't care what they think or say, I drive at my own speed so my cats won't bump their nose against their cages.

Remember, drive like me, like this. {catwink}{catlaugh}{catlaugh}

blackie007 03-19-2009 01:02 AM

this is very dangerous, clement. u must drive even slower than 70-80km from now, and put an onboard sign that says 'Don't Honk! I'm pedaling as fast as I can.'

Lucky nothing happened to you. {ohmygod}

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 34966)

the money forgot why it wanted to cross the road, so went back to think first. {catlaugh}{catlaugh}

Quote:

Originally Posted by a.lya (Post 34973)
They don't understand. My boyfriend likes to kacau dogs. So if he sees one (when he drives slowly and there's no cars around), he likes to give highlight, honk and even purposely make the car looked like it's losing control. The dog would just sit there and stare. It's like, "Oooh, look at the pretty lights". {ohmygod}

The same goes for cats as well.

But the funniest I've seen is monkey. It was trying to cross the road, then it stopped in the middle and patah balik. I was like 'Whaaaaat? Did the monkey forgot something back at 'home'?". xDD

a.lya 03-19-2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 34979)
the money forgot why it wanted to cross the road, so went back to think first. {catlaugh}{catlaugh}

I think the monkey forgot how to cross a road. "Pandang kiri, pandang kanan". It probably forgot to do that. *patah balik* xD

June 03-19-2009 09:13 AM

You guys, have not see how I drive.SLOW driving is not in my dictionary {shy}{shy}{shy} I speed but safe driving not like lunatic driver zig zag here and there. If you drive too slow will danger other motorists also. {sick}

lynielime 03-19-2009 09:18 AM

DIMB, its a good thing you were alert and paying attention!!

FurKids 03-19-2009 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a.lya (Post 34973)
They don't understand. My boyfriend likes to kacau dogs. So if he sees one (when he drives slowly and there's no cars around), he likes to give highlight, honk and even purposely make the car looked like it's losing control. The dog would just sit there and stare. It's like, "Oooh, look at the pretty lights". {ohmygod}The same goes for cats as well.

According to findings, a LOT of animals die on the road at night because they do not run but get blinded/stunned by the headlights of the oncoming vehicles. When the horns are blaring, it makes them even more terrified, but because they are blinded by the headlights, they do not know which direction to run to safety and stand frozen in fear .... poor animals!

Daytime is ok, they do not get stunned by the headlights and they can see properly to react fast naturally to the oncoming danger.

That is why I KURUNG all my cats AT NIGHT while most people let them loose. Don't want anyone of them stand frozen to the road in the path of oncoming cars (lights and horns and all) because they are stunned/blinded by the headlights and in a daze don't know what to do and which direction to run.

It is like someone shines a big torch into your face at night ... you know the feeling .... {scared}{sick}

June 03-19-2009 09:26 AM

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE brother.kdg2 manusia yg bawa kereta pun stupid.bawa laju2 mlm2 tempat gelap2.dekat my area tu mcm tulah.kawasan rmh pun nak speed.tak tau apa durang kejar.sometimes in the morning I found bangkai kucing terbaring kat laluan utama.I propose kat management apartment suruh pasang hump.tersangatlah bodohnya management tu pasang hump kat tempat nak corner.{ohmygod}tempat laluan jalan lurus tak pasang pula.very dangerous not only to animal tp to small children dan residents yg kuar rmh nak amik kereta.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FurKids (Post 34997)
According to findings, a LOT of animals die on the road at night because they do not run but get blinded/stunned by the headlights of the oncoming vehicles. When the horns are blaring, it makes them even more terrified, but because they are blinded by the headlights, they do not know which direction to run to safety and stand frozen in fear .... poor animals!

Daytime is ok, they do not get stunned by the headlights and they can see properly to react fast naturally to the oncoming danger.

That is why I KURUNG all my cats AT NIGHT while most people let them loose. Don't want anyone of them stand frozen to the road in the path of oncoming cars (lights and horns and all) because they are stunned/blinded by the headlights and in a daze don't know what to do and which direction to run.

It is like someone shines a big torch into your face at night ... you know the feeling .... {scared}{sick}

FurKids 03-19-2009 03:05 PM

June, management bukan bodoh sebab dia pasang bump kat sebelum corner ... memang betul kalau tujuan bump adalah utk melindung driver so that kereta dia tak terbabas.

Tapi tujuan June adalah utk melindung kucing kat jalan, so the bump needs to be not sebelum corner, tapi selepas. Biar kereta terbabas dan driver maut asalkan kucing selamat! kahahahahahahah!!!!

Looks like your objektif and the management punya objektif lain la, Sis ... kakakakahhhh!!!

Sorang mau pigi Pinang, sorang mau pigi Spore ... {ohmygod}

June 03-23-2009 01:00 PM

Itu macamkah?? aiyoh!! mana boleh mcm tu.tujuan bump dibuat utk lindungi org/binatang dari kenderaan yg bawa laju2 mcm org gila. {sick} bukan menyenangkan si tukang driver langgar sesuka hati {angry}

betullah tu.satu pigi penang dan satu pigi singapore. {ohmygod}

Quote:

Originally Posted by FurKids (Post 35071)
June, management bukan bodoh sebab dia pasang bump kat sebelum corner ... memang betul kalau tujuan bump adalah utk melindung driver so that kereta dia tak terbabas.

Tapi tujuan June adalah utk melindung kucing kat jalan, so the bump needs to be not sebelum corner, tapi selepas. Biar kereta terbabas dan driver maut asalkan kucing selamat! kahahahahahahah!!!!

Looks like your objektif and the management punya objektif lain la, Sis ... kakakakahhhh!!!

Sorang mau pigi Pinang, sorang mau pigi Spore ... {ohmygod}

Ezer 03-24-2009 12:16 AM

Clement,

I'll tell you another story... in the cheras highway, there are a group of dogs that have been crossing that road all their life.. And cars are zooming like crazy... Sometimes I wonder if a human being crosses that road everyday, will they survive after several years..hehe.

These dogs woudl actually look left, right, left, right, before crossing, and they can also stop halfway to let a car pass them by... pretty smart...

But I guess this is where evolution is working.. All those dogs that didn't learn to cross the road, already died.. but those that did not die, are expert road crossers...