PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Member Introductions (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Hi to all pet rescuers and forumers (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1532)

Dongdong86 12-17-2008 01:38 AM

Hi to all pet rescuers and forumers

Hi, I am dongdong, invited by dog is my buddy to join you here.

I am a UTAR student, but currently helping Tails Unlimited in Sungai Long to rescue animals, walk the dogs, help as an messengers and so on. It is meaningful to be a rescuer. When you see the animal you rescued found a new loving home, or from sick to healthy, it all pays off.

Other than introducing myself, i would like to introduce Tails Unlimited as well. They didnt plan to own a pet shop, they were tutors. They were rich and life is enjoying for them. Travels around the world, driving an imported car, whoever also want to have this kind of life. However, when they found rescuing animals is more meaningful, their life changed. I cant say the life became awful, but rescuing animal makes them happier. Nevertheless, financial burden is unavoidable. In order to get more economic pet food supply, they decided to open a pet store. They pursue to give dogs and cats the best as possible. They even feed Orijen and Artemis to cats, it may sound crazy to someone, but it is a truth. Even though running pet store at negative profit, they still believe they can succeed, in their strong mind. Their main target, is still provide strays, and lucky pets the best, by educating customers about medical and dietary knowledge.

I guess some of you know this shop, as Ruth the lady boss mentioned a friend from petfinder.com too.

Last but not least, nice to meet you here and i hope i can join your community and give my best on rescuing animals.

Thanks to all who view my thread.

vivi 12-17-2008 11:25 AM

Re: Hi to all pet rescuers and forumers

Hi dongdong,
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

filinlee 12-17-2008 11:38 AM

Welcome to petfinder dong dong..!~ {wink}{muacks}

Dongdong86 12-17-2008 02:54 PM

Hi Thanks to you all. {wink}

mrsdolittle 12-17-2008 03:14 PM

hello and welcome dong dong doiiiingggg.... He... He... He...

BabyZee 12-17-2008 03:33 PM

June 12-17-2008 03:54 PM

Hi to all pet rescuers and forumers

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dong Dong!!! glad you found us here {wink}

Dongdong86 12-17-2008 08:48 PM

Thanks for your welcome and hi again, hope to see you all soon!

jason_loh 12-26-2011 05:44 AM

Do you all know any places like this that accept stray cats or dogs in Seri Kembangan or Puchong or Dengkil?

Please help me out, thank you all very much :)