PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Cat TV and Photos (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Pictures of My Cats (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=3478)

Felix The Cat 11-27-2009 07:49 PM

Pictures of My Cats

5 Attachment(s)
Hi All,

Its been quite sometime since I upload pictures of my cats. Well... here are some pictures of them eating and enjoying their wet food time, playing with their new cat tree and playing with my sons. Hope you enjoy! {grin}{good}

Bouquet 11-27-2009 07:59 PM

Re: Pictures of My Cats

So good ! They can share bowl. My cats tak boleh nak share bowl kena seperate kan or else...{scared} gaduh gila {ohmygod}

Felix The Cat 11-27-2009 08:11 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Continuation Part 2 {grin}{shy}{shy}

Felix The Cat 11-27-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouquet (Post 69466)
So good ! They can share bowl. My cats tak boleh nak share bowl kena seperate kan or else...{scared} gaduh gila {ohmygod}

Hah.... those are the ones who can get well along together {wink}
There's another 4 that needs to be caged so that they dont fight whilst eating {sick}
Hence they are not in the picture {shy}{shy}

CikLola 11-28-2009 01:06 AM

uwaa...so cute la kak nurul ur anak2 bulus..gebus2...
nk peluk2...huk3

Felix The Cat 11-28-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CikLola (Post 69483)
uwaa...so cute la kak nurul ur anak2 bulus..gebus2...
nk peluk2...huk3

Thanks.... Cik Lola...{grin}
Apa kurang cats you juga {good}
Nak feluk.... jom ke rumah.
Boleh feluk puas puas {happy}

SABRINA KONG 11-28-2009 11:53 AM

Hi,
May i know where did you buy the play tree and how muct it cost?

Thanks

Felix The Cat 11-28-2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SABRINA KONG (Post 69504)
Hi,
May i know where did you buy the play tree and how muct it cost?

Thanks

Hi there Sabrina,

I bought it at Mudah.com {good}
Its a second hand cat tree and it cost me RM50.00 only {happy}
You will need to search at Mudah.com for real good bargains {wink}

ChooBee 11-28-2009 04:09 PM

Hi Nurul, your cats are so cordial to one another. I got one male cat (un-neutered), picked up 1 1/2 mths ago that is having a big problem of blending in with my two other male cats (neutered). He screams at the top of his lungs whenever the two cats get near him. I terpaksa cage this new cat almost all the time. Hopefully, things will get better once I get him neutered in a few weeks time. It will, won't it?

I'm also looking for a cat tree cum scratcher. I saw one exactly like yours in JB but it costs RM75. Pengsan!{ohmygod} Still trying very hard to look for one and maybe a bigger one (5 ft ?? Rm 200 approx got ar or I mimpi only?). I would be grateful if anyone from JB can tell where to get affordable cat tree.

Felix The Cat 11-28-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChooBee (Post 69511)
Hi Nurul, your cats are so cordial to one another. I got one male cat (un-neutered), picked up 1 1/2 mths ago that is having a big problem of blending in with my two other male cats (neutered). He screams at the top of his lungs whenever the two cats get near him. I terpaksa cage this new cat almost all the time. Hopefully, things will get better once I get him neutered in a few weeks time. It will, won't it?

I'm also looking for a cat tree cum scratcher. I saw one exactly like yours in JB but it costs RM75. Pengsan!{ohmygod} Still trying very hard to look for one and maybe a bigger one (5 ft ?? Rm 200 approx got ar or I mimpi only?). I would be grateful if anyone from JB can tell where to get affordable cat tree.

Hi Choo Bee {happy}

Not all of my cats get along well with each other. There is Benji who is not in the picture as he is caged too. He get get along with Tinko. Only these two will fight when they meet. So I have no choice but to cage Benji as he is very fierce to Tinko only. The rest he is ok. I will let him out on rotation basis. The rest live happily together.

Well... the cat tree I got was 2nd hand and it was still in good condition. I geuss I am lucky to being able to get one at that price and condition. No worries Choo Bee, I have approached a cat accessories supplier and he sells cats tree so hopefully I can get a good price for a cat tree! Wish me luck as I have yet to see him. I will take pictures and post it for you.

Mmmm very difficult to say. After neutering it still will take time for him to adjust as his hormones are still not balanced. Give him some time and hopefully he will!

Good Luck! {good}

hatemetoday 11-28-2009 08:04 PM

yg classic tabby tu lawooo..wo wo wooo

CikLola 11-28-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix The Cat (Post 69503)
Thanks.... Cik Lola...{grin}
Apa kurang cats you juga {good}
Nak feluk.... jom ke rumah.
Boleh feluk puas puas {happy}

kak nurul jgn offer kang lola dtg{grin}..ahaks2..catnap skali..ahek2..geram2 la tgk dowang neh..

abzalia 11-28-2009 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix The Cat (Post 69467)
Continuation Part 2 {grin}{shy}{shy}

perghh..{high}{high}{high}
tangkap leleh tgk kucen akak nih...
dah menambah plak tuh..
{nah}{nah}sure makan ati tgk dorang nehh...
muahahha...chumel2 sume....{shy}{shy}{muacks}
nnt ada masa nk g sana felok dorang kak...

tggu next BW le ekk..{kiss}
sbb BW bulan nih janjinye nak collect lat LCCT...
cu there{wink}{wink}

habidaiya 11-30-2009 09:26 AM

weehuuu.....happynye dorang lepaking kt cat tree tu....{high}rase cm nk terkam pepeluk dorang..kak nurul, daiya dtg pinjam bwak balik sehari due leh...{grin} leh la...leh la..nk catnap ngn izin neh..

ChooBee 11-30-2009 10:35 AM

Nurul, Kudos to the effort you've put in not only for yourself but for the good of all forumers. You have my full support from down south! Look forward to seeing the pictures of the cat trees.

Also, I've read so much good things about blackwood, I think I might just change to blackwood, cannot tahan with RC prices already. My cats, especially the kampung cats, are monsters when it comes to eating kibbles. They eat it as if RC are like keropok. My pocket is bleeding already. I guess I got to start hunting for blackwood in JB soon.

Felix The Cat 11-30-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatemetoday (Post 69519)
yg classic tabby tu lawooo..wo wo wooo

Ooo yang tu si Barnie @ Munchkin. Memang cantik kalering dia tu.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CikLola (Post 69523)
kak nurul jgn offer kang lola dtg{grin}..ahaks2..catnap skali..ahek2..geram2 la tgk dowang neh..

Datang je no hal punya tapi sebelum balik, body check dan bag check akan dilakukan supaya tak di cat nap {shy}{shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by abzalia (Post 69537)
perghh..{high}{high}{high}
tangkap leleh tgk kucen akak nih...
dah menambah plak tuh..
{nah}{nah}sure makan ati tgk dorang nehh...
muahahha...chumel2 sume....{shy}{shy}{muacks}
nnt ada masa nk g sana felok dorang kak...

tggu next BW le ekk..{kiss}
sbb BW bulan nih janjinye nak collect lat LCCT...
cu there{wink}{wink}

He..he... {shy}{shy} Konon nak kurangkan tapi tertambah pula {ohmygod}
Quota sekarang memang dah penuh {grin}
Yup... see you on Sunday nanti {good}

Quote:

Originally Posted by habidaiya (Post 69600)
weehuuu.....happynye dorang lepaking kt cat tree tu....{high}rase cm nk terkam pepeluk dorang..kak nurul, daiya dtg pinjam bwak balik sehari due leh...{grin} leh la...leh la..nk catnap ngn izin neh..

Masa bawa balik cat tree tu memang jakun betul sebab tak pernah tengok cat tree. Lama lama jadi habuan mereka. Bola yang gantung kat tepi tu pun dah abes digigit oleh mereka {ohmygod}

Nak pinjam? Boleh... tapi setakat satu dua jam je {shy} Kalo sehari sure akk dah windooooooo {sick}

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChooBee (Post 69607)
Nurul, Kudos to the effort you've put in not only for yourself but for the good of all forumers. You have my full support from down south! Look forward to seeing the pictures of the cat trees.

Also, I've read so much good things about blackwood, I think I might just change to blackwood, cannot tahan with RC prices already. My cats, especially the kampung cats, are monsters when it comes to eating kibbles. They eat it as if RC are like keropok. My pocket is bleeding already. I guess I got to start hunting for blackwood in JB soon.

Thanks for the support ChooBee {good} Its the least I can do for all my cat friends. Sharing is caring {grin}{victory}

Yes, I do agree with you that RC and Iams do cost a lot compared to BW. Infact BW is just as good as its imported too. Its just that people are wary to use the brand because its not well known in the market. But after feeding my cats with BW, I had noticed that they put on weight and shed less fur. Also poo poo is nicely formed and less smell compared to Iams {victory} Actually, there are a few shops in JB that is selling BW but of course the price is quite expensive. I remember informing one of the forumers that a pet shop at Taman University do carry BW. I also can help you to post BW if you want to buy from me. {good}

rock 11-30-2009 11:11 AM

macam kenal je yg nk masuk dlm kotak cat tree tu..{shy}{shy}{shy}
dia pn nk main juga...{grin}

June 11-30-2009 12:08 PM

Pictures of My Cats

Choobee,eating RC mcm keropok?? Did you limit their food intake or free flow?? lbh baik u control their food intake utk control durang dari jd obese. I punya kuicng2 kat rmh hanya mkn 2x sehari.pagi dan mlm.sekali. don't ever give your cats free flow.bukan u je yg poket rabak,nanti in the long run kucing pun sakit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChooBee (Post 69607)

June 11-30-2009 12:10 PM

Pictures of My Cats

nasib baiklah my boys ndak payah cage sebab durang get along among themselves.fening woh!! klu kucing gaduh2 seisi rmh ni {ohmygod}{ohmygod}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix The Cat (Post 69517)
Hi Choo Bee {happy}

Not all of my cats get along well with each other. There is Benji who is not in the picture as he is caged too. He get get along with Tinko. Only these two will fight when they meet. So I have no choice but to cage Benji as he is very fierce to Tinko only. The rest he is ok. I will let him out on rotation basis. The rest live happily together.

Well... the cat tree I got was 2nd hand and it was still in good condition. I geuss I am lucky to being able to get one at that price and condition. No worries Choo Bee, I have approached a cat accessories supplier and he sells cats tree so hopefully I can get a good price for a cat tree! Wish me luck as I have yet to see him. I will take pictures and post it for you.

Mmmm very difficult to say. After neutering it still will take time for him to adjust as his hormones are still not balanced. Give him some time and hopefully he will!

Good Luck! {good}

Zarul 11-30-2009 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 69620)
Choobee,eating RC mcm keropok?? Did you limit their food intake or free flow?? lbh baik u control their food intake utk control durang dari jd obese. I punya kuicng2 kat rmh hanya mkn 2x sehari.pagi dan mlm.sekali. don't ever give your cats free flow.bukan u je yg poket rabak,nanti in the long run kucing pun sakit.

free flow bahaya walaupun makanan premium....sama macam manusia la. nasi mengandungi carbohydrates yg di perlukan oleh badan tapi kalau sekali makan sampai dua tiga pinggan akan membawa kepada obesity, diabetis dan macam2 lg la