PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Rescuers & Fosterers (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Help Needed: Orphaned kittens in need of foster mother/father (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4601)

azris 07-15-2010 05:56 PM

Help Needed: Orphaned kittens in need of foster mother/father

3 Attachment(s)
About two weeks ago, a stray cat which regularly visited my friend's house gave birth to four cute kittens. The cat mother however, was found dead one day in front of the main gate. My friend took the kittens in and tried to nurse them. Due to his tight work schedule , he could not afford to take care of the kittens. They are less than one month old and without ample care, i am afraid that these kittens will not live long. Please pm me for further information.

Attached are the pictures of the kittens

nurkasih 07-15-2010 06:00 PM

Re: Help Needed: Orphaned kittens in need of foster mother/father

yerp.. more care needed.. Milk every 3 hours or so.. {ohmygod}

I am too far from you.. maybe others can lend a hand here

azris 07-15-2010 06:05 PM

that's whylah nur kasih...these kittens need extra care...hope someone could give a helping hand and give them a home...

nurkasih 07-15-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azris (Post 85043)
that's whylah nur kasih...these kittens need extra care...hope someone could give a helping hand and give them a home...

no kind souls to offer help?{sweat}

azris 07-16-2010 10:58 AM

No luck yet...still waiting for any good samaritan to step forward....:(

Felix The Cat 07-16-2010 02:04 PM

Salam Azris.....

I would love to help you out as I have a Queen right now but as it is she is already feeding her own 3 babies plus 1 foster kitten. I don't think she would be able to breast feed another four babies {sick} It will be too much for her. Azris.... why don't you contact Kyzoor as he is at home most of the time.... maybe he can help you to foster the kittens for the time being by syringe feeding them. Try to PM him.

FurKids 07-16-2010 03:24 PM

Hope you find someone, Azris but try not to pass them to a multicat household sebab they are very young and vulnerable to infections. Especially now, there is quite a bad flu going round and young kittens will pick it up easily because flu is airborne and can easily die. Even if put in separate cages, the infection gets passed around and even if placed in a different room, unless we are very diligent with the hygiene, the virus can still easily get passed by us humans as carriers. Good luck!