PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Rescuers & Fosterers (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Can anyone help, either to foster or home this doggie? (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4893)

Simon 09-30-2010 04:09 PM

Can anyone help, either to foster or home this doggie?

9 Attachment(s)
A doggie has been abandon {angry} by a car lot owner who has sold up shop to a developer. The doggie is still hanging around, no doubt waiting for the owner to return {cry} in the mean time, the home (and shelter) she knew is quickly being dismantled around her to make way for a new apartment complex development {sick} The lot used to be half covered, now there is little left, only the cabins, and a lorry, shown in the picture, was there to remove them today.

When I saw her this afternoon, I walked over, and although she had never seen me before, on sight she ran up to me smiling and wagging her tail so hard the rest of her started wagging too {shy} I took a few pictures, she is playful and friendly, you can see how thin she is, she gulped down the little food I had with me in my car.

I would say that she doesn't have much time, the worker I saw there asked me to take her away.

Can any one help? {victory}

Either to foster her or to adopt her? {cool}

She is approachable, pettable and playable and really is very sweet, and has a very warm and very loving and gentle personality {good}

CanuckinKL2 10-08-2010 03:07 PM

Re: Can anyone help, either to foster or home this doggie?

Hi Simon,

Just wondering how things turned out for this little dog. With some proper nourishment and love, she'd be a gorgeous dog. I really hope some kind soul will come forward for you.

aku_ais 10-09-2010 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 89400)
When I saw her this afternoon, I walked over, and although she had never seen me before, on sight she ran up to me smiling and wagging her tail so hard the rest of her started wagging too {shy} I took a few pictures, she is playful and friendly, you can see how thin she is, she gulped down the little food I had with me in my car.

I would say that she doesn't have much time, the worker I saw there asked me to take her away.

Can any one help? {victory}

Either to foster her or to adopt her? {cool}
y {good}

very kind of you to put up for adoption for this dog..{victory}
pity dog... very thin and looked very terrible... would like to adopt it but i cant since i cant have dogs at my house(living with my friends)... {cry}{cry}hope u can find an adopter soon!! {wink}{wink}

Simon 10-09-2010 02:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi All,

I contacted the SPCA and they very kindly offered to help and provide for her until she found a home, but when I returned to the sight with the SPCA, unfortunately the doggie was no where to be found. As you can see from the latest picture, the cabins that were being used for shelter have been removed. I've been back to the site a few times now but again no dog. I can only hope that someone on the site had a kind heart and has taken her in, but I will pop back a few times over the next couple of weeks to double check, will update you if I find some positive information.

Thanks again {good}

Simon.

CanuckinKL2 10-10-2010 08:33 PM

Thank you for the update, Simon.

I'm hoping like you that someone has given this dog a home and not simply dumped her someplace else to get rid of a 'problem'. That would be too cruel since she's already been dumped once and yet still greets people with a wag.

It's great the RSPCA has been helpful considering you've done fundraising for them in the past.

I truly hope someone has seen the beautiful nature of this dog and given her a well deserved home.

Pls keep us posted and thank you for caring!