PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Feedback & Suggestions (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Login and password why so far it auto sign out. (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1874)

dog is my buddy 03-01-2009 05:35 PM

The Login and password why so far it auto sign out.

Andy,
The Login and password why so far it auto sign out. I no yet finish read and write. It always need re log in.

blackie007 03-01-2009 07:53 PM

Re: The Login and password why so far it auto sign out.

Clement,
At the place where you log in, there is a box "Remember Me". Select that box, and it will remember you. Then, it won't log you out so fast.

Andy's Petfinder forum is very forgetful, it's old already, that's why it logs you out so fast. It forgot you were online. {catlaugh}{catlaugh}{catlaugh}

Sorry, sorry, Andy. Just kidding. Please don't throw a brickbat at me. {catlaugh}{catlaugh}{catlaugh}{cattongue}

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 32618)
Andy,
The Login and password why so far it auto sign out. I no yet finish read and write. It always need re log in.

dog is my buddy 03-01-2009 08:09 PM

I have do, but it will auto log out. I was log out one time, it became like this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 32632)
Clement,
At the place where you log in, there is a box "Remember Me". Select that box, and it will remember you. Then, it won't log you out so fast.

Andy's Petfinder forum is very forgetful, it's old already, that's why it logs you out so fast. It forgot you were online. {catlaugh}{catlaugh}{catlaugh}

Sorry, sorry, Andy. Just kidding. Please don't throw a brickbat at me. {catlaugh}{catlaugh}{catlaugh}{cattongue}

blackie007 03-01-2009 08:26 PM

{oh} if like this, then the system has alzheimer's disease lor. system terlalu tua already. next time, it'll say username not valid. {catlaugh}{catlaugh}{catlaugh}

ooops, better stop before andy comes online & throws a brickbat at me. {shy}{shy}{shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 32633)
I have do, but it will auto log out. I was log out one time, it became like this.

AndyKoh 03-01-2009 09:08 PM

Ah I see - I've updated the system to have a much longer session timeout, so you need not worry about being asked to re-login while typing a post.

Blackie - the system has recovered from Alzheimer's! {wink}

dog is my buddy 03-01-2009 10:10 PM

Thanks Andy for do repaired.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 32643)
Ah I see - I've updated the system to have a much longer session timeout, so you need not worry about being asked to re-login while typing a post.

blackie007 03-02-2009 12:38 AM

Wow, andy, that was really quick. should have sent my alzheimer's grandma to you to cure when she was still alive. {wink}{shy}{shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 32643)